75 Reviews for Jenifer Rutherford Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
74 Jenifer Rutherford Photography Reviews

Jennifer is not only an amazing photographer, but she is also extremely professional. We didn't even know she was there - she was quite stealthy! She got some wonderful candid shots of our day, and really captured the emotions that everyone was feeling. We are thrilled with our photos. She really took the time to find out what we wanted, and I believe that this was very helpful in us getting exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Jennifer!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenifer was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She was amazing to work with on the day of the wedding, and the photos came out better than we could have imagined! She even helped set us up with a vendor for our wedding invitations. I would highly recommend Jenifer Rutherford Photography to anyone in need of a wedding (or other type of) photographer.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first moment we met to the very last second of the wedding night, Jenifer was amazing!! She made the stressful wedding process so calm and easy. She was so organized and structured that it was impossible for anything to go wrong. Jen puts her heart and soul into every photo and shot she takes and the pictures show for it. She made our wedding day perfect and we couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Jenifer more than 5 stars I would! From the moment my husband and I met with her a year before our wedding day I knew working with her would be great. We had a great time getting to know her during our complementary engagement shoot, and when she started helping me organize the plan for photos on the day of my wedding I was in awe of her organization and detail while planning for my special day. Jen added a personal touch to everything that kept me smiling long after the day of my wedding. When I got my flash drive with all of my photos from the wedding it was attached to a beautiful key chain with a picture of my husband and I. When I got my albums she included a small pocket book album too. Jen truly is an amazing person and photographer. You will not regret working with her!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married on Saturday, May 21, 2016. From the first meeting with Jen, I was blown away by her organization, attention to detail, and sweet, genuine personality – three things I absolutely needed from our wedding photographer. (It also didn’t hurt that she was recommended to me by two other brides!). Jen was quick to set up our engagement photos in Spring Lake, and so prepared for our wedding day. From quick responses to emails, to timeline planning, and finally helping us find the perfect locations for day-of photos. Unfortunately, every bride’s worst nightmare is rain on her wedding day, and on my wedding day, it poured. Jen and her assistant threw on their ponchos and got to work. It didn’t matter. She gave all effort to make sure our day was captured and our love was seen in our photos. She kept other vendors organized, and overall, she just blew me away. Not only did I get back 1000+ beautiful photos, I also made a great friend in Jen. Would remember her to anyone! You wouldn’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture User4917038, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jenifer was a pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and made my husband and I feel comfortable immediately. We had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures with her in anticipation of our big day! She worked around unfortunate weather the day of our wedding along with our families that both have many moving parts. She was able to capture all of the best moments during the entire day without ever being in the way. My husband and I - along with our family and friends - have had so much fun looking over every single shot. I would highly recommend Jenifer for your photography needs!

Profile Picture User6144972, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer helped make my wedding day perfect. She is so approachable and organized, everything throughout the day went off without a hitch. She created a detailed time-line for the day which helped everyone remain on schedule and ensured we were able to get all the shots we wanted. The entire bridal party and family enjoyed working with Jen throughout the day and everyone appreciated her professionalism and direction. She immediately saw my vision and more than captured it in every photo. We also had our engagement photos with her and this was the first time my husband or I had ever been professionally photographed. We were nervous we would look very awkward but since Jen is so skilled at giving direction, every picture looked natural. It was great practice for the wedding day. All in all, her work is truly impeccable and I cannot wait to get our album from her. I do not think I could ever use a different photographer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Jenifer did an outstanding job satisfying all our wedding photography needs. From initial meetings to get to know us, scheduling engagement pictures, planning for the wedding day, and helping us with product selection, she was caring, creative, and thorough. She also provided referrals to other superb vendors. On the wedding day she was amazing. She was everywhere yet did not interfere with anything !!! The photos were available quickly after the wedding and are outstanding, especially her ability to plan poses and get the colors and lighting to perfection, My wife and feel I feel lucky to have had her expertise and warm nature available to us on our special day. We recommend her highly without reservation.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenifer and her assistant Brandi photographed our wedding at the Molly Pitcher on June 6th. Throughout the pre-wedding process, Jenifer was extremely responsive and addressed all of my concerns leading up to the big day, including scheduling logistics for pictures on our wedding day. We met Jenifer when we took our engagement pictures and my husband and I both commented to each other how comfortable we were with her. I sent Jenifer poses that I liked and she managed to catch all of them and more priceless moments on our wedding day and we barely noticed she and Brandi were there. Jenifer was a trooper and went along with my plan for wedding pictures down in Spring Lake before the wedding and even stayed an extra 30 minutes and didn't charge us any overtime. Within 6 weeks of the wedding Jenifer got us our wedding shots and I can't even express how happy we are with how they came out! I would definitely recommend Jenifer to my friends getting married in the area in the years to come. Thanks Jen!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer is amazing to work with! She has loads of experience, so she is very comfortable doing what she does, which is great for the bride and groom! Her friendly demeanor makes her a pleasure to work with, and our photos came out amazing!!

