41 Reviews for Jen Bee Photography (Previously Jen Hoffman)

Digital Files (6)
High-Res Images (3)
Second Shooter (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

When I met Jen I knew instantly she would be the perfect wedding photographer. She instantly made me feel comfortable and like I had known her my whole life. She caught all sorts of special little moments on camera. She has a very mindful and thoughtful approach to her work, an eye for beauty and an appreciation for the quirky things that make us unique. She is a kind person with a zest for life and I can't explain it but it comes out in her photos. She really took some very stunning wedding photos and if I could give her six stars I would. I WAS SO HAPPY WITH MY WEDDING PHOTOS!

Profile Picture raquel , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Jen! She was recommended by a friend in Tucson and it couldn't have worked out better. She was very prompt and professional via email, making it easy to figure out pricing and services we needed. We met her in person and she helped outline a plan for the actual day. She had never shot at our venue, but took the time to check it out beforehand. We were so happy to have her (and her counterpart) there. She made it a priority to get plenty of photos of truly everything. We had lots of classic poses/arrangements as well as unique ideas that captured a genuine vibe of our day. Jen was prompt in communication after the wedding, editing photos, sending us the link and then sending the USB by mail. We were so happy with the results! They captured every "big" moment of the night as well as beautiful ambient shots of all the details. There were many candids from the dance floor and nice moments with all of our guests. That night, Jen really was the perfect amount of present and invisible. Honestly, once the reception got going, I don't remember seeing them very often, but she managed to get everything we wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture liz, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Jen did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures! She had great ideas and the pictures came out great!

Profile Picture User5454390, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

She was, in short, perfect. From her willingness to drive miles down a dirt road for a last-minute wedding on a holiday weekend, to her professional and considerate presence, and her gentle suggestions to create the perfect shot, we couldn't have had a more pleasant or accommodating photographer. She was sensitive to who we are as a couple, and her photographs demonstrate this- they are gorgeous, and they are real, they are "us." She captured the natural beauty of our venue with jaw-dropping sunset pictures; she definitely has a talent for nature as well as wedding photography. Many people have told me our photos were the most beautiful from any wedding they had ever seen, and I couldn't agree more.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Originally I was going to have my friend capture our wedding day but a month before the wedding he got an amazing job opportunity up in Seattle, Wa. I started to call many photographers but unfortunately they were already booked for that date being that it was only a month away. Then a friend of a friend recommended Jen Hoffman, so I called her and asked if she was available on that day and by golly the heavens opened up and she said I have that day open! I jumped with joy and said please be my photographer! She said yes and the rest was blissful history. We met up before the wedding at Coffee Exchange and went over the details. Jen's professionalism was top notch and her assistant was fantastic! My guest and family loved her and the photos she captured, let's just say they were the quality fit for a King and Queen! She will be and forever more my photographer for life! She is the best and we would get married a million times just to have her amazing photographic eye shine through our timeless, magical and unforgettable day. You will not regret your choice in choosing Jen Hoffman and her exquisite professional team. We love you Jen and we can't wait for those future baby photos to come!!!!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Jen was right on time and full of fun ways to take pictures and make the day special. She met all of her deadlines in regards to getting the proofs to us and then the album.

Profile Picture DK, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

We are so happy that we chose to use Jen Hoffman as our photographer. She did everything we asked and more! Not only did our photos turn out beautifully but Jen made sure the experience was pleasant and easy! She went above and beyond to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Jen is everything we hoped for in a photographer! Thank you Jen!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was wonderful! I was hesitant at first because of the price tag, but it was totally worth every penny. She was friendly and I was comfortable with her through the entire process. Our pictures are beautiful, she captured every moment we wanted. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User4931572, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Jennifer was able to capture very personal moments through pictures that we will cherish forever. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out. Jen did a great job capturing the day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen Hoffman and her assistant photographer were great. These were our first professional photos so we needed direction which she was able to provide while still letting us do our thing. Our personality was reflected in the photos and we are both very happy.

Profile Picture User4810318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen Hoffman is nothing short of AMAZING! She did our engagement photos, save the dates and wedding pictures. Jen is calm and collected, professional, creative and fun to work with. I have zero complaints and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you, Jen and Kelly for all that you captured on our wedding day! We are so grateful that we had you as our photographer. The pictures are stunning!

