Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

131 | Wethersfield, CT

131 Reviews for Jeff Ladd DJ Plus

131 Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

David Pinho · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience with Jeff Ladd!

We had the pleasure of having Jeff Ladd DJ our wedding on October 5th and we could not have been more excited with his service. From the day we chose him to our wedding day, Jeff was an incredible communicator and he made us feel confident in our choice every step of the way. Jeff took one of the stresses of wedding planning, and made it smooth and care free. During the actual ceremony and reception we had a countless number of our guests comment on how great Jeff was. Whether it was him playing saxophone during cocktail hour or him getting the reception dancing going, he was perfect from beginning to end. Jeff was also extremely helpful and accommodating in getting my best man speech projected at the venue due to my best man being overseas. My wife and I can not recommend Jeff enough and neither of us can imagine having gone with anyone else!

• jax

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2018

Jeff absolutely KILLED IT at our wedding! He had the entire wedding on the dance floor all night. Everyone still raves about him, and they loved that he plays the saxophone as well. He brought the feel of both a DJ and live band together. We must say, he plays the best rendition of Take On Me you will ever hear.
    Working with Jeff is also a dream. He is so quick to respond and unbelievably organized, and he is available to help at almost any time. He gives great advice if you're stuck on what to do. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Julie · Married on 08/10/2018

Jeff did SUCH an amazing job at our wedding! From our first meeting, Jeff made things so easy and walked us through all of the decisions we needed to make. He was able to accommodate some last minute requests a few days before the wedding to help us honor my grandparents' 70th wedding anniversary as part of our big day. On the big day, Jeff's many talents kept the party going strong all night long! From the little ones to my grandparents, everyone was able to enjoy the music that night. Jeff's live saxophone and carefully chosen music had us on the dance floor having a blast the whole time! He did a great job catering to the many generations in the crowd- it's hard to keep 4 year olds and 94 year olds in the same crowd going all night long! We would highly recommend Jeff Ladd to any couple looking for a DJ that will provide the perfect entertainment for you and ALL of your guests!

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Jeff was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding! From the moment we first heard him play when we met with him we knew he was the only choice! His selection of songs on the saxophone were perfect for dinner and the cocktail hour. We got soooo many compliments about his playing and he is so talented that he sounded like a professional recording! For the rest of the evening he played all the perfect songs and enough of a variety so that everyone was happy! Our dance floor was packed all night long and it was definitely thanks to him! He was such a pleasure to work with and gave us suggestions so that we felt very comfortable having him run the show for our big day. He was so fantastic in every way and we highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a DJ for any occasion! Thank you Jeff!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

When we told our catering manager that we had booked Jeff for our June 2 wedding at SImsbury Inn, she assured us that it was a great choice and that everyone loves him. She couldn't be more right! Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with and made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident right from the start. Having our guests out on the dance floor all night was very important to us and thats just what he did. My mother-in-law had requested a band for our wedding but my husband and I both wanted a DJ as we like a variety of music. Jeff is the perfect answer to that situation and we received many compliments from our guests (young and older) about how great he was and how they enjoyed his music. He was open and respectful to our music requests and offered great advice about what songs work and what don't. Jeff is a fantastic DJ and a fantastic person. We are so grateful to him for such a fun and perfect reception.

Allie & Mike

Leigh · Married on 06/01/2018

Jeff was the absolute best choice as our DJ! He made great suggestions for our ceremony and reception! His professionalism was appreciated in each part of our planning process and on our wedding day. His saxophone playing created a beautiful atmosphere and when it was time to get the guests dancing, he made it happen! Wonderful, wonderful guy!!! Thank you Jeff!!

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

I can't say enough good things about Jeff. He was professional, understanding of what we wanted, clearly cared about our wedding, and played the sax beautifully. During the reception people were taking videos of him and I had multiple people come up to me praising him and asking about his services for their wedding! During the whole wedding from ceremony to the end of the reception he was so intuitive about what we needed and when we needed it and pulled everything together flawlessly. Please guys hire him as your DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Jeff Ladd DJ Plus 1
    Jeff Ladd DJ Plus 2

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Jeff as our DJ for our spring wedding. He did an amazing job—our family and friends are still talking about him! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor all night but he is an incredible musician who enhanced our entire night with his saxophone playing. Jeff was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He definitely went above and beyond making sure everything went smoothly. Our biggest concern was that he had never been to our venue before. Jeff showed up 2 hours before our ceremony to ensure he was set up and knew the lay out. We would highly recommend Jeff!

