Jenn Alberts Photography Reviews

57 | Spokane, WA

57 Reviews for Jenn Alberts Photography

Elizabeth Trobaugh · Married on 10/03/2018

Jenn: creator of timeless wedding photographs

This is the second times I’ve gotten to work with Jenn. She took photos of my nieces and nephews a year ago. I liked her so much that I had to hire her for my big day.

Jenn provided excellent direction day of and was completely accessible before my big day. I’m glad she convinced me to take more pictures around our venue because I was reluctant. She was a true professional in that moment and knew I would want those photos. The only thing I wish I would have done was provide guidance about some photos I would have liked. But I just didn’t know I would want pictures of all of my unique center pieces. (And that’s not typical so who would think to photograph that?)

As for price, I got married on a Wednesday so most of my vendors provided a discount. But she is affordable on weekends.

Overall Jenn created timeless photographs my husband and I will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2012

Jenn is great. She provides a great product. I am very pleased with my wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Mary · Married on 06/09/2012

Jenn shot our Wedding this past June. She was GREAT to work with and we absolutely love the photos! Jenn had a great way of capturing the most important moments of our wedding, while not interfering with the natural flow of the evening.

Very happy with our choice in photographer as we got a quality photographer at a reasonable price.

Definitely recommend her if you are searching for a photographer for your wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Brittney · Married on 08/19/2017

Jenn was great, and I love how the pictures turned out! She was friendly and had a good sense of humor! She was patient with the family and the crying kids. She offered to take random guests pictures, and encouraged the whole bridal party to just grab her if they wanted pictures with anyone. She has a real talent and a great eye for gorgeous backgrounds!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Autumn · Married on 06/15/2013

Super friendly photographer! Really great especially with one on one shooting, bigger crowds tends to be I little shy. Comes out with great product :)

Sent on 07/17/2013

Aaron Fisher · Married on 06/22/2019

Great overall experience.

Jenn and her assistant were great on our big day. We also packaged our engagement photos together also that was even better! Overall we both were very happy with our quality of photos in addition to all the quick turnaround she was able to have for both engagement and wedding.

Thanks Jenn!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Majdah · Married on 07/15/2017

Jenn is great and pleasant to work with! She did a great job with our wedding photos and was very reasonable

Sent on 09/07/2017