47 Reviews for JC Bartending, Inc.

4.7
Limited Bar (3)
Delivery (2)
Server(s) (2)
Champagne Toast (1)

We hired JC Bartending for our wedding. Roxanne and her team did such am outstanding job. Roxanne answered every one of my questions which I had alot. She is extremely professional and offered helpful suggestions to help keep us on budget and save us money which was greatly appreciated. She also created custom cocktails for our signature which were absolutely perfect and all of our guests and family kept telling us how great they were. We also received numerous compliments about how friendly they were. Thanks Roxanne and JC Bartending. Job well done.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Top Notch Bartenders! A great company to work with from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Wow!! Zeke was amazing! He managed the bar at my wedding with 65 guests beautifully. He was always aware when someone ran out of their drink and would have one ready by the time you went back to ask for one! It was so fun. He made everything funner and all the guests talked about how great he was. Id love to hire again. Thanks so much Zeke! You’re the best!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Our bartenders were great on our wedding day! They were funny and as the bride it was nice that they had my drink ready for me every time I went to the bar. The company was easy to work with and very responsive.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/31/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar

Roxanne is awesome! She did such a good job with communicating, decorating, serving, helpful checklist, and the price was good.

Profile Picture Karrie, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My sister hired this company for my niece's wedding. The bartenders, Roxanne & Robin were fantastic. They were fun, always smiling, fast, extremely helpful and made the best drinks. I feel they were a very important part in making my niece's wedding a fun enjoyable memorable day! I definately recommend this company.

Profile Picture Trisha, 2/3/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Trisha, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JC was great. Roxanne was our contact and she was very prompt with replies. The bartenders provided showed up on time, was professional and packed up everything for us after when they were done. Great experience.

Profile Picture An, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
3.2

The bartender was very sweet. Contacting them was a challenge. We were not pleased when the bartender started packing everything up early at our wedding when people started to leave. They were paid to stay there another hour and it seemed like they could not leave fast enough.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Hiring JC Bartending was one of the best decisions we made! Easy and simple booking process and the shopping list of how much to purchase was extremely helpful. The bartender who is also the manager Roxanne was that something special that added to our most special day. Her infectious smile & fun attitude made all my guests experience awesome. Thanks JC Bartending for providing A+ services.

Profile Picture Moore, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JC bartending is great. The shopping list was great! We order a little more than they quoted and we had a little left. They answered all questions in a timely manner. Austin was the bartender, for a 150 person wedding with probably 75 drinking, and I looked up and the line was down the venue. I looked up again a couple minutes later and there were maybe 3 people in line. He was quick and the drinks were good. They are competitively priced and super professional. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Leah , 6/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception

Best decision you can make by hiring JC Bartending.

Profile Picture Eucerian , 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JC Bartending is so helpful! You give them your guest count, and they give you a shopping list! It's honestly that simple! They also tell you how much ice you should buy. I mean, they make your life honestly so easy. I though this would be one of the most stressful parts of the wedding planning, but it was made simple because of JC Bartending.
Also, when the bartenders got to the venue, they did an exceptional job of getting everything set up and organized. They don't want you to open anything prior to their arrival , because they know exactly how much to open up and how to get everything cooled, that way you don't open up too many cases and they can't be returned. The bartenders were on top of their game, and with a guest count of over 250, they made sure all of our guests were happy with a drink in their hand, with little wait time at the bar! Thank y'all so much for all y'alls hard work at wedding to ensure everyone was happy! I highly recommend JC Bartending!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

Firstly, Roxanne is AMAZING! Not only did she help me plan out how much alcohol to get she even helped with the ice estimate! Secondly, Austin and Caitlin showed up looking professional as could be and were an absolute DELIGHT at our wedding! So thankful for their services and I HIGHLY recommend them for ANY party needs, especially weddings.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/17/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Signature Drink

This vender was so perfect. Roxanne worked with me for the perfect setup and communication was excellent. Everything went off without a hitch!!! THANKS JC Bartending

Profile Picture Leslie, 12/30/16, 1 Review
1.0

When you make a reservation for services you are required to input cc info. Although uneasy, we inputting our cc info, before speaking to someone through JC Bartending about the service we would receive, esp. not knowing if there would be availability for our day. It said that we would receive an invoice within 24 hours of the reservation (we never did). My husband left multiple VM & did not receive any type of communication back. At this point, we were extremely anxious & uneasy knowing that we inputted our cc info for a service that we never received an invoice for & then on top of that we were unable to get ahold of anyone. We waited 2-3 weeks & then reached out to our venue owner for the bartending options he could provide. We genuinely did not think JC batending was available for the day of our event; keeping in mind that Dec.is a busy month for services like this due to holiday parties and such. We were disappointed in ourselves for jumping the gun and inputting our cc info before we spoke to anyone and disappointed that they never communicated with us. We moved forward by hiring bartenders through our venue. The day of the wedding at 3:59 (wedding @4pm), right before walking down the isle, my husband got several voicemails saying that they were at our venue and that there were other bartenders there. Following that, the venue owner asked if he should take care of it. Not having the time to think through what was going on & trying to focus on the wedding, we gave him the “go” on handling it for us. As fast as everything happened on the day of the wedding we didn’t think twice about it. The next day, we were at the airport for our HM & they charged us $450. We were charged the full amount for a service we did not receive. They showed up to the event w/0 any communication. We would have not hired other bartenders had we known they were coming. We immediately called our bank to file a dispute & then call

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

These guys were awesome to work with. Roxanne was very easy to communicate with and helpful with any questions I had, pre and post wedding!! Highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
2.0

I struggle with this review. The bartenders that came to our wedding were amazing! Great personalities. Unfortunately, they uncorked 3 cases of wine, that were never even used. I am completely cool if guests were drinking them, but I don't understand why so many bottles were opened and not used. I also had many problems with Roxanne
Sales & Administrative Director. She was often rude and short, and not very responsive. I did have to move forward with this vendor due to the venue only allowing 2 different vendors.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Both bartenders were amazing! They had great attitudes and fun personalities. There is nothing better than feeling like your vendors truly WANT to be apart of your big day and both of these gentleman gave that feeling. I would most definitely suggest JC to other brides!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Service was excellent and the bartender seem to run things so smooth. This was a wedding and like most things that require good planning, the bartender was an added piece of cool, calm and collective. Thanks

Profile Picture Pete, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Don't look any further. This is the bartender. They were so professional and kept the lines down. Easy to work with too and very affordable. No one can beat them. If you book else where you must already be drunk.

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

This was for a special event (not a wedding) but it was fantastic service and the bartender Bert was wonderful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

JC Bartending was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They helped with everything from initial questions to helping with the shopping list. On the big day, they arrived on time and ready to go. Both bartenders were extremely helpful and pleasant while keeping every glass in the room full. We could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.

Profile Picture User7507962, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar

Our bartender was great! Super easy to work with this company.

Profile Picture Kailey, 9/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you are 1) looking for reliable, professional service, with 2) people (like Roxanne) who go out of their way to assist, then 3) DELIVER on their commitment, then you want to consider JC!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/30/16, 1 Review