Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

140 Reviews for Jeff Ladd DJ Plus

Jeff Ladd DJ Plus 1
Jeff Ladd DJ Plus 2

Kathy · Married on 05/30/2015

One of the best wedding decisions my husband and I made was to hire Jeff Ladd to provide musical entertainment at our wedding. From the first email exchange to the day of the wedding, Jeff made it clear that his clients are his top priority, and it was very evident in the way that he interacted with us that he genuinely loves what he does. He was attentive to our needs in regards to wedding music/entertainment and made fantastic suggestions based on what we were interested in. He answered all emails very promptly, met with us whenever our hectic schedules allowed, and was patient with us (especially me who has absolutely no musical ear at all!). He even reached out to us the week of the wedding to ensure that we were on the same page, and reassured us that everything would be perfect. The day of the wedding, Jeff not only followed through on that reassurance, but went above and beyond to see that our wedding guests and we were enjoying ourselves. Many times throughout the night and even today -- people are raving about how great Jeff's saxophone and DJ skills are. We've even had people ask us for his contact information so they can ask him to do their weddings too! Overall, if you're looking for a DJ who has a genuine passion and talent for what he does, Jeff Ladd should be your top choice -- hands down.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Karen · Married on 05/22/2015

Jeff deserves way more than a 5 star rating. If you choose him for your wedding it will be impossible for you to be disappointed. The live sax is a really nice touch but above and beyond that- Jeff spends as much time as you need before the wedding to ensure all your needs our met. Jeff even reached out to me on the week of my wedding to make sure he had everything right and also to let me know I was his top priority. There aren't enough kind words to say how special he made our reception. You can tell he spends time preparing ahead of time so that things run smoothly. He is a true professional and was a highlight to my wedding day that left last memories not only for me and my husband but also for all the guests in attendance. I highly highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Jeff was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding!! He played music for our guests before our ceremony, and they said it was beautiful! His mixing in the saxophone playing during the night really made the music special. He also accommodated our request for special music, since my husband is Albanian. Jeff made our wedding really special :) highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

It is with pleasure that I write this positive review for Jeff Ladd DJ Plus. My husband and I hired Jeff for our recent wedding in CT. While we fell in love with the live saxophone component to his DJ business, I can say that he did such a great job at our wedding both getting the crowd hyped up but also helping make our day as stress-free as possible. He offered a great mix of music, and our guests were extremely impressed by his saxophone work playing throughout the evening. It added such an elegant special touch to the wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Deborah · Married on 01/10/2015

It is now 3 days after my daughters wedding and I am still 'riding high'. The venue, food,decor etc were all great but I must single out Jeff Ladd, our DJ. He was incredible! He was referred by a friend who had hired him for 2 of their family weddings. From the moment we met, he was able to instill confidence. He was very flexible to work with and his suggestions were 'spot on'. He had a somewhat difficult crowd to work with since some of our guests were not dancers. But he was able to get almost everyone up on the dance floor. As my husband and I visited each table during the reception, he got many compliments. Some guests even remembered him from other jobs. And, his saxophone playing was such a nice complement to the recorded music... a real personal touch. I would certainly recommend him to anyone- without reservation!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Clint · Married on 12/31/2014

Jeff was truly a professional and a pleasure to work with. With all the stresses of a wedding, Jeff made everything seem manageable and fun. He had great ideas on music when we asked for help and our guests loved the saxophone during cocktail hour. Jeff was very responsive when we had any questions. Jeff was a big part of making the night a great memory!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Clare · Married on 12/28/2014

Jeff Ladd is an amazing DJ and his live music sets him apart from all other DJs. He was very easy to work with and throughout the planning process all our concerns were addressed. Our first dance and introductions were flawless. He has a great personality that makes guests feel welcome. Jeff read the crowd and responded immediately with music that met the mood. Many of our guests commented on how fantastic he was. We are so glad we selected him for our special day.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Karel · Married on 12/13/2014

Jeff was the consumate professional. Not only is Jeff a great DJ but he is an amazing saxophone player. His arrangements and attention to detail really brought everything together. Jeff took the time to meet and familiarize himself with us. With this, he delivered a wonderful and memorable event for everyone! He certainly made our day!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Colin · Married on 11/29/2014

Jeff was awesome to work with. After seeing him work at a previous wedding, we chose him to work our wedding. Having live music along with everyones favorites provided a fantastic experience. Jeff worked with us from day one, taking notes at an initial in person meeting and always responding to email and calls.

