Jebella Artistry Reviews

27 | Gaithersburg, MD

27 Reviews for Jebella Artistry

• Y

Yelena · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Judith and Doshia from Jebella Artistry and they were both FANTASTIC! So much fun and super professional across the board. I loved my makeup -- it was glamorous but comfortable and not over the top. The hairstyles that Judith came up with were out of this world. I was really impressed how Judith handled a random personal emergency the morning of the wedding... despite the stress, she still arrived on time and totally prepared. I felt like we had her full attention. All of my bridesmaids looked like movie stars and my hairstyle in particular, was like a Hollywood vintage dream. We all looked cohesive and the styles held up well the whole night. I was so, so pleased!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ketsy · Married on 09/09/2018

I strongly recommend this company for your beauty needs. They did a great job on my wedding day. They are very professional and the quality of their work is a gem.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Tom · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing artistry....love this group of women. Judith runs her business like a pro.

Sent on 09/05/2018

May · Married on 08/25/2018

I had a few makeup artists before I met Jocy and Judith. I was so unhappy with my face. I loved my face so much after the initial makeup trial with Jocy. Both Jocy and Judith knew what I wanted. I am a very picky bride. I am also lucky that they are still available for my big day. Judith styled my hair as I wanted and she even advised for better look. They both are very flexable. If you still have not found the right one, please give a try. Oh!! If you like them, book them right away. That's what I did and you don't wanna miss them for your big day. I cannot wait to have them again on my big day.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jebella Artistry's reply:

Hi May, thank you very much for such thoughtful review. It was amazing working with you as well. I can’t wait for the big day!!

Jada · Married on 07/04/2018

Words cannot express how happy and grateful I am with this company. From the first contact to the last thank you, everything went from good to great to excellent. Judith and her team were so knowledgeable and flexible. I made some last minutes drastic changes and they were so accommodating and responsive. The best part was when I walked to my then fiancé Matt, he said wowwww you look stunning, that moment meant everything to me and I have to give the credit to this company. Stop searching, this is by far the best company on the entire DMV

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/01/2018

Judith was incredibly communicative and accommodating when it came to finding the perfect hair and makeup artists for my wedding day. She was flexible on scheduling the trial at a time that worked best for my schedule (the artists came to our house to do the trial!).

Makeup: I worked with Jossey for makeup and she did multiple women in the wedding party. We had special requests for airbrush makeup, contouring, eyelashes, colors....you name it, and Jossey did it. She listened and took her time to make sure everyone was 100% satisfied.

Hair: Allison did our hair and she was fantastic!! We discussed during my trial that I would like a few extensions to add some volume to my hair on my wedding day. She took several photos inside and out to purchase the perfect match, and even went above and beyond to put them in the sun for a few hours everyday to match my natural highlights. They turned out perfectly. She did several hairstyles down and a few updos for my girls, and everyone was thrilled with the final product.

Everyone looked stunning (they're magicians!)! I highly recommend these artists for your special events. See the photos for their work. Ps. The photographer is Brad Nguyen of Brad Nguyen Photography (based in the DC area). He was incredible too!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Selen · Married on 05/27/2018

Wonderful experience with Judith!! My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous! Judith is very talented, and her gentle touch and sweet personality is definitely a bonus!! Thanks Judith!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Jebella Artistry's reply:

Hi Selen, it was truly an honor to be your beauty specialist for your wedding day. We had a great time working with you and your family, specially your big sister. She made my day with such joyful personality!! Thank you!!
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 05/25/2018

I commend Judith on her prompt response and flexibility, in addition to her professionalism and artist creativity. I can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2018

Stop searching for a vendor because this is the best beauty team you could want for your wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about Judith and Jossy. From the start, Judith was incredibly professional and accommodating. She understood the looks I was going for and worked on my time-sensitive schedule. I loved the looks both Judith and Jossy completed on myself and my bridesmaids and felt very comfortable and happy the entire time. They're booking up fast so book as early as possible because they're totally worth it!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Hope · Married on 02/23/2018

Best bridal company by far, Judith and Jocelyn were amazing. Judith is very professional and accomodating. Every one LOOK beautiful just and they were also on time. Judith made everything to run very smooth. Thanks!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Constanza · Married on 02/18/2018

The best experience that I have ever had with makeup!
    Judith and her team are very nice, on time and patiente. I had the trial today I can’t wait for my wedding day. I know that I’m in good hands. The make up is looking great!

