Jeff Staples Group Reviews

105 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

105 Jeff Staples Group Reviews
  • Cristi

Cristi · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeff was the best DJ I could have asked for on my wedding day. First off, he was INCREDIBLE to talk to and plan my wedding from day 1. It also drizzled alittle rain during our outside beach ceremony, Jeff was great and was willing to take anything I wanted that day, including playing our music in the rain! All my guests loved the wedding, and also told me how Jeff had them dancing on the dance floor... I will deff miss him and dont look any further when booking a great DJ!!

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2014

As you can see Jeff has 5/5 stars on Wedding wire and there is a reason why! He was super easy to work with, flexible, professional, and he played fantastic music! Many of our guests said to us that they loved the music he was playing. I have never been to a wedding where all of the guests were dancing but he made that happen! I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Jeff was great to work with! So convenient, had a great mix of songs, and used all the mp3 files I sent him. He has a great personality and my guests were raving about his mixes, and for a bride who is a professional dancer that is the number 1 priority for the reception!

Amy · Married on 03/16/2014

I chose Jeff at the recommendation of my cousin from her wedding, so I already knew that it was going to be a great time since half of the people that were at her wedding would also be at my wedding. I made the right choice! It was so very easy to work with Jeff. Pretty much all through email and maybe 1 or 2 phone calls. I work an ever changing schedule so that was the best option for me. He did the ceremony music as well as the reception music. He kept the party going like I wanted. I ended up contracting a stomach bug right after dinner and missed half of my reception but no one else did. They raved about the fun they had even with out the bride! Amazing experience working with Jeff! Gave me ideas about the processional and recessional, I did not want the traditional Here comes the Bride, I walked down the aisle to string quartet version of "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys and walked out to the Throne Room score from Star Wars and walked into the Reception to The Game of Thrones Theme. Amazing nerds my husband and I are! I loved it!!!!

Barb · Married on 03/08/2014

Our DJ Tim was great to work with and made our Daughters & New Son-In Laws Wedding Magical. He kept everything flowing all night long. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you !!

Jenna · Married on 01/24/2014

Jeff Staples was one of the DJs recommended to me by the Grand Plaza. Best decision EVER. All our correspondence was done over email/phone and I didn't actually meet him until the reception was about to start. He knows what he's doing and given a random list of songs requested by our guests, he turned the reception into a dance party that our guests are still talking about.

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2013

We planned our wedding from out of town. Based on reviews and word of mouth, we hired Jeff Staples as our DJ and we were so glad with our choice! Jeff played a great mix of music that kept all of our guests -- old and young -- on the dance floor all night. Jeff was a total pro and took into account all of our requests. Thank you Jeff for making our wedding perfect!

Renee Brittany and John's wedding · Married on 11/26/2013

Great DJ, kept everything going. Even the shy people got up to dance. DJ played great music and had a great voice. Every one thought he was great. Will use them again. Thank you Jeff Staples

He was fantastic!!!! My guests loved him! He made everything go with such ease! He's so laid back you can't help but feel laid back when talking to him! He only added to the laid back atmosphere I was going for!

I would certainly work with him again!

My father daughter dance was a bit different- we started off with Daddy's little girl and then broke out the air guitars with a little Freebird action, followed up by the ending of Daddy's little girl.. Jeff was absolutely on point with exactly what my dad and I were going for!

He will play anything you want and he is great at mixing it up!

Teresa · Married on 11/16/2013

My DJ was Tim and he was great!!!

Jeff was the exact type of DJ that we were looking for. Our wedding was at the grand plaza in st. Pete beach and Jeff was one of the preferred vendors and I see why. He kept all of the guests happy throughout. Our crowd was younger (late 20's to mid 30s) and everyone thought the music was so fun and no one could stay in their seats. He also provided us with up lighting which made the Imperial ballroom look really great once the sun went down. We provide him with a list of songs we wanted to hear at specific times of the reception and he fulfilled all of our requests. I would certainly recommend him.

Jill · Married on 06/08/2013

Jeff was an amazing dj! He provided music for the ceremony, reception and dance. He kept to our playlist and kept us dancing all night!! He was professional, but very fun!

• User2619608 · 2+ years ago

Jeff is the best. He had a smile on his face the entire day/night of our wedding and reception, and kept people on the dance floor pretty consistently. The music selection he played while we ate was perfect. Jeff is friendly and personable and knows how to keep things sophisticated yet fun.

