100 Reviews for Jason's Catered Events

Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Adri,
I'm sorry for the delayed email but I'm just coming back down to reality and day to day stuff! What a magical evening you put on for Nima and I. I couldn't have ask for better food, service or night in general. You were the reason we never went to even taste at White House. You sell Jason's single handedly and that is something to be proud of. I made the correct choice when I picked you and not for a single minute have I regretted it. My guests can not stop talking about the food. You guys nailed it and I owe it to you. Thank you for making all of my dreams come true. I will be forever grateful to you!

Cassidy and Nima Taleb

Profile Picture Cassidy, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jason's catering is hands down the best catering team with the most talented cooks! My husband and I are so pleased with how amazing the team treated us and took care of us on our wedding day. The food the absolutely DELICIOUS!!! All of our guests were craving more and couldn't stop talking about it. When you choose Jason's catering, talk to Adriana. She is so nice, helpful, and professionsal. I'm bragging about them because they are that good. I promise.

Profile Picture Karisa, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jasons was a perfect choice for our wedding catering. Communication with Adriana was easy and she always responded very quickly. At our first tasting we basically tried everything on the menu. It was great to be able to try so much we see what we liked. We added some very last minute late night snacks a week before the wedding and Adriana made it seem like no problem at all. When we were taking post-ceremony pictures a little cart followed us around with appetizers and drinks. During the ceremony a server found us as we were socializing with guests and asked if we wanted them to take our food back to the kitchen and get us warm plates. The attention to detail was incredible! We received compliments on the food all night. We even had a guest asking the kitchen for recipes. Thank you Jasons for the best dinner!

Profile Picture bridget, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Asian, Mexican, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

We highly recommend Jason’s Catered Events for your wedding. The hardest part of the process was the food tasting – everything was AMAZING! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was extraordinary. Through all the questions, changes and details it takes to plan a wedding Adriana and team were flawless. They will work within your budget and provide various options to have a wonderful event. We received so many compliments on the food! Everyone loved it. Thank you to the Jason’s team!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, American, Italian, Mediterranean, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

We were incredibly fortunate that our venue and coordinator had a contract with Jason's in Orange. We were invited to a food tasting prior to our wedding which was a fun and festive mini feast. All of the food we tried was amazing, but the tasting helped us to nail down the theme and flavors of the menu we wanted for our wedding. The day of every single guest enjoyed their meal, and even though my bride and I were busy running around, we made sure to take the time to savor our "Surf and Turf"!

Profile Picture Albert, 9/4/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Plated

The hardest part about this process was the food tasting...because everything was so amazing....we literally had to flip a coin as to the food we served. They went above and beyond and exceeded out expectations in every area. Adriana was very personable, and a true professional! This is a culinary gem in Orange, and we were over the moon about the food we had. A new age twist and traditional favorite meals puts this restaurant at the top of the list in our book.....Enjoy!!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

OVERALL IMPRESSION- 5/5: We highly recommend Jason's Catered Events for your next event or wedding. Working with Ali C. and her staff was nothing short of amazing. Not only was the food and service great, she worked within our budget and schedules to help as throw a wonderful wedding. Most importantly though, she made my friends and family feel like family with the kindness and smiles her staff brought to our wedding. We can't thank them enough! Check out my full review on Yelp

Profile Picture Eric, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

We had an excellent tasting session where all our decisions were made. At the ceremony, the food was delicious and artfully displayed. The passed appetizer were very good and I highly recommend the coconut shrimp as an option. The price was very fair for the product and services provided. I upgraded to the filet mignon option and it was well worth it. The steaks melted in our mouth like butter.

Profile Picture Joy, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, American

We loved Jason's! Adriana was so helpful and awesome. She was so fun and easy to work with. We had so much fun at our tasting and got the chance to meet and hang out with Jason which made it special. The day of Adriana was so on top of everything and the tables looked awesome. Our guests are still raving about the mandarin salad we had. The servers were so nice and quick. One of the best parts was the woman they assigned to my groom and I for the night who always made sure we had food and drinks it was so nice!! Totally recommend Jason's for your event!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, American

Jason's Catering provided food for our wedding and most of my guests said that it was the best wedding plate they had ever tasted!