Estaba buscando un servicio de maquillaje y peinados para mi boda en Washington DC. Fue muy dificil encontrar a alguien que fuera no tan caro y con buena reputación.
    Hoy tuve el maquillaje de prueba con Jocelyn. Ella fue muy amable , me hizo varias pruebas y sugerencias con una paciencia única. Hasta que llegamos al maquillaje que usaré en mi día.
    Me ha sorprendido el Team de Jeballa artistry! 100% recomandado.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Margaret · Married on 11/25/2017

Where do I begin? Best service ever. Jebella artistry was so professional and responsive. Unlike other companies, Judith replied in less than an hour and very accommodating. My wedding hair and makeup was stunning and everyone loved it. Judith is amazing. I really recommend jebella artistry and her team.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lola · Married on 11/10/2017

Totally happy with the quality and responsiveness of this company. Judith was amazing and everyone looked so good. She was on time and her team was well knowledge of hair and makeup application. I recommend this company!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kharina · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you, though a small word has a deep meaning. From this heart of mine I will never stop thanking you guys. You all are such an amazing and talented team. My hair and makeup stayed all night. I was very impressed on how reliable and accommodating Judith was. She is truly a professional and she makes sure her team is on the same page. I truly recommend this company!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rob · Married on 09/30/2017

My Bride had an amazing experience working with Jebella Artistry.

Brenda · Married on 09/09/2017

Judith was amazing and her professionalism and skills are amazing. I truly recommend this company!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

latoya · Married on 08/26/2017

Words can not describe how Jebella Artistry made feel on my weeding day. Their professionalism and flexibility are something that I really appreciated. There were many other vendors that try to get my business, however They stood up by far. Judith is very skilled and responsive. I had my trial two months before my wedding since I am from another State but my wedding was in Washington DC. Therefore, I was not sure as of what hair style or makeup I was going for. Judith met me ON TIME and together we both came up with a look I was very comfortable with. She did not try to change me, on the contrary, she worked around my anxieties and made sure I was 100% comfortable. She stayed at my home more time than what the company allows for trials making me feel it was not about time but about ME.(you all soon to be wives know what I mean). On my wedding day, the time line was exactly as previously discussed and we were all stress free. My girls looked stunning, everyone was beyond please with her work. I could go on and on..... Thank you guys for adding perfection to my special day. I truly recommend this company!!

Gabriela · Married on 08/19/2017

My experience with Jebella Artistry was very rewarding. From the trial, I knew I had found my Makeup and Hair for my wedding. Judith was so accommodating and flexible, she and her team made sure I received everything I needed. I recommend this company for all your Beauty needs

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • O

Omar · Married on 07/29/2017

My wife and I hired Jebella Artistry for our destination wedding. We did not know how the process was as far as pricing, consultation and trials. We decided to reach out to Judith and her team. Not only she assisted us on providing exclusive details as to what to expect, but also she ensured the process was hassle free. Her team traveled to our destination as we planned, no lateness, no complications. Judith was so easy to work with and we did not have to empty our savings in order to receive services. My wife looked stunning, I could not hold back my tears (and this is really hard for me to admit.) as she walked up to me. Thank you Jebella Artistry for making our wedding an unforgettable dream.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Rachell · Married on 06/30/2017

Best service and professionalism that I think I've ever had!! Our stylist Judith was such a sweet person to work with.
    She was attentive and very knowledgeable. My makeup artist Jossy, was very on point with the latest trends and makeup application. They made feel like royalty; they were on time despite the fact that I had a party of 12 they were able to finish everyone in 4 hours, less time that I expected. We received lots of complements all night long and Jeff, my husband, was very happy. I recommend Jebella Artistry for all your beauty needs.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Karen · Married on 06/08/2017

Judith was such a talented, caring, and very professional person to deal with. She's truly passionate about her job and I found her prices extremely reasonable. I highly recommend going with Jebella Artistry.

Santos · Married on 05/27/2017

Outstanding hair and makeup services, my wife looked stunning and of course, I loved it. Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

All I can say is you guys made me feel like a queen. The responsiveness, flexibility and quality put this company ahead other ones by far. Thanks Judith and your team, you guys are truly artists

Sent on 01/12/2018

Anna · Married on 04/26/2014

I had my wedding hair and makeup done by Allison and Octavia, respectively. I picked Jebella because I found them to be very reasonably priced, especially for airbrush and individual lash application. I am someone who knows hair and makeup pretty well myself, but I am also budget conscious, so finding someone I trusted who I could afford was a challenge. I was also a little nervous because I didn't want to spend extra money on a trial, so I just had it done the day of. There was no need to be nervous.

Allison did such a beautiful and intricate updo for me. It was exactly what I wanted, and she asked great questions so we could cater the pictures I found online to something that would look specifically awesome on me. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Octavia was very thorough in my makeup application. I had a spray tan and she did a really nice job making sure my lighter face matched my tanner body with makeup. She also took into consideration my knowledge of makeup and asked appropriate questions to create a look that mixed what I knew looked good on me but would also be special for my wedding day.

I got so many profound compliments. Everything was lovely, thank you so much!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

The makeup artists and hair stylists were amazing for my wedding! I even added my mother in law and changed the location we were getting ready at last minute and they were able to accommodate us! Everyone was super nice! Josie did my makeup trial and when I expressed some concerns she came prepared with products just for me. I felt absolutely beautiful as did the rest of the girls! I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2018