Profile Picture gina, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't imagine having a more easy, pleasant and successful experience with a photographer. Jenifer was recommended to us by a mutual friend, who is also an experienced live event photographer. She was incredibly sweet and impressively organized from the start. From the scheduling/timeline planning, to choosing the shot list, wrangling family and friends for portraits, and then candid action shots throughout the night, she captured everything we wanted from our wedding experience. My fiance had been hesitant to do a typical engagement shoot, and I am often awkward in photos. Jenifer listened to all of our concerns and made us feel comfortable and confident, providing just enough direction and encouragement. I already recommended her to a coworker whose wedding is coming up this spring, and I plan on recommending many more. Thank you, Jenifer!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew from the start that Jenifer was the perfect fit for our wedding. She gives you that feeling of comfort and her professionalism will put you at ease knowing that your pictures are going to turn out fantastic. She is more then willing to entertain any ideas you have for specifically staged pictures. She is a consummate professional with a creative mind that she will think of the perfect pose or place that will capture the perfect feeling. I highly recommend her for any event. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rich, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am in awe at what Jenifer can do. She's an incredible person and a sweetheart. It was so easy to pick her as a photographer after our first conversation. She worked with me from the beginning and offered many suggestions regarding how to photograph the family with our limited schedule. Everything worked out great thanks to Jenifer. One of the bridesmaids remarked that when she was without her cell phone and couldn't get a picture, Jenifer was right there to get the shot for her. I highly recommend Jenifer, especially if you want to be stress-free when it comes to your photographer!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer is amazing! She was by far the easiest vendor we worked with. She was completely flexible with our schedules, prompt with every email communication and always gave us lots of say on everything from where to shoot through to how we wanted our books organized. But by far the best thing about Jenifer is when she's behind the camera. My new husband and I were blown away. We have never had anyone make us so comfortable and relaxed. She is so easy going and friendly she helped us be ourselves and caught it all beautifully on film. The pictures from our engagement shoot and wedding are perfect. I was thrilled with how many different shots they got, they covered everything, looking through the pictures later was like reliving the day:)

We would both strongly recommend Jenifer to anyone and plan on using her again for any big events that we might have!

Profile Picture allison, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer was absolutely amazing! She is more than a photographer. Early on in our engagement Jenifer was willing to meet with us at a location that worked for us and explained everything in thorough detail. Our engagement shoot with her was threatened by rain however Jenifer remained by the phone waiting for my husband and I to decide if we still wanted to have the engagement shoot. She is extremely flexible! Her prices are fair and well worth the money. Our engagement photos are amazing and our wedding photos are just perfect. I can't stop looking at them! My husband and I are thrilled with the quality of her work. she captured so many meaningful moments. Jenifer is down to earth and very very easy to work with. She was so relaxed on our wedding day that if it weren't for her, I probably would have been way more tense. Jen helped to keep me relaxed. I have already referred her to friends that are getting married soon. Jenifer is a truly talented photographer and a wonderful person. I would definitely recommend her and use her again for other events! Thank Jen! we are thrilled and truly appreciative :)

Profile Picture Tara, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photography is such an important part of your wedding day. I can't say enough about Jenifer. She was extremely thorough in all of the planning and made sure to capture every image I asked for. She was creative and commanded our portraits in such a subtle way that everyone in our bridal party felt comfortable working with her (and made sure to mention that to us). Our priest even came up to me after the wedding and couldn't stop raving about how unobtrusive Jenifer and Brandi were.

