Jen Cassaro Productions Reviews

50 | Port Jervis, NY

50 Reviews for Jen Cassaro Productions

Chelsea · Getting married on 04/26/2020

I could not be happier about my decision to hire Jen Cassaro to film my daughter's wedding. From the moment that we met and throughout the many months before the wedding, Jen was friendly, kind, flexible, and reassuring. On the day of the wedding, she arrived at the venue well before the expected time. She filmed throughout the entire event, and yet you hardly noticed that she was there, unless you had a question or special request. In that case, she was right there and ready to accommodate. If there is another special event in my family, I will not consider hiring anyone else. My experience with Jen exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Laura Mcnamee · Married on 08/12/2018

I Don't know what's more beautiful-her work or her personality!

We chose Jen after we had seen her work with a friend's wedding and met with her to discuss our visions. She was easy to work with at every step and made sure she paid attention to our details and requests. She was very professional, friendly, and honest. She had told us on one of our initial meetings that she always tries to blend in at weddings so that we don't even know she was there. She did an excellent job of that while still (amazingly) capturing all of the events of the day. We would recommend her a million times over.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

You won't regret hiring her!!

Jen is responsive, a consummate professional, and a genuinely nice, sweet person to boot. It was a pleasure working with her. My husband and I enjoyed our wedding video and liked how she seemed to capture the emotional and silly moments in equal measure. Would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer who is reliable, creative, and experienced.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jordyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing is the only word I can use and I’ve only seen the trailer, not even the full video yet!! She captured EVERY MOMENT. One thing thag I loved was that while I was on the alter, I said to my husband that I was so thirsty, when we walked off the alter there was jen, with a bottle of water in hand!!! She said that she heard I was thirsty through the mic, I loved it!!!!! She was worth every penny and I would recommend her 10000x over!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Bernadette · Married on 08/20/2017

Jen was simply amazing! We were so happy to have her record our special day. She caught absolutely everything and was not intrusive; she let the day unfold and caught everything that we wanted to see on video.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so happy with our decision to go with Jen Cassaro Productions to record the beautiful memories of our special day. Jen was my sisters videographer ten years ago and I knew from then I couldn't wait for Jen to be able to shoot mine one day. Jen was prompt and professional. and was so easy to work with! When we received the teaser video, I became so emotional watching it and we just cannot wait to see the entire video. I highly recommend Jen Cassaro Productions to be your wedding day videographers. You won't regret it !

Sent on 12/05/2017

John · Married on 06/24/2017

Jen has done so many events in the area where we live. I have personally been to several weddings that her and her staff shot. After seeing the finished product of these events I knew she was the person to shoot our wedding. To be honest my wife was slightly apprehensive about have both a videographer and a photographer, but I talked her into it. After the days was over she admitted to me that she was happy we hired Jen. The bride and groom are so busy the day of the wedding that there are so many aspects of the day that you miss and just can't experience by looking at pictures.

Jen met with us well in advance of our special day, and made herself available to us all the way up to the special day. She showed us samples of other events she's shot, and she went over her packages and tried to get a feel of what we wanted out of the special day. As this was both mine and my wife's first time getting married we really didn't know what to expect or what we were doing with anything! Well Jen went above and beyond giving us advice on what to plan on and what to expect that day. She helped us with more then just videography, or even photography, questions. She assisted us on scheduling out the special day and gave us advice.

In closing I don't think I could recommend a more qualified, accommodating, or professional person to film our wedding. She did a fantastic job, and honestly we hardly even noticed she was there that day. Thanks for everything Jen!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Tina · Married on 10/29/2016

Jen was referred to my now husband and i from a friend. We were told we would regret not hiring a videographer for our big day and we just HAD to meet her. Well thank GOD we did. Not only are we both so happy that we decided to video our day but we were thrilled we had Jen do it. From the moment we met I liked her and we had so much fun chatting. She truly enjoys hearing about ur love story and how far u both have come. She really wants to get a sense of who you and your fiancé are. Talented for details and filming is just the icing on the cake. She is EXTREMELY thorough and efficient as well which I learned is soooo important when u say "I do". Jen is seasoned and knows the ins and outs which helped me with my timeline for the big day. She is pleasant, fun and accomadating. Her assistant Rosanna (not sure how u spell it) never stops smiling and my husband said she helped with his nerves by being fun, talkative and so sweet. She may have even smiled that day just as much as I did!!! Jen was by my side all day and I barely noticed. Iam so glad she was with us on our special day. I don't think it would of been the same without her. I can not thank her enough for everything. I just am married a week so I haven't seen my video of course, however I know it will be amazing, BC Jenn is amazing.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Jen Cassaro Productions was a perfect choice for our wedding day videography. Jen has a warm way of capturing the essence of the entire day while still remaining behind the scenes. She gets all of the important moments but she does it in a respectful way that still allows you the freedom that you want on your day. Your wedding day is a blur. You blink and it’s already over. The one way to capture the true feeling of your wedding and to relive it for years to come is to hire an incredible videographer like Jen Cassaro. Book her for your special day; you’ll be so glad you did! We were lucky to have you as our videographer, Jen. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you thank you…(and as you know, my parents are forever grateful as well.) You rock!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 07/07/2016

Jen is simply amazing! She has a great eye and is able to capture the essence of your wedding day! We can't wait to watch our video and look back and laugh and cry! Jen did a tremendous job and was able to capture all of the important aspects of our wedding and we can't wait to see all of the parts we missed ( from friends out on the dance floor to the interviews she does) each adding a unique and special touch to our day. Although some people might not want to spend money on a videographer, it is a great investment especially if you want to show your children one day how cool you used to be :) Jen will not disappoint! She is a true professional who makes the entire process so easy and stress free. Her personality is the icing on the cake! After you meet Jen and preview her work, you will not want to work with anyone else.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 07/07/2016

Jen is simply amazing! She is worth every penny! We just watched our wedding video and she allowed us to relive it. We laughed, we cried, we were able to catch a smile or a dance of a few loved ones who have passed away since the wedding. She did a beautiful job piecing it all together and pairing it with the perfect songs. She added two personal interviews from family which were so sweet and genuine- it is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Jen is a true professional, extremely knowledgeable and honestly just a fantastic person!
    Caitlyn and Jason Gunderman

Sent on 06/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/25/2016

Jen is absolutely amazing! Throughout the entire process, she was extremely approachable and responsive. She truly listened to what we were looking to capture and executed on it flawlessly. On the wedding day, Jen worked incredibly well with the photographers and our bridal party and families. Jen is also just a great person to be around and made the wedding weekend that much more fun! We had the best time working with Jen.

Chelsea and Stephen

Sent on 06/29/2016

Dana · Married on 06/18/2016

I was given Jen's information through my wedding photographer and I couldn't have been more pleased with everything she did and how amazing she was. Jen was very personable & professional and I love how she incorporated our tastes, different questions for different guests, stayed longer when we asked, and made the whole experience of having a videographer very enjoyable. I am so excited to see the final product and what she comes up with. If you're looking for someone to film your wedding, I definitely recommend Jen Cassaro Productions!! Thank you so much Jen for all of your hard work and making our wedding day that much more special which we get to look back on now for the rest of our lives :)

Sent on 07/23/2016

Jen Cassaro is a true artist! During the months leading up to wedding day, Jen was always prompt to respond to emails and really made sure to get a feel of the type and style of wedding video we wanted for wedding day. She and our photographers worked so well together, it made the entire day go smoothly. Throughout the evening, Jen really blended in with the crowd so that you never felt that there were video cameras on you all the time. Even after a fire alarm went off, Jen stayed back later than she was intending to, to take more footage. Jen was truly wonderful throughout the entire planning process and simply masterful on wedding day. We’re so excited to have had our wedding day captured by such a creative and professional videographer. Thank you so much Jen!
    Kim and Pete

Sent on 05/22/2016

Maegan · Married on 03/04/2016

Jenn was so very nice and kept things simple not making us focus on staged things but capturing the moments in the moment!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/09/2015

Jen Cassaro came highly recommended and when I initially met her I knew that she was the one I wanted to hire as my videographer for my wedding. She is extremely talented and she made the process very easy for me. On the day of the wedding, she captured everything and my guests kept coming up to me and telling me how much they loved her!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2015

It was a pleasure having Jen video our wedding . She is extremely talented! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Cassie · Married on 08/29/2015

When I first began planning my wedding, a videographer wasn't on the top of my list. But I am so glad I went with Jen! She was amazing and captured the BEST moments of my wedding. She was behind the scenes and discrete, but didn't miss a moment. I'm in love with the video and with Jen's professionalism and talent. Amazing work. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2015

