JB Productions Live Reviews

JB Productions Live 5
JB Productions Live 6
JB Productions Live 7

Brittany and Justin · Married on 06/20/2015

I want to start off by saying that Jan and Kenny were the heart and soul of our wedding. Hands down. They made our wedding the awesome celebration it was. The process of planning a wedding has its own stresses and fortunately, in dealing with Jan and Kenny, we had absolutely zero worries with our entertainment for our big night. The professionalism, knowledge, responsiveness and attention to our specific details were tremendous, not to mention they are both hilarious and kept my guests laughing all night long. We trusted Jan and kind of left the majority of the selections up to him. He even recommended some entrance songs that he felt would be a great fit for certain people. My only request for the night was that I wanted everyone dancing and involved all night long, and they made it happen from start to finish. I didn't once leave the dance floor that night. Kenny was an amazing addition to the great music! He was very involved, interactive with all of our guests and was able to keep everyone engaged with our celebration. The glow sticks are an AWESOME addition and my guests had so much fun with those. We added the photo booth which was obviously a huge hit with all of our guests. I would certainly recommend Jan and Kenny for any event that you have coming up!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Picking the right DJ for your wedding is of the up most importance. It's the difference between people sitting in their seats vs dancing the night away. JB Productions had our guests dancing all night to great music with amazing sound quality.

They were also very reponsive and professional prior to and durning our wedding. Can't say enough positive things about them.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Joseph · Married on 12/13/2014

I want to express my gratitude to Jan and Kenny. Without question best wedding move on my part. Did exceptional work. Excels at details. Good listeners. Could go on all night !

Sent on 12/19/2014

erica · Married on 12/04/2014

Where do i begin ;)

it was such an amazing decision picking Jan to DJ our wedding. He really listened to our needs. We had a destination wedding in Punta Cana with 90 guests flying in from different parts of the world (USA, Russia and Israel). We needed to make everyone happy. All the cultures and all the age groups.

Jan did an amazing job of listening to our needs. He played the right music at the right time, and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor. We told him we wanted a party, and he made it a PARTY. By the end of the night, the energy was so high, that the guests started making it rain with the center pieces. It was truly a surreal experience.

Feedback from our guests was that this was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. Music is one of the key elements to creating the perfect night and he KILLED IT. I have videos of my friends dancing and screaming "thank you for playing this song" lol...

In addition to the incredible set of Israeli, Russian and classic house music, the timing on every change-over was perfect. He worked hand in hand with our MC and seamlessly perfected the introduction songs, the Jewish intro songs (which he had to edit himself), the first dances, parent dances, the transition to dinner (played an international set like we requested), and of course the cake cutting and bouquet toss tracks. He really was so professional and FUN to be around.. we recommend him to anyone.

THANK YOU JAN FOR MAKING OUR PERFECT DREAM A MORE PERFECT REALITY!!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Ryan · Married on 10/11/2014

Jan & Kenny of JB Productions did an amazing job @ our wedding!!! In addition to entertaining everyone beyond our expectations, they provided up-lighting which looked perfect! Would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2014

Awesome DJ and MC! They had everyone on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time and said the music selection was perfect. I could not be happier with them and totally recommend JB Productions Live for parties.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2014

JB Productions Live was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They played such an incredible variety of songs that everybody could enjoy and we couldn't of been happier! Every one of our guests was raving about them and they're price was unbeatable. Kenny did such an amazing job at getting the crowd going and Jan was great behind the table. They were extremely professional from the moment we first spoke on the phone to the last moments of the wedding! We got married at a gardens and I was initially worried we wouldn't be able to find someone to set up there but they were extremely accommodating. Our wedding would not have been the same with out them, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in NJ. Don't even bother looking anywhere else!

