18 Reviews for JD Designs - Event Styling & Planning

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

2.7

Her services were not as good as her personality. She did very little to find us a wedding venue and at the beginning did not communicate with us at all. Once she responded she gave us only 1 real option. We decide to search ourselves and found 5 options with everything we wanted and booked within 2 days while it took her a month to come up with 1 bad option. She's a great person but not the best planner.

Profile Picture Luisanna, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend JD Designs! Jennie was extremely helpful and wonderful in every aspect of planning our wedding. She helped us stay sane, organized, and excited. From making fabulous vendor recommendations, to planning the design and layout of our reception, to the big day when she helped us to stay on track with our timeline AND to enjoy the day, she was an amazing partner. Couldn't recommend more!

Profile Picture Franca, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jennie Dee was a great professional to work with. We found her to be insightful and creative! Would recommend her to anyone!

KHoppy

Profile Picture Karen, 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There aren't enough words I can use to describe how great Jennie is as a wedding planner. When I was researching wedding planners I was looking for someone who met my high standards. Jennie has all of the qualities that I was looking for in my planner: detail oriented, organized, punctual, responsive and friendly. She made the vision of our perfect wedding come to life, and we were very grateful to have her support during the stressful time of planning the wedding. I would recommend Jennie to any engaged couple looking for a qualified professional to help them during the process. Thanks again, Jennie!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know what I would have done without JD Designs.
She was always 5 steps ahead of me. Always reminded me of what is next and keeping me on task.
She always had different options for me, never left me without options or without giving me guidance.
If there is one thing in specific that I am truly thankful for is keeping us on task on the wedding day. I have attended so many weddings where I have waited hours and hours for the bride, or where things were running so behind, but JD Designs is great for keeping things rolling and moving...but most of all STRESS FREE.

Mrs. Juarez

Profile Picture Perla, 8/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

JD Designs is truly amazing! Thanks to Jennie and her amazing team, I got to see my dream wedding come to life. Not only is she is so much fun to work with she is also very organized and diligent, always keeping budget and timing in mind. She is also so professional and compassionate about her work, and it shows in all she does. Throughout the whole process she made me feel so special and I felt as though I was her only bride! She has a fabulous sense of style and beautiful esthetic vision. I loved all her ideas! On my wedding day I felt no stress knowing that I had JD Designs, making sure everything was done perfectly. And it was!!! Everything went so smoothly, my husband and I were able to really enjoy our special day together. I don't know what we would have done without her. Plus, everyone kept telling us it was the best and most beautiful wedding they've ever been to and I believe its all because of JD Designs. You can truly count on JD Designs to do an amazing job!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the great pleasure of working with Jennie of JD Designs while planning our wedding from start to finish. Her strong knowledge, skill and years of experience in the Wedding and Events industry, as well as her organization and great attention to detail all helped to make our wedding day all that we were expecting and more. Jennie presented us with multiple options based on our needs and always stayed within budget. She is a very flexible and creative professional who always goes the extra mile to make sure that her clients are happy, comfortable and able to enjoy celebrating with their guests on their special day.

Profile Picture M, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was there every step of the way. She helped me plan everything and she was there for all the meetings that happened.

Profile Picture User4227149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

JennieDee and her team were amazing and helpful. I needed a day of planner so my family didn't have to rush around for me. Her team made sure my family was cared for and everything was on time!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you! You were instrumental in the success of this wedding. We so appreciate it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Jennie Dee many times (styled shoot, weddings etc...) her personality and her passion makes any complex event so smooth. If you have Jennie as an event coordinator; I guarantee you will have zero to worry about, cause she is very organized that will have any answered to you before you asked the question. Always looking forward to work with her again...

Profile Picture Yasiris, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

JD Designs was fantastic to work with! I contacted Jennie to design a Rustic Styled wedding shoot for me! I wanted to beef up my wedding photography portfolio with more rustic, hippie, causal wedding images. The end result was magic! LOVED all the wonderful details that Jennie D came up with! I would totally welcome the chance to work with her again!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

JennieDee was the MVP of our wedding. She came in and helped us from start to finish. We are both very busy, type A, professionals who were planning our Boston wedding from NYC. We went down the list of Boston's best wedding coordinators and interviewed several (7!) wedding planners before meeting JennieDee. As soon as we met JD we knew we had to hire her. She is proactive, has a great sense of decor and is unbelievably organized. Above all JennieDee is a delight to be around and exactly who you want in charge of your most important day.

Profile Picture User3361736, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennie couldn't have made my "Take Two" Styled Shoot any more perfect than it was. She captured everything and more than I could've imagined. It was just perfect and she made sure it reflected me & my hubs to the tee. She incorporated some of the design elements from our actual wedding, but also made it new. I LOVED working with her and am always in awe of her talent & creativity. I highly recommend her for you're wedding or party as she will create exactly what your thinking and enjoy every minute of it!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of having Jennie do all the preps and planning for our wedding reception. Amazing experience having a big lift off your shoulder knowing you hired the perfect person to make sure your big day amazingly beautiful. Thanks so much Jennie!

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/18/12, 1 Review