Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

148 | Wethersfield, CT

148 Reviews for Jeff Ladd DJ Plus

• Barbara

Barbara Stebbins · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Look no further for your dj!

We recently hired Jeff Ladd for our August 22nd wedding. Jeff is extremely professional, kind and is one of the best entertainers we've had the pleasure to listen to. Our guests raved about him and especially loved that he played the saxophone - it's a unique touch and he's an amazing musician. Jeff knew what songs to play based on the "crowd" and everyone was dancing. HIGHLY recommend you hire Jeff!

Thank you Jeff for an amazing evening!!! Can't wait to see you again in the future!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Lauren & Chris Sizer · Married on 10/11/2020

Spectacular Performance

After providing the musical entertainment for both my sisters weddings in 2017, there was no question regarding our inclusion of Jeff in our wedding at the Cliff House in Maine. Jeff is a true professional and joy to be around. His live musical skills are unparalleled and provide a elegant touch to any wedding. As anticipated, we receiving glowing reviews of Jeff’s performance all night from our guests and the staff at the hotel, with our wedding coordinator saying Jeff was the best musical vendor she has seen since her time with the hotel. Jeff mixes up older songs with newer songs. He is happy to take requests and makes sure the party stays alive, while performance beautiful pieces on the sax and clarinet during cocktail hour and dinner service.

You can not go wrong with having Jeff be a part of your wedding. He is professional, friendly and personable. Thank you Jeff for helping making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Cara B · Married on 08/09/2020

Great experience

Jeff is a very talented musician and DJ, plus he is a pleasure to work with, which when planning a wedding is a tremendous plus! Jeff responded promptly and thoroughly to emails and was able to incorporate last minute family requests no problem. There are so many things to keep track of when wedding planning, and having an easy to work with vendor is invaluable.
    Jeff is a very warm person and we could tell he cared about us and making our day great. My grandfather played the saxophone, and Jeff learned his favorite song and played it while I walked down the aisle. It made the moment so meaningful to me and my family, and I loved being able to have live music for the ceremony without having to hire another vendor. He kept the party going all night and I was continually amazed at how he managed to get everyone on the dance floor. Even the venue staff commented at the end of the night how much our guests danced, which they said doesn't normally happen! We provided maybe 10 songs to give him an idea of what we like and he took it from there, creating playlists for the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception that each had music for all age groups and our varied guests. It saved us so much time!

Jeff was also a huge help with the flow of the evening. We didn't do traditional things like a first dance or introductions and he had great ideas on how to flow the evening in a way that suited our preferences and personalities. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 01/24/2020

The absolute best!

I could not have imagined a more perfect experience from Jeff! He is the absolute best and I have never experienced such a wonderful DJ and everyone that attended our wedding felt the same day. We had SO many compliments on the music (which I left up to him). He had everyone out dancing all night. The saxophone playing was the icing on the cake. If I ever need a DJ again or anyone asks I will 100% be calling Jeff for myself and recommending to friends. I even have friends that attended tell me they have aready recommended him to their friends. He made a lasting impression on everyone involved.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Kara Fritz · Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

Jeff is worth every penny! Beyond professional. He listens to your requests and creates your unique vision while also offering advice and keeping the flow of your wedding moving and not choppy. The saxophone is an added touch the guests wouldn’t stop talking about.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing talent!

Jeff is amazingly talented! Jeff has accompanied many family events including my sister-in-law’s wedding and in-law’s anniversary party. So we were very excited to have Jeff be the DJ for our wedding in October! Jeff was great to work with. As a bride, there is so much to think about, and Jeff responded quick to emails and would call to talk personally about any of my questions. He even helped me with song choices. It put my mind at ease knowing Jeff was running the show. He had good structure with his itinerary, and I had no worries throughout the night. My guests loved the touch of live music and enjoyed him playing the saxophone. Everyone graciously commented on his talent and professionalism. If you are looking for more than just music played at you wedding, Jeff is definitely your guy. Thank you so much Jeff for making our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Kate · Married on 10/18/2019

Perfect DJ!!!

If you’re looking for a DJ stop here! Jeff should be your guy! Our first tip that we made the right decision was that our venue was just as excited he hired him as we were! My husband and I are out of state, so Jeff was easy and accommodating of our distance! We had multiple phone conferences, and extensive email conversations. Day of when we arrived at the venue Jeff was there and had us lined up in 2 seconds flat. He kept the crowd going all night long. And the saxophone!!!! Our guests can’t stop talking about how amazing it was! Jeff should 1000% be your guy

Sent on 10/29/2019

Julie · Married on 08/16/2019

Jeff is the best of the best!

