Jeff Ladd DJ Plus Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Marc
    Marc D. Married on 10/30/2021

Outstand service at a great price.

Just about all of our guests complimented Jeff at one point or another. His music selection was great. He coordinated the wedding perfectly and his sax playing was stupendous.

From a planning perspective, he was always polite, very helpful and very responsive. He is great with hard to pronounce names.

Jeff would be worth the price even if he charges us more.
    Shayna Married on 10/09/2021

Look No Further!

Jeff took our wedding to another level—the words of every guest at our wedding. His ability to capture the audience and the mood with the saxophone led to applause from guests pre-ceremony, which our officiant told us he had never witnessed before. Jeff’s ability to help schedule the night, flexibility to work with our requests, and his understanding of the atmosphere helped make our wedding better than we could have imagined. Also, you just can’t beat a live saxophone.
  • Barbara
    Barbara S. Married on 10/08/2021

Look no further for your dj!

We recently hired Jeff Ladd for our August 22nd wedding. Jeff is extremely professional, kind and is one of the best entertainers we've had the pleasure to listen to. Our guests raved about him and especially loved that he played the saxophone - it's a unique touch and he's an amazing musician. Jeff knew what songs to play based on the "crowd" and everyone was dancing. HIGHLY recommend you hire Jeff!

Thank you Jeff for an amazing evening!!! Can't wait to see you again in the future!!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 10/02/2021

DJ & Saxophone Extraordinaire!

After 2 cancelled wedding celebrations due to COVID, we decided to do things a little differently the third time and have everyone at a favorite restaurant. We contacted Jeff pretty last minute to see if he was available. He was the DJ at our good friends' wedding and we loved him there, and knew he would be amazing at our celebration too! Thankfully, Jeff was available and was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. He made things so simple, which was just what we needed. The venue had three rooms and Jeff was amazing at figuring out how to plan the night and use the space perfectly. We had the best night! We picked out some songs, but also knew that Jeff was the expert and knows how to get people dancing. Jeff is also an extremely talented saxophone player. Our guests LOVED the songs he played while walking around during our cocktail hour, and we loved dancing to the sax songs too! It was so nice to have the saxophone as an extra something that was a little different from most wedding DJs. We highly recommend Jeff!
    Jennifer D. Married on 09/24/2021

Book jeff for your wedding he's amazing!

We hired Jeff as our DJ for our wedding Sept 24th 2021 after attending a co-workers wedding and seeing him play & DJ. He blew us away then & he did it again on our wedding day. He was not just on time, he was early! He made sure everything would be set up and ready to go! He welcomed our guests with beautiful music playing on the sax. Then when it was time to DJ he knew what to play to get the party going! I am looking for another reason to hire him again!! He was a perfect touch to a magical day! Can't thank you enough Jeff!!
    Nicole G. Married on 07/10/2021

Jeff was amazing!

My experience with Jeff was great. He is well versed in ceremonies and weddings. From speaking with Jeff over the phone to our wedding day, he was very easy to work with. He did a great job making announcements and interacting with our guests. He knew exactly what to do and it made the entire day flow smoothly. Jeff was also great at getting guests to come on the dance floor and be engaged. By the end of the night, the whole dance floor was chanting his name because he was that great. I would definitely recommend him!
    Macy L. Married on 07/04/2021

Excellent DJ!!

So talented and professional. Jeff made our night perfect! He was prepared and I have gotten endless compliments about him. Amazing music played. Would definitely recommend for any event but especially a wedding!
    Hayley Married on 06/25/2021

The Best on the East Coast

Jeff is an absolutely phenomenal and talented DJ who made our wedding day even more special. His ability to entertain the crowd using his saxophone was a big hit. Our guests raved about him (and still do)! He is extremely professional, personable, affordable, and easy to work with. We highly recommend choosing him if you want your guests to have a memorable and fun time!
    Alexa H. Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing Saxophone player

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Jeff. He was prompt, very genuine, and easy to work with! Jeff guided us while going over music selections and MC instructions. Jeff played our ceremony songs and made our evening magical. I would highly recommend Jeff for any events!
    Melanie Married on 06/05/2021

Perfection

We could not thank Jeff enough for making our wedding day beyond perfect! After meeting with Jeff and hearing his saxophone skills, we were hooked!! He is truly an amazing musician, charismatic, professional, and an excellent MC. From start to finish, working with Jeff was as easy as it gets! Having Jeff play our first dance on the sax made it all the more special. Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how impressed they were with him! Jeff did an excellent job playing music that was appealing to all ages, and certainly knows how to get the crowd going! He's an expert in the field, and has great suggestions to help create the vibe you're looking for. Jeff is reliable, transparent, and has great/fast communication. We would recommend Jeff to anyone that asked, and we hope to cross paths with him again in the future!
  • Tracy
    Tracy O. Married on 05/23/2021

Jeff Ladd, The Best wedding DJ I have ever heard.

Jeff Ladd brings a dynamic to the professional DJ experience I have never witnessed. He is an amazing performer, entertainer, & charismatic emcee who made our wedding event outstanding.

Thank you for an amazing wedding experience Jeff!
  • Meghan
    Meghan B. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Wedding DJ!!

Jeff is a top notch wedding DJ. He is a highly skilled musician (amazing saxophone player) and knows how to get a party going! Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with (great communication, took into consideration all of our requests, and gave amazing suggestions on what to play for the ceremony, cake cutting, etc). His professionalism and enthusiasm is above and beyond. He helped us coordinate ceremony music, introductions, speeches, and everything in between to ensure we stuck to schedule. All of my family and friends came up to us and complimented on what a great job he did. Everyone was dancing until the very end. If you're looking for a DJ who does it all, look no further. Highly recommend!!
  • Deanna
    Deanna T. Married on 05/08/2021

DJ Jeff Ladd Plus WOWed our crowd!

DJ Jeff Ladd Plus created a fun, romantic and memorable event that myself and my guests will cherish forever. My guests teared with joy when Jeff started playing the saxophone to "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" for my bridal entrance! His DJing skills got my hesitant family members to get up and boogie down! He even helped the mother of the groom plan a wonderful surprise for myself and my now husband! I couldn't have had the wonderful event I did if I wasn't for him. I 110% recommend Jeff for a perfect mixture of live music and DJing excellence!
  • Brigitte
    Brigitte Married on 05/01/2021

Great mix of live music and DJ

Jeff was a recommended vendor at our venue, and I am so glad we ended up working with him! My mother-in-law preferred to have a band, so his live music performances were the perfect compromise. It added such a unique feature to the night, and our guests were raving about it. Jeff played a crucial part in making sure our night flowed smoothly. He helped us with the timeline beforehand and answered any questions we had. We had some last-minute adjustments to the bridal party and it was no problem for Jeff. If I could do it all over again, I would pick Jeff every single time. He knows his stuff and is a true professional.
    Lauren C. Married on 10/11/2020

Spectacular Performance

After providing the musical entertainment for both my sisters weddings in 2017, there was no question regarding our inclusion of Jeff in our wedding at the Cliff House in Maine. Jeff is a true professional and joy to be around. His live musical skills are unparalleled and provide a elegant touch to any wedding. As anticipated, we receiving glowing reviews of Jeff’s performance all night from our guests and the staff at the hotel, with our wedding coordinator saying Jeff was the best musical vendor she has seen since her time with the hotel. Jeff mixes up older songs with newer songs. He is happy to take requests and makes sure the party stays alive, while performance beautiful pieces on the sax and clarinet during cocktail hour and dinner service.

You can not go wrong with having Jeff be a part of your wedding. He is professional, friendly and personable. Thank you Jeff for helping making our wedding so perfect!
  • jessica
    Jessica Married on 01/24/2020

The absolute best!

I could not have imagined a more perfect experience from Jeff! He is the absolute best and I have never experienced such a wonderful DJ and everyone that attended our wedding felt the same day. We had SO many compliments on the music (which I left up to him). He had everyone out dancing all night. The saxophone playing was the icing on the cake. If I ever need a DJ again or anyone asks I will 100% be calling Jeff for myself and recommending to friends. I even have friends that attended tell me they have aready recommended him to their friends. He made a lasting impression on everyone involved.
    Kara F. Married on 11/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

Jeff is worth every penny! Beyond professional. He listens to your requests and creates your unique vision while also offering advice and keeping the flow of your wedding moving and not choppy. The saxophone is an added touch the guests wouldn’t stop talking about.
  • Cora
    Cora Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing talent!

Jeff is amazingly talented! Jeff has accompanied many family events including my sister-in-law’s wedding and in-law’s anniversary party. So we were very excited to have Jeff be the DJ for our wedding in October! Jeff was great to work with. As a bride, there is so much to think about, and Jeff responded quick to emails and would call to talk personally about any of my questions. He even helped me with song choices. It put my mind at ease knowing Jeff was running the show. He had good structure with his itinerary, and I had no worries throughout the night. My guests loved the touch of live music and enjoyed him playing the saxophone. Everyone graciously commented on his talent and professionalism. If you are looking for more than just music played at you wedding, Jeff is definitely your guy. Thank you so much Jeff for making our wedding day memorable!
    Kate Married on 10/18/2019

Perfect DJ!!!