Throughout the planning process, Jenifer was extremely helpful in planning all the right shots in great locations (my initial plan for photos was affected by a festival in Red Bank so Jenifer suggested other awesome options). She was open to hearing all of our suggestions for photos and incorporated everything we asked for.

Thank you so much to Jenifer and Brandi for making our day easy and effortless. You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer was a dream come true! When our original photographer didn't show up, we were devastated. Our videographer said he found a wonderful replacement - Jenifer Rutherford. It was a cloudy morning, but we pulled up to the church, Jenifer was there, the clouds parted and it was perfect; Jenifer saved the day! She didn't know us or our vision, but quickly figured it all out, and was than we could have imagined! She was so laid back, yet innovative, and I cannot say it enough, AMAZING!!! We are forever grateful for turning around what could have been a horrendous day and giving us the beautiful lifelong memories we will cherish.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer was such a pleasure to work with at our wedding last December. She had been the photographer at my son's wedding three years ago, and we knew she was the one for us. Professional, easy to work with, and such beautiful pictures! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenifer was wonderful to work with! She handled my very demanding family with ease and became an invisible presence documenting every special moment of my wedding. The pictures are amazing! I've had so many compliments from family and friends. My only regret is that I only booked her to photograph 4 hours of my wedding. If I could do it again, I'd have her photograph the entire day. I cannot recommend Jenifer Rutherford enough; if you chose to work with her you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User4079510, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenifer was beyond professional and flexible. She made us feel comfortable and was a great time.

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment we met Jenifer we instantly connected with her. She is very talented in her craft and her work speaks for itself. Jenifer and her assistant did a fantastic job in capturing the entire day of our wedding! The pictures were amazing! There was a great balance of creative and classic photos to choose from. It was very important to my husband and I to capture the fall leaves in the park. Due to the limited amount of daylight hours in the fall, time was a real concern for us. However, we had nothing to worry about. Jenifer put our minds at ease before, during, and after the wedding. She is very organized and set up a timeline of how the entire day was going to pan out. She also gave me a list of things to think about and have before the day of the wedding so I was completely prepared. The church ceremony went a little longer than originally planned, however, Jenifer was able to adjust and roll with the punches to get the job done! Jenifer Rutherford Photography is worth every penny that we spent!

Profile Picture Susanna, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenifer Rutherford was the most amazing wedding photographer!!!! We highly recommend her!! She was wonderful to work with, sincere, caring and so flexible! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! We just got our wedding photos back and we couldn't be happier, she captured our magical day perfectly!! She also did a great job on our engagement photo shoot! We are actually sad it is all over!! But, look forward to working with Jenifer in the future!!

Profile Picture Jill , 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A friend had worked with Jen and recommended her, and we were so glad we hired her!

Jen has a wonderful, outgoing personality and is really easy to work with. She was super helpful in making a schedule for the day but also totally flexible - when we decided that we wanted some extra photos and also that we had to be at our reception earlier than initially planned, she was fine with the changes. On the big day, she worked quickly and helped us keep on track, and she also totally bailed us out when it was cake cutting time and we had no idea what to do! (We did not hire a wedding planner.) Our wedding was on a very hot day, so her high level of organization was especially appreciated.

And, of course, all our photos were GORGEOUS. We're very excited to work with her on creating our wedding album - she spends a lot of time customizing images to make everything fit together just so.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenifer is a professional and very talented photographer! I have not received my pictures but my engagement pictures came out wonderful. The way She conducted herself during our wedding and how organized she was before the big day meant everything to me! She put me at ease days leading up to the wedding by keeping in contact and writing up a timeline for me. She made sure to take notes of all the important photos I wanted. I'll never forget on the day of the wedding she asked me if I needed anything and got me a glass of water. That meant a lot to me. I felt she was my friend looking out for me! I would most definitely recommend Jenifer as a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User3514580, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy we chose Jenifer as our wedding photographer! She is not only so talented, but she is a wonderful person to be around! She made me feel at ease throughout my wedding day. Days leading up to the wedding, she helped me plan my timeline for the wedding day, which was a big help! She is very organized, professional, and responsive. Anytime, I had a question and emailed her she responded within a day or two. I really couldn't have asked for better photos. She seem to capture every special moment of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/5/13, 1 Review