Jeff Staples Group Reviews

105 | Tampa, FL

105 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

105 Jeff Staples Group Reviews

Caroline · Married on 07/29/2012

Jeff was fantastic!! He played every song we asked for and had us dancing all night. He is professional, reliable and affordable. I highly recommend Jeff.

Caroline from Canada

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2012

THANK YOU TO JEFF FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING AMAZING! From the start, Jeff was super easy to work with. Dancing was a priority for my now-husband and I at our wedding. We love to dance and wanted a full dance floor the whole night, and Jeff delivered!
    He did the officiant microphone for the ceremony, and he DJ'd the cocktail hour and the reception. All events occured outside at a beach, which calls for a bit more challenging set up. Jeff arrived early to ensure plenty of time. He ran extension cords almost 100 yards to make sure people could hear us during our vows (thanks!). Fast forward to the reception and Jeff did a great job addressing the crowd, following the schedule and playing the music! He played all the songs we requested and did not play the ones on the "do not play" list! All of this aside, he is a pleasure to be around, easy to talk to and our even our guests had nice things to say! I'd definitely recommend Jeff. THANK YOU AGAIN, JEFF!

Clara · Married on 05/19/2012

Jeff was absolutely fantastic! Knew exactly how to keep the party alive the whole time and accommodated all of our unusual requests. I really appreciated his professionalism and I would highly recommend him for your DJ'ing needs.

Connie · Married on 05/10/2012

Jeff did a fantastic job at my beach wedding in St. Pete's Beach FL. He provided steel drum music at the beach before the wedding march, which everyone loved. He was very professional and had the dance floor full for the majority of the evening. I would definitely recommend his services.
    Connie

Tonya · Married on 11/11/2011

Brian from Jeff Staples Group was a great DJ and I recommend him for anyone's wedding. We had a beach wedding and reception on 11/11/11 and Brian was perfect. He played all the music I requested and knew just what to play to keep my guests dancing all night.

Not only was he a great DJ but he was so easy to work with and met me before the wedding two different times to put my mind at ease. I was glad to know who my DJ was ahead of time and being able to meet him in person before my wedding was priceless. He answered every question, provided recommendations and was very professional. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event.

Thank you Brian for making my wedding PERFECT!

Julia · Married on 11/10/2011

Jeff was AWESOME! He was very easy to work with and was always available to answer my many questions. He was so organized leading up to the wedding and made sure we had all the music picked out that we needed for the ceremony. He even recommended a band to me which had beautiful music that we played during the ceremony, it was perfect! For the reception he pretty much did his own thing as far as the music he played but it went perfectly. I could tell my guests were having so much fun and the dance floor stayed packed. He really knows how to run a wedding and is so professional! Thank you Jeff for a memorable night!

Lynn · Married on 11/04/2011

Jeff did a great job at our ceremony & reception. He understood what we wanted & did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he played all of the songs that we wanted to hear & more importantly did not play those that were on the do not play list. He was responsive to emails and made himself available to meetings if needed. We had called references he provided & they all gave glowing reports so we were confident in our decision & he exceeded our expectations.

Kasi · Married on 03/20/2011

Professional. Courteous. Great music. Got everyone dancing.

Erin · Married on 03/12/2011

Jeff did a fabulous job at our wedding - ceremony and reception. He was extremely fair in his cost without haggling. He played all types of music so every guest was able to enjoy it. Even requests made at the wedding were able to be played. Jeff is a true professional and I definitely recommend him.

• Derren

Derren · Married on 03/06/2011

Jeff did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! He played all the right music for our young dancing crowd! He listened to us and what we wanted as far as music selection, which was amazing! He is easy to work with and really accommodating. I was incredibly pleased with his service!!

Lisa · Married on 02/12/2011

Tim Martin of the Jeff Staples Group was great from the very begining. He was very accomodating and able to meet with us on a minutes notice to discuss our client's wedding. He arrived the day of the wedding earlier than expected and played all the requested music right on cue - the wedding processional couldn't have gone smoother. Everyone danced the night away at the reception and our bride/groom raved about him - he made us (Exquisite Events) look great and we would recommend him every time! The guests kept telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and Tim deserves a lot of the credit.

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2010

Jeff was great! I was warned to be careful with strange DJ's that can ruin your wedding and was highly recommended to choose Jeff Staples and I'm glad I did. Jeff was always very professional and kept a low profile while playing great songs and making the necessary announcements during the wedding. The ceremony was also perfect. He played all the songs I requested right on queue.

