Jay Bird Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Jay Bird Photography 1
  • saidyestothedes

Heather · Married on 10/18/2018

If you don't book him you will miss out!!

Holly cow Jay is amazing, this man will literally climb chairs, structures, do a headstand.... just to get that one shot. First off the pictures are the highest quality I couldn't have asked for more. Second Jay's personality is insanely positive and he can convince even the crazy aunt to take pictures and she will have fun doing it hahah. Third Jay came up with about 100 amazing photo opportunities that we would have never thought of... I'm talking taking his own time and arranging vip access to a rooftop club across from our venue to take amazing skyline shots. He literally made our wedding more fun... if you don't hire him just invite him it will be worth it hahah. Finally I have to give him a 12 out of 10....seriously he is that good, we are blessed that he was able to travel as it was a destination wedding but he was by far the best photographer and best value for what you get.... not just the pictures but Jay himself!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tom · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Jay as our wedding photographer and he did an incredible job. His energy and enthusiasm was infectious, his professionalism was excellent, and his photos turned out great. We highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Joanne · Married on 02/12/2018

Jay was wonderful to work with and so much fun. His work is beautiful and in my case went beyond my expectations. Our intimate elopement was at Sapphire Point in CO and he took some amazing photos...he is wonderful !!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/15/2017

Jay was amazing to work with. Very professional, upbeat and has a true passion for photography. My family and I loved watching him work! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful - he captured all of the special moments perfectly. I highly recommend booking Jay for any sort of photography. Thank you, Jay!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Jay Bird Photography 2

Karie · Married on 08/26/2017

Jay did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. He was amazing!! Jay made the entire process very laid back and stress free. He captured everything exactly as we wanted it and we couldn't have been happier with our photos! We would highly recommend Jay to anyone for engagement and wedding pictures!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Alexa · Married on 08/19/2017

Jay was so much fun to have at our wedding it felt at times like he was a guest himself! From the moment he met myself and the rest of our wedding party at Sapphire Point in Dillon, CO., he was very excited and positive. The joy he gets from his work absolutely shines through in his personality. Once I saw the wedding album he sent us online, there were so many pictures that made me think "how in the world did he get that shot??" There is one photo that i am convinced he had to climb a tree to get! He captured the natural beauty of our venue and also got the really great "up close" shots of my wife and I saying our vows and even admittedly catching me crying! He was very patient and positive through all the assorted family photos after the ceremony as well, with every combination possible of parents, grandparents, siblings and cousins :) Jay was an absolute joy to work with and I guarantee you will have the same great experience!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Maddie · Married on 08/03/2017

Jay did an amazing job with my son's engagement pictures! He was super easy to work with and his quality was top notch. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/05/2017

Jay is in incredibly gifted photographer...I was surprised on April 2, 2017 with a totally unexpected marriage proposal while on a supposed ski vacation in Breckenridge. Jay was the photographer my husband chose to document the proposal; he captured the moment(s) with a passion that shows on each photo! Jay even came up the slope to take pictures! Not only was he a part of the surprise proposal, he was also part of the surprise wedding planned 3 days later! The photos from the wedding are so incredibly special...beautiful...again, capturing the happiness of our special day so completely! He made us all feel very comfortable...like he'd known us forever and it shows in the quality and "mood" of each photo. Jay is extremely talented and very obviously loves his "work"! We both recommend Jay Bird Photography above all others; just wish he lived closer to us in Alabama. We could definitely keep him busy!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Brittney · Married on 04/04/2017

Jay was amazing and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer to capture your special moment! He was full of energy, full of ideas, and an absolute blast to work with! He was always quick to respond to and answer any questions we had along the way! He was very creative and did whatever he needed to get that amazing shot! We got our pictures back (there were a lot of them) very quickly! All were edited beautifully and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Pricing is very reasonable! Especially for the quality of the photos you will get!

Thank you so much Jay! :)

Sent on 04/11/2017

Rae · Married on 02/16/2017

Jay is a wonderful photographer! He has a lot of energy and is very creative! He was crawling in the snow to get the right angle or light! He got our photos back to us very quickly! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 01/13/2017

Jay's enthusiasm made our small ceremony so much better! It was the perfect for our elopement. We would definitely recommend Jay!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Amy · Married on 09/30/2016

Jay is an AMAZING photographer, great energy and a true passion for his profession. We were blown away from the moment we met him. Very friendly, affordable, and will go above and beyond your expectations. My husband and I highly recommend Jay if you are traveling to Colorado!! I wish there was a 10 star rating option for this review, Jay is absolutely the BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Mandy · Married on 09/17/2016

Jay did a wonderful job photographing our elopement! He has such a fun personality and was very flexible with our location. We really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him as a wedding photographer

Sent on 09/25/2016

Heather · Married on 08/14/2016

Jay was fabulous!! very affordable for our elopement! He has a wonderful personality and was just so fun to work with. Not to mention my pictures turned out amazing. Very talented!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Abigail · Married on 08/02/2016

He was an amazing photographer! He was full of energy and made our wedding fun and eventful. We really enjoyed working with Jay! I would highly recommend him for anyone who is interested in finding a photographer!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

Jay is incredible! He has an energy that keeps you comfortable. Working with him felt like working with a close friend.
    And holy shit his shots!!!! Jay took amazing photographs of our elopement. He is so affordable and the turnaround was super quick. We cannot stop looking at his breathtaking photos. He managed to capture the tenderness, love, and excitement of that day so perfectly. We are ecstatic that he was there to help us commemorate the day. There is no way we could have found a better photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/07/2016

We traveled to Breckenridge, CO. to have a nice elopement wedding with some family members present. After we found our officiator (Julie-Wright-Kile) she sent us some recommended photographers that would not break our budget. I emailed Jay and told him what our plans were. He promptly replied back to my email with a price quote. I placed a small deposit with him using paypal and my date was booked.

Jay is very easy going and laid back. Our family really enjoyed him.
    OUR PICTURES TURNED OUT FABULOUS. If you want a photographer who wont break your pocket book and truly values his work i highly suggest Jay for the the job. I would give him 10 stars if it was an option.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2015

My husband and I had an outdoor elopement in the snow under a canopy of trees in Breckenridge, CO. I requested price quotes from photographers in the area and received several quotes of over $1000 for the one-hour I asked for (no pre-wedding preparation photos, no reception, etc). We actually found Jay's work while looking at nature photography of the area, because we were searching for our outdoor venue! I contacted him to ask if he ever did weddings, and he does, and his pricing was MUCH MORE what I had in mind for our elopement. He was enthusiastic and creative the day of our ceremony, and he got our edited photos (along with the RAW files I requested) in very (very!) short order, which was an extra treat. He and our officiant had worked together before and the two of them set up the best vibe for our elopement ceremony. We had our infant son with us due to unforeseen circumstances and Jay made sure to take some lovely shots of the baby with us (and alone) as well, which was a nice bonus - those photos are being printed for the baby's room. I highly recommend working with Jay, he was lovely.

Sent on 11/07/2015