Jeff absolutely blew us away from the very first moment we started talking! Jeff is warm, welcoming, kind and talented beyond belief. My husband Noah & I got married this past August and had hired Jeff immediately in the planning process. We just KNEW he was the exact special touch our day needed, and it was true - Jeff made our day MAGICAL. I am in absolute awe of his talent. He is honest, helpful, genuine and thinks of everything and everyone. Our dance floor was full all night and the saxophone was thoroughly enjoyed by all! He was incredibly helpful and communicative along the way and always eased our worries. The day went incredibly smooth with his help, and many people are approaching us about him even 7 months later! We highly recommend him and suggest you don’t look any further! Elegance, class, soul - he’s it all. 😊 Thank you for all that you do, Jeff!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Emily C · Married on 08/02/2019

The best decision we made

Jeff’s talent is beyond amazing. His musician and DJs skills were wonderful and made our wedding day perfect. He was so helpful and flexible during the planning process and truly executed the entire ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception perfectly. He played his saxophone throughout the night as well as DJ’d the entire evening. He had everyone on the dance floor and really catered to all of the guests at our wedding. He truly made our day wonderful!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Molly

Molly Leahy · Married on 07/27/2019

The best DJ!

I'll keep this simple because I see no reason for anyone to ever look to hire another DJ if it isn't Jeff Ladd. Going into our wedding I wanted a DJ that I felt comfortable with, as they are a big part of the night. Jeff was the first and only DJ I contacted. I could immediately tell that he was the right person for the job. He is extremely friendly, kind, a good listener and flexible. He was happy to do whatever we wanted, and was also comfortable offering his own suggestions and helping us decide the best songs for the occasion. We didn't give Jeff a song list for dancing because we trusted that he would play the right songs- best decision we could have made. It saved us work and every song he played was great and everyone was dancing all night! His beautiful saxophone playing was just the icing on the cake. He even played the saxophone for our first dance. Jeff was absolutely one of the highlights of our wedding and our guests loved him. You should absolutely hire him to be a part of your wedding day, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Ruthann

Ruthann Ogden · Married on 06/29/2019

Jeff Ladd excellent choice for a DJ

Jeff Ladd is an outstanding musician and DJ. He called us multiple times to make sure that our wedding was on track. He was excellent...! Multiple people told us that he was the Best DJ and sax player they have ever heard especially at a wedding.
    He is a perfect choice...professional all the way!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Sebastian

Sebastian · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional with Class!

One word to Describe Jeff Ladd is Classy! If you want a professional DJ that can do it all I would recommend Jeff. From the planning stages to the Wedding day Jeff made it easy. During the planning stages he took the time to understand what kind of music we wanted to play at our Wedding. If we had any questions he always got back to us in a timely manner. The wedding day we could not as any more of Jeff. He kept the guests entertained thought the reception. After the wedding our guests would mention how great the DJ was. Overall with Jeff all I can say is he hits all the right notes!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Arielle · Married on 05/18/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

If there were more than 5 stars, we would give him 10. Jeff Ladd is simply incredible and was the highlight of our wedding. Jeff truly has talent with reading the crowd and kept our dance floor packed all night. He also brought that extra something special with playing the saxophone, which was an amazing addition to our wedding. Not only does Jeff have talent, but he also is extremely personable, fun, and attentive to our needs. He went above and beyond with everything that we asked for. We had multiple guests ask us for his name and contact information by the end of the night. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have him DJ our wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jackie Petersen · Married on 01/11/2019

Jeff went above & beyond and wowed even our guests!

Jeff Ladd was the DJ at our wedding and this was one of our best vendor decisions!
    One of the biggest questions we were asked during the reception was how we found our DJ - our guests were so impressed, especially at how he included saxophone in an elegant and tasteful way. Neither myself nor my fiance-now-husband were huge saxophone or jazz lovers, so we weren't sure what to expect, but Jeff did a great job of bringing a strong personal touch to what could otherwise be "ordinary" music. He mixed saxophone solos on top of some tracks throughout the night, and the combination was just great.
    He was also great at reading the audience, and knowing just what was needed to get not just the audience but also us as the bridal couple dancing!
    Of course, he did a wonderful job accommodating requests & helping us choose music that would fit our big day. We gave him some guidelines of music choices that we liked, but trusted him completely to choose the playlists & he did a great job!
    And while this wasn't something we considered when choosing a DJ, one noteworthy thing our guests talked about (besides the saxophone!!) was that he did a great job controlling the volume. The music was loud enough to dance to, but didn't drown out conversations at the tables.
    He truly went above & beyond in helping the day go flawlessly and we would highly recommend him to other couples looking for a DJ!
    As another testimonial to how great Jeff is, he was recommended to us by our photographer, officiant & venue - all separately!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ You Could Ask For

Jeff not only rocked the dance floor, he also serenaded the dining room. His timing was incredible and his ability to get people on the dance floor was uncanny. People at our wedding can't stop talking about how great Jeff's sax, clarinet and DJ abilities are. We will be forever greatful for the amazing job Jeff did, he truly made our wedding. Thank you, Jeff Ladd!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nicole Alarmani · Married on 10/26/2018

DJ for my Wedding

Jeff Ladd is an amazing man! Not only does he do a fabulous job as a DJ but he also has that extra something! He can play the saxophone! My guests were delighted by his playing as they enered the venue. I also got to share a special father daughter dance with my dad to his playing. It gave my wedding that extra something it needed to make it memorable! He was so pleasant to work with and has amazing song choice ideas if you need any help! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

David Pinho · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience with Jeff Ladd!

