31 Reviews for JBK Bridal and Prom

Customary (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
30 JBK Bridal and Prom Reviews

I just recently purchased my wedding dress here, and I can't say enough wonderful things! My soon to be sister-in-law also purchased her wedding dress here, and we both just had just amazing service and had a great time with our families! First off, her shop is just so beautiful and cozy. It's not busy and noisy like the normal bridal shop. She had a beautiful selection of dresses, she listened and was always giving good advice and asking good questions about what you like. Especially for me being very indecisive, I bought the 4th dress that I tried on and I absolutely LOVE it!! I left feeling wonderful about my decision. I would recommend anyone going here for your special day wedding dress! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I had a wonderful experience at JBK Bridal. The store is beautiful and the selection is beautiful. Janine is wonderful and will do her best to find exactly what is right for you!

Profile Picture Jenni, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine was super helpful! I live in North Carolina and she helped coordinate with me and my parents to make sure the dress got to us and gave us personalized attention from the dressing room on. Thank you so much, the dress is gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried on around twelve dresses at two different bridal shops (one being David's Bridal and one being a local shop). My last and final stop was at JBK Bridal and Prom in Montour Falls, NY. I scheduled an appointment directly online and within a few hours I received an E-mail from shop owner, Janine, confirming my appointment and asking a few brief questions such as sizes and style (if I knew). Upon entering the shop with some family, we were greeted by Janine. She sat us down and explained how she does things typically. She took me around the shop (within my size range) and personally showed me each gown briefly and asked me "yes or no?" If I said no, we moved on... if I said maybe, we tried it. Once I tried on the dress, if I did not like it we did not even show it to my family. Each dress I tried on she gave feedback that was extremely helpful and unbiased. If I liked one more than another and family was the opposite, she explained it's my day and I really need to chose what I love and what I'm comfortable in. Lastly, the prices here are amazing! Not to mention, you get to take your dress home that day and she has a recommendation for a seamstress. Overall, my experience with Janine was top notch! She is professional, very knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable and really listens to you. The shop has beautiful gowns with many different sizes, styles, and prices to suit all. My mother actually ended up finding her dress here as well! Highly recommended!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7495114, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great selection of dresses, reasonable prices, and helpful service!

Profile Picture User6035105, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Beautiful Dresses at great prices. She will put you in something you did not at all expect to like and you will walk out the door with it.

Profile Picture Jolie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine is just wonderful. I got my wedding dress from her store and would recommend her to anyone else. She treated me like her daughter and took the time to listen to me. She helped me try on all the different dresses I had picked out. I was just amazed by how patient and good of a listener she was. She also has great dresses for great prices.

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride
4.7

This dress shop was very nice and so was the lady. She was very helpful in looking around at all the dresses, just me and her. She helped me with the dresses I tried on and told me her honest opinion of my dress, which I really appreciated. Also, the store closed at 4, but she allowed us to stay longer to ensure I had picked out my perfect dress. I was very happy with this dress shop and the lady,

Profile Picture User6090977, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
4.7

She was so attentive to making sure I found the perfect wedding dress. Have great, honest feedback to everything!!

Profile Picture User5339783, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Lots of designs/dresses to choose from, and everything was at a GREAT price! Also wonderful to shop locally, one on one attention and endless possibilities!

Profile Picture User4490147, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine was wonderful to work with. She gave me 100% of her attention and didn't pressure me. She has designer quality dresses at reasonable prices. I highly recommend JBK Bridal!!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a hard time choosing my dress but she helped me pick the perfect one and her prices are great for a one of a kind dress in a small town

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Janine is amazing--she's a great listener and has a great eye and good sense for would look good on a bride. I walked in having a vague idea what I wanted and we pulled out some dresses for me to try on and that same day I found my dress! The dress was phenomenal and I ended up getting all my accessories from her too. Her prices are very reasonable and she provides excellent customer service. --Thank you Janine!

Profile Picture User6079546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Jewelry, Bride

She had all dresses in my size unzipped, unbuttoned, and ready to try on. Honest if something wasn't flattering.

Profile Picture joy, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been to a few different shops but no one would listen to what I wanted. When I went here she opened early for me and the first dress I tried on was the one. It was so emotional for me . She's the best would recommend everyone to go here. And prices are great too.

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience getting my wedding dress at JBK Bridal!

Profile Picture s, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a lovely experience shopping for and purchasing my daughter's wedding gown at JBK Bridal & Prom. Janine has a large selection of beautiful new designer gowns at greatly discounted prices. We made an appointment and Janine was extremely attentive and patient. She took her time and helped my daughter choose a dress that fit her style and was beautiful and flattering. I definitely recommend shopping there.

Profile Picture User4600544, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can not say enough good things about JBK Bridal! This was my second experience with Janine, first with my sister in law and then for myself. The shop allows for one on one attention and at no time did I feel rushed or pressured into making a decision. Janine was honest and upfront with me and knew exactly what she had available to allow me to chose my perfect dress. I had a wonderful experience! JBK Bridal has a fantastic selection, amazing service and great pricing.

Profile Picture Kasey, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Not only did Janine find me the exact dress that I had been dreaming of, when that dress looked awful on me, she knew just the dress to fit me perfectly!! She found me the perfect dress at a wonderfully affordable price! I could not have asked for a better dress buying experience!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at JBK Bridal and Prom. It was my first time looking for a wedding gown and I found the one. It was a wonderful time she was so helpful with showing my the dresses and making sure I had the perfect dress for my perfect day! If you are looking for a wedding dress go to JBK :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the perfect wedding dress for an amazing price!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this shop! Janine is professional and she carries top designer gowns at a fraction of the cost of other private bridal stores. She is very good at helping you chose not only what you want but she is good at pointing out what compliments your figure. I love going there because your time with her is private. It is not like other places where ere are a hundred girls trying on gowns at the same time. I highly recommend JBK Bridal and Prom. I have also sent two other girls there who have purchased their gowns.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fantastic service!! Wide selection of dresses at unbelievable prices.

Profile Picture Kenzie, 7/26/14, 5 Reviews
3.7

I was greatfull to find JBK I found the dress I was looking for in just minutes, and at a good price!

Profile Picture User4602539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

By far the best place to buy a wedding dress in the area! Janine is so attentive and helpful, she really makes the experience special. Not only did I find the most perfect wedding dress at an amazing price, I also was able to find all my bridesmaids dresses, a dress that really looked perfect on everyone.
Not only did Janine help me find the perfect dress, she also saved me the day before my wedding! I had lost the piece used to lace the back up on my dress the day before my wedding. I drove to her store where she helped me find a replacement piece at no charge what so ever. What could have been a disastrous situation was quickly fixed thanks to Janine!

I would highly recommend JBK to any person looking for high quality affordable dresses. The product is great, the place is great, and the price is perfect!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids