Jazael el violinista Reviews

1 User photo

Jazael el violinista 1
  • Marlene

Marlene Serrano · Married on 07/04/2019

Jazael stayed in touch from beginning to end.

Jazael brought a youthful touch of class to our ceremony. He is an example to all our young generation to keep classical music alive and can also inspire our youth.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Jazael el violinista 2

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for your kind words it was an honor to be part of your wedding day. The greatest satisfaction a musician can have is to provide an excellent performance and see the people enjoy it. It's always a pleasure, thanks again.

grace · Married on 05/17/2019

fantastic!

Jazael was fantastic to work with and clearly very talented! He made our destination wedding this past weekend magical! Little details like playing slightly softer when the flower girl (1 1/2 year old who was clearly nervous) got to the end of the aisle and rolling with things when parts of our reception went unscripted and out of order makes him awesome.
    He was very responsive, professional and great to work with. Our guests were so impressed with his violin take on pop songs during cocktail hour and he had such great vibes throughout the whole event.
    Thank you Jazael!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was my pleasure and an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding. My biggest satisfaction is to know you and your husband are happy with my services. Thank you once again.
  • Aidinés

Aidinés A. Medina Matheu · Married on 05/03/2019

Great music!

Music for our ceremony was very important and Jazael managed to make the moment even more magical with beautiful violin music. Great service!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity.
    Thank you for trusting my services for your special day. It was an honor and priviledge. Thank you for your review. My best wishes to you and your husband.
  • Astrid Michelle

Astrid Michelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Jazael was very patient during the ceremony, and his talents made that great entrance magical and perfect. He was very attentive towards us in order to provide the perfect song just right on time. During cocktail hour he entertained our guests with beautiful and modern music, which everyone loved. We absolutely recommend his services! Just, perfect!!! Thank you for helping us have a magical evening!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Celmarie · Married on 09/22/2018

espectacular

Excelente y espectacular. Fue mágico, para mi boda con el repertorio que deseábamos mi esposo y yo. Tiene un talento increíble y a la misma vez la emoción que transmite con la música se ve y se siente. Gracias por hacer nuestra boda mágica y como lo soñamos mi esposo y yo

Sent on 02/13/2019

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Gracias por la oportunidad, para nosotros fue un privilegio estar en su gran día. Nuetros mejores deseos

Elizabeth · Married on 08/15/2018

Jazael , eres un ser especial no solamente por el talento q tienes con el violín, sino por el sentimiento que transmites cuanto lo tocas..Estoy feliz porq con tu música hiciste de mi boda mi perfecto sueño .,, sigue adelante y muchas gracias por todo .., Steve y Elizabeth

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Gracias por la oportunidad, me alegra que disfrutaran su gran día. Felicidades

Mariella · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough great things about Jazael ! Not only is he extremely talented, but he is incredibly nice to work with. When planning our 20 th Anniversary Vow Renewal ceremony, we were not sure what music we wanted, but Jazael had wonderful suggestions and helped us implement music that matched us and went perfectly with our beach ceremony! From the moment he started playing our prelude and seating music on our wedding day, I was overcome with such happy emotions. Music is so powerful and Jazael’s performance brought such a beautiful and unique quality to our destination wedding.Jazael is truly a professional. His skill is unmatched, he is a talented violinist. His bright and ellegant personality was a breath of fresh air during the ceremony. He was extremely easy to communicate with, very organized and overall such a pleasure to have a part of our special day. So unbelievably happy with this service!So when I say Jazael easily deserves the honor being "The Wedding Wire- Best of 2018", it shouldn't be taken lightly. He is the best for a reason. We would hire him in a heart beat again.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Jazael el violinista's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day. It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for taking some of your time to leave a review. I highly appreciate it. Congratulation

Coral · Married on 06/17/2017

I first heard Jazael playing in an event in David's Bridal and since then I considered him to play in my wedding ceremony. When we finally chose him to play at our ceremony, we instantly were so happy of our decision. Jazael was very professional, understanding, and willing to fulfill our desires. He has a very varied selection, from classical songs to modern ones. Our guests really enjoyed his performance as did we. We recommend his services!

Sent on 08/22/2017