JB Productions Live Reviews

JB Productions Live 5
JB Productions Live 6
JB Productions Live 7

Dana · Married on 10/08/2016

One of the best parts of our entire wedding - JB Pro Live! As soon as we started wedding planning, we knew that we wanted a non-stop party - and that is exactly what we got with these guys. Jan and Kenny are amazing to work with - coming out of their way to meet with us in person. They were open to all of our ideas and suggestions (even mine, being a neurotic bride). And they even had suggestions of their own - which ended up making the night even better. Our guests had the best time - we had many family members from Ireland and England over, and they were blown away by Jan & Kenny (even wondering how they can get them overseas for a party!!). Our venue said they had never seen a wedding quite like our's - and that hardly anyone ate because we were all dancing and partying! These guys are the best - the real deal. I can't compliment or recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/13/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Dana and Daragh! You guys are Rockstars!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/01/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Jan and Kenny bring your party from a good time to the event of the year! They make sure all of your guests are having the night of their lives! They are fun and funny and get the whole crowd involved. Jan plays the beats that get everyone to the dance floor and Kenny gets the crowd hyped. From the moment we met Jan to talk about the details of our wedding he had me so excited! He's hilarious! He has so many different options and add-ons to completely customize your wedding. He is so much more than a DJ and he has so much more to offer. My wedding planner was a nightmare and verbally told me how much she personally hated all of my vendors (literally from my photographer to furniture rental company and all in-between) however she told me a few times how EASY and GREAT Jan was to work with!!!! Having that aspect of my planning all set and taken care of without a headache for me made my life so much easier and I am so grateful to Jan for being the person he is and making things go so smoothly! I want to have another party just to work with this amazing team again! Guys, thank you so much for everything! It was the night of our lives!

Sent on 12/08/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle!!! Your wedding at the New York Public Library was so amazing and we are so blessed to be apart of it!

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2016

Jan and Kenny helped make my wedding amazing !! I worked with Jan to set up song selections on his easy-to-use website, as well as on the phone and in person meetings. He was easily able to tell my type of taste in music and made some excellent suggestions for the ceremony, entrance songs, etc. based on what we liked. Everyone at my wedding had a blast on the dance floor , Jan and Kenny have such fun, outgoing personalities. They really helped to make my wedding perfect and played the best music. I had so much fun and didn't want to stop dancing . I highly recommend them for any party!!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Kayla! Your wedding was so fun!
  • Caileigh

Caileigh · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely unbelievable job by Jan and Kenny! Our guests were completely entertained from cocktail hour and on. They accommodated some special requests we had asked of them and they were happy to help! These two seemed to read our crowd so well and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I think they received a few more opportunities from our wedding night which they completely deserved. Highly recommend JB Productions for any future event!

Sent on 09/19/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Caileigh! Your wedding was sooo fun!!!

Alexis · Married on 09/16/2016

If you're looking for a FUN (and greatly priced) DJ...here they are! JB will have your guests up and out on the dance floor all night long!!! They aRe so easy to work with and make you feel so comfortable. 10 stars hands down best company! We made the best choice with them for our wedding two weeks ago!

Sent on 10/01/2016

David · Married on 09/10/2016

THANK YOU JAN and JB Productions Live for making our wedding an amazing night! We had a very non-traditional, same-sex wedding at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, and Jan kept everyone entertained for hours. He has an amazing ability to read the crowd and played all of our favorite songs. Jan is super organized, and extremely responsive. (One of our main reasons for choosing to go with him was the fact that he would immediately respond to our email inquiries.) He is a 100% PROFESSIONAL and has a very thorough back-end website to help you coordinate your evening. We were able to plan exactly as much as we wanted, and leave the rest to Jan. Of all the things to stress out about for our wedding day, we knew that we did not have to worry that Jan would make it a spectacular night. Thanks again, Jan!

Sent on 09/13/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you David and Dan! It was our pleasure! With friends like yours it was super fun for me!

Sherri · Married on 08/20/2016

Jan and Kenny were amazing! We booked Jan the same day we met him. At first I wasn’t keen on having an MC, but Jan assured us that Kenny wouldn’t be overbearing on the mic and convinced us he was a necessary part of the team. Jan was very professional and kept in touch with us as the wedding approached. With all of the last minute details, it was nice to have him reaching out to make sure that everything was in order. At the wedding Jan and Kenny did not disappoint. I was so happy to have Kenny there. He was the perfect MC. Jan did an amazing job DJing and had the crowd dancing all night long, even when the older folk just had to hear some ABBA. All of our guests kept commenting on how great they were and one of our guests even ditched her DJ and booked Jan and Kenny for her upcoming wedding. Jan also did a great job with additional lighting at our venue, and their slow-mo booth was a total hit with our guests. We couldn’t have asked for more and I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Sherri and Mike! Glad we could be apart of your big day!