Cynthia · Married on 04/18/2013

Jeff is a great, down to earth guy that knows music. We gave him specifics for certain parts of the wedding, but also free reign for most of the reception. He picked excellent music that fit us perfectly! He was professional, accepted our guests requests and made sure the reception went smoothly.

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2013

Jeff was absolutely amazing! From the beginning he was really easy to work with. We didn't really want to make a list for our DJ and we didn't have to! He read the crowd perfectly and the dance floor was packed from after dinner to the last minute of the reception. We did not hire an actual wedding planner so Jeff was a great help with how things should flow and just told us when to do the cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss etc. I picked out some random piano versions of songs from you tube for the ceremony so I was a little nervous to see if he could find them, he did! The ceremony music was exactly what I wanted and the reception was so much fun! So happy we decided to go with Jeff :)

Jeff was the best DJ I could have asked for! He was very professional and made sure to play all of our many song requests. Our dance floor was completely full the whole night and he did a great job with the timing and flow of the reception. He also did our uplighting, which turned out amazing!! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

Carol · Married on 03/15/2013

Jeff was a big plus to our wedding. His choice of music was perfect (we just gave him a few songs we wented him to play). He mc the wedding that was on the beach which is no easy task. Had people out on the dance floor daning the night away. So glad we founf him. Brides he's great.
    Thanks again
    Carol and Ron
    wedding date March 15,2013

Kari · Married on 02/28/2013

He was awesome!! I had some specific dances and speeches I wanted to include and he made it all happen.. And was super accommodating.

Melissa · Married on 02/16/2013

Jeff is hands down the best DJ around . Professional friendly easy to talk to and work with.

Laura · Married on 01/12/2013

I used Jeff for a 50th birthday celebration. I picked him over 4 other DJ's because he was able to tell me why he was best for the job. And he lived up to his promise! He did a WONDERFUL job! Before the event he was professional and responsive. He made it easy for me and was willing to accept any and all play list requests. He was timely, had great equipment, and knew how to make the party fun. I would hire him again!

Karen · Married on 12/31/2012

We were married on New Year's Eve 2012 and Jeff rang in the New Year with all the bells and whistles. He is a great judge of a crowd and knows how to keep everyone happy. We had toddlers to seniors rocking on the dance floor. He did a great job with my requests as well and made the entire evening a good time for all.

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2012

Jeff did such an amazing job at our wedding! He really made the night flow perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for a better playlist from him! We had a band as well, and they both worked so well together. I am so glad we decided to go with Jeff as our DJ. Everyone had a great time, and we received many compliments on the awesome music and vibe of the night. Jeff is very professional and super easy and fun to work with! Thank you so much Jeff for such a great time at our wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2012

From beginning to end, there was nothing but professionalism and attentiveness. VERY flexible and easy going-nice to work with- and minimal attention and direction needed! He fits every brides needs and more importantly listens to your requests and wishes, and then delivers 100%! He performs based upon your wishes, he can either run the show and take over the party- or let you design the whole thing and do what you want...everyone- I can't say enough about him!

Megan · Married on 10/26/2012

If you've ever been to a wedding with a terrible DJ, you know how detrimental it can be to the reception. So, planning our Florida wedding from Ohio, this was a big concern for us.

Thankfully for us Jeff was totally understanding and really listened to what we were looking for. Rather than give him a set list, we gave him a handful of songs that we didn't want played and let him know what artists we really enjoyed and left the rest up to him. Best choice we made!! Jeff totally read the crowd and really kept the party going.

He also handled our ceremony music, bridal party announcements, and mics for speeches. The number of tasks that Jeff handled (and handled well!!) was seriously impressive. We never realized just how much the DJ keeps the evening going and Jeff was AWESOME at it!! He is incredibly cool and all of our guests just loved him and his work.

We cannot recommend his services highly enough!! Had an incredible time dancing the night away with all of our friends and family thanks to Jeff!

Kate · Married on 09/28/2012

We were absolutely thrilled with Jeff as our wedding DJ. He did our ceremony music, lighting, and reception music. He did an amazing job. Everyone was dancing all night. We gave him a few song suggestions, but mostly put our trust in him to keep the crowd dancing. He was so great--unobtrusive, but gently moving the reception events forward, playing awesome music. He was super classy and very fun. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was the next day.