280 Reviews for Jazz It-Up Productions

Uplighting (4)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
263 Jazz It-Up Productions Reviews

WOW, SO MUCH FUN! My wife hired the DJ part and what an awesome job she did. This was a friendly group to work with. All of our wishes happened just as promised. They even brought a bouncy house for all of the kids. I know a strange thing at a wedding but we had about 35 kids at the reception and it's a small town. We all know each other and wanted this to be fun for all..
Thank you Jazz It Up fot such a great wedding.

Profile Picture Danny, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were impressed with the amount of effort they put in to obtain our business. All it took was one phone call with Aaron and we felt confident that things were going to go well. He has years of experience and knows tons of songs, which really put us at ease. Aaron made everything flow seamlessly the day of the wedding, and has a knack for playing just the right song at the right time. Everyone had so much fun! Overall our experience with Jazz It Up was great and we would definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture Dr. Donny, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience was great and next to none. I almost took my now mother in laws stupid idea and rented a sound system with the music pre planned but that would not have worked. My family needs help and a lot of it to stay dancing. Anything I would have played my family would have just made fun of me all night. Also the price now of renting what I wanted with the uprights my wife wanted costed about the same price.

In the end my mother in law is simply cheap cheap cheap and Jazz It Up saved my wedding day. I am so sorry they had to deal with that woman lol. At least it was just a day for you. It will be a lifetime for me. My love for my wife makes it so worth it.

Thankyou guys. Perfect music!

Profile Picture William, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very good service. They kept psftg going all night long. We hired them our wedding day and the music was fantastic. I would and already have recommended to others to hire them. It's hard to find a great DJ in out small town but this is a sure thing. You won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Ellan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Sam as our DJ for our July 1st, 2017 wedding. She was amazing! All of our roughly 160 guests loved the music selections that she played during our reception! So much so that we even heard from some of our older family members that they hadn't danced in years but that they had a wonderful time dancing all night. She was very flexible with our timeline as it kept changing due to photographers requests for certain pictures and with greeting our large number of guests. One item that greatly helped to keep the laughter and energy of the crowd high was the photo booth offered by Jazz It-Up Productions. It's a must have addition!!! Also, adding the unlimited prints as we did helped to ensure everyone was able to keep a copy of their pictures for themselves to take home. You'll even get a thumb drive of all of the funny photos taken at the event to go through later and see all of the photos of your friends and family. Everyone keeps talking about it and how fun it was to have at the event. I would definitely recommend Jazz It-Up Productions and their staff to anyone and everyone that is planning a wedding or gathering that requires a fun night of music with friends and/or family. We are so very glad to have had them for our special day and you will too!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

My husband and I just got married and we had the pleasure of having Jazz It Up as our DJ company for our reception. They were fantastic! While searching for a DJ, we didn't really know what to look for, but after a referral from a friend we decided to hire them, which was the BEST decision. Their music selection was exactly what we had asked for. We wanted different types of music during cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing and they were able to deliver exactly that. They made sure to always get the attention of the guests for every announcement and our reception flowed so smoothly without any flaws. After having experienced the services of other DJs from other weddings, we can honestly say that very few can compare to Jazz It Up. We are so happy with their services and would highly recommend them for any party!

Profile Picture Kylee, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jazz It-Up Productions was fantastic to work with from start to finish. From our very first meeting we could tell that they had terrific instincts for how to DJ and Emcee a great party. They understood what we were looking for and delivered. We couldn't have been any happier with them. As part of our RSVPs we gathered song requests from our guests, and they played every single song. Every one! They even played a Danish song that our guests from Denmark requested. They expertly understood how to arrange the playlist to keep people energized and dancing. The wedding was three weeks ago and guests are still telling me how much they loved the wedding - especially the music. People have specifically said that they enjoyed the acoustic covers he played before the ceremony started. I'd recommend Jazz It-Up Productions to everyone I know.