Profile Picture User5493072, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jason's Catered Events catered for our nieces wedding and we were more than pleased with their service. Everybody loved the food. Jason's team is also very professional and always available for any requirement we had. Jason's Catered Events delivers high quality all the way around. The food, service and the staff are exceptional. Ali Contreras went beyond the call of duty & helped with whatever we needed help with. She kept us calm, cook & collected during a stressful time. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rosie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ali from Jason's Catered Events was my life saver! I was not a bride with a super high budget, but it didn't matter to them. They treated me from day 1 as if I had a million dollars and were more then happy to work with all my requests. They were incredibly flexible and everyone loved the wedding food (which was a brunch buffet). I had so many compliments about the food and so many people told me they went back for more! What was lovely day of the wedding was they were all so on top of everything, and they even had a waiter sent out to us with refreshments and appetizers when my husband and I were off taking pictures--impressive because it was hot, the middle of the day and she had to find us in the middle of the arboretum. When we got to the reception the food was already set out for us so beautifully and we got to eat!

Ali was also amazing because I had a lot of communication problems with our Venue but as they were a preferred vendor she stepped in to help us with questions and even helped us get a hold of the venue when we couldn't. Every time I made a crazy request she was also there, and always checking in with the planning process. They were so on top of everything that I was blown away, and I would highly recommend them no matter your budget! They were low stress, delicious and so warm and friendly. I felt through the entire process that all they cared about was making sure the wedding day was going to be perfect, and that my husband and I were happy. I loved them and if I could give them a higher rating I would!

Profile Picture yuqi, 5/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

From the tasting all the way to our special day, Jason's Catered Events has been amazing. My husband and I felt that food was one of the most important things at a wedding, so we wanted to make sure that our food was top-notch. At our tasting there were so many good choices, it was so hard to narrow down the choices. We ended up adding more hors-d'oeuvres because they were all so good! On our actual wedding day, the service was amazing and many of our guests complimented on the food. Our personal concierge, Steve, was very attentive and made sure my husband and I had enough food and drink. He even walked out to where we were doing our pictures after the ceremony to make sure we didn't go hungry/thirsty. That is amazing service! I would highly recommend Jason's Catered Events again to any future brides!

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They are easy to work with.
The food is great and the Chef is open to ideas but will also recommend ideas.
The entire team is 5 stars.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Weddings are not known for the quality food. However, we not only loved the delicious food served at our wedding, but have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests about the meal. Jason's Catering provided food that was fresh, perfectly presented, and delicious! If you are looking for a caterer, we highly recommend Jason's Catering!!!

Profile Picture Shari, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ali was so awesome to work with. The food was great. We got a ton of compliments from our guests. The servers were so friendly and great to work with.

Profile Picture davina, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

FANTASTIC FOOD! Food is usually my least favorite part at weddings, but with Jason's Catered Events, the food at our wedding was phenomenal! The food was so good during the tasting that I insisted on having time to eat on the wedding day, which, typically, is an impossibility for most Brides and Grooms as they're too busy either taking pictures or talking to guests. Fortunately, my husband and I got to enjoy every bite! Aside from being flavorful and tasty, it was also beautifully presented. And the service was exceptional - we really enjoyed the catering staff - they were professional and attentive at all times, and made sure the Bride and Groom did not go hungry or thirsty during photographs! Loved it! Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/30/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Words can't express the happiness we feel about having had the pleasure of Jason's Catered Events on our wedding day. From the day I spoke with Ali, I was the happiest, most excited bride. Ali is amazing! She was with me through the whole planning experience! She was always responsive, patient, and flexible, it made the entire experience so wonderful having her there. The whole team at Jason's Catered Events is incredible. They truly know what it is to be the best, to make you feel at home, and to give excellent personalized customer service at all times! Ali and the team are so organized with all the aspects of the planning process...the tasting day...the linen designs...the walkthrough at the reception venue. Every experience throughout the journey was so fun! They really work with you to make sure that your vision of your dream wedding comes alive. Now, let me tell you about the food! It's delicious! 5 star quality! Elegant! Beautiful presentations! Perfect good sized portions! Great variety! Also, the appetizer choices are all amazing! I wanted them all! Their signature strawberry water was so refreshing! Their service was so good, we even had our own bridal concierge that day! How amazing is that?! We all felt like royalty. It was such a great experience. All I can say is, we're blessed to have had Jason's Catered Events on our most special day and I can't wait for another special event to hire them again. I want to thank Ali Contreras for being the best, and for that, she will always have a special place in my heart. Jason's Catered Events is genuine, divine, excellent service, accommodating, delicious, top quality, and definitely the right choice for having an unforgettable event. Thank you, Jason's Catered Events for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives.

