JB Productions Live Reviews

JB Productions Live 5
JB Productions Live 6
JB Productions Live 7

Britt · Married on 01/14/2018

How do you write the perfect review? Or put into words how truly amazing a company is and have people believe it?! I honestly don’t know how to explain that having JB Productions Live for my wedding was by far the best decision I made! Jan and Kenny made me feel special. Had my dance floor packed with happy, smiling, dancing and singing guests! They helped me with song choices during my planning when I couldn’t figure out the best song. Or hashtag lol.. People say there is not such thing as “perfect”. But I have to brag.... my wedding was perfect!!! Thanks to Jan and Kenny. I can’t thank you enough. You really made my day so special. It was flawless. It was above and beyond my expectations as well as our guests! I received so many compliments on you guys!!! Thank you! A million times over. Thank YOU!!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Brittany!! It was our pleasure!
  • Venessa

Venessa · Married on 11/26/2017

I booked these guys for my wedding! They are absolutely amazing. Super flexible with everything. They will work within your budget. Very professional. And they hooked me up with an amazing deal for photography and videography. 100% recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Thank you Venessa!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Jan and Yanni made our wedding reception so much fun and really knew how to keep the party going all night! We had a culturally mixed wedding and needed to have a good mixture of Greek as well as "typical American" music for all guests to enjoy and Jan and Yanni were wonderful in helping to accommodate our needs and blending the different types of music together. I would recommend this team to anybody!! Side note - they are very fun and easy going to work with to help ease the stress of wedding planning!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We really appreciate it!

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Jan and Kenny was the best decision! It has been two weeks since my wedding and people are still calling to tell me how much fun they had. Kenny kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Jan catered to the music to the entire audience’s taste and. Kenny did an impromptu dance with the groomsmen to Bye, Bye, Bye which was the best part of the entire night. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire night and danced the entire time. I would recommend anyone use JB Pro Live. You will not find a better team.

Sent on 10/05/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Casey!!!! Your wedding at the Highlawn Pavilion was so much fun! It was our pleasure to be apart of it!
    -Jan & Kenny

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2017

Literally danced the night away at our wedding.. my husband and I , and all of our guests!! Ryan, you are the BEST! We had guests on the dance floor that told us that they haven’t danced in years. I planned to do sparklers towards the end of the night but decided that I didn’t want to take any guests away from the dance floor, including myself!!! So many of the songs we asked for were played, along with a great variety of music for everyone. You answered all of our questions, you asked for our opinion to make sure that we were happy.. but most of all, you kept everyone dancing (and we had a large dance floor to fill)! We have been told numerous times this week that our wedding was one of the best weddings people have been to and you guys were BIG part in that. Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sean · Married on 09/17/2017

I don't think there are enough characters within this comment box to truly state how AMAZING JB Productions Live were! If you are looking for an entertainment company for your next event....look no further. JB Productions Live lived up to all their expectations plus MORE! Our guests could not comment enough about how great our music and entertainment staff was.

Jan and Kenny attended to all our music needs and made the planning process SO EASY! They are truly the dynamic DUO! You both love what you do and it shows to all...THANK YOU for sharing your passion for your job and music with us and our guests, we cannot express our gratitude to you both enough!

JB Productions also had the BEST upstage lighting....the TENT was glowing!! In addition to the music and lighting they also offer photography, videography, and a photo booth/video booth station. We booked the photo booth for our guests as their "gift" and it was a hit! Sean and I were having so much fun, we never left the dance floor and made it to the photobooth. We heard the guy Ray was great, so thank you Ray!!

JB Productions Live, thank you for making our wedding PERFECTION! From our planning days to the execution on the day of....YOU WERE INCREDIBLE. We cannot thank you enough!

LOTS OF LOVE, THE WOLFS!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Deonna · Married on 09/16/2017

I don't think there are enough characters within this comment box to truly state how AMAZING JB Productive Live were! If you are looking for an entertainment company for your next event....look no further. JB Productions Live lived up to all their expectations plus MORE! Our guests could not comment enough about how great our music and entertainment staff was. They attended to all our music needs and made the planning process SO EASY! With wedding planning there are so many different things to worry about....when you hire JB Productions Live, you are in the best of hands!

LOTS OF LOVE, THE WOLFS! <3

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

We can't say enough great things about these guys! We had met with a couple other DJ companies early on but as soon as we met with JB Pro Live we knew they were the right choice, and they did not disappoint! Really great guys. Jan was a pleasure to deal with during planning and very professional. Him and Kenny were much fun at the wedding and they kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Everyone is still telling me how awesome our DJ and MC were! These guys are the best and we will be forever recommending them hands down to everyone!!