Profile Picture User7482005, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I hired Jazz It-Up Productions for our wedding after our first DJ fell through. We had initially hired a DJ from our wedding venue to run the music, but we did not like our experience with them and found Jazz It-Up Productions through our wedding planner. The company was polite, respectful, knowledgeable and is quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Thier prices and options are great, and everything is spelled out nicely so there are no ambiguous charges of any sort. All this made the planning process very pleasant. On the days of the meetings and the day of the wedding itself, he was always early and well prepared. They did a fantastic job with the actual wedding, playing the songs and types of music we had requested, playing the ceremony and cocktail songs that we had requested and being a good emcee. I Highly recommend to everyone. If you are looking for the best in the Northwest you are here.

Profile Picture John, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! Spectacular! Attentive! That sums up Jazz It-Up Productions in my opinion. My wife and I just finished our reception and are on our way to the caribbean blue for a honeymoon. Nothing better could have happened at our reception. It was like a U2 concert with the power of the London Symphony. Wow! Hire them and you wont be disappointed at all.

Profile Picture Jim, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had DJ Dan emcee my wedding after seeing him for years do events at the Space Needle. I figured, "he's awesome doing events, let's go with what I know." I had NO IDEA that he'd be the most adept, fluid, engaging, masterful wedding guru! (And I had no idea that he had been doing weddings so often that he even has a license to be an officiant. :) ) To start, DJ Aaron is a testament to the difference between getting a FLAWLESSLY GREAT and experienced DJ who knows his craft...vs getting a good DJ. My mom had told me when I was planning my wedding that the entertainment "makes or breaks the wedding." And she was right. My entertainment made my wedding the best night of my life. Aaron met with us weeks before the wedding (via a phone conference because we were out of state) asked a bunch of questions about things I had never even thought of, and even the slightest weird request was taken note of ("can we have the law and order sound effect before every toast?" Yep, he did it!) At the end of the meeting, my fiancee said, "You know what? I was stressed about everything...until today. I just feel like Aaron can take care of any curve ball." That peace of mind alone was worth its weigh in gold. Aaron called before the wedding and coordinated every last detail with them. He accommodated every last weird song request, and had this innate ability to know exactly what to play to keep the crowd on their feet! It was amazing, and perfect, and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ/emcee. Here’s the thing. Other places I talked to tried to convinced me I needed a separate DJ, a separate emcee, and a separate singer. Aaron did all 3. And on top of everything? The whole booking process could not have been more seamless or pleasant. Quick to respond. Eager to please. Just wonderful beyond the telling of it. This was such an important day, and I wanted everything to be perfect. Jazz It-Up Productions made sure that it was, and for that, I am so incredibly grateful.

Profile Picture User7299721, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Every review for Aaron at Jazz It-Up Productions shows 5 stars and he is certainly worthy of it. My hubby and I had our destination wedding (we're from Texas) in beautiful Hood River Oregon two weeks ago and when it came time to research which vendors to hire for our big day, hiring the right DJ was high on our priority list. I was actually surprised at how quick Aaron replied to my email inquiry back in December. It was always followed by very fast communication. He was always right on the ball. Aaron is truly sincere in all his actions. We were expecting most DJ's to just show up the day of the event, not provide suggestions on our timeline for the reception, what songs to use for the wedding party intro, whatever it may be, he was so thorough and we loved it. At first, I was hesitant to hire Aaron because of his price (without discount). However, when I did further research of other DJ's in the area, they came short in the service I was looking for. One DJ didn't charge much, but the trade off in that could have been one that played tunes from their iPod all night, lol. Another DJ company charged a ridiculous amount which exceeded our budget by double (some team). So after further discussions with my hubby, he budged and said to book him. The fact that Aaron is engaging in our planning and even had multiple conference calls before our big day (first time was in February when we met/interviewed all our wedding vendors) and again a week before our wedding speaks volumes of his professionalism and his dedication to his work. He even asked me to leave him a voice mail on his phone and read off the names slowly of everyone in our wedding party since he was our emcee to introduce them at the start of our reception. Who pays that much attention to detail?? Aaron Schumacher sure does. I recommend them and if you can get Aaron you will be so happy.

