JazminRae Makeup Reviews

JazminRae Makeup 6
JazminRae Makeup 7

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Flawless Job!

Oh, my goodness! Jazmin was so so so amazing. She did me (the bride), my four bridesmaids, and the two mom's makeup! Jazmin came to our bridal suite and were both very professional. She was on time and got everyone done. She was so so so sweet and great to work with. She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt and made us all look like natural beauties. Her services were definitely worth the money and made my day so much more special. The hairstylist Kelsey was also so so amazing and made my hair look gorgeous. She did a fantastic job on my hair and took her time and made sure it was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • rachelrae103

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you Jazmin!

Jazmin and her team were amazing! My husband is Vietnamese so we had a Vietnamese tea ceremony that started around 10am. Jazmin and her team arrived at my parent's house by 5:45am and were ready to go! There was two people doing makeup and two doing hair and they got all eight of us done by 9am! My hair and makeup looked incredible and held really well the entire day. I received so many compliments. Jazmin gave me a little makeup pouch with lipstick, blotting sheets, and eyelash glue in it. Thankfully I didn't need to use the eyelash glue but I'm glad I had it just in case. I still use the lipstick she gave me. I'm so happy I chose Jazmin and her team for my wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    JazminRae Makeup 8
    JazminRae Makeup 9

Gia F · Married on 02/15/2019

Look No Further Than Jazmin!!

Jazmin and her team are the best! I worked with them for my friend’s wedding and when it came to my big day it was not even a question, I knew I would choose her. She was so organized and responsive prior to my wedding day, which I greatly appreciated. She uses very high quality products and truly made my beauty wishes come true. Not only did she make me feel and look perfect, she made my bridesmaids, Mom, and Mother-in-law look flawless and most importantly, very natural.
    I would very highly recommend choosing Jazmin and her team for any special events or hair and makeup needs. Again, she makes you look beautiful and natural and is such a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Jazmin!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing job!

Jazmin was absolutely amazing - I came to her within a month to spare or less until my wedding date because my hairstylist wasn’t trustworthy that we hired. She completely worked around my schedule and made it happen. Kelsey was our hair stylist and I would recommended her a million times... she worked so effortlessly and made everyone’s hair look perfect. Super affordable as well!

Sent on 12/31/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Hi Brittany!! Thank you SO much for this review. I am so happy you loved Kelsey! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I truly hope you had a great time, and will look back on your wedding photos and continue to love the way you looked! Xo

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2018

Jazmin helped make my wedding day a dream! Everyone felt so fab and looked so great, everything went so smooth and she is SO flexible and works around how you need your day to run! SOSOSO thankful for coming across her!

Sent on 12/07/2017

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria!!! You're a sweetheart, I am so happy to have been apart of your special day xoxo

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Jazmin was referred to me by my hair stylist who used to work with her at her salon. I was very happy with Jazmin's communication as it was quick responses. She worked with me on a day of time line so that she could best accommodate my needs. I got many compliments on my makeup throughout the day. I even got compliments later in the night about my makeup which had been on since10:15 AM! I did not want to look fake on my wedding day and Jazmin did a fabulous job at making me look natural, but extra beautiful! I would recommend her services to any bride!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    JazminRae Makeup 10
    JazminRae Makeup 11

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren! I hope your day was beautiful Xoxo Can't wait to see pictures!

kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking for an amazing makeup artist, you can stop looking because Jazmin is exactly that! I first met Jazmin at a Bridal Show in Philadelphia and loved her portfolio.

I wanted to get my makeup done professionally for our Valley Forge Engagement photo session, and we had two days scheduled in case of rain with our photographer, and Jazmin was so accommodating. My airbrushed makeup came out absolutely amazing! When my husband and I got our engagement photos back from our photographer my makeup looked flawless and so natural, I was beyond happy! I knew that I made the right decision booking Jazmin for my wedding! When you are planning your wedding you want to make sure you have vendors that are great with communication and Jazmin is a great communicator via email and phone. She was always there to answer any questions or concerns, and help with your day of planning. On my wedding day Jazmin arrived right on time and made all of my bridesmaids and my mother look and feel beautiful! When she completed my bridal makeup, I looked in the mirror and I was so happy because I looked exactly the way I wanted on my wedding day, strong eyes and flawlessly airbrushed!!! Jazmin knows exactly how to emphasize your natural beauty! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for an outstanding makeup artist and I look forward to working with her in the future. Thank you for making my makeup me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review, Kristen! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I hope to work with you again in the future :) XO

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

Jazmin's team was absolutely fantastic. Sofia and Kelsey came to my house for my trial. When I wasn't 100% in love with my makeup, Sofia and Jazmin met with me in their beautiful studio in Old City to re-do it. The day of went off perfectly. Everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup and looked incredible. Nothing budged ALL NIGHT LONG and I was not shy about dancing my face off. Seriously, I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my day and making sure that I looked as amazing as I felt.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    JazminRae Makeup 12
    JazminRae Makeup 13

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the review! I am THRILLED that you loved the makeup! It was truly a pleasure meeting and working with you. PS- I love the wedding photos! They came out beautifully. Xoxo, Jazmin

Kathy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jazmin was very flexible, she accommodated the bride's out if town schedule. She was very professional, yet has a great sense of humor!

Sent on 06/10/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy!! It was a pleasure working with you and Amanda. I hope you both had a great time. Xo

Mun · Married on 05/19/2018

Jazmin and her team were amazing! She was worth every penny. My girls and I looked gorgeous and everyone was happy with all of their looks. They were completely professional and even helped keep me calm and collected on the big day when everything and anything that could go wrong, went wrong. Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Mun!!! I'm sure your night was as beautiful as ever <3

Grace · Married on 05/18/2018

Jazmin was amazing! From the trail to the day of! She was very personable & professional. She was organized & Went about and beyond the day of the wedding. My house was insane the day of the wedding there was an outrageous amount of people there ( probably in her way ) she handled it all with patience i wish i could give her 10 stars !!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Grace!!! Your house before the wedding was so much fun, I enjoyed myself! I hope your day was perfect Xoxo

Carolyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Allison was versatile, talented and patient with all of our needs. Very happy with our hairstyles and highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Carolyn! I am very happy you loved working with Alison!!! Can't wait to see the photos! Xox Jazmin

Barb · Married on 03/16/2018

They showed up on time, were fun, professional and personable. Oh and they made everyone look gorgeous!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    JazminRae Makeup 14

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!! We are so happy you enjoyed our services. Xoxo Jazmin

Jeanne · Married on 01/11/2018

Jazmin is amazing! She provided the best bridal makeup trial where we discussed the exact look I wanted for my wedding. Not only did she do my wedding makeup but she provided makeup services for my engagement shoot and bridal shower. She was flexible and made everything so easy through! Highly recommend her. My bridal party loved her makeup services and well! She is the sweetest. Thank you Jazmin for everything!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you Jeanne!! It was awesome working with you throughout the entire process. I hope we can work together again in the future :) Xox

Catie · Married on 11/24/2017

Jazmin was great! I would recommend her to everyone! She made us all look beautiful. My makeup lasted all night and I was dancing all night long! She was professional and easy to get along with. She helped make my day stress free!

Sent on 12/07/2017

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you Catie!! I LOVE your photos, too! I'm so happy I was able to be apart of your day. xoxo

Jillian · Married on 10/28/2017

Jazmin is an incredible make-up artist! She did my make-up for my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased with the result. Jazmin traveled to my home for both my trial and on the morning of my wedding - which was great. My make-up was beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for on my wedding day! I had the airbrush make-up; it looked beautiful, and it lasted all night! Jazmin and her assistant were very timely; all of the make-up for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom was finished ahead of schedule. And every single person was incredibly happy with their make-up!

I would highly recommend Jazmin for anyone in search of a make-up artist on their wedding day! Thank you Jazmin!

Sent on 11/11/2017

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Jillian! You looked AMAZING! I loved working with you, and I am honored to have been apart of your special day! xoxo

Missy · Married on 10/27/2017

Jazmin did an awesome job with my makeup for my wedding. All of the bridesmaids looked wonderful too. She was on time, and very efficient and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Missy! xoxo

Emily · Married on 10/22/2017

Jazmin is such a sweetheart! I knew from the moment I went to meet her for my trial that I was in the best hands. As someone who doesn’t (ever) wear makeup, I didn’t want to look too far from my normal self - just a more polished version of myself to match an elegant gown. Jazmin made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day, and my mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well! None of us are used to wearing make-up, and we all still felt like the most beautiful versions of ourselves throughout the night. Her amazing makeup still looked as amazing by the end of the night as when she put it on (despite tears, hugs, and dancing). She was even able to completely cover up a last-minute scratch from my cat across my chest that I thought was going to ruin pictures. She’s truly a professional, and she can bring out the best in every person she meets. She was the first vendor to our wedding venue (she beat me!), and was prepared for all situations.

Sent on 12/11/2017

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you Emily!! You were amazing to work with and your photos are turning out beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see the rest! I am honored that I got to work with you for your big day xoxo

Lana · Married on 08/26/2017

Jazmin and her assistant were absolutely fantastic. We hired them for a wedding but now having experienced their work, I will be using them for any event I have in the future. I have used a number of "make up" artists in the past but none could match the artistic abilities of these two young ladies. 5 stars

Sent on 09/12/2017

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Thank you Lana! I am looking forward to our future appointments xoxo

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Highly, Highly recommend JazminRae!!! I never wear make-up so when I do, I usually look too made up. She brought out my natural features and everyone kept commenting on how beautiful my make-up was. She is also very friendly and professional. Amanda

Sent on 07/16/2017

Amanda,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! You are amazing!

Xo
    Jazmin

Nora · Married on 03/27/2015

You won't regret booking with her

Jazmin & team were absolutely awesome! They were so responsive, sweet and did an amazing job on both hair & make up for myself and my bridal party. From the beginning stages of wedding planning, she answered all my questions, was very accomodating when it came to planning my trial (especially since I was planning from far away) and worked with me when it came to timing, pricing, etc. Apart from being very easy to work with, her actual work is amazing. She does a great job of creating the perfect balance - she makes you look flawless, but maintains your natural look. I couldn't be happier with the way I looked on my wedding day. Book her ASAP, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Through Jazmin Rae Makeup, Erika and Allison did the bride and bridal party hair and makeup for my wedding day. From the trial to the actual big day, I have only positive experiences to share. Communication and payment with Jazmin, Erika, and Allison was so easy and efficient. Both artists were professional and talented- we were all thrilled with the looks they created for us! They were able to re-create specific looks given by some of my girls and imagine from scratch hair and makeup for others who were less decisive. We all had different levels of make-up and hair wants and needs and they made sure to listen to and respect each person and make us all feel comfortable. Even after the heat and humidity of an outdoor, Memorial-day weekend wedding and celebration, our hair and makeup stayed looking great! I highly recommend Jazmin Rae Makeup services for any brides looking!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    JazminRae Makeup 15
    JazminRae Makeup 16
    JazminRae Makeup 17

Hi Erin,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! I am beyond thrilled that you loved your hair and makeup. I hope to work with you again in the future!
    Xo,
    Jazmin

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Jazmin did a phenomenal job with makeup for me and my bridal party! I enjoyed getting to work with her for the trial and again for the wedding day. The main critique is that the ladies who got their makeup done by Jazmin's assistant and not Jazmin herself were not as happy with their makeup. The bridesmaids also noted they wished they each got a touch up kit for their makeup too for the price they paid for the makeup.

Sent on 04/23/2018

JazminRae Makeup's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you SO much for the honest review! I am thrilled to hear that you loved your makeup. A touch-up kit for the maids & moms is something I am considering for the future. It was a pleasure working with you! Xoxo