Profile Picture Laurel, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot recommend Jen enough. She photographed our August wedding in Tucson. She was great to work with, always accessible when we needed to get in touch, and very clear about her plan and vision for the photos for our day. That aside, the finished photos alone were more than enough for us to enthusiastically recommend Jen. The pictures she captured of us with the sunset in the background literally look like they belong in a magazine. Additionally, she captured every special moment of our ceremony and reception perfectly. We will cherish our photos for a lifetime - thank you Jen!

Profile Picture Kellen, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a great experience working with Jen. She was very easy to work with and produced great pictures! We are very happy with her work. We are still looking through all the pictures and are struggling to find the best ones for our album because they are all so wonderful!

Profile Picture User4146674, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer Hoffman and her team were amazing. From the very first meeting she was organized, professional and was always responsive. As the big day got closer she reminded me of things she would need to make her job easier (i.e. a list of family picture combinations...). Even if it took me a month to deliver... she was never pushy and she was very understanding of how busy we all were. The day of the event, Jen was on time and to be honest - she was basically invisible...of course in a good way for our big day. The quality of her work is proof perfect that she is an excellent photographer. I don't remember her being there for 75% of the pictures, yet she was able to capture every special moment my husband and I had on our wedding day. The other 25% of the time we put her to work and Jen had no problem going on to 2 different roofs in downtown Tucson as well as riding along in a carriage! Those pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined.
Jen's picture options were flexible and diverse and she is very upfront about what to expect. I found her prices to be quite reasonable for the amazing quality and professionalism we received. My husband and I are very happy with her work and we look forward to utilizing Jen's services in the future as our family plans on growing. I would absolutely recommend her to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Lynn, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen does amazing work! Along the way I was a clueless bride. Jen took care of both our engagement photos and wedding day. Her vision is beyond anything I could have asked for. She came through with the most amazing shots that I would not have imagined. I recommend her for anything you are looking to capture, she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Jen, 3/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen knew what she was doing even when we had no idea what was going on. She is an artist and the pics definitely reflected that. The one thing I would put out there is to scout your own locations for photos at your venue, if we hadn't suggested moving to other areas, we would have only had courtyard pictures. So, just don't be afraid to make suggestions in that respect. Otherwise a great experience

Profile Picture Colin, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was amazing to work with. Even though the weather turned on us and it rained all day, she was still able to get fantastic photos of our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that she captured the most intimate parts of our day and we will forever be grateful to have such special photos. I mean, how many people get a rainbow in their wedding pictures?

Profile Picture Meghann, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen is an amazing artist! She took beautiful photos for my engagement and wedding. Jen is reliable, creative, and sweet!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was phenomenal and really flexible about staying later than originally planned. The pictures came out absolutely stunning and I'd definitely recommend her to anybody and would use her again in the future for any other events in which we may need a photographer.

Profile Picture sarah, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jen Hoffman Photography! Jen is a truly gifted artist and so wonderful to work with. Jen took both our engagement and wedding photos and all were incredibly beautiful! Jen made us feel at ease and captured our wedding day so perfectly!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Jen Hoffman for photography for any occasion. I hired her for our wedding reception after seeing phenomenal newborn photographs that she had shot recently. I am thrilled with the job she did, from capturing all aspects of our event including the decor details and setting, formal photos of bride and groom and family, and fabulous candid shots of socializing, dining and dancing. The quality of the photos along with the artistic composition is most impressive. Also she is a very sweet and unobtrusive presence at an event, very much a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply put, Jen Hoffman is not only an extremely talented photographer, but is also a true professional! From the first conversation we had with her at the time we were considering hiring her to do our wedding photos, she was patient and thorough, and she under-promised and over-delivered on all that was promised to us! Our wedding photos are phenomenal...we couldn't be more pleased. Our family and friends who have seen our photos keep telling us they look like they should be published in a wedding magazine. Hands down, Jen deserves total credit for making us look so good! We highly recommend Jen to anyone...whether they are looking for a wedding photographer, a baby photographer, an event photographer, etc.

Profile Picture User3488124, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is such a calming person! After our initial meeting, my fiancé and I felt strongly that she was the perfect photographer for us because she is easy going and super talented!! We haven't even seen our pictures yet, but we know they I'll be great! We would hire Jen in a heartbeat if we had our wedding to do over again.

Profile Picture Coral, 5/18/13, 6 Reviews