Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar Reviews

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 5
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 6
Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar 7

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

We had both Lorna and Tricia for my wedding getting us all ready and they were great! So professional, organized and flexible. We had some girls who are picky about their makeup and everyone was very pleased with how they looked! Lorna and Tricia were amazing at meeting everyone's different needs! I also did my *only* makeup trial with Lorna - I loved working with her!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Brittney · Married on 06/10/2017

Lorna was amazing for my wedding last June. She brought such great energy to the day of and all my bridesmaids looked stunning. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was even super flexible when I changed my mind after my trial. I cannot recomend her enough!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Meghan · Married on 04/29/2017

Tricia and the team at Jennie Fresca are the best! They're reliable, professional, and so easy to work with! I had done a number of make-up trials before finding Tricia and I was convinced I would have to settle on something I wasn't happy with. Upon meeting Tricia for my trial, I immediately knew that I was in great hands. She was able to see my vision right away and delivered beautiful, natural makeup that looked amazing in person and on camera. It was better than I could have ever imagined. Not only is she amazing with make-up, she's one of the nicest people we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. My bridal party couldn't stop talking about how sweet she was! I highly recommend working with Tricia. You will be in amazing hands!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Laurie · Married on 10/22/2016

For my daughters wedding, we used Lorna from Jennie Fresa and we couldn't be more happier with the outcome!! Lorna is fabulous!!! She did an amazing job on myself and my daughter. On such a special occasion such as a wedding, you want the best person possible to make you look and feel awesome. Lorna is that person!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennie and her girls are amazing!! everyone commented about how great our make up looked!!! it lasted all night, and I never worried once I wouldn't look beautiful!! My mom wore fake eyelashes for the 1st time and kept showing ppl!! she loved her!! same for my mother and sister in law who never wear make up!! they where so happy with how natural everything was!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2016

Tricia was THE BEST! She was so fun, bubbly, and accommodating for me and my girls on my wedding day. She has amazing energy which is so great to be around on your big day...not to mention the makeup she did for me and my girls came out awesome! A lot of my girls specifically told me how much they loved the makeup, asking for Tricia's information. She was so responsive and easy to work with leading up to the big day. You will not be disappointed when you book Tricia!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2016

Corey was the greatest! She is so so sweet, and really listened to what each of us were hoping our makeup would look like on my wedding day. I can't say enough great things, she is so talented, and she was an absolute delight! She was quick with email responses, always in touch, and such a pleasure! Huge thank you from all four of us, Corey!

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

I used Jennie for my engagement shoot photos and she did an amazing job. Lorna does my brows regularly and she did an incredible job on my wedding make up trial and my wedding day. She made me and my 4 bridesmaids look absolutely stunning. I would recommend the team at Jennie Fresa to any bride to be looking for a great team or any woman interested in having gorgeous brows! I will be scheduling another appointment soon :)

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Lorna and Corey did my, my bridesmaids and my mother/mother in laws makeup for my wedding. Everyone was absolutely THRILLED with the job done. They made everyone look stunning, and even the moms, who are not accustomed to wearing makeup, felt truly beautiful. The process working with the Jennie Fresa team was also seamless- they were prompt in replies, payment was easy and I thought the value was very good. I highly recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Allyson · Married on 09/04/2016

Where to begin? From the very first moment I walked into Jennie Fresa beauty, I knew they were the one for me! I don't wear makeup very often and prefer to show off my natural skin and freckles. Simply put, Lorna and Jennie are amazing! We had to put off our wedding to the following year after booking and they were so gracious enough to honor our contract. Email exchanges were so kind, professional and immediate. Lorna did my makeup, my bridesmaids, my mom, my aunt and a little blush for or flower girl. I couldn't have been happier with the results. Everyone looked stunning. Lorna has a wonderful eye and respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude combined with lots of hugs. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I've never looked or felt more beautiful than I did that day. I highly recommend Lorna and Jennie. They are worth every bit! You will be so happy and thankful that you did!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/26/2016

I'd been getting my brows done at Jennie Fresa and always loved the experience so when it came time to book my wedding makeup it was a no brainier. Corey was great from beginning to end! I had a picture in my mind of a very bohemian natural wedding with a touch of glam, she knew exactly how to translate that into fresh, dewy, pretty makeup for myself, four bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. She was so understanding of the multiple scheduling changes we had leading up to the day of. When disaster struck and it started to rain while we we out taking bridesmaids portraits she was able to touch us up like nothing happened! My makeup stayed perfect all night even with 100% humidity and lots of dancing. An amazing experience all around!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

Loved Corey! Hired Corey through Jenni Fresca for my wedding this past August. I'm not typically a big make-up gal and was looking for something tasteful and classic . Corey was responsive, professional, very friendly, and talented. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Jessie · Married on 07/29/2016

Lorna and the entire team at Jennie Fresa are equally talented and professional. They are also kind people to boot! From the trial to the wedding day, the team responded quickly to any inquiry I had and they were always patient and supportive. Lorna was incredible with our bridesmaids and my mother-in-law, who can be hard to please! Everyone was complimenting our make up throughout the day and we felt so beautified! Also, Jennie's team offered a very generous bridal event during which brides were offered facials, brow waxing, and eyelash application, all as a complimentary gift for choosing them as a vendor. They have my highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/23/2016