• giftedfred

Jamie · Married on 03/20/2010

Mr Staples was truly outstanding. He isn't at all "gimicky" or patronizing, but is a lot of fun. He remains very professional, but still manages to comunicate with you as a person. He has great rates and gave us a good deal for our early afternoon reception. Highly recommended!!!

Adrienne · Married on 10/11/2009

Wow!! I cant say enough about Jeff! He was awesome and he had everyone at our wedding dancing. He played fun music that got everyone on their feet. He wasn't cheesy at all!! I knew the first day we met with him that he was perfect to do our ceremony. The ceremony and the reception music was perfect thanks to him! I am so grateful that we found him. I would recommend him for ANY upcoming event! Thanks Jeff :)

C · Married on 06/13/2009

Jeff did a terrific job. He played great music that kept everyone out on the dance floor. Jeff was fun (and not cheesy or annoying-like some DJ's can be) at all. He played songs that were requested by the guests and he delivered on our special requests with no problem or stress at all. He did my and my cousin's weddings and was great at both.

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2008

Jeff was wonderful and such a fun DJ to have at our wedding! His service and professionalism were great and he kept the party going all night. Best yet, we had some suggestions of the songs that we wanted for cocktail, dinner, and reception and Jeff went with exactly what we wanted. The intros turned out great and he used all of our song selections for those special moments (first dances, intros, cake, anniversary dance, etc.). Highly recommend!

Marybeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Jeff was great. He played requested songs, everyone enjoyed mysic and atmosphere!

Marybeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Tabitha · Married on 04/20/2017

Tim was absolutley amazing to work with. He was flexible during the planning process and was our go to guy during the entire wedding. He was always looking out for our best during special moments in our wedding. I would recommend him and the Jeff Staples group to anyone looking for a DJ. Excellent job and I am beyond thankful.

From the moment I met Jeff, I knew it would create a beautiful wedding for my groom and I. He's a low-key, fun guy. Every time I spoke with Jeff, he had a smile on his face. One can tell he loves what he does.
    Jeff was very helpful during the planning process. As I've never planned a wedding before, I needed lots of suggestions on songs and overall timeline ideas and Jeff was always an e-mail away with great song/timeline suggestions.
    The music and energy was great through from the ceremony to the end of the reception. Jeff played lots of oldies with some newer tunes for the youngest guests as the evening went on. During my wedding, our families whom don't see one another often, wanted to socialize more than dance (some just wanted to dance!), but that didn't stop Jeff from keeping the energy high.
    At the end of the night, Jeff hugged me, said congratulations, and gave us his well wishes.
    I would recommend Jeff Staples!

Valerie · Married on 07/02/2014

Jeff was so sick the night of my vow renewal, but he didn't let me down! He was there and did everything as promised. He had a great mix a music and everything I requested.

Anne · Married on 03/27/2010

Jeff was great. He was professional and attentive to our needs. He had everyody dancing and even took requests from our guests. Everybody has told me how much fun they had. I felt his services were a little pricey, but sometimes you get what you pay for :)

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

Jeff was amazing! Our party was nonstop dancing from the minute the music came on until the party was over, which is exactly what we wanted. Jeff knew exactly what song to play next to keep the party live and exciting and followed the mood of our guests perfectly. He picked a perfect few selections that became crowd sing-alongs that we will remember forever. Jeff was easy to work with and was fine with us providing a play/don't play list which he followed. He also worked with us on using a first dance mix we made ourselves. Jeff was the perfect DJ and we absolutely recommend him.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 05/17/2012

Jeff was an awesome DJ! I basically told him what I wanted and he did everything I asked him to and was very professional at an absolutely wonderful price! Would highly recommend to any bride who is looking for quality, professionalism, and value.

D · Married on 11/24/2011

Jeff was a find! I was so surprised & relieved that he did not raise his rates for a Thanksgiving Day wedding! He was very easy to work with in planning the various music requirements. I admire that he was able resist the pressure from bridesmaids to play past the local noise ordinance even though they had contacted the neighbors. I know that they would have pressured him to go on and on. The only complaint I received is that he did not play all special requests. However, we had asked for special requests ahead of time and these were last minute. The bottom line is that most people felt the event ended too early, a sign that it had went so very, very well! The only solution I have to this problem is to secure a venue that lets you play music all night long. I highly recommend Jeff Staples. Mother of the Bride.