Jean M by Carlson Craft Reviews

191 | Mankato, MN

191 Reviews for Jean M by Carlson Craft

LauRae · Married on 08/28/2009

Easy website, liked the preview option. The invites from Jean were my favorite the whole time but I chose a cheaper one from a different company first that they screwed up 3 times, ended up refunding all of that and going with the JeanM ones... should have just done that from the beginning. Rushed the delivery, got them on time and perfect.

Sent on 09/14/2009
  • W

Winston · Married on 06/12/2009

I had many comments on how beautiful they were. They turned out wonderful!

Sent on 05/19/2010

Krioulu · Married on 04/14/2009

The website can make custom invitation. The invitations we got from it was exactly what I wanted. I received them in just a few days and I think they were beautiful! By the way, customer service is very good. Thanks!!!

Sent on 05/22/2010

Rita · Married on 02/26/2009

I really had a great experience with Jean M. Their staff is super helpful and easy to work with, which is so important when planning a wedding. That alone would be worth recommending them! Their invitations and programs were very cute and were shipped out extremely fast. They do a very good job! They are also easy to work with since you can design your items online! I would definitely recommend Jean M.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Taylor · Married on 11/15/2008

Jean M is amazing. Their invitations are beautiful and way better priced then the competitors. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2008

Kate · Married on 10/19/2008

We ordered a tall glass vase engraved with the names of my deceased parents as a memorial. We used decorator sand in our wedding colors and put a tea lite in the top.
    It was fast and simple, and a good value.
    Jean M has a great selection of paper goods and other accessories.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Katie · Married on 10/11/2008

Jean M was great. I wanted something simple yet something that had a nice pop to it and Jean M was perfect. I did have a small problem with a misspelling on my accomodation cards, I called and let them know and they sent me brand new ones that arrived within 3 days of calling. They were great and affordable and I'm so happy we chose them!

Sent on 11/15/2008
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/11/2008

The hardest thing for me to pick out for the wedding was the invitations. I am soo glad I decided on Jean M. I had soo many people tell me that my invitations were the most beautiful and different invitations they had ever seen (which is exactly what I wanted). I am extreeemly picky person so I was not about to setlle for some that was just pretty or almost perfect, it had to be exactly what I wanted. The great thing about Jean M is that you can have exactly what you want, you just need to be able to make up your mind between all the great style and color choices. Also, you pay less and get a lot more than you would from most every other online vendor out there. I was extremely pleased with the results and I have recommended them to all my friends.

Sent on 01/02/2009

veronica · Married on 10/10/2008

Our invitations were perfect and great quality!

Sent on 02/23/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2008

Jean M has incredibly high quality products - the invitations I created exceeded my expectations. And the price was so reasonable!! We had so many compliments on our invites - they were just beautiful. Their papers are great quality for the price - the best that I found online. Jean M's customer service department is outstanding - very helpful & responsive.

Sent on 10/28/2008

Judy · Married on 08/09/2008

Our invitations were beautiful, right the first time, and we got tons of compliments on them.

Sent on 10/04/2008

James · Married on 07/12/2008

If you want to save some money but have chic wedding invitations, Jean M is the way to go. You can do everything online or find a vendor near you. Either way, you can spend hours on the site playing around with different ideas, wording and colors before you pay for anything. It is the best way to get an invitation that no one else will ever have. Fast and easy..

Sent on 07/29/2008

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2008

Jean M was extremely convenient! I was able to design my own invitations and ceremony programs through the website. It was extremely user-friendly. I loved that I had free-range with choosing my invites and programs - I loved that I could be creative and make my own! If you are someone who likes to design your own and build your own - this is the site for you!

Sent on 08/03/2008

Kate · Married on 05/24/2008

I chose Jean M to do my wedding invitations because I wanted something unique and different. As a scrapbooker, I thought of doing them myself, but after finding the Jean M catalog, I was able to create exactly what I wanted, without having to do all of the work! In fact, I received many compliments on my efforts, which I had to confess weren't my doings. Their service was outstanding and greatly appreciated. One of our batches had a miss print on them, which they replaced free of charge with expedited service as not to hold us up. I would highly recommend Jean M to any Bride-to-be!- Kate Manser- Denver, Colorado.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Lauren · Married on 03/15/2008

They were very flexable and made themselves available to work with me on designing my invitations.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Kelly · Married on 02/29/2008

I designed the invitation exactly how I wanted and thats what I got. great quality and affordable!

Sent on 09/05/2008

Daisy · Married on 02/08/2008

I was really happy with the customer service at Jean M. My invitations were shipped in really good packaging. I would recommend Jean M to any one.

Sent on 04/30/2008

Christina · Married on 01/09/2008

I ordered a cake cutter and server from them. They called me the next day to confirm that I wanted no personalization. They said that they call on many orders just to confirm that the personalization is correct. I loved the attention to service they provided. I'll definitely use them for my wedding reception invitations, which I will order next month.

Sent on 01/21/2008

Heidi · Married on 12/08/2007

Don't look anywhere else! Everything I needed was with Jean M! I was able to design my invitation with the colors, shape and text I wanted! This is the website to go if you want to be in control of what your invitations, thank you notes, champagne glasses, etc. Ordering was easy, customer service was friendly, and delivery was quick! What took the longest was stuffing and addressing the envelopes...(that's where the bridesmaids come in!)

Sent on 02/06/2008

Shanon · Married on 11/24/2007

I loved my invitations from Jean M! The colors were gorgeous, the paper was a nice, heavy weight, and they looked great. The inside and outside envelopes were very nice. None of the invites had any light letters, smears, defects, or any other undesirable marks. They also arrived very quickly and were ready to go once they were addressed. I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 02/05/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2007

Amazing quality - and provided immediate responses when I would email and check on my items - GREAT customer svc

Sent on 09/26/2007

Kristie · Married on 09/15/2007

They were very quick and the invitations were easy to design to my taste. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/05/2008

sarah · Married on 08/19/2007

Amazing invitations and related items. They even allow you to do a mock up of your invitation so you know exactly what it will look like the day you get them, no surprises. Come in beautiful boxes that you will want to keep even after the wedding date. We received a gift certificate to use them again just for ordering. Wonderful company.

Sent on 03/27/2008

Tracy · Married on 08/11/2007

My invitations arrived in the mail in a torn up box... I immediately called Jean M and they sent me replacements of the items that were not in perfect condition. They also botched up the wording and were very professional about reprinting and sent the final product promptly. I loved my invitations and the service behind it was excellent!

Sent on 04/24/2008

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2007

They have a lot of variety and ideas. They even worked with us when we had to have our invites reprinted...oops.

Sent on 12/02/2007