Jeannie Kaye Reviews

6 | Alpharetta, GA

6 Reviews for Jeannie Kaye

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeanie was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my special day. I highly recommend her in every aspect! She was able to cover up my not so desirable acne and spots on my face and it looked not only beautiful but natural! You wont regret using her!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Y

yvette · Married on 06/02/2018

I have been getting peels going on two years with Jeannie. I was in a wedding this past June and everyone was commenting on how fantastic my skin looked. It made me feel so good!

Sent on 08/15/2018

clara · Married on 09/17/2017

Jeannie was absolutely amazing! She helped get rid of a few stubborn acne spots and transitioned my skin like no other. She is very thorough and 100% professional. I am now on an exceptional skincare regime because of her. I still see Jeannie to this day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Terri · Married on 07/22/2017

Jeannie is great to work with. She truly listened to me and my daughter to understand the look we wanted. She is a great communicator and so much fun to work with. I loved my look and my daughter was stunning!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I can not put in to words how thankful I am to Jeannie for completely transforming my skin! I came to her months before my wedding hoping that she could help my horrible hormonal breakouts and dull, dry skin. After a couple of peels and following the skin care regimen she recommended specifically for me, I have to say my skin never looked better than on my wedding day. After seeing the results I will be going to Jeannie for my peels forever! I have sent all my friends to her as well. Ask her about her peel parties! Just can’t say enough good things. If you value your skin and want to see amazing results for a fraction of the cost, Jeannie’s your girl!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Casey · Married on 09/22/2012

Jeannie was so easy to work with! She made the wedding day fun and made me feel at ease and beautiful. She is funny and professional and fits right in with the wedding party fun. I would definitely use her for my next big event! Thanks Jeannie!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018