122 Reviews for Jeff Ladd DJ Plus

Liability Insurance (7)
Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
122 Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

I would highly recommend Jeff Ladd! He was the DJ for our wedding on March 31st and besides keeping the whole evening running smoothly and everyone on the dance floor his AMAZING saxophone skills was a special surprise all the guests loved! Jeff was super helpful and detailed when going over the ceremony and reception song selections with us. He had great suggestions and in cases where we requested songs a little off the beaten path he worked them into dinner and cocktail hour to make sure the reception was a true party. In addition, our first dance was to only fools fall in love by Elvis that he learned on the sax!! It was one of my favorite moments of the night. If you were thinking about hiring a band but the price tag was too high Jeff’s saxophone playing is a great way to get live music with the fun of dj songs everyone knows and loves. I feel like the review is probably too long but honestly Jeff is a great entertainer and all around great guy and I would recommend him to any future brides!

Profile Picture Antoinette, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Hiring Jeff for our wedding was a no brainer. Our guests were blown away by his talent and ability to encorporate the saxophone along with entertaining our guests with modern day music. Not only is he a genuine nice guy but man can he rip on the saxophone. Not just one saxophone but two! His responsiveness and attention to detail goes beyond words. He surprised us by playing the saxophone during our first dance at the most perfect time. He truly is one of a kind and there is no one else I would ever recommend for a wedding. Jeff, the Christmas music was a wonderful touch!

Profile Picture Alexandra , 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Ladd was 100% the PERFECT choice for our wedding last week. Before the wedding Jeff met with us to not only to go over the important song choices but to get a feel for our style. He took the time to get to know us better than he already did in order to know what kind of music we wanted. And man, did he get our vision! His live music during cocktail hour set the tone for a magical, romantic night. Everyone raved about how awesome he was. Through out the night he played songs that got everyone from 3-90 years old dancing! He played current, music for our friends, crowd pleasers for everyone, classics for the older group, and romantic songs for the love birds. Every person I have talked to cannot stop telling me how amazing the music was. Not only was the music spot on, but Jeff himself is amazing. Days before the wedding I would have second thoughts about songs, entrances, etc, and he was so responsive, patient, and truly caring about my needs and my piece of mind. If you want a dj/musician/ MC that really cares about your wedding, Jeff is the man.
Thank you Jeff, for making our wedding amazing, fun, special, and memorable to everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jeff is an absolute delight! He was so attentive, insightful and very talented. He listened to our requests, gave great advice, timed everything perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! He has this phenomenal ability to read the room and keep the energy going. He even learned to play the song for our first dance. That was above and beyond amazing; it added such flair and elegance to the reception. Jeff gave us a CD at the end of the night with our key song choices which we listen to over and over again. It was very thoughtful and appreciated! Not only is he a lovely person, but extremely professional and talented. We cannot recommend Jeff highly enough.

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not say enough great things about Jeff! My mom, now husband and I instantly knew he was the right choice after our first meeting with him. As soon as he started to play the saxophone my mom and I started to cry because it just sounded so beautiful. My husband and Jeff shared similar interests in a jazz bassist from the 70's and Jeff was so nice to send him a CD with his music. He is so easy to work with, very responsive to calls and e-mails, and an all around great guy and DJ. Many of our guests asked us where we found Jeff because they too also thought he did a great job! They loved the songs he played on the saxophone. It was something different and original and that's what we wanted. When it was time to DJ and get the party started he played a great mix of music to get different ages up and moving on the dance floor. I would not think twice about recommending Jeff to other brides and grooms. My husband and I are already trying to think of another event to have so we can hire Jeff again! Thank you Jeff for making our wedding day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have been happier with our choice with Jeff ladd. He was exceptionally easy to work with. The playing of the saxophone is an amazing touch that everyone at the wedding was raving about. He is an amazing talent. He was definitely one of the highlights of the night. Worth every penny. We saw him at a wedding that we went to and we knew we had to have him as our DJ as we were in awe of his talents all night long. Thanks again Jeff!!