Thomas · Married on 09/09/2017

JB pro live was amazing. Not to mention just cool easy going guys in general. The price was amazing for the quality of service that was provided. Not to mention they were very flexible when we decided to change our first dance song about 2 days before the wedding. Also extremely responsive I was texting Jan throughout the whole process and he would respond within minutes. This is the first review I have ever left for anything but just love these guys had to do it.

Joseph · Married on 09/08/2017

My wife and I are more than lucky to have used JB Pro Live for our wedding! Ryan and Tim were amazing and we can't say enough. After the wedding, people were asking for the DJ's information so that they could use JB Pro for future weddings/events/parties. Our guests had an amazing time on the dance floor and people didn't want the music to end. Thank you Ryan and Tim for a rocking night!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Such professionals kept the entire hall dancing all night with one surprise after another ! Highly recommend !

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

YESSSSSSS... do it. They're absolutely awesome. Ryan and Tim made our wedding one for the books. Everyone complimented our music after our wedding. We asked Ryan to keep people up and dancing all night long... and that is exactly what they did. They killed it. Everyone from our grandparents to our ring bearer was up and dancing. Our wedding vibe was perfect due to DJ and MC choice, we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Krystal · Married on 08/26/2017

We can't say enough about JB Pro Live! They had the dance floor moving the entire night! Great music, awesome lighting, fun photo booth.. Perfect night! DJ Jan (JB) played everything we requested and made sure all requests were ran by the bride and groom. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and ceremony ran seamlessly. MC Kenny Mac was so comfortable and natural behind the mic, unlike so many robotic MC's. They both kept the energy going until the last dance! Book them today!

Sent on 08/31/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Krystal your wedding was amazing!

Julia · Married on 07/29/2017

Hands down THE BEST! They kept the party going. Jan and Ken are fun and accommodating. Jan helped us every step of the planning from songs to creating slideshow pictures. Be sure to request Jan and Ken duo for your wedding. They will not disappoint! We will recommend them to our friends' future weddings. Thanks guys!

Sent on 08/06/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thanks Julia! It was a pleasure to work with you guys! Your family and friends are the BEST! - Jan & Kenny

Caron · Married on 07/22/2017

Jan did my 60th birthday party. He promised me it would be great and it was. He read the crowd and had everyone up on the dance floor. It was better then I imagined it was going to be. He's amazing

Thank you Caron!

Cali · Married on 07/15/2017

There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jan, Kenny and the team are. Jan and I go way back to high school and college (Rutgers/Penn State) and hiring him was a no brainer. He far and above exceeded our expectations. They are tremendously fun and have the greatest personalities for entertaining any crowd. The music selections covered allllll the the decades and everyone loved it. Kenny kept the dance floor alive alllllllll night long like literally - the dance floor was never empty, his professionalism and energy was unmatched. It was absolutely the best, most lively party ever. The compliments from our guests, old and young just keep coming about how amazing our entertainment was.

They are so attentive to detail and making the night everything you want it to be. The planning process was seamless and I never stressed about anything. I even made some last minute additions with no issues. The slomo booth was a hugeeeeee hit. Definitely don't think twice about getting it. My guests can't stop talking about how funny the videos are. We also danced on the clouds which added the perfect romantic touch. I wish I could get married again just to have these guys throw another awesome party.

Thanks for everything guys. xoxo

Cali and Bob

Stacey & Bob · Married on 07/01/2017

While at a bridal show, we met Ryan, and had a connection with him. He was casual is sharing his knowledge about his company vs. the high pressure sales pitches were had previously experienced. His calm but enthusiastic demeanor put us at ease and you could tell how much this guy loved music. He was very enthusiastic and accommodating of our musical tastes and offered suggestions in areas we needed recommendations. With open communication and his attention to detail, the game plan worked out great! Wanting some live music, Ryan was able to secure a drummer for the night of our wedding which added to the entertainment experience. We had a variety of ages at our wedding and Ryan and Tim kept the dance floor crowded until the very end of the night. He is tech savvy and and the company has many services to choose from. We also used his photographer and videographer which made it easy on us when planning, since it was all one company. We are so grateful for Ryan's patience and talent as he helped to make our wedding celebration a great one.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2017

I want to express my gratitude to Jan and Kenny from JB Pro Live as they made my wedding reception better than I could have imagined. They made the night so much fun and played the best music I’ve ever heard at a wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole night which is what I wanted. JB Pro Live is also really great to work with leading up to the wedding. They are extremely professional and also fun and very accommodating to whatever the bride is looking for. Your DJ is probably the most important vendor you can chose as they set the tone and experience of you entire reception. I cannot recommend JB Pro Live enough!!! Trust me I was one of those brides that researched everything and having them DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout the whole wedding process. Thank you so much Jan and Kenny for kicking ass at my wedding!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 09/29/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Alicia!!! Your wedding at Mcloone's was unforgettable :)

