Jean M by Carlson Craft Reviews

191 | Mankato, MN

191 Reviews for Jean M by Carlson Craft

Chris · Married on 05/06/2004

We chose Jean M for our invitations . The stationary was fabulous. The invitations I chose were the tuxedo and dress ones. The quality was amazing They shipped within two days and looked exactly as i thought they would I would recommend Jean M for wedding invitations to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Erica · Married on 06/26/2010

The wedding invitations turned out beautiful. I got to choose the colors I wanted and whatever wording I wanted.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Christina · Married on 06/05/2010

I ordered a memorial vase from Jean M for my Husband's mother who passed away a few years before our wedding. It was a beautiful touch to our ceremony and we can put flowers or a floating candle in the vase for many years to come.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Christie · Married on 06/06/2009

Absolutely amazing, create-your-own, unique wedding invitations. I'll be honest and say my initial printing was done with the incorrect ink color, but the replacements came 2 days later at no extra cost. All 150 brand new invitations and they told me to keep the others. I ordered invitations, envelopes, menus, place cards, place card holders, and all enclosure cards from JeanM and received numerous compliments. Their customer service is what seems to be, oddly, college-age males, so that's semi-annoying when you have to call, but honestly, they're the cutest invitations I found anywhere- even specialty shops. They're not cheap, but definitely worth it. :)

Sent on 08/13/2009

Samantha · Married on 09/20/2008

I fell in love with the website of invitations. Even though it was pricey -- it was the one site I kept going back to over and over again. I loved how you can pick out the card stock, colors, ribbons, graphic and wording... you really can make it your own. When everyone recieved our invitations the phone calls came in on where did I get them, did I make them myself, and how beauitful they were. I was very pleased. The company made a printing mistake on my invitations, which was clearly their mistake, and ASAP they fixed it and sent me out a new bach of invitations. They did not hesitate at all, and was very willing to work with me and keep me happy. I would recommend their site and invitations to anyone. I really found them to be a wonderful vendor.

Sent on 11/17/2008

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2008

Our invitations were beautiful and arrived quickly. It was fun and easy to design them online. We picked a style and then were able to choose a color for each element of the invitation and choose colored envelopes. A great experience!

Sent on 08/27/2008

Tara · Married on 01/25/2008

I Loved Jean M. I searched and searched for invitations that I liked, and I couldn't find any! With Jean M they give you the option to create an invitation that fits you. I got married overseas, but wanted my friends and family to know about my wedding, and did not want to simply send an announcement after that fact, since we were not eloping. They assisted me with how to word my complicated invitation. Also, you can get great products without a huge price tag. Great Experience, would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2008

Laura · Married on 11/03/2007

My invitations from Jean M were fabulous! I was so pleased with them and so were many of my recipients-- they were unique and memorable.... just as I wanted them to be. And I can't speak highly enough of Jean M's Customer Service folks. When I realized a a few days after I placed my order that I had gotten the name of the church wrong (oops!) they managed to stop the order and reprint with the correction and were so very nice to me on the phone about everything! I would definitely recommend Jean M to anyone needing great invites!

Sent on 02/01/2008

Matthew · Married on 10/27/2007

Jean M was wonderful to work with. We made an error on one of our invitatations, but Jean M sent us replacements at no cost!
    Our invitations were unique and beautiful.

Sent on 06/29/2008
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/22/2007

My wedding invitations were beautiful. A little expensive but not as much as other websites I had found. Very simple but elegant and they came right away. They were also shipped in such beautiful shipping material.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2007

I really loved using an online vendor for my invitations. It was nice to be able to view invitations and play with the options from the comfort of my own home, with no salesperson trying to sell me stuff I didn’t want. Jean M was accommodating, sending samples in a timely manner. The quality of the cardstock and the printing were great. They had several unique invitation ideas and the flexibility of being able to choose the layout, colors of cardstock, ink, and envelopes really helped me to personalize our invitation. We also purchased our thank-you's from Jean M and they were a perfect match for our invites. They were a great value for the money. I would use them again for any other personalized stationery needs.

Sent on 11/06/2007
  • W

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2007

Great selection and fast delivery.

Sent on 05/27/2008

Kristin · Married on 07/21/2007

There was an error on my invitation (even after proofing!) but Jean M was great about it. They fixed it and had new ones shipped in days. The invitations were beautiful and affordable. I also ordered personalized bridesmaids gifts that my girls loved!

Sent on 01/05/2008

Heather · Married on 07/06/2007

I was extremely happy with my invitations. They were quick to send out samples and the final product was beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2008
  • F

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2007

I appreciated the flexibility in layout, wording, colors, and printing type. I loved how my invitations turned out.

Sent on 11/09/2008

Maggie · Married on 06/23/2007

They made gorgeous favors and other small pieces that really added my individual taste to the wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2008

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2006

Ok, so they were a bit pricey, but our invitations were absolutely beautiful! They were very simple though, and I probably could have had them done locally for a lot less. However, price is my only complaint as customer service was great and they were delivered promptly!

Sent on 11/15/2007

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2006

Jean M's invitations are so classy! We were able to get something personalized and didn't have to sacrifice quality or our budget. I especially appreciated their informative and helpful website.

Sent on 10/05/2008

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2005

They did an excellent job with my invitations! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Jen · Married on 05/21/2005

I loved the flexibility of this website to allow you to create truly custom invitations. The only thing I regret is not having room to include that the reception would follow.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Katey · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

I ordered my invitations from Jean M. They turned out beautiful and I had many comments on how beautiful they were.

Sent on 09/10/2008
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 07/10/2010

3.5

I loved Jean M. invitations and would utilize again. The staff was always available to speak with me on-line and for a bride ordering invitations on-line that is needed. The invitations were delivered quick and packaged very nice. I truly recommend Jean M

Sent on 08/13/2010

Erin · Married on 09/09/2007

We ordered our wedding invitations directly from Jean M's website and had amazing luck. We loved how they turned out and loved the price even more. Everything was mailed exactly how I ordered and in a timely fashion.

Sent on 05/15/2008

beth · Married on 05/27/2007

my invitations rocked my socks. I work for another company that i almost bought my invitations from originally but jean m was so much easier to use that i switched to them.

Sent on 10/20/2007