Profile Picture User7357929, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was great from start to finish. My wife hired the DJ and I had little to do with it but wow did she do good. I haven't danced so much since I was in college. Dont do this on your own. I know technology has made people think they can DJ their own wedding but you cant. I watched what the DJ did just at the wedding and it was far beyond anything you could handle while trying to enjoy your wedding. Why do I know this? My first wedding. I tried to do it myself with DJ, cake, and food and failed at everything and well the marriage failed as well.
This one is here to stay because we had professionals involved. Seriously.
Jazz It-Up Productions was awesome.........

Profile Picture Jimmy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are happy we chose Jazz It-Up Productions to DJ for our wedding!
We got married on June 24th, 2016, in Portland Oregon.
It was a pleasure to work with them, from beginning to end. We were looking for someone
who would listen to us and work with us to craft the experience we had in mind for our guests
and ourselves. They was a good listeners and put in the time to understand what we wanted.
We worked together to create a playlist for the reception as well as the processional
and recessional music for the ceremony (and the microphone for the officiant).
Everything went off without a hitch. Aaron did a great job as MC during the reception too.
The dance floor was full all night as people had a great time dancing the night away.
Overall, it was an incredible day! Aaron is a romantic when it comes to weddings,
and he wanted the best for us. And we got it! Thank you, Aaron.

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Ariel for our DJ at our wedding reception. She has stellar reviews and I see why. She is awesome. She didn't disappoint. People of all ages loved how she kept everyone on the dance floor... one of our guests said, "I don't think I've ever seen a dance floor that full all night long." I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Mitch, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! This was the best choice we made by far. Just had our reception tonight and Aaron did a great job. Im sending out a tweet also. This is amazing what happend. We had our reception at a downtown hotel. Two ballrooms over there was another wedding happening. Their DJ never showed up and Aaron stepped in and saved the day. He called in the troops and it was exciting to see. My wife and the other bride were in tears over it. It was definitely a story I will always share.
Thank you so much Aaron for being such a great guy and a needed part of our community. Business owners like you dont just come around all the time.

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Miguel was the DJ for our December wedding. My husband and I have a unique funny side and he was able to pull across our personality through both the Ceremony and the reception. Even if there was a song he did not have or us wanting to change around things, he was on board for everything. He was absolutely wonderful. I worked with Aaron in the beginning as far as the set up and some details. They were willing to work with me and offered some wonderful advice and deals. I would choose them all over again. So many people commented about how wonderful the dj was and how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you for making our special day wonderful. If you want a DJ who gives a great price and amazing quality, then they are your best choice!

Profile Picture Lucy, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Top notch! I was very happy with ho everything went. I will let everyone know of this great DJ service.

Profile Picture Bridget, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Aaron was one of the best decisions we made. He provided us with DJ services, photo booth, and video screen and projector. He helped me pick out the right songs for the ceremony and reception and also was able to accommodate my last minute requests. In addition, he showed up at out rehearsal and reviewed everything with us. Our wedding was amazing and I credit so much if what went right that day to Aaron. I could go on and on. Thank you to Aaron of Jazz it Up Productions for making our wedding amazing! - Erik & Sarah Parmele

