Jean M by Carlson Craft Reviews

191 | Mankato, MN

191 Reviews for Jean M by Carlson Craft

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2014

We used Carlson Craft for our ceremony programs, escort cards, and hotel favors. The wide variety of options, easy editing power online, as well as the quick turnaround made working with Carlson Craft a sintch! Even two months following the wedding, I still find myself gawking at the beautiful program. One of a kind creation - you can't go wrong by working with Carlson Craft!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Tara · Married on 07/27/2012

LOVED our invitations. We had so many compliments on them! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2012

We were so thrilled with our invitations from Jean M. They were perfect, and everything we were looking for. The paper was thick and felt expensive. You can customize them anyway you wish. They came in thick, heavy boxes and were simple to put together. We received so many compliments on them. They are a great value as well. Can't say enough! Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • adelya

adelya · Married on 06/05/2011

I received Free save the date post cards as part of their promotion. They were a great item and i received them quickly!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Alysa · Married on 10/22/2010

The online invite software was easy to use. The end product was beautiful and high quality. It was the one online source that really used great paper and high quality envelopes. I also loved that I could order samples with the colors I wanted (I didn't mind paying for that feature).

Sent on 01/21/2011
  • Kerilee

Kerilee · Married on 08/15/2010

We purchased wedding invitations from My JeanM and we were extremely satisfied with the final product! There was a little confusion when we ordered because the paper we wanted was discontinued, and then they sold me the invitations with the wrong inserts (which was partially my own fault, but I didn't know). I was nervous at first because we waited so long to order them and we needed them asap. The entire staff was very professional, responded immediately and they were willing to go above and beyond for us. They ended up rushing the invitations to us for no additional cost, and even gave us a discount on the order for all the confusion. I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family, and will use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Tasha · Married on 07/24/2010

I love Jean M

Nichole · Married on 07/03/2010

Great customer service and easy to order. It was nice to just go online and place an easy order, and they were very quick to respond to questions I had about my order. Beautiful product at a reasonable price. We received a LOT of compliments on how nice our invitations were, and they definitely were not as expensive as others we looked at elsewhere.

Rosemary · Married on 06/26/2010

The invitations looked great and were easy to put together.
    Still getting compliments on how great they turned out.

Fast and good price!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Wilmara · Married on 06/26/2010

What an amazing online company! I had reservations about using an online company to do my save the dates, invitations, programs, and place cards, but Jean M did an amazing job. You can order sample paper and ribbon from them so you can see the color and feel the thickness of the paper. Most of the ink colors come in raised printing at no extra charge.

I used them for all of our wedding stationary needs and they did not disappoint. Their customer service is very responsive and professional. The website is very user friendly. If all your text doesn't fit in the form online, you can call customer service to give them all the text and they will make it fit. They generally have coupons to save a little on the cost or free shipping if your order is usually over $150. You can request proofs of all your jobs for $15 (worth the peace of mind).

All in all I highly recommend Jean M. I found they had the most bang for the buck without having to sacrifice style and quality.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Jean M by Carlson Craft's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review - we're so glad we could help make your wedding a fabulous one, and hope the experience made wedding planning a little easier. Congratulations!
  • J.S.

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2010

My invitations were beautiful and I received them quickly. They were very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 07/06/2010
  • christina

christina · Married on 06/13/2010

I purchased my save the dates through the Jean M website. I was impressed not only with the amount of time that it took for my order to be received but I was also impressed with the high quality paper and the fact that the colors that were used on the save the dates were right on. The purple didn't look more pink and the black didn't look faded or border line brown. The colors were right on. The most important, the preview and the final product looked exactly the same. There were NO surprises!!

Sent on 08/05/2010

April · Married on 05/22/2010

Very timely! The invitation looked exactly like the sample online. Very pleased with the result.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Lana · Married on 05/15/2010

I was Very impressed with the quality and cost of the products i received from Jean M

Tanner · Married on 04/24/2010

Jean M had amazing invitations. I didn't know the cost would be so cheap, but still very good quality and worth the price. Our orders came in fast, and I was extremely happy with my purchase. My parents also approved of the invitations !

Sent on 05/26/2010
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 04/09/2010

I was disappointed with the first set of invitations that I received (mostly my fault for making poor choices) and was worried that I'd have to put up a fight with Jean M to have them fixed. NOPE! Not a problem. I called them up and spoke to a representative who corrected EVERYTHING for me. Didn't have to pay a single cent to have them fixed. The second batch was beautiful! They have a great variety of invitations and all of the invites are customizable. Very happy.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2010

Having a delicate invitation to our guests at our wedding is a pleasure. Jeam M had done it with extreme care and uniqueness, their invitations came in all sizes, colors, styles that we were hard to choose. After two and an half hour of comparison, we set our eyes on the blue ones, they shipped them promptly added the elements as we required. Excellent service, never regret to have them as my vendor.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Michael · Married on 03/27/2010

We ordered the invitations for our wedding with Jean M, and it was so easy that I never thought it would be like that. All I did was customize the invitation to what my wife and I wanted, and then order it. Price was perfect for our budget, affordable and well worth it.

Sent on 04/04/2010

Charlene · Married on 03/20/2010

The invitions we ordered were the most unique part of the wedding, we incorporated the seating cards in the same design and everyone was very impressed with the quality of their work. The wedding was on 3/20.2010 and people are still talking about how beautiful they were. It also set the tone for the wedding itself as it showed everyone that this was no ordinary wedding, it showed that the wedding was going to be an elegant, sophosticated afair. I would not hesitate to recommend your company for any product. I would also use you for future needs. Jean M stands out from all the rest and has my seal of approval.

• W

William · Married on 01/14/2010

http://www.myjeanm.com provided us with simple but elegant invitations to our choice. we browsed through the site and made a decision in no time. The interaction was smooth, we decide the elements like ink color and style, they shipped us the samples. The sample and the ordered invitations all came in a timely manner, we could never have more pleased with their service.

Sent on 03/21/2010

Henk · Married on 01/05/2010

The invitations were very pretty. The design was very simple but it looked amazing, even my stepdad liked them. We first had some problems as the invitations were not the ones we had ordered, but after one single phone call the problem was solved. Quality service.

Sent on 06/29/2010

Melissa · Married on 12/20/2009

I ordered our custom invitations from www.myjeanM.com, and when I couldn't do exactly what I wanted to do online, I called, and their customer service was very helpful, and got me exactly what I wanted. My advice to get a coupon code for Jean M would be to go to www.retailmenot.com and search for Jean M. A bunch of coupon codes will come up, and you can try each one until it works--it saved me $40! The invitations were very nicely made, and they looked very put together. I would recommend them!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Gail · Married on 10/17/2009

I ordered the pocket folio invitations from your web site.This site had so many options and the price was excellent! My invitations were perfect!!!I got so many compliments. Everyone thought that they were they best and most classy invitations that they had ever seen.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Randi · Married on 10/02/2009

I got my Save-The-Date cards and they were perfect! I got so many compliments on them.

• MrsMonty2Be

Amy · Married on 08/29/2009

This company provided just about every piece of paper that was at our wedding... napkins, matchbooks, invites, place cards, and programs. I like how you can custom design invites to match your theme and color combos. I also found lots of online coupon codes and saved a bundle on each order. Very fast and professional. The customer service staff are so pleasant and nice if you have any issues. We got tons of compliments on our red and black invitations!! Great company.

Sent on 09/22/2009