Jeff Anderson Photography Reviews

38 | Media, PA

38 Reviews for Jeff Anderson Photography

Molly · Married on 07/05/2014

Jeff is an incredible photographer. He instantly puts you at ease, helping to make posing for pictures a little less awkward/boring, and a lot more fun. My husband and I love every single one of our engagement and wedding photographs that Jeff and his assistant took. He made the whole process fun and easy, and we got through portraits, and our reveal in a snap. I can't imagine our wedding day without Jeff there, and he captured it perfectly.

Working with Jeff on ordering prints and our album has been a great experience as well. His album design is awesome, there are tons of options, and he will take all of your questions and concerns about layout into consideration to put together the perfect album.

Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Dana · Married on 05/03/2014

We loved Jeff! From our engagement session to our wedding day, Jeff did such an awesome job capturing the most intimate moments between my husband and me. He is so happy and friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. His only concern is pleasing you on your special day and that really shows throughout the planning stages. I hope to use him in the future and I highly recommend him to anyone searching for the perfect photographer who works hard and produces outstanding photographs.

--Dana and Andrew Rohach

Sent on 05/20/2014

Dana · Married on 05/03/2014

Jeff was great! From the first day I met with him up until the day of the wedding, Jeff assured me that everything would run so smoothly despite my nervousness and stress -- and he was right! He made me feel comfortable and at ease both at my engagement shoot and on my wedding day. He captured the most intimate and candid moments of my wedding and did everything as planned. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I would recommend him to anyone looking for amazing, natural photos on your big day!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Katie · Married on 11/09/2013

Jeff..what can I say? Ross and I love you!! We did our engagement pictures with you and our wedding and you make it so comfortable and enjoyable! You are very creative and open minded to any ideas and up for trying anything. You climbed down a cliff at Wissahickon Park for us to get the perfect shot for goodness sake!... We look forward to using you in the future. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/26/2013

I do not have enough good things to say about Jeff and the work he did. He is willing to work with you to make your day what you want. He is able to see what you want for your pictures, and also know great locations that you would not have thought of yourself. He was laid back and fun to work with for the day. He gave direction when we needed it, but also let it be our day. I could not have asked for anything better in a photographer. He was perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 06/01/2013

There are photographers who snap pictures and then there are photographers who are true artists with a vision who document your life's greatest moments through their images. Jeff is the latter and I feel very honored to have been able to have had him photograph my wedding in Santorini, Greece.

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful and the biggest aspect was choosing a photographer to document our once-in-a-lifetime event. After talking with Jeff, I knew without a doubt he wouldn't have given me anything other than the best. There was truly no one else I would have trusted to do the job.

None of us had ever been to Santorini before -- including Jeff -- but somehow he scouted out the perfect locations with ease. Our session was relaxed and fun!

Once we saw the images, we were blown away. I can't tell you how many compliments we have gotten on the prints hanging in our home!

If you're looking for a creative, professional, and passionate photographer, Jeff is your man. Not to mention, he deeply cares about his clients which shows through his inspiring photos.

There aren't enough stars on the scale to properly rate his work. Your wedding, your newborn's first days, and your engagement are all things that can only be captured once. Jeff Anderson Photography is the right choice.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Katie · Married on 06/30/2012

Jeff is the absolute best! We could not be happier with our pictures. He has a natural eye & made us feel so comfortable. I have recommended him to everyone & have had many family members use his services since. They would agree, you get the very best with Jeff!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Bina · Married on 07/09/2011

Jeff did an awesome job on our wedding photos! My husband always says how he's not comfortable getting his picture taken but he felt completely at ease which resulted in great photos. He was super flexible and laid back and really listened to the style I wanted. He brought a second photographer who was also amazing and they were both fun and enjoyable to have around. Our photos turned out gorgeous and Jeff helped us get some canvases printed to hang in our house. Everyone raves about our photos and says how they should be in wedding magazines.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Janet · Married on 10/10/2010

A joy to work with on a potentially stressful day, but with his ease it was not so! We enjoyed his professionalism in both our engagement session and on the wedding day! We still can not decide what photos to put into an album as they are all fabulous! You will enjoy yours too!

Dana · Married on 07/03/2009

I cannot say enough about Jeff. He photographed our wedding in 2009. My pictures were absolutely beautiful. His creativity shined through!! I'm always recommending him to my friends and family.

Tony · Married on 09/13/2008

Simply the best. Period. Easy to work with. Made what can be a stressful process so much fun. If you let him be an artist and trust his eye, you will be amazed at what you find. Some photographers make it about them. Jeff makes it all about you.

Morgan Rossner · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional and super easy going, which made the pictures and poses that much easier! The day flowed perfectly due to this crew!

Our day was absolutely perfect due the Jeff Anderson Photography! The crew was soo relaxed, professional, and go with the flow, our day went super smooth! Due to the above, our pictures are absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/11/2017

4.2
      3.5

Jeff Anderson is a great photographer to work with. Fun, energetic and definitely captures parts of your day that you didn't even realize happens. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/02/2017