Profile Picture Douglas, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A 5.0 is not a high enough rating for Jeff! He deserves a 10.0. Guests are still raving over Jeff and my daughter's wedding was over a month ago. Everything about Jeff was outstanding from the moment we met him over a year before the wedding to the very last song he played at the wedding. His unique style, professionalism and sincere caring for the bride and groom made for a truly beautiful day. Look no further...he's the best!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Without a doubt, Jeff Ladd is the DJ you want for your wedding. He was the DJ for not just my wedding but my sister's wedding as well and on both occasion, everyone was blown away by how well he entertained the crowd. Jeff has great knowledge of what music makes the party exciting and he knows when to let everyone take a breather. His skills on the saxophone are also something to be enjoyed. If you can hire Jeff for any special occasion, do so!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am beyond thrilled with the service we received from Jeff for our wedding. You cannot go wrong with hiring Jeff, he is a great DJ, talented musician, and genuinely great person to work with. When looking for a DJ, it seemed like so many of the DJs at the bridal expos etc. were a dime a dozen... they were over the top, cheesy, looking to make the wedding into a "club", and offering fancy light shows. I didn't want that. I wanted great music and a professional who would make everything flow smoothly. I wanted someone CLASSY. When we met Jeff for our initial consultation, he invited us to his home and played the sax for us, we were so impressed. He had such a great personality and his talent was undeniable. He took a great deal of time talking to us, asking questions, and making suggestions. Months later when the the big day was approaching, he had all of that info from our initial meeting written down and remembered more of our preferences than I even did. We had several follow-up calls just make sure we stayed on the same page.

The day of, Jess was amazing. When I arrived at our ceremony site, I could here him playing the sax and it was just such an amazing vibe. The ceremony was orchestrated perfectly and he was able to get up to our reception site quickly and get cocktail hour going (despite the weather throwing a wrench in the mix). The remainder of the night was so awesome. I think almost every guest made a point to compliment us on how amazing our DJ was. "He is awesome! Where did you guys find him?!" everyone wanted to know. He had everyone dancing, from our flower girls dancing to the song from Moana to our 90 year old grandmother getting down.

In conclusion, Jeff was amazing and I couldn't possibly be an happier with his services. I highly recommend him and I know you will love him too!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jeff Ladd made our wedding an incredible evening we will not forget. He was worth every dollar we paid! He plays two different saxophones throughout the reception and catered to every request we made while giving us valuable feedback based on his years of experience. He was able to work with us both face to face, over email, and over the phone. Choosing Jeff Ladd DJ Plus was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the privilege of attending my nieces wedding on 6/23/2017. Unequivocally Jeff Ladd is the finest Wedding DJ I have ever had the privilege of hearing. He connected to what was happening during the celebration, and responded, through his selection of music, to make extremely personal to those in attendance.
Mary J. Hough
Springfield, MA

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing. He was so wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and did a fabulous job on the day of. My guests cannot stop talking about him. The music he played was great and got everyone on the dance floor and he also played his saxophone a bunch, which everyone just loved. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

If you’re even considering hiring Jeff for your wedding, stop considering and do it! Booking Jeff was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We’ve been married almost two months and our guests still keep telling us how much fun they had and how much they loved “the sax man”. Jeff is professional, quick to respond, full of good suggestions for music, and great at keeping the evening moving efficiently. And his saxophone playing really adds an extra special touch that other DJs just can’t offer. I cannot recommend him enough, but suffice it to say—our dance floor was never empty!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jeff is excellent, you will have no issues with the music piece of your wedding at all if you book him. We couldn't decide between a DJ and a band, and because of Jeff's instrumental skills, we feel like we got both! The dance music was perfect, and when he played the saxaphone it was so beautiful, classy, and elegant. He was also very open to accommodating all of our special requests, and was quick to offer suggestions if I asked for them. He is great at what he does, and is a genuinely sweet man. Since a wedding is so special, don't underestimate the importance of having nice people around on that day :). Cannot thank you enough Jeff!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff's responsiveness, professionalism and ability to provide exactly the music we were looking for was amazing. Topped with his incredible talent as a musician (which everyone of our guests were blown away by!) made our reception a first class, top rate evening to remember - by all! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeff!!

Profile Picture Cheryl Ann, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was the DJ at my brothers wedding in 2014 and as soon as I got engaged, I knew I wanted to hire him for mine as well. I remember being blown away at his talents and all of the compliments my brother received for how great Jeff was.
I am so happy I chose Jeff. He is so talented, friendly, communicative, and made the entire process smooth and flawless. He listed to our ideas and gave us his professional opinions as well. He worked hard to personalize our day. He had never worked at our venue before and he went there twice beforehand to make sure there was no confusion on the day of the wedding. He was well prepared and didn't need to pull me aside once on my wedding day in order to ask me questions. He kept the festivities going on the wedding day so I wasn't wondering what we were doing next (fist dance, bouquet toss). I never once had to worry about forgetting something. He also gave us a soundtrack at the end of the night of all the music that we used in our ceremony and reception. It's such a great keepsake and when we play it, it takes us back to our special day!
Overall I highly recommend Jeff for any event! Thanks so much Jeff for everything!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was a hit right from the beginning. The party was a huge success and so much fun. So many people commented on the music and your fabulous talent with the saxophone was just the best! I enjoyed working with you and you made our parents day so special. I am grateful that he was able to honor my husbands request because that touched my heart deeply and made the day even more special. Do yourself a favor and hire Jeff for any event you might have as he will surely make your day special. Marcy

