27 Reviews for Jenice Baker Photography

Multi. Locations (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
27 Jenice Baker Photography Reviews

I had seen Jenice’s work before I booked her and loved her style and the emotion she captures. I could not be happier with my photos. I have been transported back to the day every time I look at the photos. You’ll not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Jenice did such a wonderful job! She is incredibly professional and knows exactly what she’s doing. Our pictures turned out better than we could have hoped for!!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Jenice and her husband helped us capture our big day perfectly! Photos turned out amazing. Online viewing album/ordering is quick and easy.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with the photos Jenice took for our wedding. Strong work!

Profile Picture TJ, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice and her husband were so professional and made it our day!

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice was wonderful to my husband and I. She originally did our engagement pictures for us and we loved them so much we just had to have her do our wedding as well. The wedding pictures were flawless and we feel like the pictures captured all of the love shared on our special day. Thank you Jenice!!! :)

P.S.- Invest into an excellent photographer because at the end of the day all you have are the pictures as a keepsake.

Profile Picture Alana, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures from Jenice were beautiful.

Profile Picture Paige, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice is awesome! So fun and easy to work with. I felt like I had known her all my life. She does amazing work! All our pictures turned out so well. She is very professional and kept our wedding day running so smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just sit down for one for one meeting with this passionate lady and you will understand why she should be your choice!

Profile Picture Anie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenice was amazing to work with. We had to change dates for our engagement shoot due to weather and she was very flexible with that. It also down poured on our wedding day and her and Donovan came prepared and our pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She helped us with poses since we didn't look into any before hand. Jenice and her husband were great to work with and helped to make the process easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Deeya, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jenice is a great photographer! I loved working with her. Out all the vendors I used for my wedding she was my favorite, and the most helpful. She always answered my questions in a timely matter and helped with questions that weren't specifically photography related. She is great at recommendations for other vendors and always has good advice on difficult wedding decisions. I am very satisfied with my wedding photos, and I will definitely use Jenice in the future for other photos.

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice was wonderful. She took amazing pictures and she was very easy to work with. She was flexible about the order and schedule of pictures. Her website was very user friendly, which came in handy when it came time to choose which pictures we wanted to keep. The package was reasonably priced and included engagement photos, which was a nice bonus.

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jenice is so friendly and made both of us feel so comfortable during our photoshoot. She has a great eye for capturing the moment. She is extremely creative and we loved our photos so much that it was hard to choose only our limit.
Andrew and Amanda Watson

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Jenice and her husband Donovan we nothing but professional and amazing on our wedding day! We received our photos quickly and each one was truly perfect. I could not have asked for a greater couple to capture our wedding day. My husband and I will cherish these photos forever! Anyone looking for a wedding photographer should seriously consider Jenice for the job.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsea , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow. Words cannot even express how amazed we are with our images! Jenice, you are incredibly talented and we will forever feel blessed you were our photographer at our wedding. You managed to capture so many precious moments on such a chaotic day, and we thank you for that. Because of your beautiful talent we will forever remember every moment of the best day of our life! Without doubt, you will be our photographer for all our lives steps. Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice did very well on my wedding pictures. I totally recommend her because she really knows what she's doing.

Profile Picture Jonay, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our time with Jenice quickly became way more important than I thought it would be. She is kind, professional, and engaging. Her work is stunning, and the results of her time and effort made me and my husband feel beautiful. She really did capture the romance of the occasion!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The photos were flawless! They did an amazing job making sure the lighting was perfect, and that everything was organized and in a timely manner. We wanted pictures inside and out and they all turned out great. We also had our wedding parties take pictures before the wedding, Janice was awesome at making sure the bride and groom were not visible of one another, and kept everyone engaged and looking great.

Profile Picture Hunter, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was blown away by the work that Jenice did when she photogaphed my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. Besides the amazing product Jenice produces she also knows how to organize your group. Family photos after the ceremony could have been so caotic with so many people envolved but Jenice knew just how to grab everyone's attention and snap the shots that mattered to us which is a trait very important to have in your photographer.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice Baker Photography was perfect for our wedding - friendly, laid back, and best of all, the incredible photos! I'm still enjoying them one year later; I couldn't be happier with the excellent level of service, timeliness, and quality of work. Her pricing is competitive and she was very open to shooting our specific photo requests. In addition to naturally being part of our special day, Jenice Baker Photography works well with other vendors (we had videographers present as well). I highly recommend Jenice Baker Photography, a perfect photographer for our perfect day!

Profile Picture Korissa, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice is amazing! She is great at anticipating your needs and full or great ideas. Her pictures captured our day fantastically; we will be able to cherish those memories forever. Thank you, Jenice!

Profile Picture Rose, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice has been photographing our family for years and we are always impressed with more than just the photos themselves. Jenice is a pleasure to be with and always open to suggestions and ideas that we may have in mind. We have utilized her for engagement pictures, our wedding, family portraits, graduation, and soon to be newborn sessions. Her talent never ceases to amaze us. We have found our forever photographer in Jenice!

Profile Picture User5444020, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenice Baker Photography is great! Jenice is very responsive, takes beautiful photos, and is very friendly! Jenice and her husband both took photos during our wedding to make sure we had photos from all angles and they turned out great. It was also very affordable for the quality and quantity of photos. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for an event photographer. :)

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints