Jeff James music Reviews

14 Reviews for Jeff James music

• Michiko

Michiko · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Jeff is the Best!!!

Jeff was amazing! I first heard his debut song, "Hawaiian Girls," on the radio when it was no.1 ranked years ago. I wanted to hear it in person on my wedding and Jeff performed it well along with other songs. I highly recommend Jeff James to everyone!

John Whistler · Married on 01/02/2020

Very Professional

From the start Jeff brought great energy and delivered a beautiful rendition of "Marry Me".
    At the reception he surprised us with his versatility song choices. He kept us engaged and dancing.
    Highly recommended

Sent on 02/17/2020

Jeff James music's reply:

Aloha and thanks for having me at your special day. I really loved the energy that your friends and family bring. They were always requesting more songs and they kept me on my toes all night. I am very grateful to have been apart of your wedding. Aloha.

Cairen Boyd · Married on 12/31/2019

Great musician! Flexible, great vibes!

Jeff is awesome! He set the tone at our wedding and the vibe was just perfect. Great to work with, very easy going and was able to improvise requests from guests too! Look no further, Jeff is the musician to hire!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Kaitlyn Condon · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection

My now husband and I kept running into Jeff’s performances at The Study Lounge and The Deck. After the third time we realized we NEEDED him to sing at our wedding. My heart was set on live music and Jeff is incredible! We met with him to go over what we envisioned for our wedding. Our first dance was to Your Song by Elton John which Jeff learned and mastered in time for the big day. He even wrote us a personal song which he played during the reception! We asked him to play live music through cocktail hour and dinner then asked him to switch to dance music after. He perfectly executed both requests!! If you’re looking for a talented musician then Jeff is your guy. Thank you Jeff for making our big day so perfect! - Kaitlyn and Freeman

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • F

Fiona Fong · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding Singer

I hired Jeff as a wedding singer in 2019 and he was an absolute pleasure to have! He was very accommodating to the requests I made and performed extremely well on the night. He made me and my husband feel special and warm, it would not have been the same without him. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Jeff James music's reply:

Hey Fiona it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. Your family and your friends were so warm and inviting.

Ashley Kiriki · Married on 08/11/2019

Quality Music

Jeff was able to take our requested songs and turn them into his own beautiful renditions. He was a great communicator and has a great personality. He looked sharp and was very professional throughout!

• O

Olivia Lee · Married on 08/10/2019

Overall amazing experience

Music was a huge part of my wedding experience and Jeff absolutely nailed it. He was very accomodating with song requests and entertaining our guests. I would definitely recommend him as a wedding singer!

Jeff James music's reply:

Aloha thanks again for having me at your wedding. Everyone at your wedding was just awesome. I am grateful you chose me. Take care!
  • Adam

Adam Sullivan · Married on 08/06/2019

More than Perfect

Jeffery helped to make our wedding perfect! I had no idea what I was doing but he seemed to know exactly what to do. He was a huge help in deciding which songs he would play. He also improvised a little when I was running around, too busy to manage all the music stuff. He is very professional and added a touch of class to our wedding. His sound isn't overbearing, but loud enough, he even allowed us to use his microphone for our vows and such. Highly recommended!

Jeff James music's reply:

Wow thanks again for having me. "Cant help falling in love" was a terrific request.
    It was a pleasure working with you all
  • Michelle

Michelle Valerio · Married on 08/06/2019

Magical Experience

Jeff is an amazing artist, professional and very personable. We only had 2 months to prepare for our wedding and contacted him last minute. He suggested some of the songs that matches me and my now husband perfectly. Jeff guided us and knows exactly what he’s doing. He is an expert! My husband can’t stop crying as I walk down the isle while Jeff sings his version of “Marry Me” by Train.
    We are so glad we found Jeff James! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Michaela Jayde · Married on 05/19/2019

Jeff James!!!

Jeff is very talented, professional and extremely fun to be around. The way he played and the musical selections he chose were amazing. I can honestly say that Jeff truly made our wedding extra special.

• F

Frances Francis · Married on 03/13/2018

Entertaining

Jeff set a really good atmosphere for our party. He wrote us a silly song. He did a one man band.

Jeff James music's reply:

Aloha Francis thanks for having me a part of your special day. I am so glad you liked our funny song that we made. I loved your family and I am grateful you chose me
  • Jeanna

jeanna hurt · Married on 03/05/2018

very blessed

Jeff played an array of music to meet all the desires of the generations invited to our reception. He has a personable and wonderful, accommodating attitude. He is so talented, sings and plays beautifully. Was very blessed by him.

Jeff James music's reply:

Aloha i am glad you all were blessed! It was a blessing to be part of your special day. Your family and friends were so warm and friendly. Thanks again.

Teddy Naputo · Married on 07/07/2017

Awesome service!

Not just a talented musician but also a personable guy, so glad me and my wife chose his service for our wedding. Already recommended to some of our friends that are getting married!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Jeff James music's reply:

Thanks again for having me at your wedding. Your family and friends were super funny and awesome. I am very grateful to have been a part of your special day. Take care and much blessings.

Adam Luchs · Married on 09/08/2011

Jeff James No Ka Oi!

Jeff James is great to work and has an excellent voice. Highly recommend!!