Jen House Design Reviews

7 Reviews for Jen House Design

• Sheree

Sheree · Married on 05/18/2019

Jen house design

Hired JHD based on pictures of previous weddings and the fact that I indicated type of flowers I wanted and they found exactly what I liked. Innovative ideas for centerpieces and other flowers. They truly do Design the flowers.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Emily · Married on 03/03/2018

Jen House Designs provided our bridal party floral and centerpieces for our 3.3.18 wedding, and they did an amazing job! I had a small budget for floral and was having a very difficult time finding a good florist/event design company from out of state. I was thrilled when I finally found Kendall and Jen House Designs, and we had our initial meeting over FaceTime. She took the time to actually listen to what I wanted and was truly considerate when it came to working within our budget – even making wonderful suggestions such as repurposing my bridesmaids’ bouquets for the cocktail hour centerpieces. Kendall was extremely flexible meeting with me around my travel schedules and trips back to Michigan. On the day of our wedding, all our bridal party floral was gorgeous (my bouquet of white roses and orchids was out of this world beautiful!) and our centerpieces looked exactly like Pinterest photos I had originally shared with Kendall. Working with Kendall and Jen House Designs was a wonderful experience, and they made planning the floral/event design aspect of our wedding easy – even though we were out of state.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Madelyn · Married on 05/12/2017

Jen House and Kendall Goddard, along with Anna and the rest of the team, were AMAZING to work with! They were very communicative, offered their expertise as little or as much as I wanted, supportive in the planning process as a whole, and definitely exceeded my expectations! My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the table center pieces, and all the little extras turned out amazing. They were exactly what I had envisioned and the way they set up the quote, I pretty much knew what to expect! (Perfect for my Type A personality) I had people texting me who took home a centerpiece saying they didn't want to throw it away when it finally was time to say goodbye. They also worked with me as I added and tweaked my original quote and were very helpful with the planning of the final details. Jen even bestowed me with some of her Wedding Planning Expertise in my final face-to-face meeting, which was helpful and appreciated, especially since I was only using their floral services and she didn't have to do that. I almost want to get married again just to use their floral services one more time ;) My advice to future JHD brides is to give them an outline of what you want or envision, but definitely give them room to put their creative take on it. They are the experts and know best - take advantage of that! Thank you, ladies!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Breanna · Married on 08/07/2015

Jen & Kendall from Jen House Design were so unbelievably helpful for my wedding day! They provided my wedding flowers and my ceremony and reception decor. I currently live in North Carolina but they were the most helpful with allowing me to plan remotely! They scheduled skype calls with my husband and myself and were so helpful with providing us with floral/decor advice! They worked hard to stay close within my budget and still created amazing arrangements and decor items! They were super organized which helped me a ton while planning a wedding away from Detroit.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Alisha · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Jen House Design's sister company A Moment in Time to help plan our wedding, so it was a no brainer to use Jen House Design for our flowers and decor. Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and we were SO happy with the results. I was in love with my bouquet (as well as the bridesmaids and centerpieces), they were exactly what I wanted and more. I showed some pictures to Jen and Kendall an idea of what I wanted and what I wanted the feel of the room to be, and they started coming up with ideas on the spot while staying in our budget. You absolutely need to check Jen House Design out, we could not have been more thrilled!!!!! These girls are talented, professional, and incredibly nice! Every picture I see of other weddings they have done are also so beautiful. Thank you Jen House Design!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Janine · Married on 09/19/2014

Jen House Design was great! We used AMIT to help plan the wedding, so it was an easy decision to choose Jen House Design for our floral. They already knew the ideas we had for the wedding so choosing them to design the floral was the complete package.

The types and names of flowers is a foreign language to me so at our meeting I showed them pictures on my Pinterest Board and they brought my “Wedding Flower Ideas” Pinterest board to life. I absolutely loved the Bridal and Bridesmaid bouquets. They set up flowers on our cake, we had 2 bouquets in the church & fake ivory flower balls for the pews. I loved the tall fluted vases for the head table. They purchased new inventory for the wooden box centerpieces I envisioned for the guest tables. We also rented gold table number and votive candles. They were also flexible with my late request for Italian ruscus to place on menu cards.

We received many compliments on the flowers and were even able to take the flowers home at the end of the night. I dried my bridal bouquet and it still looks lovely :)

Jen and Kendall were great to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

3.5

We used Jen House Design for our wedding flowers and they were beautiful! They smelled amazing and the style was just what I was looking for, despite me not being so familiar with flowers or very able to put into words what I wanted. I mostly worked with Kendall and she was super friendly and easy to work with. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2018