JD Designs - Event Styling & Planning Reviews

18 | Washington, DC

18 Reviews for JD Designs - Event Styling & Planning

• F

Franca · Married on 06/17/2017

We highly recommend JD Designs! Jennie was extremely helpful and wonderful in every aspect of planning our wedding. She helped us stay sane, organized, and excited. From making fabulous vendor recommendations, to planning the design and layout of our reception, to the big day when she helped us to stay on track with our timeline AND to enjoy the day, she was an amazing partner. Couldn't recommend more!

Karen · Married on 07/02/2016

Jennie Dee was a great professional to work with. We found her to be insightful and creative! Would recommend her to anyone!

KHoppy

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

There aren't enough words I can use to describe how great Jennie is as a wedding planner. When I was researching wedding planners I was looking for someone who met my high standards. Jennie has all of the qualities that I was looking for in my planner: detail oriented, organized, punctual, responsive and friendly. She made the vision of our perfect wedding come to life, and we were very grateful to have her support during the stressful time of planning the wedding. I would recommend Jennie to any engaged couple looking for a qualified professional to help them during the process. Thanks again, Jennie!

Perla · Married on 08/30/2015

I don't know what I would have done without JD Designs.
    She was always 5 steps ahead of me. Always reminded me of what is next and keeping me on task.
    She always had different options for me, never left me without options or without giving me guidance.
    If there is one thing in specific that I am truly thankful for is keeping us on task on the wedding day. I have attended so many weddings where I have waited hours and hours for the bride, or where things were running so behind, but JD Designs is great for keeping things rolling and moving...but most of all STRESS FREE.

Mrs. Juarez

Danielle · Married on 08/08/2015

JD Designs is truly amazing! Thanks to Jennie and her amazing team, I got to see my dream wedding come to life. Not only is she is so much fun to work with she is also very organized and diligent, always keeping budget and timing in mind. She is also so professional and compassionate about her work, and it shows in all she does. Throughout the whole process she made me feel so special and I felt as though I was her only bride! She has a fabulous sense of style and beautiful esthetic vision. I loved all her ideas! On my wedding day I felt no stress knowing that I had JD Designs, making sure everything was done perfectly. And it was!!! Everything went so smoothly, my husband and I were able to really enjoy our special day together. I don't know what we would have done without her. Plus, everyone kept telling us it was the best and most beautiful wedding they've ever been to and I believe its all because of JD Designs. You can truly count on JD Designs to do an amazing job!

M · Married on 09/06/2014

We had the great pleasure of working with Jennie of JD Designs while planning our wedding from start to finish. Her strong knowledge, skill and years of experience in the Wedding and Events industry, as well as her organization and great attention to detail all helped to make our wedding day all that we were expecting and more. Jennie presented us with multiple options based on our needs and always stayed within budget. She is a very flexible and creative professional who always goes the extra mile to make sure that her clients are happy, comfortable and able to enjoy celebrating with their guests on their special day.

Ana · Married on 06/22/2014

JennieDee and her team were amazing and helpful. I needed a day of planner so my family didn't have to rush around for me. Her team made sure my family was cared for and everything was on time!

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2013

Thank you! You were instrumental in the success of this wedding. We so appreciate it!

• Y

Yasiris · Married on 08/17/2013

I have worked with Jennie Dee many times (styled shoot, weddings etc...) her personality and her passion makes any complex event so smooth. If you have Jennie as an event coordinator; I guarantee you will have zero to worry about, cause she is very organized that will have any answered to you before you asked the question. Always looking forward to work with her again...

Julie · Married on 06/02/2013

JD Designs was fantastic to work with! I contacted Jennie to design a Rustic Styled wedding shoot for me! I wanted to beef up my wedding photography portfolio with more rustic, hippie, causal wedding images. The end result was magic! LOVED all the wonderful details that Jennie D came up with! I would totally welcome the chance to work with her again!

JennieDee was the MVP of our wedding. She came in and helped us from start to finish. We are both very busy, type A, professionals who were planning our Boston wedding from NYC. We went down the list of Boston's best wedding coordinators and interviewed several (7!) wedding planners before meeting JennieDee. As soon as we met JD we knew we had to hire her. She is proactive, has a great sense of decor and is unbelievably organized. Above all JennieDee is a delight to be around and exactly who you want in charge of your most important day.

Tracy · Married on 10/09/2012

Jennie couldn't have made my "Take Two" Styled Shoot any more perfect than it was. She captured everything and more than I could've imagined. It was just perfect and she made sure it reflected me & my hubs to the tee. She incorporated some of the design elements from our actual wedding, but also made it new. I LOVED working with her and am always in awe of her talent & creativity. I highly recommend her for you're wedding or party as she will create exactly what your thinking and enjoy every minute of it!!

Brenda · Married on 08/18/2012

I had the pleasure of having Jennie do all the preps and planning for our wedding reception. Amazing experience having a big lift off your shoulder knowing you hired the perfect person to make sure your big day amazingly beautiful. Thanks so much Jennie!

• User1384556 · event on: 01/29/2013

I worked with Jennie on a styled shoot, an option she offers professionals in the industry. I have to say that her attention to detail, perseverance & talent was beyond exceptional. The shoot came together perfectly despite a couple of unavoidable bumps int he road and Jennie combated each those bumps with grace & perfection. I could not have been more pleased with how our venue looked, the team of talented professionals that she assembled to execute our vision and well orchestrated the entire day flowed. I would highly recommend JD Designs to couples and professionals alike. There is consistently a smile on her face through the entire process that instantly tells you that your event is in good hands.

Sarah · event on: 06/23/2014

It was a huge relief to have someone to organize the day and allow my family to just enjoy our party!
    Everything went off without a hitch and all of our guests had a wonderful time.
    Thank you so much!!!

Marj · event on: 06/21/2014

Jen introduced me to a very good caterer and helped ensure that the event went smoothly. She was fun to work with and very encouraging, which took the stress of a big event down several notches!

3.5

She was there every step of the way. She helped me plan everything and she was there for all the meetings that happened.

Luisanna · Married on 07/07/2018

2.6
      1.0
      1.5
      3.5

Her services were not as good as her personality. She did very little to find us a wedding venue and at the beginning did not communicate with us at all. Once she responded she gave us only 1 real option. We decide to search ourselves and found 5 options with everything we wanted and booked within 2 days while it took her a month to come up with 1 bad option. She's a great person but not the best planner.