Profile Picture Marcy, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. He had so many great ideas, and truly made the day special. All of our guests loved that he broke out the saxophone! He is like a DJ and band rolled into one. I would strongly recommend him!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was wonderful to work with from start to finish! We had all our confidence in him to make our wedding magical, and he delivered beyond our expectations. Nothing was classier than our guests enjoying his live saxophone music while eating dinner and enjoying cocktails. The touch that he provided to our evening was one of timelessness, and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a classy feel for their day...he won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do yourself a favor, hire Jeff Ladd for your wedding. We used him for our wedding on 10/22/16 and we could not have been happier with him.

He worked with us to get all our music needs sorted out well in advance of the reception and he was very responsive when we had questions or wanted to make changes.

Jeff put together a playlist that was exactly what we wanted, he was a great announcer, and everyone loved his saxophone playing. We had more than a few guests come up to us unprompted to say what a wonderful job Jeff did. Hire him, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Tom, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We knew from the moment we sat down with Jeff that he was exactly who we wanted to work with for our wedding. He was has such a positive, upbeat personality, he's down to earth and he's amazing on the sax! He was flexible with meeting times, always prepared with ideas and in the end made our wedding helped make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be! All of our guests absolutely loved him and we've been receiving nonstop compliments about him since the event! We would highly recommend Jeff to anyone - he won't let you down!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was an amazing DJ and is the main reason we had such a wonderful wedding! Jeff was so responsive, upbeat and ready to help with all the planning that needed to be done from his end as DJ. I had asked him if I could put together a voice-over for my father/daughter dance and he put all the wheels into motion and made my dream become a reality and then gave my family copies of the recording! He is the most professional person when it comes to his job as your musical coordinator and treats your wedding like it is his top priority! At the end of the night my husband and I could not thank him enough for everything he did for us and all the guests were amazed at his talent! You will not be disappointed with Jeff Ladd as your DJ!

Profile Picture User7276921, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We all know a DJ can make your wedding. We knew of Jeff's talent of making everyone have fun and be comfortable from my sister's wedding. I knew we wanted him for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job. We had so much fun at our wedding. We decided to do a unique reception and he accommodated all of our requests, even those emailed to him the night before the wedding. Coming from two cultures, we wanted two first dance songs to represent us and he made it such a nice transition. Everything flowed very nicely. People of all generations were on the dance floor having fun and that is what we wanted! An added bonus of Jeff playing the saxophone was a total hit at our wedding which made everyone really enjoy themselves. It was very sweet that Jeff gave us a CD of our ceremony and reception helping us relive those special moments. Thank you Jeff so much!!

Profile Picture kaitlin, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you're even reading this review consider yourself lucky - it means you have heard of Jeff Ladd. Once you know he's out there, you should be so excited to check this box off your wedding to-do list, with excitement. You have found a better DJ than you could have imagined. My husband and I got married September 2016, and Jeff absolutely made the day. "DJ" doesn't sound like nearly a large and gratifying enough term to describe him. He will probably never know how much comfort he provided us, around some of the most important decisions around our day. His responses to calls and emails were certainly timely, but always provided so much insight and flexibility. We had a couple chats at his home, where it felt as though we'd known him for years. And then of course there is his amazing work on our wedding day. He was absolutely phenomenal. He is completely flexible to as much or as little live music as you like, and for us it was the perfect combination. We wanted the dance floor full all night, no matter the genre or whether he was DJ'ing, playing sax along with a song, or doing a solo. Jeff wants a full dance floor as much as you do, and he has perfected his style. He can get a feel very quickly if the crowd is feeling a song, and switches it all up just right. No one has stopped talking about the music at our wedding, or just the overall guy himself. Let me be clear, he does not steal your spotlight. He lets the party happen. But at the same time, as we all know, the music has been known to make or break some weddings, and no matter what, will likely be one of the most talked about and remembered features of your wedding - Jeff will not disappoint, and what people will be talking about will be more like raving. Jeff, there are no words, you are the best. Our wedding was elegant, while crazy, while emotional, while kept on track, all because of you and your superb skills, passion, and professionalism. Thank you, for the PERFECT wedding day. Love, Rich & Kristy

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/4/16, 1 Review