JBeautyMUA Reviews

3 | Fredericksburg, VA

3 Reviews for JBeautyMUA

Brian · Married on 09/13/2019

The One You Want To Book!

I am so thankful I was able to hire Jasmine to do my wife’s makeup for our sons wedding. Jasmine was an excellent communicator, showed up ahead of time, was prepared and professional. Jasmine was extremely sweet and encouraging to my wife on such a stressful day. The biggest compliment I can give is that Jasmine has amazing character. Because she did such an amazing job I gave her a generous tip. Jasmine came and found me to let me know I gave her more than her quote. When most people would’ve just taken the money and ran, she wanted to make sure she wasn’t ripping me off. Don’t get me wrong, Jasmine is a super talented makeup artist, but you can’t have enough talent to replace the kind of character she has!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Latoya Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This young lady was so amazing to deal with from start to finish. She went above and beyond; I was very impressed, especially this being my first experience with the vendor. She is very professional, pleasant to deal with, punctual, I can't say enough about the entire experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of such services.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jermani

Jermani Cook · Married on 10/21/2018

I loved everything

I don’t wear makeup on the regular basis so I just wanted something simple and natural and that’s exactly what I got and I loved it!

Sent on 07/08/2019