Diana · Married on 04/22/2018

Highly recommend Jeff! Awesome service and great music. We communicated very easily and he was extremely responsive to our needs and inquiries. He was willing to travel also to Lake George, NY where our wedding was. The way he played the saxophone was incredible and he definitely knows how to get your guests dancing. He is very good at communicating and synchronizing with the organizers and coordinators. We had a perfect wedding and we’re very happy he was part of our team! Thank you very much Jeff!

Antoinette · Married on 03/31/2018

I would highly recommend Jeff Ladd! He was the DJ for our wedding on March 31st and besides keeping the whole evening running smoothly and everyone on the dance floor his AMAZING saxophone skills was a special surprise all the guests loved! Jeff was super helpful and detailed when going over the ceremony and reception song selections with us. He had great suggestions and in cases where we requested songs a little off the beaten path he worked them into dinner and cocktail hour to make sure the reception was a true party. In addition, our first dance was to only fools fall in love by Elvis that he learned on the sax!! It was one of my favorite moments of the night. If you were thinking about hiring a band but the price tag was too high Jeff’s saxophone playing is a great way to get live music with the fun of dj songs everyone knows and loves. I feel like the review is probably too long but honestly Jeff is a great entertainer and all around great guy and I would recommend him to any future brides!

Alexandra · Married on 12/15/2017

Hiring Jeff for our wedding was a no brainer. Our guests were blown away by his talent and ability to encorporate the saxophone along with entertaining our guests with modern day music. Not only is he a genuine nice guy but man can he rip on the saxophone. Not just one saxophone but two! His responsiveness and attention to detail goes beyond words. He surprised us by playing the saxophone during our first dance at the most perfect time. He truly is one of a kind and there is no one else I would ever recommend for a wedding. Jeff, the Christmas music was a wonderful touch!

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

Jeff Ladd was 100% the PERFECT choice for our wedding last week. Before the wedding Jeff met with us to not only to go over the important song choices but to get a feel for our style. He took the time to get to know us better than he already did in order to know what kind of music we wanted. And man, did he get our vision! His live music during cocktail hour set the tone for a magical, romantic night. Everyone raved about how awesome he was. Through out the night he played songs that got everyone from 3-90 years old dancing! He played current, music for our friends, crowd pleasers for everyone, classics for the older group, and romantic songs for the love birds. Every person I have talked to cannot stop telling me how amazing the music was. Not only was the music spot on, but Jeff himself is amazing. Days before the wedding I would have second thoughts about songs, entrances, etc, and he was so responsive, patient, and truly caring about my needs and my piece of mind. If you want a dj/musician/ MC that really cares about your wedding, Jeff is the man.
    Thank you Jeff, for making our wedding amazing, fun, special, and memorable to everyone!

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff is an absolute delight! He was so attentive, insightful and very talented. He listened to our requests, gave great advice, timed everything perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! He has this phenomenal ability to read the room and keep the energy going. He even learned to play the song for our first dance. That was above and beyond amazing; it added such flair and elegance to the reception. Jeff gave us a CD at the end of the night with our key song choices which we listen to over and over again. It was very thoughtful and appreciated! Not only is he a lovely person, but extremely professional and talented. We cannot recommend Jeff highly enough.

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

I can not say enough great things about Jeff! My mom, now husband and I instantly knew he was the right choice after our first meeting with him. As soon as he started to play the saxophone my mom and I started to cry because it just sounded so beautiful. My husband and Jeff shared similar interests in a jazz bassist from the 70's and Jeff was so nice to send him a CD with his music. He is so easy to work with, very responsive to calls and e-mails, and an all around great guy and DJ. Many of our guests asked us where we found Jeff because they too also thought he did a great job! They loved the songs he played on the saxophone. It was something different and original and that's what we wanted. When it was time to DJ and get the party started he played a great mix of music to get different ages up and moving on the dance floor. I would not think twice about recommending Jeff to other brides and grooms. My husband and I are already trying to think of another event to have so we can hire Jeff again! Thank you Jeff for making our wedding day so perfect!!

Douglas · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have been happier with our choice with Jeff ladd. He was exceptionally easy to work with. The playing of the saxophone is an amazing touch that everyone at the wedding was raving about. He is an amazing talent. He was definitely one of the highlights of the night. Worth every penny. We saw him at a wedding that we went to and we knew we had to have him as our DJ as we were in awe of his talents all night long. Thanks again Jeff!!