kathleen · Married on 06/03/2017

We booked JB Pro Live based only on a recommendation from a wedding photographer we met at a Rutgers football game and a brief phone call with the owner, Jan Michael. We wanted really good music, but didn't want the DJ to have an overwhelming presence. We liked Jan instantly and since JB Pros was well within our budget, we decided to book them . We crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. Jan was absolutely fantastic from the start!! He walked us through the planning process, which was incredibly easy, and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. And, the music was just awesome! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. Jan had everyone up and dancing right from the start. We had a few must play songs, but basically gave him free reign and he totally played to the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night. Had it not been for a noise ordinance at our venue, we would definitely have extended our reception because everyone was having such a great time. We would not hesitate to book JB Pro lIve again should we ever need a DJ. Thank you, Jan for making our wedding a day to truly remember!!!!

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Kathleen your wedding was so fun!

Megan · Married on 03/24/2017

We attended several weddings that JB Productions was at and the dance floor was never not packed. From that moment, my husband and I knew that we needed to book them for our wedding. The dance floor was never not packed our wedding, and Jan and Subers really created the best party atmosphere! The music selection was of every genre and every guest at our wedding said "my favorite song was played tonight!" They aren't only fun, outgoing and upbeat, but true professionals. Thank you for being part of our dream team and blasting the best beats at our wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Megan your wedding at Clarks landing was amazing! You guys were so fun! #bridegoals #groomgoals

Brittany · Married on 01/07/2017

We knew from the start we wanted to use JB Productions Live. We booked them for our engagement party and everyone raved about how great they were. The planning process was extremely easy and any questions we had, they answered right away. They made the planning process extremely simple. We were able to put our bridal party line up, ceremony music, first dance, mother/son, music requests etc. all online. They even had an option to upload pictures to a dropbox that they could use on their very own tvs. I had a tribute video done for my stepdad, grandparents, and parents by my videographer and they were able to display the video on both tvs for us. From the beginning to the end, the dance floor was PACKED. not one person wanted to leave the dance floor. I don't think there was one person in the room who wanted the night to end. I expected only the best from Jan and Ryan but they even blew those expectations out of the water. They were absolutely amazing and all the guests were talking about how great they were. They even referred them to people they knew in need of DJ at our very own wedding because they are that good! I would not recommend anyone but JP Productions Live. They are the best of the best and we are still so blown away with their work. Absolutely Amazing! I wish I could give a million stars for them but my limit is 5 :)

Sent on 01/13/2017

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Brittany and Joe for the wonderful review :)

Emily · Married on 11/18/2016

My fiance and I had originally booked one of the "top rated" DJs on TheKnot and we had a terrible experience with them. They were not completely honest with us and it got to a point where we were not comfortable having them DJ our wedding. We happened to attend my friend's wedding and were super impressed with their DJ and MC - Jan & Kenny. We got their card and booked within two weeks! What a difference! Jan was super communicative and open to our ideas. He listened to what we had to say and was dedicated to making sure our guests had the best time. He was also very open to playing music from genres he was not necessarily familiar with and did not balk when I sent him a legit spreadsheet of Latino music I would like played. My guests all raved about the music, the lights and the amazing slo-mo photo booth. Kenny was so friendly and kept the night flowing. I would recommend them 100x over! They're simply the best!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Emily & Harry! Your wedding at the Palace was amazing, thank you for bringing us into your family for a day!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

They were absolutely amazing to work with during the entire planning process. We knew they were going to be great for our special wedding day, yet they blew our expectations out of the water!!! We choose for a reception style wedding because we wanted guest dancing and enjoying themselves the entire time. WELL the dance floor was packed from start to finish because of the phonominal talent at starting the party and keeping it going all night!! If you're looking for a DJ for your special day, Look NO Further!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Thank you Melissa!

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

This review is long overdue! I used JB Pro Live as my DJ last October (10.22.16) for my wedding in Pennsylvania and they were fantastic!! They made the planning process easy, even when I couldn't make up my mind or describe exactly what I wanted. I felt like I had guidance and was in good hands. One of the most repeated compliments I received after my wedding, from guests of all ages, was how much fun everyone had and how great the DJ was. I absolutely recommend JB Pro Live and will certainly use them again if I need a DJ for another event in the future.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Thank you Danielle!

Greg · Married on 10/16/2016

Incredible is a great word to describe Jan and Kenny. They were complimented by our venue, other music vendors, and every guest at the wedding. Through the whole planning process, very easy to work with and understanding of changes. They made it easy through a stressful time, while coordinating with two other music vendors we had for our wedding day. The day of, they were awesome. Coordinated and ran the day flawless, music was perfect and they had everyone dancing and engaged all night. The music was just timed right and set the perfect vibes...Reliable, Great Music, easy to work with, and overall awesome. you guys made the night... so thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2016

JB Productions Live's reply:

Thank you Greg and Charleane! We had an awesome time at your wedding!