JBella Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Michael G. Married on 08/28/2021

Very Good A Professional

She was professional, courteous. We couldn't ask for a better photographer. She exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond our needs.

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, your day was so beautiful and intimate. I am honored to have been part of your day!
    Ashley H. Married on 05/29/2021

Nothing short of amazing!

An absolute outstanding experience with JBella from start to finish, even with our engagement session. She is a joy to work with. She made our Wedding Day memories amazing.
    We even received many compliments from family and friends on her amazing work.
    If your looking for a professional photographer then I recommend JBella.

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am glad you and Charlie loved your experience and I absolutely loved working with you as well!
  • Booey
    Octavia H. Married on 04/28/2021

Best wedding photographer ever!

JBella definitely delivered the best service for our wedding and engagement session you could ever ask for. She made it personal and the most remembered experience for us. She is attentive to your vision, responsive, and super kind. Above all, she was just really fun to work with, and make you feel like you have know for years. Every-time I need pictures done I will most definitely be contacting her! She is stuck with us forever!
    Lateea Married on 08/29/2020

Top notch photography

Where do i start? I contacted J.Bella after i took my engagement photos with another photographer. Who did an awful job. My husband and I met with her we went over her portfolio. All the pictures were beautiful. I booked a boudoir shoot with Jbella. The photos made me cry my self confidence came back. She made me feel so comfortable during the shoot. Not to mention I received my photos back within 48 hours. The day of my wedding jbella captured some really nice photos. She had alot of patience considering my wedding was running an hour late. An hour after my wedding ended i was receiving photos. They were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Jbella photography for any event.

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Despite the timing your day turned out beautifully and it was my pleasure to be part of it!! Highlight moment: grooms reaction the boudoir album pre-wedding for the win!!!
    Hinds Married on 02/17/2020

Magical Lasting Memories

JBella Photography is hands down the best photography experience that I have had the pleasure of working with. She truly is passionate about her work and clients and has a creative eye for ensuring she’s capturing the most captivating photos. Every time my husband and I look back at our 8 year anniversary wedding pictures, we find ourselves excited all over again because we are reminded of those beautiful memories captured by Saraellen. If you are looking for a wedding, engagement or anniversary photographer then look no further, Saraellen is definitely your person. She makes you feel comfortable, confidence, beautiful and at ease. Book her now.

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was certainly my pleasure to assist with creating this special moment for your family.
    Hannah V. Married on 12/06/2019

I highly recommend!

JBella photography is amazing! Saraellen was so easy to work with! She answered every single question I had leading up to the wedding day, and I had a lot of questions! She made me feel extra special and captured the most beautiful photos! Highly recommend!
  • Hannah
    Hannah V. Married on 12/06/2019

I highly recommend!

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure and I am still in love with your Christmas themed wedding and can’t believe it’s been almost two years already!!
  • Carsie
    Carsie Married on 07/15/2018

Incredible!!

We love Jbella!! Completely saved our wedding. She stepped in at the last second to fill another vendor who cancelled on us. Best thing to happen!! Our photos are beautiful, she and her team were incredibly skilled and took the time to get to know what we wanted. Our family looks at our wedding photos constantly, even years later! I recommend Jbella to everyone I know who is hosting a special event! Love love love their work!

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure working with you and your beautiful family!! Those photos have stayed in my branding rotation as well lol.
  • Ronald
    Ronald D. Married on 07/17/2021

The Dents Wedding

Throughly enjoyed the experience. Super flexible, super professional. She is very creative in her pictures.
    Would highly recommend her services.

JBella Photography's reply:

Thank you much!! The pleasure was all mine and you guys were wonderful to work with, I especially admire your patience through Covid and it all worked out wonderfully!