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found Jazz It-Up Productions at the bridal show in Seaside Oregon, and it was THE MOST FUN BOOTH. I knew if they could make me dance for the slow motion video mid afternoon, they'd be able to do wonders at a reception. I was terrified they'd be out of budget, but meeting with Aaron let me know it would be worth every dollar. During our initial meeting, Aaron helped me create a minute-by-minute timeline of the ceremony and reception, incorporating my loose ideas with their collective knowledge of wedding flow/timing. It felt so comforting to work with people who knew what they were doing, and seeing the timeline on paper was the first moment of planning that made the wedding feel like a real event we would enjoy. A week before the wedding, Aaron helped me collaborate with DJ Miguel to hold my hand through selecting the final list of ceremony and reception songs. Aaron made me feel incredibly confident that my special requests would be included, that he'd edit our first dance song to make it appropriately dancey, and that my indie dinner vision would become a reality. He was completely right. It was awesome. He was so accommodating despite the torrential rain that relocated our cocktail hour, and his dinner vibes perfectly matched our vision. When the dance floor opened up, we no longer needed chairs in the reception hall. By the second song, someone started the train, and so many guests joined in that we formed a complete dancing circle around the entire reception hall. Guests who said they didn't dance proved themselves wrong, and Miguel read the crowd perfectly to make aunts, uncles, college friends, and coworkers all feel equal pride in tearing up the dance floor. I can't say enough positive things about how much fun Miguel made our reception. Booking Jazz It-Up Productions is a great decision, and Miguel will seriously make your night if you can snag him.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jazz It-Up Productions came recommended by my bartender and I was so glad we hired them. They were very flexible (as you have to be with crazy brides) and went above and beyond what we asked of them. Everyone had a blast at our reception and thought the music was perfect. I would recommend Jazz It-Up to anyone who asks. Thanks so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

With a month left before my wedding date I was absolutely terrified to hear that the dj we hired had gotten very sick and retired! The dj referred us to Jazz It-Up Productions, I hit full panic mode. Who was this Aaron person? How could he possibly pull this off within a month? Well, let me tell you, Aaron did a fabulous job! The ceremony music was awesome and the recption flowed amazingly. I'm so happy we had such a great dj who was able to work under the pressure of a short deadline. Thank you Aaron for making our special day absolutely perfect!
Bryan and Erica Birgington

Profile Picture Gina, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

My brother worked with the Jazz It-Up Productions Service for his wedding a few years back and we thought that Aaron did a great job, so we approached them for our wedding as well! We were impressed with the amount of effort they put in to obtain our business. All it took was one phone call with Aaron and we felt confident that things were going to go well. He has years of experience and knows tons of songs, which really put us at ease. He offered advice for things we were unsure about, but was never offended if we didn't take it. Aaron made everything flow seamlessly the day of the wedding, and has a knack for playing just the right song at the right time. Everyone had so much fun! Overall our experience with Aaron was great and we would definitely work with him again!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

I cannot even begin to describe how happy my other half and I were with this company. Not only were we more than comfortable with their reasonable pricing, their communication was excellent and they were spot on the day of our event! Everyone had such a wonderful time and we received a ton of compliments about the DJ as well as the photo booth they brought. Aaron was our DJ for the night and he played everything we wanted to hear, he was very attentive to detail and all the pre-planning and he moved the night along smoothly, but kept the crowd amped up (exactly what we asked for). I felt so comfortable and confident with this vendor and would recommend them to any other bride looking for a DJ. Thank you guys for everything!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

My husband and I could not pick out our wedding music to save our lives. My husband is 6 years older than me and an 80s baby with a love for Phish, Sinatra, and techno music. I'm a country girl wanting to satisfy family demands of a polka, chicken dance, line dance, waltz, Hoke poke, and Casper Slide (antithesis of my now husband). Wednesday before the wedding on Sunday, enter DJ Aaron of Jazz It-Up Productions to save the day! Aaron worked some kind of magic and had the dance floor packed the entire night! It was magical. I tore through my bustle dancing in the first 20 minutes and no, it did not stop me; never trust tulle to hold against a dancing machine and a great wedding DJ! You made our wedding ceremony unforgettable finding both steel drum wedding music and incorporating a song written and recorded by the maid of honor. The reception was epic! I cannot thank you enough for the night of a lifetime! Thank you Aaron!

Profile Picture Mel, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting