Jazael el violinista Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stephanie H. Married on 04/09/2021

Beach Wedding

My guests and I were very impressed with Jazael’s performance. He did an outstanding job with the playlist I provided and there were no language barrier issues at all. Jazael came through and he most definitely delivered. I highly recommend this young man. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Again, thanks for a Stella Performance ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity.
    It was a pleasure to see you enjoy your great day.
    Congratulations and love
  • Keishla
    Keishla R. Married on 02/21/2020

Majestuoso

Jazael amenizó nuestra ceremonia y cocktail, además también fue nuestro DJ en la recepción y solo puedo decir que es excelente, hizo de nuestro día uno perfecto desde el principio. La música es pieza clave y este chico lo hace perfecto. Cuando lo contacté por teléfono, nos dió esa seguridad y tranquilidad que necesitabamos. No dudamos ni un segundo para contratarlo, pero precensiar su talento fue mucho mejor. No tuve la oportunidad de despedirme de él luego del evento para agradecerle personalmente por haber sido parte de nuestro día y me disculpo por eso. Gracias Jazael, nos encantó tenerte en nuestra boda! Éxito y bendiciones siempre!

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Muchas gracias por la oportunidad, fue un gran privilegio ser parte de su gran día. Cada momento fue especial. Su interpretacion cantada quedo espectacular. Mis mejores deceos en esta nueva etapa.
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 01/11/2020

Thank you!!!

Excellent service, Jazael really understood what we want it, he gave us recommendations based on what our wedding was going to be. The Ceremony music just perfect and we hired him for Dj as well for our dinner reception and his selection was just right for the occasion.
    Thank you Jazael for making our day special we highly recommend him for any type of event.

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity, it was a pleasure to see you enjoy your great day, may your love last a lifetime and 1,000 years more!
  • Ivette
    Ivette W. Married on 10/25/2019

The best party ever

We were all so impressed with Jazael. So professional and talented. He played the violin for our ceremony. The officiant was late so he played his violin while we were all waiting. He played for the cocktail hour and also DJ’d our reception. His wife was the MC and she’s incredible. All of our guests were on the floor dancing, including my 94 yr old aunt. We had the best time dancing. Jazael is amazing, your event will be a great hit just like mine was.

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity, we are more than honored for your trust in our services. We are happy everyone enjoyed your wedding.
  • Christen
    Christen Married on 09/01/2019

Amazingly Talented Musician

Having a musician versus the DJ for our ceremony was a last minute decision; however, it was one of the best in making our wedding memorable.

We could not have asked for a more professional and talented musician to set the mood for and during our ceremony.

His song selections while guests arrived were perfect and an amazing experience against the view of the ocean; adding to the mood and the reason why many of our guests cried.

We would recommend Sir Jazeal talents any day. He was punctual, professional, and just an all-around talent:

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the opportunity. It was my pleasure to receive your guests with my violin. I loved their reactions to the music and to be a part of your beautiful ceremony. My best wishes to you and your spouse.

• Nicole
    Nicole R. Married on 08/10/2019

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

My wedding was on August 10, 2019 and we hired Jazael to play his violin on our special day. Words can’t describe how beautiful Jazael plays the violin, but he was just mesmerizing. Jazael was super profesional in every contact we had. He played his violin at the ceremony and cocktail. Just to remember how beautifully he performs gives me goosebumps. We are eternally grateful for Jazael’s talent and we hope that many people can be delighted with his music.

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for choosing our services and for your review. My mission is to make every ceremony unique and special just as each couple are. It was my pleasure and honor to provide music for your big day. I loved to see the guests enjoy my music and most of all, to see you both happy on your wedding day.
  • Marlene
    Marlene S. Married on 07/04/2019

Jazael stayed in touch from beginning to end.

Jazael brought a youthful touch of class to our ceremony. He is an example to all our young generation to keep classical music alive and can also inspire our youth.

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for your kind words it was an honor to be part of your wedding day. The greatest satisfaction a musician can have is to provide an excellent performance and see the people enjoy it. It's always a pleasure, thanks again.
    Grace Married on 05/17/2019

fantastic!

Jazael was fantastic to work with and clearly very talented! He made our destination wedding this past weekend magical! Little details like playing slightly softer when the flower girl (1 1/2 year old who was clearly nervous) got to the end of the aisle and rolling with things when parts of our reception went unscripted and out of order makes him awesome.
    He was very responsive, professional and great to work with. Our guests were so impressed with his violin take on pop songs during cocktail hour and he had such great vibes throughout the whole event.
    Thank you Jazael!

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was my pleasure and an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding. My biggest satisfaction is to know you and your husband are happy with my services. Thank you once again.
  • Aidinés
    Aidinés M. Married on 05/03/2019

Great music!

Music for our ceremony was very important and Jazael managed to make the moment even more magical with beautiful violin music. Great service!!

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity.
    Thank you for trusting my services for your special day. It was an honor and priviledge. Thank you for your review. My best wishes to you and your husband.
  • Astrid Michelle
    Astrid M. Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Jazael was very patient during the ceremony, and his talents made that great entrance magical and perfect. He was very attentive towards us in order to provide the perfect song just right on time. During cocktail hour he entertained our guests with beautiful and modern music, which everyone loved. We absolutely recommend his services! Just, perfect!!! Thank you for helping us have a magical evening!!!

Celmarie Married on 09/22/2018

espectacular

Excelente y espectacular. Fue mágico, para mi boda con el repertorio que deseábamos mi esposo y yo. Tiene un talento increíble y a la misma vez la emoción que transmite con la música se ve y se siente. Gracias por hacer nuestra boda mágica y como lo soñamos mi esposo y yo

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Gracias por la oportunidad, para nosotros fue un privilegio estar en su gran día. Nuetros mejores deseos
    Elizabeth Married on 08/15/2018
    Jazael , eres un ser especial no solamente por el talento q tienes con el violín, sino por el sentimiento que transmites cuanto lo tocas..Estoy feliz porq con tu música hiciste de mi boda mi perfecto sueño .,, sigue adelante y muchas gracias por todo .., Steve y Elizabeth

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Gracias por la oportunidad, me alegra que disfrutaran su gran día. Felicidades
    Mariella Married on 08/11/2018
    I can't say enough great things about Jazael ! Not only is he extremely talented, but he is incredibly nice to work with. When planning our 20 th Anniversary Vow Renewal ceremony, we were not sure what music we wanted, but Jazael had wonderful suggestions and helped us implement music that matched us and went perfectly with our beach ceremony! From the moment he started playing our prelude and seating music on our wedding day, I was overcome with such happy emotions. Music is so powerful and Jazael’s performance brought such a beautiful and unique quality to our destination wedding.Jazael is truly a professional. His skill is unmatched, he is a talented violinist. His bright and ellegant personality was a breath of fresh air during the ceremony. He was extremely easy to communicate with, very organized and overall such a pleasure to have a part of our special day. So unbelievably happy with this service!So when I say Jazael easily deserves the honor being "The Wedding Wire- Best of 2018", it shouldn't be taken lightly. He is the best for a reason. We would hire him in a heart beat again.

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day. It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for taking some of your time to leave a review. I highly appreciate it. Congratulation
    Coral Married on 06/17/2017
    I first heard Jazael playing in an event in David's Bridal and since then I considered him to play in my wedding ceremony. When we finally chose him to play at our ceremony, we instantly were so happy of our decision. Jazael was very professional, understanding, and willing to fulfill our desires. He has a very varied selection, from classical songs to modern ones. Our guests really enjoyed his performance as did we. We recommend his services!