Jeffrey Spayd Photography Reviews

20 | Lancaster, PA

20 Reviews for Jeffrey Spayd Photography

Christine · Married on 07/12/2014

Jeff was the best photographer we have ever encountered. We had an awesome experience with him, and we would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Mike · Married on 05/30/2014

Jeff Spayd was absolutely great to work with!! He was a huge part in making our special day a success. The photos that he took were professional and exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend him to everyone!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jeff Spayd. He went above and beyond for me and I am thrilled with how the pictures came out. Also, you get so much for your money. I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Scott and Carrie · Married on 09/21/2013

Jeff was great to work with. I was the bride, and he took into account all suggestions I voiced during our meetings. He worked well with the entire wedding party and was extremely professional throughout the event. The quality of his photos are top-notch and his price is more than reasonable. I would recommend Jeffrey Spayd Photography to anyone!

Carrie · Married on 09/21/2013

Heather · Married on 09/14/2013

Jeff was a fantastic photographer who was very easy to work with and took fantastic photos

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2012

Our wedding pictures are beautiful! Jeff made sure to capture all of those special moments that might go missed, and he did so without tons of posing or intruding in your space. He came two hours before the wedding (my request, he was open to discussing anytime) and took shots of the guys while his partner took shots of me getting ready. I was amazed to see how many things she got that I never noticed her doing (like shots of my jewelry, dress and posed pictures of my shoes and flowers), but all shots that I will cherish. He got lots of candids so we have all the funny pictures of people dancing and mingling, but we also have all of the posed portraits. We had several shots that we wanted (like our faces the first time we saw each other) and he made sure that he got all of them. He worked well with the other vendors so that everyone could do what they were there to do. Very pleased:)

Joe · Married on 10/16/2011

Jeff was very professional and great to work with. He was laid back and really made us feel comfortable. He has a great eye for poses and our pictures came out amazing! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality photographer. He definitely knows what he's doing!

April · Married on 09/24/2011

We could not be more happy with the pictures Jeff took for us! They turned out amazing and we could tell he really is passionate about his work!

Mike · Married on 10/23/2010

Couldn't ask for better service. Worked with all the problems that came up during the wedding ceremony & reception. Best quality service
    and photos.

tiffany · Married on 07/03/2010

jeff was amazing

Bonni · Married on 04/17/2010

Very friendly, and professional. Pictures turned out beautiful.

Holly · Married on 02/05/2010

This photographer was an absolute joy to work with. He was extremely professional and the pictures and videos are the best I have seen. I would hire him for any photography need that I would have. Awesome job from the beginning to the end!

Tonya · Married on 12/11/2009

Jeff was open to all my picture ideas. I wanted some traditional pictures as well as some casual and some candid. He truly fullfilled all our dreams. I handed him a list of our "must haves" and got every single one plus some I never thought of. What a pleasure to work with such a talented man.

Jeanna · Married on 10/17/2009

Wonderful Wonderful!!!!!! Everytime we look at our wedding album, we have such beautiful photos that captured our memories of that day. Jeffrey Spayd is great to work with, he is very flexible & makes sure you get what you want as the bride & groom. We are so grateful to have such a timeless way to look back on our special day.

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2009

We had a rainy, hailing, sunny and hot wedding day. I was worried what our pictures would look like with all the different weathers of the day. By the look of our pictures, you would never know anything about the day, besides the great pictures I have of my day! Jeff took the time to take pictures and make the moments work! The special editing he did on the pictures made them look timeless! The photo book I ordered for myself and my parents really captured the loving day we all shared together. Jeff's picture packages were reasonable and he was very accommodating with the location of my wedding and the time we needed him for that day. I was and am still overly satisfied with my experience with Jeffrey Spayd Photography and would recommend him for events such as weddings, family pictures and any life moments that you want a real professional to capture. Jennifer Thompson

Angela · Married on 05/30/2009

We loved working with Jeffrey Spayd. He was professional and fun. We have the most beautiful pictures to help us remember our special day. I would recommend Jeffrey Spayd Photography to anyone I knew looking for a photographer!

margaret · Married on 04/25/2009

We knew as soon as we first sat down with Jeff to discuss the photography for my daughter's wedding that he was the one. Not only did the kids really like him but we were very impressed. Everything from his portfolio to his professionalism were perfect. No matter what we asked he went out of his way to accomodate. I must say that he went above and beyond with every detail. With all that his pricing was fabulous and no one could come close. The final product is something that will be treasured for always. We would highly recommend Jeff to anyone considering a professional photographer for any event - you will get everything and more.

Tammy · event on: 08/30/2013

Jeff made our Senior Portrait shoot fun and versatile. His creativity with backgrounds and poses surpassed our expectations, and the finished products were wonderful! Bailey's gotten so many compliments on her photos' originality of both the settings and poses. We will definitely be visiting Jeff again for our younger daughter's senior portraits, as well as any other events that we need photographed. I would definitely recommend Jeff to anyone looking for portraits - his calm demeanor and creative eye make the process so easy and rewarding.

Jeffrey was great to work with. He was very responsive to our ideas and provide numerous of his own. The pictures came out wonderful and he got all of the shots I wanted but one. Even my "I hate pictures" husband enjoy the posed shots. I would definitely recommend Jeffrey Spayd for a friend's wedding.