He was able to feel the room and crowd throughout the night and would switch back and forth between playing live and DJing, keeping the mood great from entrances, dinner, party time, and all the slow dances. Transitions were always smooth. Jeff made sure everyone was having fun and having a memorable experience.

It was very nice to be able to be involved as much as we wanted with planning, and also be able to "hands off" at times. We had some unique requests and he made sure it all worked, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband and I married on 10/12/14 and Jeff was incredible. From wedding planning to the day itself Jeff was remarkable to work with. He was not only kind, warm and helpful but he went above and beyond to ensure my husband and I were completely happy. He answered all our questions and truly cared about our special day. He also took the time to meet with us to really get an understanding of what we wanted. Jeff was not only a DJ, he also guided us in creating a great wedding, as he took his experience and knowledge to help us ensure everything went smoothly. He took the time to communicate with the other vendors involved and went through the itinerary step by step. Jeff was a team player, and voiced his perspectives on the flow of our day. Thanks to him everything went smoothly and just wonderful at our wedding. Our guest were moved by his talent on his saxophone, his professionalism and elegance. We were approached numerous times with lovely comments about Jeff's performances and the care he took to ensure everyone was having a great time. In addition, Jeff made us feel very special, he took the time to play songs that we wanted, and knew how to please the guests. Most of all Jeff created an ambiance that was filled with warmth and love. Our wedding was also outdoor and not in a usual setting. Jeff arrived very early to ensure that he had the best set up for every stage of our wedding. If you are looking to have the time of your life and to have your wedding be one that is full of love, take our word and contact Jeff. He will make your wedding complete bliss and one that no one forgets!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Mark and Sharon · Married on 10/04/2014

We found Jeff Ladd-DJ Plus quite by coincidence searching through websites for photographers! We made a date to listen to him play his saxophone and fell in love with his talent! We just knew he was what we wanted for our entertainment. Jeff worked with us to offer our guests a wonderful musical experience including a selection of songs that he played on his saxophones along with DJ selections of our choices. He helped plan all the musical selections and was able to guide us in our choices for the procession and recession of our ceremony. He even took the song I wanted for my procession and edited it in such a fantastic way that it lasted for the entire procession.
    Jeff is just a wonderful person to work with and we feel that we have made a great friend along the
    way. We highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for special musical entertainment. We are planning to hire Jeff for our next event and can't wait to start planning it!

Sent on 10/12/2014

David · Married on 10/04/2014

Great combination of music and live music. Good with guest interaction and fun all around. A great experience from start to finish! Would definitely recommended!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

Jeff is wonderful at what he does! The most important thing to us was that everyone was dancing and having fun at our wedding and that's exactly what happened. From the minute the music started, everyone was up and the dance floor was filled the entire night. Jeff was very flexible with all our requests as well as our guests. He kept everyone happy! As an extra added bonus, Jeff played the saxophone during cocktail hour, dinner and intermittently during the dancing. Not only is he very talented, it was an extra level of entertainment our guests weren't expecting. At the end of the night, many people were requesting Jeff's name from us for future events. We would absolutely recommend Jeff to anyone! Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Les · Married on 08/29/2014

We are extremely happy with Jeff and his outstanding work at our wedding. Finding the right DJ can really pull together an entire wedding. Jeff was very helpful with suggestions and having never worked with a DJ or planned an event like this before he was able to answer all of questions that we had.

Many of the guests at our wedding commented on Jeff and his amazing saxophone playing during our cocktail hour. The saxophone really added a special touch to our event. This is something you are not going to get from most DJs.

Jeff is professional but at the same time he did not come across as canned and really sounded compassionate, like one of the family. I had contacted several DJs including some from larger companies that employ many DJs and I am glad we went with Jeff. He added a personal touch to every part of our wedding that I do not think I would have gotten from some of the large companies.

Working with Jeff was extremely easy. I think we probably asked a lot more questions than most and he was always extremely responsive either via phone or email. He played a lot of music for every taste.

A wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He is so professional and organized. Extremely helpful when we were picking out our enterance music. Being the bride I was picky about some things (lol) and he went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He has amazing energy and our guests were blow away by his talent. I would highly recommend Jeff for any function. He adds something special to being a DJ.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2014

Jeff is the true definition of a talented professional. He worked with us throughout the planning process to go over every detail of the wedding and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way. He was very accommodating, and he completely understood and carried out our vision for the reception. We LOVED his playing of the sax-it was beautiful music. Everyone at our wedding raved about him. He really knows what music to play to get everyone out on the dance floor (and keep them out there!). I would recommend Jeff without hesitation to anyone looking for excellent DJ/music services.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Shelly · Married on 06/27/2014

I wanted live music at my wedding, but to me a band was not very classy. I found Jeff through wedding wire and I and everyone at my wedding couldn't be happier with his performance as a Dj and saxophonist. When my friends and family said the DJ makes or breaks the wedding, I was so concerned from the horror stories I heard from others about their experiences at their weddings, especially because neither sides of my family dance. But after meeting Jeff, listening to him play, even listening to him talk, created pure excitement for me. It was no longer a concern for me. I was so excited to see WHAT he could do, not IF he could do it. Friends and family came up to me at the wedding and after to rave about Jeff. Without looking at Jeff, many thought him playing the sax was just a recording or party of the actual song, but once they knew the sax was live, they were in disbelief. They told me it was such a joy to listen to him, it was a perfect addition to cocktail hour and dinner. His Dj skills were superb. Everyone was dancing and didn't leave the dance floor. He had so many ideas to get people dancing and they worked. Everyone had such a great time at my wedding, all thanks to Jeff. Jeff understood exactly what I wanted and was so professional and fun! I couldn't have asked for a better time, a better wedding and of course a better DJ to make my wedding day as perfect as it was.

Sent on 06/30/2014

J.J. · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeff Ladd is simply the best! He made our day awesome!

Our guests keep telling us that they were extremely impressed with Jeff's musical talent. He did everything we requested and more. Every age group was on the dance floor; just as Jeff prides himself. Absolutely phenomenal!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone. He paid attention to detail, he made a lot of great suggestions. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose him as our DJ. We got a lot of compliment's about Jeff. He was awesome!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Steve · Married on 06/07/2014

Jeff Ladd did an amazing job for us at my daughters wedding. His professionalism and musicianship made a huge positive impression on everyone in attendance, and helped to transform Katie's wedding into a very special night. He is conscientious and works incredibly hard to make everything work. He has a great attitude and you could tell how much he enjoyed being an integral part of our event. I highly recommend Jeff without reservation.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Amy · Married on 06/06/2014

Jeff did an amazing job entertaining at our wedding. When he plays the sax it is breath taking. All of my guests have continued to comment on how amazing he played. We couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeff was absolutely amazing. From the first day we met him, we fell in love with his style. There was no even a question that we HAD to have him for our reception. All of my guests were in "aw" at his saxophone skills.

Could not have imagined a more perfect reception, thanks to Jeff Ladd!

Sent on 06/20/2014

We could not have better things to say about working with Jeff.
    Jeff offers a unique combination of live saxophone music, in combination with his talent as a wedding DJ. He was timely in his response from the initial contact. My (then fiancé) and I met him in his home, where he played his sax for us, and we got to know him personally. We had already received a recommendation for him, and after meeting him it was a no-brainer.
    Near to our wedding day, we had a phone meeting with him to go over our song selections, our do-not-play list, and the correct pronunciations of our wedding party. He verified this again at the wedding before our wedding party entered the ballroom.
    Everyone was raving about Jeff. We loved his style, his great personality, and he truly knew how to run the evening so that we were able to do all of the "wedding things" but still have plenty of time for dancing at the end of the evening. He even came out on the dance floor to interact with some of our guests while playing the sax, which everyone loved!!
    Jeff is organized, personable, friendly, classy, and is the ultimate person you want being the performer/DJ at your event. He is worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/16/2014

Jeff was great, we loved him as did our guests

Sent on 06/23/2014

Karen · Married on 04/19/2014

Dear Jeff,
    Thank you so much for the exceptional talent, music and professionalism you provided for our guests and ourselves on our special day! Everything was beautiful from the ceremony right down to the last song. Our family and friends are still talking about how they really enjoyed the live music you played. We are so glad we chose you for our wedding day. Not only was the music selected perfectly for the crowd but your sense of humor added to the fun. Everything was perfect and we appreciate your dedication and professionalism. We would highly recommend you!!

Sincerely,