Mary · Married on 09/09/2017

A 5.0 is not a high enough rating for Jeff! He deserves a 10.0. Guests are still raving over Jeff and my daughter's wedding was over a month ago. Everything about Jeff was outstanding from the moment we met him over a year before the wedding to the very last song he played at the wedding. His unique style, professionalism and sincere caring for the bride and groom made for a truly beautiful day. Look no further...he's the best!!!

Jillian · Married on 08/04/2017

Without a doubt, Jeff Ladd is the DJ you want for your wedding. He was the DJ for not just my wedding but my sister's wedding as well and on both occasion, everyone was blown away by how well he entertained the crowd. Jeff has great knowledge of what music makes the party exciting and he knows when to let everyone take a breather. His skills on the saxophone are also something to be enjoyed. If you can hire Jeff for any special occasion, do so!

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

I am beyond thrilled with the service we received from Jeff for our wedding. You cannot go wrong with hiring Jeff, he is a great DJ, talented musician, and genuinely great person to work with. When looking for a DJ, it seemed like so many of the DJs at the bridal expos etc. were a dime a dozen... they were over the top, cheesy, looking to make the wedding into a "club", and offering fancy light shows. I didn't want that. I wanted great music and a professional who would make everything flow smoothly. I wanted someone CLASSY. When we met Jeff for our initial consultation, he invited us to his home and played the sax for us, we were so impressed. He had such a great personality and his talent was undeniable. He took a great deal of time talking to us, asking questions, and making suggestions. Months later when the the big day was approaching, he had all of that info from our initial meeting written down and remembered more of our preferences than I even did. We had several follow-up calls just make sure we stayed on the same page.

The day of, Jess was amazing. When I arrived at our ceremony site, I could here him playing the sax and it was just such an amazing vibe. The ceremony was orchestrated perfectly and he was able to get up to our reception site quickly and get cocktail hour going (despite the weather throwing a wrench in the mix). The remainder of the night was so awesome. I think almost every guest made a point to compliment us on how amazing our DJ was. "He is awesome! Where did you guys find him?!" everyone wanted to know. He had everyone dancing, from our flower girls dancing to the song from Moana to our 90 year old grandmother getting down.

In conclusion, Jeff was amazing and I couldn't possibly be an happier with his services. I highly recommend him and I know you will love him too!

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff Ladd made our wedding an incredible evening we will not forget. He was worth every dollar we paid! He plays two different saxophones throughout the reception and catered to every request we made while giving us valuable feedback based on his years of experience. He was able to work with us both face to face, over email, and over the phone. Choosing Jeff Ladd DJ Plus was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Mary · Married on 06/23/2017

I had the privilege of attending my nieces wedding on 6/23/2017. Unequivocally Jeff Ladd is the finest Wedding DJ I have ever had the privilege of hearing. He connected to what was happening during the celebration, and responded, through his selection of music, to make extremely personal to those in attendance.
    Mary J. Hough
    Springfield, MA

Alison · Married on 06/16/2017

Jeff was amazing. He was so wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and did a fabulous job on the day of. My guests cannot stop talking about him. The music he played was great and got everyone on the dance floor and he also played his saxophone a bunch, which everyone just loved. I would definitely recommend him!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

If you’re even considering hiring Jeff for your wedding, stop considering and do it! Booking Jeff was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We’ve been married almost two months and our guests still keep telling us how much fun they had and how much they loved “the sax man”. Jeff is professional, quick to respond, full of good suggestions for music, and great at keeping the evening moving efficiently. And his saxophone playing really adds an extra special touch that other DJs just can’t offer. I cannot recommend him enough, but suffice it to say—our dance floor was never empty!

Maria · Married on 05/12/2017

Jeff is excellent, you will have no issues with the music piece of your wedding at all if you book him. We couldn't decide between a DJ and a band, and because of Jeff's instrumental skills, we feel like we got both! The dance music was perfect, and when he played the saxaphone it was so beautiful, classy, and elegant. He was also very open to accommodating all of our special requests, and was quick to offer suggestions if I asked for them. He is great at what he does, and is a genuinely sweet man. Since a wedding is so special, don't underestimate the importance of having nice people around on that day :). Cannot thank you enough Jeff!

Cheryl Ann · Married on 05/06/2017

Jeff's responsiveness, professionalism and ability to provide exactly the music we were looking for was amazing. Topped with his incredible talent as a musician (which everyone of our guests were blown away by!) made our reception a first class, top rate evening to remember - by all! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeff!!