We had the pleasure of having Jeff Ladd DJ our wedding on October 5th and we could not have been more excited with his service. From the day we chose him to our wedding day, Jeff was an incredible communicator and he made us feel confident in our choice every step of the way. Jeff took one of the stresses of wedding planning, and made it smooth and care free. During the actual ceremony and reception we had a countless number of our guests comment on how great Jeff was. Whether it was him playing saxophone during cocktail hour or him getting the reception dancing going, he was perfect from beginning to end. Jeff was also extremely helpful and accommodating in getting my best man speech projected at the venue due to my best man being overseas. My wife and I can not recommend Jeff enough and neither of us can imagine having gone with anyone else!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • jax

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2018

Jeff absolutely KILLED IT at our wedding! He had the entire wedding on the dance floor all night. Everyone still raves about him, and they loved that he plays the saxophone as well. He brought the feel of both a DJ and live band together. We must say, he plays the best rendition of Take On Me you will ever hear.
    Working with Jeff is also a dream. He is so quick to respond and unbelievably organized, and he is available to help at almost any time. He gives great advice if you're stuck on what to do. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kristy · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing, memorizing, attentive

Jeff Ladd is amazing. He played the saxophone for our guests and played the best songs to keep our guests fully engaged and on the dance floor all night! Our personal connection to Jeff made our night something to remember forever and I’m glad we got to experience it with him. Our guests still mention how much they enjoyed Jeff. He is very responsive and is focused on all of his clients. You will not be disappointed at all If you choose him!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Julie · Married on 08/10/2018

Jeff did SUCH an amazing job at our wedding! From our first meeting, Jeff made things so easy and walked us through all of the decisions we needed to make. He was able to accommodate some last minute requests a few days before the wedding to help us honor my grandparents' 70th wedding anniversary as part of our big day. On the big day, Jeff's many talents kept the party going strong all night long! From the little ones to my grandparents, everyone was able to enjoy the music that night. Jeff's live saxophone and carefully chosen music had us on the dance floor having a blast the whole time! He did a great job catering to the many generations in the crowd- it's hard to keep 4 year olds and 94 year olds in the same crowd going all night long! We would highly recommend Jeff Ladd to any couple looking for a DJ that will provide the perfect entertainment for you and ALL of your guests!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Jeff was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding! From the moment we first heard him play when we met with him we knew he was the only choice! His selection of songs on the saxophone were perfect for dinner and the cocktail hour. We got soooo many compliments about his playing and he is so talented that he sounded like a professional recording! For the rest of the evening he played all the perfect songs and enough of a variety so that everyone was happy! Our dance floor was packed all night long and it was definitely thanks to him! He was such a pleasure to work with and gave us suggestions so that we felt very comfortable having him run the show for our big day. He was so fantastic in every way and we highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a DJ for any occasion! Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

When we told our catering manager that we had booked Jeff for our June 2 wedding at SImsbury Inn, she assured us that it was a great choice and that everyone loves him. She couldn't be more right! Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with and made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident right from the start. Having our guests out on the dance floor all night was very important to us and thats just what he did. My mother-in-law had requested a band for our wedding but my husband and I both wanted a DJ as we like a variety of music. Jeff is the perfect answer to that situation and we received many compliments from our guests (young and older) about how great he was and how they enjoyed his music. He was open and respectful to our music requests and offered great advice about what songs work and what don't. Jeff is a fantastic DJ and a fantastic person. We are so grateful to him for such a fun and perfect reception.

Allie & Mike

Sent on 06/06/2018

Leigh · Married on 06/01/2018

Jeff was the absolute best choice as our DJ! He made great suggestions for our ceremony and reception! His professionalism was appreciated in each part of our planning process and on our wedding day. His saxophone playing created a beautiful atmosphere and when it was time to get the guests dancing, he made it happen! Wonderful, wonderful guy!!! Thank you Jeff!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't say enough good things about Jeff. He was professional, understanding of what we wanted, clearly cared about our wedding, and played the sax beautifully. During the reception people were taking videos of him and I had multiple people come up to me praising him and asking about his services for their wedding! During the whole wedding from ceremony to the end of the reception he was so intuitive about what we needed and when we needed it and pulled everything together flawlessly. Please guys hire him as your DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Jeff as our DJ for our spring wedding. He did an amazing job—our family and friends are still talking about him! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor all night but he is an incredible musician who enhanced our entire night with his saxophone playing. Jeff was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He definitely went above and beyond making sure everything went smoothly. Our biggest concern was that he had never been to our venue before. Jeff showed up 2 hours before our ceremony to ensure he was set up and knew the lay out. We would highly recommend Jeff!

Sent on 05/23/2018