Jenn Alberts Photography Reviews

57 | Spokane, WA

57 Reviews for Jenn Alberts Photography

Rose · Married on 10/19/2014

Jenn was wonderful! She is very organized(which you NEED in a wedding photographer), she helped us create a timeline for the package we chose to ensure we would have enough time to capture all the events. She was very quick in responding to my emails-usually same day. A couple of the qualities I liked most about Jenn is that she's realistic and honest when you ask her about things like props and types of pictures. Jenn is always prepared and has a backup plan. We planned on taking pictures outside, but she had a plan for if it rained. Our wedding was at the Davenport and we planned on taking family pictures on the roof, she already knew she would need key cards, passes etc., so she made arraignments with our venue ahead of time. Most importantly, Jenn is an amazing and skilled photographer, there were a few times I didn't quite understand why we were taking photos at a certain location...until I saw the photo and it was genius! She was not afraid to get dirty or climb trees to get that "perfect shot". With a large group of people things can get out of hand but Jenn did a fantastic job at keeping everyone on track(even keeping the little one's attention). Jenn has a great personality and was so fun to work with, we will defiantly book her again.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

I met Jenn at one of my best friends wedding. I was a bridesmaid and she was the wedding photographer. She was amazingly professional and the photos turned out gorgeous. So when it came to start planning for my own wedding there was no doubt in my mind that we would choose Jenn.

Jenn has photographed my husband and I for engagement, wedding, maternity and family photos. She has documented all of our milestones in life. Our house is filled with her beautiful photography.

Not only is Jenn extremely talented but she is also easy to work with, flexible, affordable and very responsive. Her online galleries are awesome and makes it easy to review and select images for prints.

We are so thankful to have Jenn in our lives. She has become more than a photographer to us, she has become a good friend.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lori · Married on 09/05/2014

Amazing to work with! Professional, timely and great personality. Very talented photographer that I would recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2014

Jenn has an amazing eye for the perfect picture and isn't just there to capture your "I Do's". Jenn and her assistant (we had a package that included a second shooter) captured every moment of our day. We started at the salon, throughout getting ready, while the guests arrived and I (the bride) was hidden away, during cocktail hour and into the evening. We absolutely loved going back and seeing all the moments that we couldn't be there for, like the cocktail hour and before the wedding, while my husband and I were in hiding or taking our couple photos.

With all the vendors we worked with to make our day amazing and one of a lifetime, Jenn Alberts Photography was the best! Best customer service, she listens to how you imagine your big day or special event, and was amazingly professional!!! Thank you Jenn and we can't wait to have more family sessions with you in the future!

Always,
    Doug & Ashley

Sent on 11/13/2014

Larina · Married on 08/02/2014

Jenn was fantastic to work with! She offered a great package to meet our price point, and her services and print package is totally customizable, which was great for us. She spent around 10 hours with us and took some amazing shots throughout the day. Jenn has a great eye for unique photo angles, and some of her non-traditional shots were some of our favorites of the day. She was also a ton of fun to work with! We really enjoyed having Jenn there with us to capture our special day, and we're thrilled with how her photos turned out. We highly recommend her for her quality service, superb photography and editing skills, and her reasonably priced photo packages.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Addelle · Married on 06/14/2014

Jenn was amazing. She met with us twice before the wedding in person and offered a lot of great advice and support. She really got to know us and that really comes across in the photos. She was incredibly kind but also focused on getting the shots that we wanted. She had to herd cats on several occasions. We opted to get a second photographer and she was great too. They were a wonderful team and felt like part of the family. The shots that we have gotten back so far have been delectable. We love them, I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married. We have already talked about asking her to do a shoot when we have our first kiddo.

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2014

Jenn was absolutely awesome to work with! While growing up, I never really took pictures for anything except family candid and I was very nervous and am very awkward. To top it off, it was my wedding day! Jenn kept me on time and kept me feeling wonderful. I can't tell you how much fun she was. Our pictures are beautiful too! I'd recommend her for anything.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Jenn was great! She was very easy to work with and made us feel at ease the whole time. She got some really creative pictures of us and captured our style very well. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Jenn is a very talented photographer! I was really impressed by how many photos she took throughout our wedding day and how well she captured all of the events. She had a lot of great ideas for poses/backgrounds. We are very happy with our wedding pictures and would highly recommend Jenn to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Where do I even begin... Jenn is just wonderful in every way. Once we saw her photos on her website we contacted her immediately. We arranged a skype meeting and she answered all of our questions. She is extremely timely in returning e-mails, phone calls etc. Once she was in town we met with Jenn to do a walk through of our wedding venue so she could understand our vision for our wedding day! She captured ALL of the moments we hoped for and MORE. She even took some getting ready photos for me and my bridesmaids at our condo prior to our wedding and then stayed until we did our final send off after all of the festivities were over. She was extremely accommodating, flexible (to say the least) professional, kind, considerate and made both my husband and I very comfortable. She just blends in and gets candied photos as well. I could go on and on. I would highly recommend Jenn to anyone who wants the BEST wedding photographer to capture their special day. We will for sure be using her services in the future!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

