JEM Events Reviews

JEM Events 3
JEM Events 4

Liz Keeney · Married on 07/22/2017

Our special day was perfect thanks to JEM Events

I hired Julie to plan my wedding and to officiate the wedding. Julie spent a lot of time getting to know me and my fiance. She wrote the perfect vows and ceremony was exactly what I wanted. She was very professional and had the attention to detail that a busy bride and groom need. She also decorated my hall and did all the flowers for the bridal party. They turned out beautiful and they surpassed my expectations. My husband and I thought our special day was perfect thanks to Julie. I would highly recommend JEM Events for any event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    JEM Events 5
    JEM Events 6
    JEM Events 7
    JEM Events 8

Jake Draugelis · Married on 06/06/2016

Exactly what we needed

It's probably hard to be objective when talking about a service acquired for an event that holds strong sentimental value, but I believe that JEM Events was part of why we were able to have such a wonderful wedding, including the months leading up to the big day. One of our early decisions was to hire JEM Events, and from that point forward we did not have to worry about what they were assigned to, because we knew we could trust Julie to get the job done.

Sent on 12/18/2018