JCR Designs : Weddings and Events Reviews

14 | Kissimmee, FL

14 Reviews for JCR Designs : Weddings and Events

• primepretty

Rebeca · Married on 10/07/2013

Jennifer was amazing! We met up and talked about a few things and she even came up with the idea of putting action figures in the bouquets since the groom and groomsmen were wearing action figures as boutonniere. She constantly kept in contact with me since I couldn't make up my mind about what flowers I wanted other than I hated roses. My flowers came out beautiful and I can't thank her enough!

I was so pleased working with Jennifer. Its like she knew exactly the look I wanted from the first time we spoke. I'm so happy to have found a florist to trust for future orders and any referrals. Amazing job!! Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2012

They went above and beyond for us on our special day! The flowers were amazing, exactly how we imagened. The centerpieces fit our theme perfectly and the attention to details during the reception made the evening flow just right. We couldn't have picked a better company! Thank you!

Edgardo · Married on 05/12/2012

The floral pieces they provided were flawless and looked absolutely amazing!

Ashmita · Married on 05/12/2012

I loved the flowers they looked so beautiful it really made the occasion feel better. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone looking for great arrangements at affordable prices.

Beatriz · Married on 05/12/2012

The friendliness of the these florist is outstanding! They took me each step of the way offering wonderful suggestions, which in turn sparked more ideas in my mind to make even better floral arrangements! If you live in or near kissimmee...THESE are the florist for YOU!

Luz M. · Married on 05/05/2012

Jenny,help me with my weddying & decor. she is a very flexible person with her time. When is was time for me to tell her the colors and flowers, she knew just what i want she was very helpful. I will recomed her very highly to everyone who planning there weddying she very profession peson, and cost is very reasonabuly.

Marie · Married on 04/14/2012

I couldnt have picked and better place then JCR Design to do our wedding. It was very nail biting to pick someone that you can really trust. Jennifer made me feel so comfortable and her endless ideas are wonderful. I recieved so many complaints and will recommend to anyone and everyone.

Lisa · Married on 03/10/2012

Jennifer did an amazing job on our wedding. She was excellent at guiding me to achieve the vision I had in my head. She educated me on what florals would hold up the best for Spring, made trial arrangements so I wouldn't be disappointed or surprised by the final centerpieces and was a very calming influence during the entire process. She handmade votive holders and was a perfectionist in everything she did. She did my entire wedding including alter arch arrangements, all bouquets and boutonnières, hair garlands for flower girls, pew arrangements, centerpieces, cake flowers, etc. Everything went smoothly and looked gorgeous. I got so many compliments on the florals. The pricing was very reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jennifer to anyone and I plan on using her company in the future for holiday parties and family get togethers.

Lisette · Married on 03/09/2012

I hired JC Rosario Floral for my wedding last month and I must say, she surpassed my every expectation! I was more than pleased with the results and received so many compliments from everyone who attended. I will definitely be using her service for future events and recommend her to everyone i know! The price beat everyone else I looked into and i received even more value for it... THANKS AGAIN JENNIFER!

• F

Fausto · Married on 02/14/2012

While I have not had a wedding with JC Rosario Floral Design, I always look forward to purchase bake goods and floral arrangements for San Valentine. The items purchased are brought into my office which I give to my peers as gifts. They all love the delicious bake goods and designs created by JC Rosario Floral Design.

Michelle · Married on 02/11/2012

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Jennifer was a great impact on my wedding and I couldnt ask for anything better. Everything was done perfect and beyond my expectations. Jennifer is easy to work with and is FULL of ideas. I also used JCR Designs for a Mother's Day arrangement and I look forward to seeing her work for my sisters wedding come July 2012. Keep up the great work Jennifer!

Emily · Married on 01/06/2012

They did such a good job! I really don't think I could've been any happier with the results, especially for the price that I paid. I didn't really know what I wanted at first and they really helped me harness all of my ideas into something that was really cohesive and so beautiful. We are actually having a family reunion soon, and I've been talking with Jennifer about working out the arrangements for that and it's all looking really good! super excited and I definitely recommend them!

Ericka · Married on 04/21/2012

They made my day better than I dreamed! the flowers were to die for and I'm so happy =)

hire them and you won't go wrong!!! ITLL BE THE BEST DECISION FOR YOU WEDDING, hands down!