Alexus · Married on 08/12/2016

I flew Kenny and Jan out to Florida and needless to say, it was more than worth it! Every DJ I googled in the Tampa area had a demo video that was just atrociously playing only everything I hate at weddings that I've been to before. I.E.- YMCA, cotton eyed joe, electric slide, etcetera. Jans Bio however stood out: "...fun, energetic, and UNIQUE, instead of the cookie cutter ones..." This is exactly what I was looking for in a wedding. And a DJ is exactly what will or will not make that happen. Words can not describe how well Jan delivered. But I'll try...Weeks after our wedding our guests were still talking about how great the music was & how well it matched our personalities. We didn't hold back on the dance floor and neither did Jan. I didn't have to go to the DJ booth once during the wedding other than simply to give him a high five because we were having so much fun. I highly recommend using JB Productions Live for anything you would need a DJ for. They are like chameleons to whatever environment they are thrown into. You will not regret it... Unless you like uptight, inflexible, old-school & unreliable DJs...

Sent on 09/08/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Lexy & Jay! We had a lot of fun for your wedding. You may be the wildest bride we ever met. We will never forget your dance moves!

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2016

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we knew it wouldn't take much to get our families and friends on the dance floor. They LOVE to dance and have a great time. However, after attending numerous weddings before ours, we knew how important it was to have a fantastic DJ, even if you have a bunch of party animals.

After getting engaged, Tom and I knew right away that we were going to hire Ryan as our DJ. We have not only seen him out workin' the Jersey Shore several times, but he has also worked numerous events for our families and he has never disappointed us! Ryan was always willing to meet with us to plan out the night and was always just a phone call away. The price for a DJ, MC, and intelligent lighting was absolutely reasonable.

After attending a friends' wedding a few months before ours, we saw that they hired JB Productions with Jan (DJ) and Kenny (MC). They were AWESOME and Kenny Mac was fantastic. Tom and I left that night saying...we have to have him!

Tom and I were married in August and the night was everything we had hoped for and more. Ryan and Kenny did an AMAZING job! They were on time, professional, and had the party going from start to finish. I remember walking by Ryan at one point and thinking, "Woah, he is workin' hard!!" The dance floor was packed the entire night and we still have guests talking about how much fun they had. My photographer also reached out to ask for our DJ information because, "They were incredible." I could go on and on about how awesome Ryan and Kenny are...but, you need to see for yourself! I would highly recommend this team for your upcoming wedding or event. It would be one vendor you won't need to stress about! THANK YOU GUYS!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Jessica so glad we could be apart of your awesome wedding!!

Chris · Married on 07/08/2016

It’s tough finding the right DJ for your wedding. With so many options out there, how can you make sure you’re picking the right one? After our first meeting with Jan, we knew JB Pro Live was the right guy for the job. Here’s the story:

At our very first meeting he walked us through all of the different options we had for our big day. After seeing his presentation it was easy to see that JB Pro Live offers way more than any of the other DJ’s we met with.

Jan kept in contact with us every month leading up to our wedding. He kept us on track with picking songs and entrance music. When we were stumped, he gave us suggestions that helped us pick the perfect songs for each part of our wedding.

On the day of our wedding they showed up early and were set up without any issues. The music was on point for our ceremony.

Then, the party started. Kenny and Jan did an incredible job of getting the crowd pumped up.

Their transitions between songs were smooth and flawless. Everything ran like clockwork. There were no snags or hiccups.

They played music suitable for our older guests and got the entire party out on the dance floor right from the start.

As the night moved along the party started to pick up even more. At our request, they transitioned from some of the older music to more current music our younger friends and family could dance too.

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. If we had to get married again we would choose JB Pro Live again in a heartbeat.

I think the best part about the whole experience was the amount of people coming up to us and saying that our wedding was the most fun they’d been to. I honestly think a big part of that is because we hired JB Pro Live.

If you want people to leave your wedding thinking that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to then you should hire JB Pro Live.

Going with JB Pro Live is a surefire way to make sure your wedding is the best possible party you could ever have. They work

Sent on 08/15/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Chris! It was our pleasure to be apart of your wedding day! Go Rutgers!

Erika · Married on 06/26/2016

We used JB Productions for our wedding on June 26, 2016. They were absolutely amazing! They had everyone up on the dance floor and I couldn't stop dancing all night. The vibe they gave us for the night was incredible. The tone they set had everyone ready to party and have a good time which is what me and my husband wanted. They also we're great throughout our planning process making sure all our request were met and that we had everything we wanted for the big day!

Sent on 06/29/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Erika it was our pleasure!