I don't even know where to start! Jen was absolutely amazing through our whole wedding process. When her and I sat down to discuss the events of our wedding day, she was so organized and professional. She knew exactly the right questions to ask in order to make sure she was able to cover every detail of our wedding and she was able to comfort and relax me knowing everything would be taken care of. In addition, she went above and beyond on our wedding day. She made sure the guys were dressed correctly, helped them put their boutonnieres on, kept everything on schedule, and even provided me with push pins (that she carried as extras) to help keep my bouquet charms on my bouquet. Her and her assistant were so professional throughout the whole wedding and was able to capture every magical part of our day without us even knowing they were there. In addition, Jen has a fabulous personality and is so easy to get along with. While out taking pictures on the golf course (where we got married), my husband and I felt so comfortable around Jen and had so many laughs. Her final product is amazing and is a fabulous way to remember one of the most important days of our lives. I could not say enough about Jen and her team! Definitely highly recommended! Thank you Jen for all you did for us!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Suzy & Eddie · Married on 10/03/2014

I'm still in awe over how incredibly easy it was working with Jen for our wedding! While I wanted a videographer from the beginning, it didn't seem feasible with our budget but as time went on, I knew that I would regret not having one. Less than two months out from our wedding date, Jen was recommended by our photography and luckily she was available. After viewing the package options and one or two emails back and forth, Jen and I had a 15 minute phone chat and I knew that she would be a perfect fit for us and our guests. While she offered to stay in touch over the next few weeks, I felt comfortable enough that she would have everything handled so we didn't speak again until a few days prior to the wedding. It was really amazing that through our brief correspondence, I was at complete ease with Jen's capabilities and commitment to our wedding.

I met Jen and her assistant at our "first look" prior to the ceremony and instantly loved their cool, calm and collected presence and friendly and upbeat attitudes. Jen has a great sense of humor that fit in well with us and our guests. Once pictures were over, I honestly do not recall seeing Jen or her assistant throughout the rest of the evening which in my opinion is a great quality of a videographer. Some of my guests commented how it was a cool idea that they were pulled aside for a few minutes to leave a little message for my husband and I so very excited to see those pieces of the video, as well as the overall final product.

I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Jen. The instant level of comfort and peace of mind that she provided allowed me not to worry about this piece of wedding planning. I eagerly await for my next friend or relative to get engaged so that I can recommend Jen's services!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Christopher · Married on 09/20/2014

Jen was absolutely amazing to work with! She is the true definition of a professional; I knew from our first meeting with her that we just had to have her for our wedding! She was highly recommended by our photographer and I am so glad we followed through meeting with her. She was so friendly, open and easy to get along with.
    On our wedding day, she laughed and fit in with everyone. I cannot tell you how many people didn’t even know she nor her assistant were even there! They both fit in so well and weren’t “up in your face” like you may expect.
    My husband and I cannot wait to see the amazing video she will produce that captured our special day! We both HIGHLY recommend Jen for your videographer!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Alyssa · Married on 09/13/2014

If you want high quality with a true professional then Jen and her assistant Alyssa are the ones! Not only did they work effortlessly with our photographers but they were so personable I forgot they were vendors, I thought of them as our guests. It is so important to make sure you have vendors who not only produce quality but help make your day such a memorable and enjoyable experience. Jen is the BEST videographer I have seen yet. I did not notice any bright lights interfering in our day as I have seen in most other weddings I have attended. Stop searching Jen is the one and only videographer. Just say yes!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jen is a pleasure to work with. She did my mothers wedding many years ago and we watch that video all the time; which is why we asked her do to my own. She's thorough and creative!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

I would highly recommend Jen Cassaro Videography. I was an extremely anal and picky bride. My mom and I interviewed 6 photograpthers, 8 venues, 3 Dj's and 4 florists. With Jen, I knew right away she was the videographer for my wedding on 6/28/14 at Falkirk Estate. I only needed to meet with her once and knew she would do an incredible job for my wedding. Her work truly captures the precious, touching, crazy, fun and happiest moments of the most special day of every bride and groom's life. She came to my wedding early and stayed late to make sure she didnt miss any moment of my wedding. She went above and beyond and was professional, kind, patient and flexible. She didnt miss a thing from my wedding and got our crazy bridesmaid pyramid on video and within one day posted me a little teaser on facebook for us to enjoy before leaving for our honeymoon! She is so thoughtful and im thrilled with her service! So excited to see the final product! TRUST me, hire Jen Cassaro you will have a true professional who will be more than videographer, she will be a calming friend to you on your wedding day! THANK YOU JEN!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jen and her team were professional, unobtrusive but omnipresent, and absolutely wonderful to work with. They have honored all our requests and have exceeded my high expectations for a sophisticated and elegant portrayal of our wedding. You should look no further - this is the best value and highest quality videographer one can find!

Sent on 06/02/2014