My four bridesmaids and I had a great time getting ready for my wedding at the salon! Lorna did all our makeup and we couldn't have been happier with everything she did. We were so comfortable hanging out and chatting during the makeup application. We had the place to ourselves and were so welcomed! It was a great way to start my special day!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Tory · Married on 07/15/2016

When we booked with Jennie, we had the choice of spending a bit more to have our make up done by Jennie herself, or to spend a bit less to have one of her associates do our make up. We chose to have her associate, Tricia do our make up and we are very glad we did! While, I have no doubt that Jennie is an incredible make up artist, her associate Tricia was amazing! She listened intently to what all of the bridesmaids visions were, kept everyone organized and on schedule, and also provided great advice on what type of make up we should go with given the hot humid summer day that we had. She kept us all calm, and had a great warm funny friendly personality. We could not have been happier with Tricia - we absolutely recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Amy · Married on 07/09/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tricia for my wedding day! She was easygoing and personable, and made all of my bridesmaids and I feel extremely comfortable while we were having our makeup done. We had such a good time getting ready with her! Thanks so much, Tricia! :)

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mary · Married on 07/01/2016

I feel so fortunate to have booked with Jennie Fresa for my wedding day make-up. Both Jennie and Lorna helped to get my brows in shape for the wedding, while Tricia did all of the wedding day make-up. Every single one of my seven bridesmaids and my mother were so happy with their makeup. She gave each of us a different look, depending on our comfort level with makeup. I was so happy with how she did mine as well. I even changed it up from the trial and Tricia was so flexible and understanding. Everyone looked beautiful and most of all, Tricia is so fun and personable!! A great decision all around!! Thank you, Tricia!!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kayla · Married on 06/25/2016

Lorna at Jennie Fresa was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding makeup. She was so friendly and down to earth during our consultation and was so willing to understand my vision for my wedding day. Their boutique is beautiful and has such a nice feel to it. Lorna made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for professional makeup for any occasion. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 06/05/2016

Jennie Fresa Brow & Beauty Bar was absolutely incredible to work with for my wedding. Lorna and Maddie did the make-up for 10 ladies, who all looked absolutely gorgeous for my wedding! Everyone was SO happy! I met Lorna during my make-up trial a few months before the wedding and I felt so confident that my wedding day make-up was going to be amazing. It was so natural looking and I felt just like a princess-version of myself for the wedding! They were on-time and very well organized and prepared with a list of the ladies and their order so that everyone was ready at the correct time. Lorna and Maddie were also so incredibly nice and helped make the pre-wedding jitters so much fun. I would 100% recommend Jennie Fresa to any bride!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Suzanne · Married on 04/16/2016

I had the best experience here for my wedding! Corey did my makeup as well as my mom and sister, and we all were thrilled with our looks. As someone who doesn't wear makeup regularly, I was nervous to have my makeup done. But I could not have asked for a better experience. Corey truly brought what I had envisioned to life, giving me a natural but "better version" of myself. I absolutely loved what she did! She made me feel so comfortable and has such an easy-going, sweet personality. I highly recommend her and the Jennie Fresa team to future brides!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Tricia was so fantastic!! From the moment I met her for the makeup trial this summer, I felt comfortable that she would make me look my very best. She listened to what I wanted for Bridal makeup. Tricia's enthusiasm an excitement on Wedding Day (November 2015) helped ease my nerves and made me even more excited! I wish she could do my makeup all of the time!

Sent on 12/02/2015

I was married at the Weekapaug Inn in Westerly, RI in October and both Lorna and Corey from Jennie Fresa's studio came and did not only my makeup, but makeup for 14 other women.. And they were phenomenal! Not only were they incredibly flexible with our schedules and wonderful to spend the day with, they did an absolutely perfect job on our makeup and made us all look beautiful. They listened to all requests and wants so that each girl was thrilled with the outcome. We all especially didn't want to look like we were wearing a ton of makeup, but wanted a natural, tan, glowing look and they truly could not have done a better job. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tricia Caliola from Jennie Fresa did an absolutely amazing job with makeup for my wedding! Tricia provided make up services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, 1 junior bridesmaid, and two mothers! Tricia was able to work with the hair stylist we had also arranged for the same time block and efficiently doll up 9 people for our wedding. I was especially impressed by her ability to provide different. natural looks for all of the women in our wedding party. I am very pleased to report that all members of the group loved their styles, which is truly remarkable! I cannot recommend Tricia highly enough - she was professional, put the group at ease, and provided beautiful and natural looking make up for our special day!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kate · Married on 09/04/2015

Tricia was fantastic! She made the whole bridal party look beautiful and was so kind and patient throughout the whole process. She ensured everyone was comfortable with how their makeup was done and also made sure everyone was ready on time.

Sent on 09/09/2015

I would highly recommend Corey as your makeup artist if you are looking for a natural, but enhanced version of yourself. As someone who doesn't usually wear much makeup, I was nervous about finding the right makeup artist for my wedding. Corey was definitely the right choice! She did natural (not air brushed) makeup for myself and 3 others. Everyone was impressed with how comfortable she made us feel during what could have been a stressful day. She was extremely punctual (early actually!) and ran ahead of time with the anticipated schedule she gave us. My makeup lasted all night long, even with 4 straight hours of dancing. Thanks Corey!

Sent on 12/09/2015