Jay View Wedding Flowers Reviews

39 | Lowell, VT

39 Reviews for Jay View Wedding Flowers

Megan · Married on 06/15/2013

Linda was a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to take our vision and make it a reality while working within our limited budget. We brought her some pictures and a few ideas and she was able to give us everything we wanted. The bridal bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments. Prompt, responsive, affordable - I would highly recommend Jay View Flowers to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/17/2012

Linda was wonderful to work with! She listened to my ideas/likes/dislikes and came up with some beautiful arrangements that fit well within my budget. All of my guests complimented the flowers.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2012

Linda provided the bouquets for all my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the guys and rose petals for the flower girl. All of flowers were amazing. My bouquet was just what I imagined when we met and discussed flowers. She delivered everything right to me prior to the wedding and provided more than enough flower petals for the aisle and to decorate the cake table. I couldn't say enough about how happy we were to have Linda as a member of our wedding vendors. She was fantastic!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Colleen · Married on 08/25/2012

Linda Deloach was SO amazing. I live out of state and was not able to meet with her prior to the day of the wedding. She was in constant communication with me to make sure we were on the same page as she wanted to be sure that the flowers would match and be perfect. Linda was extremely professional and very flexible. She delived the flowers personally to me in my hotel suite on time and was so sweet. The flowers were SO beautiful. For not having met in person and not being able to show her face to face what I wanted, she really nailed it on the head. It was more than I had hoped for and it really made my day all the more special. Her prices are also very flexible and she worked with me to help me meet my budget.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Allison · Married on 08/13/2012

I cannot say enough about working with Linda of Jay View Wedding Flowers. We were looking for a floral artist in close proximity to Jay Peak Ski Resort where our wedding was held. Due to being a rather rural area, we thought we would have to find someone in Burlington and pay for delivery 1.5 hours away to Jay. Then we found Jay View Wedding flowers. Linda's prices are very reasonable and her arrangements are unique and customized exactly as you would like them. She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to what flowers will work for what, are in season and come in which colors. She was so easy going and flexible when it came to me being unsure about what I wanted and my emailing with questions and concerns. She is such a value to the Northeast Kingdom and I would recommend her to anyone looking for unique, quality flower arrangements.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

I would recommend Jay View Flowers to any couple that is looking for an honest, talented and kind lady to work with on their special day! Linda was so helpful with suggestions and welcoming to her home. She was very quick to respond to any questions/ concerns I may of had. She is so kind with her words and more then anything TALENTED! When I arrived to my home the morning of my wedding day and saw my bouquet waiting for me I was extremely happy! It was more then I expected and just stunning. All of my girlfriends were commenting on how beautiful it was!

Linda made all of my centerpieces that were just so stunning. I was looking for a simple, soft & country look and that is exactly what I saw when my Husband and I arrived to our reception. I was just taking a second to see all of the flowers popping on my guest tables! So many compliments!!

I am so blessed to have meet her and work with such a relaxed, enjoyable lady!

Thank you so much for making my day exactly what I was wanting or more!!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Molly · Married on 07/14/2012

Linda was terrific to work with, from start to finish, and the flowers were even prettier than I could have imagined. Her creative arrangements evoked the organic movement and colors of Vermont wildflowers, while also being supremely elegant. It was in the 90s on my wedding day, and Linda went above and beyond to make sure the flowers looked fresh despite the heat. Throughout the process, she was on the ball, quick to respond to emails, made good suggestions, and worked within my budget. I got several compliments, including one from an engaged friend who now wants a similar flower scheme at her wedding. I'm so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 07/31/2012

jaclyn · Married on 10/02/2011

Jay View Wedding Flowers has a unique take on all her events and is so easy to sit down and talk with about each individual piece. Linda is eager to make each event she does successful and I highly recommend her and the lovely work and her experience she brings to the table.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Joy · Married on 07/30/2011

Linda was easy to work with, took great care to blend her designs into the site of the wedding. She worked with the bakery to bring together the cake decorations with her floral designs. The cake was beautiful, better than we had hoped for. Also she created the perfect hairpieces that matched the designs for the wedding ceremony, table centerpieces and the cake.

We can recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Cristy · Married on 07/09/2011

The flowers were amazing for our wedding and so is Linda! Both my husband and I met Linda and felt comfortable with her immediately. She was easy to work with and very accommodating. My bouquet and crown of flowers was so perfect!!! Our table arrangements were just lovely and exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Linda Deloach, Jay View Wedding Flowers to anyone getting married or needing beautiful flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Siobhan · Married on 07/02/2011

Linda was amazing she helped us get everything we wanted while staying in our budget. So many things kept changing right up until the week before the wedding we added grooms men, lost a brides maid, it was quite a mess and she worked with us on our flowers and was so flexible and understanding. Our flowers were amazing I am still getting comments weeks after the wedding on how amazing the flower arrangements were. My bouquet was gorgeous and so were the brides maids. Even the toss bouquet was beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2011

katie · Married on 03/22/2015

Linda did an amazing job! She listened to what I requested in terms of style and selection and also offered some great ideas! I would recommend her to anyone for any event and would definitely use her services again!
    Thank you for making our day that much more memorable :)

Sent on 06/13/2016

Debra ann · Married on 06/14/2014

Linda was very good about listening to me and helping me with my ideas. The flowers were delivered and waiting for me as we had arranged.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Victoria · Married on 08/19/2017

3.5

Working with Linda was awesome! We only did bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages but the ones she made were amazing especially given how little I gave her to work with. She was able to make them based on a single meeting and some pictures I sent. Thank you Linda

Sent on 09/30/2017