Jeff Schaefer Photography Reviews

122 | Fairfield, OH

122 Reviews for Jeff Schaefer Photography

Katie · Married on 03/23/2012

One of the first things I started planning was the photographer. I found Jeff's website fairly easily, and was very moved when reviewing- the pictures were breathtaking! Unfortunately, I was operating on a very small budget. I was disappointed to learn the price of photographers. After speaking with a friend who worked with Jeff on his wedding, I decided to meet with him and give him a shot. Jeff was clearly a very experienced photographer. He helped us plan the day to the minute, allowing us to capture the moments we wanted, without wasting time and money. It was worth every penny and then some. I can honestly say that I am mad at Jeff for making it so hard to choose what pictures to buy! I love them all!!!!! Beautiful work!!!!! He even recommended that chapel we used! We enjoyed every minute of working with Jeff and his wife!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2012

Jeff was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I were married this past St. Patrick's day. There was a lot of traffic because of the holiday and there was a two hour drive between our ceremony and reception venue but Jeff stuck with us the whole day. He even stayed later at the reception that he was planning- he was SO flexible. When we got the pictures back we were speechless. He is an absolutely incredible photographer and very worth the money.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • W

Kelly · Married on 12/10/2011

Jeff was truly professional. The photos are beautiful. He and his assistant were wonderfully easy to work with, and they captured the evening perfectly. I have had so many positive comments from friends and family about the photos as well. We made a great choice when we decided to hire Jeff. Could not be happier with his work. He was worth every penny.

Sent on 01/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2011

Jeff was wonderful to work with. He has a great eye behind the camera, always noticing lighting and the small details. He is very laid back and professional, easy to get along with. I absolutely LOVE our photos! I would highly recommend Jeff. His work is a great value for the money spent.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2011

Great job overall! We really appreciated his attention to detail and his responsiveness.

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2011

We are so glad we chose Jeff to be our wedding photographer! His work is beautiful, artistic, and natural, and we are so happy with our photos. He’s also organized, efficient, great at troubleshooting, and was a pleasure to work with. He kept our wedding day schedule on time and was flexible to accommodate our requests and preferences. Thanks for everything, Jeff!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

Jeff is without a doubt the best photographer that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He was always very on top of things and I never felt like I had to make sure that he didn't forget anything. He is a very fun guy and his pictures are gorgeous, and he has just the right mixture of serious/posed and candid shots. Jeff was definitely one of the best parts of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Jeff Schaefer Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie!

Lakisha · Married on 06/26/2011

Jeff is absolutely an amazing photographer! We could not have asked for a better artist to capture the true essence of our wedding. He was patient, funny and professional. Jeff you have truly gained a loyal, lifelong customer. Thank you so much for making my day even more special!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2011

Jeff was amazing at our rehearsal and on the wedding day. We barely even realized he was there and yet he captured the most unforgettable moments of the night. We have received so many compliments on all of our photos and we are so thankful that we found a photographer like Jeff to preserve our wedding memories. He knows what he's doing and you can tell he enjoys doing it. He helped the wedding run as smoothly as possible. It was a pleasure to have him there with us on our special day.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Cheryl · Married on 06/10/2011

Jeff was a wonderful photographer. It was storming, and I mean lightning, thunder, and rain, and he made my pictures look like it was sunny and beautiful outside. the only indication of the storm was my veil was floating around from the wind, which he made look ethereal. The book of pictures were so amazing that I added money to get more pages. I am so happy with my pictures. You get what you pay for!

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/04/2011

Jeff did an amazing job on our wedding pictures! My husband and I got married over a year ago but we are still receiving compliments on how well our pictures turned out. We even had guests approach us at the wedding telling us how professional our photographer was. Awesome job, would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Bret · Married on 05/14/2011

We hired Jeff to be our photographer at our wedding based on all of the excellent reviews he has received over the years and he did not disappoint! I've been to a number of weddings where the photographer is bossy, intrusive, and rude, but Jeff was none of the above. We had some very loud personalities in our wedding party and Jeff and his assistant worked exceptionally well with all of them. At one point he even let one of my groomsmen take his camera for a little bit. Jeff really helped make the day all about us and not the photos, but at the same time captured some awesome shots! I would definitely recommend Jeff to anyone looking for the best wedding photographer in Cincinnati. Oh, and he had all of our wedding pictures posted online within 3 weeks! We couldn't have had a better experience.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Carina · Married on 05/07/2011