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • F

Francis · Married on 07/19/2014

Jan and Kenny were an absolute blast to work with. They were both extremely professional as we conducted multiple meetings and phone calls to make sure we were on the same page for music selection and the agenda for the night. Not only did they keep the party atmosphere electric and energized all night long they planned a big part in making sure it started off with a bang. Jan the man behind the turn tables worked with me specifically to mix the first dance with a surprise salsa dance that set the tone for the night. Kenny the MC did a fabulous job entertaining the guest with light and funny commentary while making sure everyone was engaged all night. Based on their relationships they also were able to provide me with a photographer, a photobooth and uplighting which was nice making it a one stop shop. Not only would I recommend these two for any event I already have for upcoming weddings and my own sisters graduation party. Know you're in good hands with people who care and want to make your day as special as it can be. Thanks again guys!

-Francis

Sent on 08/06/2014

Reed · Married on 06/22/2014

FINALLY A REVIEW FROM A GROOM!
    Let's face it, weddings have grown out of control. Brides trying to out-do other brides, magazines showing some over-the-top wedding venue, $10,000+ wedding dresses, hair and makeup stylists... I could go on and on. But there's really only one thing which makes a wedding truly memorable: The Dance Floor! If you want your friends, your family, and all the other random strangers you have to invite to your wedding to have an absolutely unforgettable experience, make JB Productions Live your only choice for your entertainment.
    First, Jan and Kenny Mac are reliable. Send them an email, they quickly respond. Call them on the phone, they pick up. Set up two separate meetings to meet, they arrive early (both times).
    Second, they are professional. They wear suits that fit (why does this seem so hard to do in the wedding industry, especially with photographers). They smile, shake your hand and introduce themselves, look you in the eyes, and listen to what you want.
    Third, they are experienced. They can help you select the right songs for the right times. This is a big deal, trust me. Our wedding, like most, had a mix of young, old, and in-between. It is damn near impossible to please everyone, but they did it. They also worked seamlessly with our mat rede. The timing on every change-over was perfect from introductions, to first dance, parent dances, the transition to dinner, garter removal and toss, Jan and Kenny along with our mat rede, Don, performed like they had been working together for years.
    Last, these guys deliver fun and energy. Kenny Mac had everyone on the floor, I really mean everyone. Even people who never want to get out of their seat were dancing (I'm confident the first time they ever danced was at our wedding). Although we gave Jan and Kenny a list of must play songs, we let them have the latitude to mix in their own choices and it was a great idea as everyone danced to the very end (Sunday at 11pm).

Sent on 08/09/2014

Jackie · Married on 05/02/2014

Thanks to JB Productions for doing an amazing job at my wedding! The uplighting was beautiful, the music was fantastic, and everyone had a blast dancing all night long. Jan and Kenny make a great team and are so much fun to work with. They easily and eagerly met any requests I had. They played a ton of great music that complimented the fun mood of the evening while appealing to the whole crowd and interacted beautifully with the wedding guests to keep the party going.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Stephany · Married on 04/26/2014

FYI - USE THIS DJ!!!!
    I just used JB Productions Live for my wedding in April. They were so great to work with and made my wedding day so special! They were very accommodating and even came to our venue beforehand to get a feel for how the night would go. My husband and I wanted to do more of a unique wedding reception and both Jan and Kenny really helped make our dreams come true. They are very reasonably priced and go above and beyond any of their client's expectations. Out of all my wedding vendors, they were the only ones to hold true to their word in every capacity. Every bride needs a DJ company like JB Productions Live for their wedding day! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Jp productions live was a great team. Along with being very professional, they were also very personable and easy to work with. The music and entertainment kept everyone on the dance floor and memories were made to last a life time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has an upcoming event.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Vasile · Married on 10/15/2016

Great and flexible service. Jan was able to accommodate our wedding in a very short notice. Our guests really enjoy the entire event. Thank you.

Sent on 10/19/2016

nicole · Married on 10/28/2014

Everything was fantastic !!
    All guests were very pleased at how fun and light hearted the night was. We had our dream wedding; simple, elegant, fun and exciting!!

Sent on 10/29/2014