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2016

Jan and Kenny were perfect for our wedding!! We had an absolute blast with them. From the beginning to end they were very professional and easy to work with! They listened to everything we asked and went above and beyond for us. The response time was super quick with any communication. We used the TVs, CO2 cannon, up lighting and the photobooth. Everything was set up perfect and they had everyone dancing all night! They are so funny and personable which made it very comfortable for us and all of our guests. They did best job choosing the music that fit our guest! We cannot thank them enough!!!!!
    --Jamie and Rob

Sent on 06/26/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Jamie & Rob you guys are the best thank you for having us!!!

Judy · Married on 06/18/2016

JB Pro Live couldn't have done any better at our wedding! They were fun, energetic and always on top of every detail throughout the process! Jan was so helpful and reliable - quick with replies and provided everything we asked for. Kenny was so great in creating the atmosphere at our wedding and didn't let the party stop. It was overall an execellent experience working with them!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Thanks Judy that's so nice of you to say! #JudylovesGelato

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2016

My advice to any couples planning a wedding and looking for a top notch DJ and MC, look no further than JB productions live! Jan and Kenny were nothing short of amazing. Jan was super fast with his responses when I had questions, he reviewed my DJ program several times to make sure everything was perfect and allowed me to make as many changes as I wanted. Even the day of the wedding I had some changes I wanted to make and he accommodated all our needs! All the music I requested he played and Kenny kept the partying going all night long. Kenny was super interactive with my guests and everyone loved him! Kenny and Jan make an amazing duo and they made our day so special and unforgettable. I would recommend them ten times over to anyone who has a big family that likes to party! They both made everything so easy and carefree which is EXACTLY what every bride wants! Not a single complaint coming from this happy couple! We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us on our big day. We love you Jan and Kenny!

The Cirillos =)

Sent on 06/18/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Cirillos! We love you!

Edward · Married on 06/04/2016

Jan & Kenny are the best! They brought amazing energy and music to our wedding! They really know how to keep the party fun and going. Jan does a great job reading the audience and adjusting the music accordingly. Kenny does an awesome job as an MC with his humor and energy. He also does an amazing spinning kick move that you HAVE to ask him about. We had so many compliments after our wedding and many of those compliments were related to the music and energy that these guys brought. Lastly, I just want to mention we got a bunch of upgrades that were well worth it that we definitely recommend including: the slow-mo camera booth (people loved it), dry ice for our first dance, LCD screens for slideshows, intelligent lighting, gobo projector (with our initials) and CO2. They also brought a bunch of surprises and props that we didn't ask for but loved. GO WITH THESE GUYS - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Sent on 06/14/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Ed and Victoria it was our Pleasure! Most Fun Wedding Ever Wedding!

Dave · Married on 05/15/2016

Jan and Kenny are absolutely amazing! They are so good at reading the crowd and and really get everyone of all ages on the dancefloor! They certainly made it a night to remember! Highly reccomended!!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kady · Married on 05/07/2016

We could not be more pleased with the job these guys did! Our wedding was over two months ago and we are still getting compliments about the DJ! Ryan was so great to work with and was a great MC. We would recommend JB Productions to anyone looking for a great DJ that is going to keep the guests on the dance floor all night!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

kait · Married on 05/07/2016

Jan and Kenny are the absolute best in the business! All I asked was that my dance floor stayed busy for most of the night- and what I got was a jam packed happy dance floor all night long. It was amazing- totally exceeded all of my expectations! Definitely book with these guys!

Sent on 05/18/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Kait we will never forget your dance moves! They were so strong just like you!

Stefany · Married on 04/24/2016

When my husband and I first started the wedding planning, the two most important aspects we made sure we chose wisely were a venue with top notch food and a great DJ/MC. That is all you want your guests to comment on, how good the food was and the dance floor was packed. From the first meeting with Jan and Kenny we created an instant relationship. The meeting was filled with laughs and they both showed a genuine excitement to be a part of our wedding. As most brides can agree, we take on most of the planning, Jan went above and beyond his obligations and gave useful advice on all different aspects of a wedding. Whether it was a suggestion on a florist, videographer/photographer or simply sharing his own experiences from his personal wedding, he helped every step of the way . So if you are looking to create a close relationship with the people you work with throughout the planning process, JBProLive is the #1 choice. Fast forward to the wedding, remember earlier how I mentioned the comment you want to hear from your guests is that the dance floor was packed? WELL...Our wedding was a nonstop party, I probably offended some people because I danced the entire time. The music selection catered to all ages and tastes and as I looked around all I saw were people jumping around with huge smiles on their faces (we have videos and pictures as proof). Kenny has an energy that kept every single guest on their feet. They are the dynamic duo from start to finish. LOOK NO FURTHER AND BOOK JBPROLIVE FOR YOUR WEDDING and when they ask if you want to dance on a cloud, YOU SAY YES!

Sent on 04/26/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thanks you Stefany!!! You guys are the best!