Jeff did a great job photographing my wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful, and he captured every moment so well. It was a pleasure to work with him and his team, from the start of the planning process to the last photo of the wedding day, and we were especially impressed with how quickly he got the album and online gallery together. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Jaime · Married on 03/26/2011

Jeff is an extremely nice guy who seems genuinely concerned with getting the best pictures possible on your wedding day. He is easy to work with and has an incredible turn around time. He set up a slideshow at our reception with pictures from earlier in the day and within a few weeks we already have access to the entire collection! Amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Raymonda · Married on 01/29/2011

We found Jeff's website after seeing his photos in a Cincinnati wedding planner. The composition of his photos really stood out compared to the others we looked at. In addition to excellent photography Jeff was very organized, professional, and very easy going. We love our photos! We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Jake · Married on 10/16/2010

Incredible photographer. Jeff went above and beyond throughout the day and we were so happy with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Schlanser · Married on 08/28/2010

Jeff was an amazing photographer, he was so accomodating and professional throughout our entire wedding planning and the day of. If you want an excellent photogrpaher who's photos are unique, choose Jeff Schaefer!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Katie · Married on 06/17/2010

Jeff was a great Photographer with work with. He is very professional and easy to work with. He makes sure you are supposed to be in the right position for those one-of-a-kind photos. He is always very easy to get a hold of, easy to talk to, and really enjoys what he does. His photos are amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Vickie · Married on 01/02/2010

Jeff did an amazing job photographing my wedding. He captured everything from the very beginning of the ceremony to the very end of the reception. His work is phenomenal and everyone that has viewed the photos also agrees that he is a very gifted photographer. I feel so blessed because he has created such wonderful memories of my wedding through the photos.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2009

We used Jeff for our wedding in August 2009, and we couldn't have been happier!
    He was so professional and so easy to work with. He made the day about us, instead of just taking pictures. He showed up early and even stayed a little late! Our favorite part was that he surprised us at the reception when he hooked up a portable tv with s slideshow of pictures he had taken throughout the day!!
    We recommend him to everyone we know that wants an awesome photographer!!!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2009

Photographed my son’ s wedding

We cannot thank Jeff enough for the beautiful job he did with our son’s wedding. The pictures are fabulous and it is incredible to us that he got them to us so quickly. Most importantly to us, though, was the ease and comfort we had working with Jeff. It made a world of difference to connect with the vendors of your wedding and Jeff was truly professional and very personable. We appreciate that. Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jacqui · Married on 07/11/2009

Jeff is wonderful!!! He is so easy-going, but professional. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. I really couldn't have asked for more!

• W

Mandy · Married on 06/05/2009

In a word, Jeff is amazing. The quality of our photographs far exceeded our expectations, which were already very high after seeing his previous work. The experience of having him share our wedding day with us was so special. He really does feel like a friend by the time your wedding day comes and you are sad to see him go at the end of the night. The results of his work are something to be forever treasured. The album he designed for us truly is spectacular. Everyone we have shared it with just "ooo"'s and "ahhh"'s the whole time, saying how it is the best wedding album they have ever seen. It really is a work of art and perfectly captures every moment and emotion we had on our special day. Choosing him as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding day.

Rick · Married on 11/08/2008

Jeff did an amazing job. He listened to what we wanted and provided excellent suggestions on thing we didn't even know that we wanted. We didn't have to worry about anything and just let him do his thing. He got a massive number of shots without imposing himself on the festivities. The price was great for the quantity and quality of pictures we got.

Beckie · Married on 10/11/2008

He was an excellent photographer. We could not have asked for anyone better. He was very flexible in getting to the locations we wanted and getting the shots we wanted. Our wedding pictures turned out great, and we constantly get rave reviews about how our album turned out. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone in the Cincinnati area looking for a great photographer at a great value!

Sent on 02/08/2010