-Love, Daniel and Shanelle Hurtado.

:) our wedding same day edit video: http://vimeo.com/100075363

Profile Picture Shanelle, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Jason's for our daughters wedding. Outdoors event in Laguna Beach. We opted for "upscale" Mexican food using "stations". Head Chef Jason himself showed up to prepare a fabulous shrimp dish. The food was amazing! All our guests were talking about it days after. Staff was professional and courteous. The best part of working with Jason's was working with Ali Contreras. She met with us several times before the event, even coming to the site ahead of time to work on the lay out of the kitchen. She answered all e-mails in a very timely fashion. She even pulled me (MOB) out of line to serve me at the wedding. She was fabulous and a true asset to Jason's Catering. Good job Jason's Catering!! I'll use you and recommend you over and over again!!!!

Profile Picture Janice, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

AMAZING food!! Adriana is the best!! We LOVE HER!!! She made sure that our wedding reception was perfect! The food, the reception and cocktail hour setup, everything.... she was so easygoing and professional and we appreciate her very much!!

Thanks Adri for being Amazing!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Holmes :)

Profile Picture Ama, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We really cannot say enough about Jason's Catering. This was the first vendor we booked after deciding on our venue, the Nixon Library. Jason's is one of the only 5 caterers that the Nixon Library uses, so that already tells you about their quality of service. First we had our tasting, and we were the only ones in their showroom, and received excellent selections. We did not look at the other 4 vendors (unusual for us not to research every decision), because we were blown away by their customer service and the tastiness of the food. We had a sit down wedding dinner of Chicken Milanese and Braised short rib fillet duo. Both were fantastic, melt in your mouth. I have guests still coming to tell me how great the food was (weeks after my honeymoon) and that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. I have to agree. Plus, I cannot say enough about our contact Adriana, who helped us with selections, our contract, linens, on site decisions, and was so pleasant to work with. An absolute jewel. During our wedding photography, when our guests were at the cocktail hour, our caterer brought our appetizers to us and beverages so we would not miss out. We had a personal caterer concierge assigned to us all night and a "captain" of sorts to keep an eye on our every need, as it is so common not to eat at a wedding. That was not the case with us. I ate every course as they kept us on track. Also, at the end of our reception, our caterer had boxed up extra meals for us to take home, which we enjoyed prior to leaving on our honeymoon. The remainder of our cake from another vendor was also packaged wonderfully for us to take home. We are so pleased with our choice and just knew from the first moment a year prior that we would love this vendor. You will too!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/27/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jason's Catered Events was the best wedding caterer we could imagine is out there, especially after exploring our options. The food was delicious and one of the highlights of our wedding. We really appreciated the care with which Jason crafts his menu and the way he manages his business. All the staff are great as a result and we had an especially great experience with the VP of Sales, Adriana. The drinks were also great and the best part was the way Jason's Catering is able to literally cater to your needs and wants as a couple. We are so grateful to Jason's Catering for bringing so much flavor and fun to our wedding celebration.

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our wedding took place on Friday February 14, 2014. Adri and her whole team made it such an easy experience planning a wedding. From the minute we went food tasting everything was absolutely great. The food was delicious. My family loved my food at my wedding. The staff attends to your every need . The day of your wedding they definitely make you feel like a princess with no worries. I will definitely recommend Jason's catered events to anyone and everyone the price is well worth it.

Profile Picture User3655499, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Not only was the food fantastic from Jasons, but the whole experience of tasting with them, planning our details, and the wedding day professional food service really set them apart! We had a relatively small wedding for our venue (60+) and they were very flexible to work with whatever it was we wanted to do! Adri was a fantastic person to work with, she was very helpful and genuinely thoughtful and caring about our wedding. The food tasting experience at their location in Santa Ana was one to remember as well. I thought I was out at a fancy restaurant being served delicious food by a high class establishment (and that was before we even really decided on anything with them!).

All in all, we highly recommend Jason's. Our venue was contracted with certain vendors so we were restricted to choose from a list. In that way, Jason's may seem expensive but we would tell you that it is completely worth it and we are absolutely satisfied with our wedding and what they did for us!

Profile Picture Troy and Crystal, 11/14/13, 4 Reviews