Jenn Alberts was a fantastic photographer. She was very flexible and accommodating, and worked to make us comfortable and happy. We also added a second shooter and they worked very well together and took care of every detail. She even took my boots off for me during dinner for detail photographs so my mom who had recent back surgery didn't have to bend over. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Jenn did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was everything you want in a photographer. We will definitely go to her the next time we get professional photos taken.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Alena and Michael · Married on 08/18/2013

Jenn did such a great job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. During our wedding, Jenn was very engaged and kept us on schedule the entire day. It went by so fast but she managed to get some amazing photos of us. While in the planning stages, Jenn was very quick to respond to emails and provide some helpful guidance when we needed it. She was always very professional and easy to work with. We picked Jenn for her quality work and value. I saw many photographers with so-so work charging premium prices, but not Jenn. She provides exceptional photos for a very fair price. I am so happy we found her - she was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Ashley and Kenny · Married on 07/27/2013

We could not have chosen a better wedding photographer! Jenn Alberts Photography is absolutely AMAZING. When we were searching for a photographer, we were looking for someone who obviously took great pictures but also someone who was kind, flexible, and made us feel comfortable. Jenn was all of the above. We are from Moscow, ID and Jenn is located in Spokane, but despite the distance between us, she was always willing to meet with us whenever was convenient and we also worked a lot over phone and email. Jenn not only was willing to work with our ideas but she also had a ton of her own. For instance, we came up with the idea of having a homemade photo booth...she made it happen without any trouble and everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED it! She was also great about capturing our natural poses as well as helping us make things look good but suggesting changes in our posing, facial expressions, etc. She had wonderful ideas for backgrounds, lighting, props, etc. Usually taking pictures with a stranger can be a little awkward and uncomfortable, but after only meeting her a few times before the wedding us as well as the wedding party felt completely comfortable and had a ton of fun taking our photos. She stayed professional yet very fun and friendly and she knew how to keep things moving during the day. She ended up being somewhat of a day-of planner and was just overall fantastic. We HIGHLY recommend her for any of your photo needs! Without doubt we will be returning customers of Jenn Alberts Photography!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Hayley · Married on 07/20/2013

Jenn did an amazing job with the photos for our wedding! She was energetic, friendly, flexible and really worked well with our videographer. The pictures turned out beautifully and we could not be more happy. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Emily · Married on 06/29/2013

Jenn was amazing. She captured our day perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the final photos. She was incredibly accommodating, happy and willing to drive 45 min to a 2nd location to take our couples photos where we had originally intended to marry (a place of great sentimental value for me). We ultimately chose to just do our couples photos at the wedding venue but the fact that she was so flexible and willing, spoke a lot to her character and professionalism. She blended seamlessly into the background of the day, yet took charge when it came time for family and couples photos. Her pricing is reasonable and the photo packages offered more bang for the buck than other event photographers we looked at. I would highly recommend Jenn Alberts Photography.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2013

I am so happy Jenn was available. She captured all the important details and memories. She was perfect and the pictures came out beautiful!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2013

Jenn was wonderful. I was late in finding a photographer, but Jenn was ready and willing to make things work. I didn't even get a chance to meet her until the day of the wedding, but she talked with us on the phone, e-mailed back and forth, and answered any questions that we had so that we didn't feel nervous. She was amazing at the wedding. Even the bridal party was complimenting her. The pictures turned out amazing, and Jenn captured every important moment and detail in a beautiful way. We are so happy with our pictures, and so grateful that we got to work with someone as friendly, professional, and caring as Jenn on our special day.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Emily · Married on 08/17/2012

Jenn was wonderful to work with. She was very open to all of our ideas while still providing her professional expertise. We could not have been happier with how our pictures turned out and we will be sure to use her for any other special occasion that we have.

Sent on 12/31/2012

genevieve · Married on 08/04/2012

We could not be happier with Jenn's beautiful work! She captured our day perfectly, it is a wonderful way to remember the best day of our lives. We recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Her prices are very reasonable as well! Amazing photographs!!

Sent on 01/20/2013

susan · Married on 07/07/2012

Jenn was great to work with, and our pictures turned out beautifully!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Katherine · Married on 06/18/2012

Jenn was an absolute joy to work with. She was very responsive prior to the wedding, and immediately put us at ease the day of the wedding with her calming presence. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, so the first time we met Jenn was at our wedding. She got very creative, classic and beautiful photos of us and our guests, and made the best of less than ideal weather the day of the wedding. I couldn't be happier with her work!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Nora · Married on 03/25/2012

Jenn was wonderful to work with and provided us with amazing photos. She seemed more like a guest at our wedding than a photographer. We will definitely use her for events in the future.

Sent on 01/01/2013

jackie · Married on 03/24/2012

I couldn't have asked for anything better Jenn Alberts will be our families #1 choice.

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Morgan

Morgan Christine Bullard · Married on 02/09/2020

She captured our wedding day !

We loved working with Jenn! She was present, organized, and helped make our wedding day so special. I wanted a detailed timeline of events and Jenn helped me structure that out, so I felt comfortable enjoying my wedding day knowing all the specifics were taken care of. Both her and her assistant photographer took some amazing photos and we appreciated how discreet they were about getting those shots. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and Jenn definitely captured that on camera. We would love to work with her again...maybe for a 1 year anniversary shoot! In the meantime, we will enjoy seeing and sharing some gorgeous photos displayed in our home. Thank you Jenn!

Sent on 11/24/2019