If you’re looking for a DJ stop here! Jeff should be your guy! Our first tip that we made the right decision was that our venue was just as excited he hired him as we were! My husband and I are out of state, so Jeff was easy and accommodating of our distance! We had multiple phone conferences, and extensive email conversations. Day of when we arrived at the venue Jeff was there and had us lined up in 2 seconds flat. He kept the crowd going all night long. And the saxophone!!!! Our guests can’t stop talking about how amazing it was! Jeff should 1000% be your guy
    Cara Married on 09/20/2019

Great experience

Jeff is a very talented musician and DJ, plus he is a pleasure to work with, which when planning a wedding is a tremendous plus! Jeff responded promptly and thoroughly to emails and was able to incorporate last minute family requests no problem. There are so many things to keep track of when wedding planning, and having an easy to work with vendor is invaluable.
    Jeff is a very warm person and we could tell he cared about us and making our day great. My grandfather played the saxophone, and Jeff learned his favorite song and played it while I walked down the aisle. It made the moment so meaningful to me and my family, and I loved being able to have live music for the ceremony without having to hire another vendor. He kept the party going all night and I was continually amazed at how he managed to get everyone on the dance floor. Even the venue staff commented at the end of the night how much our guests danced, which they said doesn't normally happen! We provided maybe 10 songs to give him an idea of what we like and he took it from there, creating playlists for the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception that each had music for all age groups and our varied guests. It saved us so much time!

Jeff was also a huge help with the flow of the evening. We didn't do traditional things like a first dance or introductions and he had great ideas on how to flow the evening in a way that suited our preferences and personalities. We would definitely recommend him!
    Julie Married on 08/16/2019

Jeff is the best of the best!

Jeff absolutely blew us away from the very first moment we started talking! Jeff is warm, welcoming, kind and talented beyond belief. My husband Noah & I got married this past August and had hired Jeff immediately in the planning process. We just KNEW he was the exact special touch our day needed, and it was true - Jeff made our day MAGICAL. I am in absolute awe of his talent. He is honest, helpful, genuine and thinks of everything and everyone. Our dance floor was full all night and the saxophone was thoroughly enjoyed by all! He was incredibly helpful and communicative along the way and always eased our worries. The day went incredibly smooth with his help, and many people are approaching us about him even 7 months later! We highly recommend him and suggest you don’t look any further! Elegance, class, soul - he’s it all. 😊 Thank you for all that you do, Jeff!
    Emily Married on 08/02/2019

The best decision we made

Jeff’s talent is beyond amazing. His musician and DJs skills were wonderful and made our wedding day perfect. He was so helpful and flexible during the planning process and truly executed the entire ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception perfectly. He played his saxophone throughout the night as well as DJ’d the entire evening. He had everyone on the dance floor and really catered to all of the guests at our wedding. He truly made our day wonderful!
  • Molly
    Molly L. Married on 07/27/2019

The best DJ!

I'll keep this simple because I see no reason for anyone to ever look to hire another DJ if it isn't Jeff Ladd. Going into our wedding I wanted a DJ that I felt comfortable with, as they are a big part of the night. Jeff was the first and only DJ I contacted. I could immediately tell that he was the right person for the job. He is extremely friendly, kind, a good listener and flexible. He was happy to do whatever we wanted, and was also comfortable offering his own suggestions and helping us decide the best songs for the occasion. We didn't give Jeff a song list for dancing because we trusted that he would play the right songs- best decision we could have made. It saved us work and every song he played was great and everyone was dancing all night! His beautiful saxophone playing was just the icing on the cake. He even played the saxophone for our first dance. Jeff was absolutely one of the highlights of our wedding and our guests loved him. You should absolutely hire him to be a part of your wedding day, you will not regret it.
  • Ruthann
    Ruthann O. Married on 06/29/2019

Jeff Ladd excellent choice for a DJ

Jeff Ladd is an outstanding musician and DJ. He called us multiple times to make sure that our wedding was on track. He was excellent...! Multiple people told us that he was the Best DJ and sax player they have ever heard especially at a wedding.
    He is a perfect choice...professional all the way!
  • Sebastian
    Sebastian Married on 06/22/2019

Professional with Class!

One word to Describe Jeff Ladd is Classy! If you want a professional DJ that can do it all I would recommend Jeff. From the planning stages to the Wedding day Jeff made it easy. During the planning stages he took the time to understand what kind of music we wanted to play at our Wedding. If we had any questions he always got back to us in a timely manner. The wedding day we could not as any more of Jeff. He kept the guests entertained thought the reception. After the wedding our guests would mention how great the DJ was. Overall with Jeff all I can say is he hits all the right notes!