Rita · Married on 04/16/2016

It's true. Yanni and Ryan were our DJ/MC for our daughter's wedding. They orchestrated the perfect wedding from providing the music for our cocktail hour, getting our guests out on the dance floor, and creating a beautiful cloud for the newlyweds to dance in for their first dance. Months later now, our friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had. But here is what else you need to know. We had a small issue that was not the fault of JBPro. Nonetheless, Yanni took charge and made it right. He saw it through and he did it with kindness and sincerity!! Know that you will be in good hands. You want a stand up company you can count on. This is it. I highly recommend this team. Thank you Yanni and Ryan for giving us the perfect day.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kristine · Married on 04/16/2016

The most important thing to me in my wedding DJ search was a well-spoken DJ/MC and with JB Productions I got two for one. They were all that I had hoped for and more! When I told my husband (then fiancé) that I wanted to meet with them, he said no, they were too “Jersey Shore.” But, I have this knack for convincing him of things and Kenny and Jan were lovely enough to meet us in our hometown and wedding locale, Jersey City. During our meeting we went over all the options, and the vibe we were going for. Kenny and Jan totally got it. After our meeting, my husband was very excited to have them at our wedding and we put our deposit down that week!

During the planning process, Jan was incredibly helpful. He kept me on track with all the things I needed to do: submit pictures in the dropbox he had set up, finish the template that they prepared for us, and he also spent a lot of time remixing our first dance song to seamlessly take out an unwanted instrumental portion. All this, while making me laugh the entire time!

At the wedding, Jan and Kenny looked so handsome in their suits and were integral to the flow of the entire evening. Kenny was a tremendous help and is such a charming MC. Jan filled in all the music that we wanted with songs of a similar vibe, that people loved! The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE TIME. For weeks and weeks after our wedding, people called us up and told us how incredible the food was and what an amazing DJ we had! A lot of people told us it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and I know it’s because we made the wise decision to hire JB productions! I recommend them 1000%!

Sent on 08/26/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Kristine! You and Jeff are an awesome couple and your wedding was a blast! #whoabudney for life!

A few days ago for our wedding, Jan went above and beyond our expectations and we could not be any happier with how well he and his MC performed throughout the day.
    First of all, my fiance and I interviewed many many Wedding DJs and from the very start of our interview with Jan, Jan shined brighter than all of his competitors in every way. Jan is nothing less than professional and energetic. He is a natural at this kind of work and you can tell that this kind of work is his calling and his life task as well. Jan was professional and showed it by his attention to detail with the kind of information he requests from you before hand with his own customized simple and easy forms to fill out to let him know EXACTLY how you want your wedding to be. This type of work requires strong and youthful energy and JBProLive are young guys who utilize that strength in every way. Jan was always there whenever we had questions and he always followed up our conversations to make sure all of our questions were answered. Jan and Kenny even provided Skype conference calls since distance was an issue. Jan's sense of creativity with how to run the music was outstanding and made the most important day of our lives a special memory that we will never forget. Jan's deep insight into how to make a wedding special enabled him to be spontaneous and work with the dynamics of our crowd in order to keep everyone entertained every minute. Jan and Kenny were always on their feet and always were one step ahead of everything. They were prepared for everything. Looking back, we made the best investment by choosing JBProLive and if you would like your wedding day to be as good as it can be, my fiance and I suggest you choose them above any other DJ/MC service out there today!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Everyone (literally) said how outstanding our dj was!

Sent on 10/01/2015

JB Productions Live's reply:

Paradise by the dashboard light!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2015

Jan and Kenny were everything we wanted in our DJ/entertainment and then some. They took the time to meet with us before and completely understand what we wanted and what we expected. After talking with them a few times I knew I could completely trust them and was able to relax and check another thing off my list.
    For us music was the most important - our goal for the wedding was for all of our family and friends to be up and dancing and having a great time all night and because of the great job Jan and Kenny did that is exactly what happened! Everything was flawless from cocktail hour, the first dances (seems like a given but I have seen wrong versions and completely wrong songs played!), to the very last song.
    On top of being professional and doing a great job, Jan & Kenny are great, friendly, funny, easy to work with guys - definitely recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kelsey · Married on 06/26/2015

I am so happy that we had JB Productions for our wedding day! Jan was always available with any questions I had throughout the process. He was super helpful in picking out the entrance songs when I was having difficulty making some final decisions before the wedding day. Jan flawlessly put together a few songs that I requested for the ceremony, played great covers during cocktail hour, and got the party going right away at the reception. He was aware of his crowd and definitely played music that made everyone happy. Kenny was great in keeping the energy going all night without it being too much. He made it very personable and kept everyone laughing. The music could not have been more perfect and made my wedding night very memorable! Thanks Jan and Kenny!

Sent on 07/21/2015