Jason Ward Events Reviews

46 | Sparta, TN

46 Reviews for Jason Ward Events

Brandi · Married on 08/31/2013

Jason went above and beyond and far exceeded our expectations! He even threw in a couple of surprises that really made our night even more special! The videos he made for us were awesome and Thanks to him we and our guests had so much fun and we didn't want the party to stop! He does an amazing job and his pricing is extremely reasonable. We plan on having him at our next party/event and I'm recommending his services to every one I can!

Sent on 09/14/2013

anita · Married on 08/10/2013

Jason done an awesome job as our DJ. There was no hesitation on his part for our crazy early in the morning wedding. He answered Amy and questions I had and helped me when I couldn't decide songs. You couldn't ask for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2013

We used Jason Ward to DJ our 10 year class reunion. He exceeded our expectations! Jason is extremely easy to work with and really made our event fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone and would use again. Thanks again, Jason!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Amber · Married on 06/15/2013

Jason was awesome ! Of all the stresses of my big day, worryin about my music was not one of them !! He was on cue and everything was laid out perfect !!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Brandon · Married on 05/18/2013

We used Jason as the videographer for our wedding and couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Price was an issue for us in deciding if we could even afford a videographer but Jason customized us a plan based on our needs and met our price. We would recommend him to anybody in need of videography services and if we would have found him before already booking a DJ then we would have used him for that too. It was a great experience all around.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Hire him immediately. There are so many decisions to make when you are planning a wedding; choosing Jason as our photographer was the easiest and best decision we made. Jason is dedicated to his craft and you will not regret entrusting him to document your big day.

Although Jason's business keeps him on the go, it was easy to communicate with him. He is responsive and he engages in thoughtful discussion about your wedding. I can’t stress how rare that is in the industry. I felt like I had to chase other vendors down and then it was a real stretch for them to give a damn about my wedding. They had a very “been there, done that” attitude. Jason was the opposite. He was genuinely interested in our plans and in making the day a success. So much so, in fact, he actually rescued us from disaster.

I had planned an outdoor wedding and nearly chewed my fingernails to nubs the week before as I watched the chances of rain increase from 30 to 100%. Jason came out the day before and we walked through settings I really wanted to use for portraits, ideas I had, and contingency plans. Even though he was nervous about the rain too, he was equally reassuring that it would all work out. The next day, he showed up before anyone else and he monitored satellite feeds while he took “getting ready” photos. He helped me decide whether to move the ceremony indoors or take a chance on a break in the rain. We took the risk and, even though we only had a short window, he got the most incredible pictures. The light was diffuse from the rain and perfect. He took advantage of that, put his considerable knowledge and skills to use, and got some truly beautiful shots. Later, when I got the proofs, I was touched to see that he went around and got pictures of things that I had told him were special to me. He didn’t forget a thing, even thought our time was cut short by the storm.

Sent on 12/28/2014

I would recommend Jason Ward to EVERYONE looking for a DJ for any occasion. He know just the right songs to get the crowd moving! I used him for my wedding. I warned him that I didn't think anyone would be dancing I just wanted some music while everyone socialized. He turned it into a dance party and had us on the floor cuttin a rug!!! He respondes to email or text within the same day and behaves professionally at all times. His prices are very reasonable and along with music; he videos the wedding if you would like for him to. *********ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT DJ USE JASON WARD*********

Sent on 10/25/2012

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2012

Jason did an excellent job! He worked with our budget, accomodated our intent to have a good time, was professional and fun, and easy to communicate with! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Megan · Married on 08/18/2012

Words cannot describe how great of a dj this man is!! He kept the guest dancing for hours! I would recommend him to anyone. He made my big day so much better by listening and showing care an concern. There was no stress worry or concern when it came to him!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Alesha · Married on 05/12/2012

I would HIGHLY recommend Jason for your wedding DJ!! He went above and beyond with our wedding and I cannot thank him enough!! He was very helpful when it came to any questions or concerns I had about anything!!! If you are looking for a GREAT DJ, then look no further!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2012

Jason did an amazing job! He was wonderful to work with and made everything so simple. He tailored our reception to whatever we wanted. Extremely reasonable price for excellent service. He was so good he even took some great pics and captured our only wedding video! Super glad we picked him.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Mindi · Married on 10/21/2011

Jason did an awesome job! He did my daughter's birthday party and not only were we highly impressed, every single parent was as well. Of course, the kids loved him and he really kept the party going! I would recommend him to anyone, and plan on using him for any future events.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Shelly · Married on 10/01/2011

awesome! He did a wonderful job! The music was perfect, he got everyone on the dance floor. We are very pleased!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2011

Jason gave us the best price we could find! He answered every one of my emails timely and very professionally. We requested a lot of old school songs, and he found every song we wanted. Our guests were raving about our DJ!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2011

John · Married on 06/20/2008

Mr. Ward was the best DJ I've ever seen he was funny and kept the party going!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Tracy · Married on 02/18/2012

Jason performed DJ sevice at my 12yr old twins birthday party. He did a wonderful, very professional job. I did not have to worry about any entertainment for the kids. He took care of that for me. The kids loved the lighting, smoke, games and dancing. The value was excellent. His product was priced well below the competition. I would not hesitate to hire Jason Ward again, and would strongly recommend that you hire him for your event.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Chasity · Married on 09/12/2015

I found Jason Ward Events on wedding wire, and was pleased with his pricing. After talking with them, I could tell they were the perfect DJ for our event! Very quick to respond to any questions or comments, we even ended up booking videography with them as well. As of right now, I cannot speak on the videography yet until we get the footage back, but once we do..I will certainly update my review with that information as well!

But anyways, on to the wedding...they arrived on time and set up quickly. Although, we ended up adding on a few more things about 3-4 weeks before the wedding...and some wires got crossed, so a few things got mixed up...other than that, I have no complaints at all. They were great people, easygoing, and they certainly knew what they were doing. We really appreciate Jason Ward Events for their quality of work. It is nice to be able to work with someone with such ease. It was like we all knew each other forever even though we had just met a few hours before, lol. We could not have booked a better DJ, and we are so anxious to see our wedding video! Thank you again for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2015

tricia · Married on 04/19/2014

Jason did a great job. Would recommend his services to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 04/27/2014

brittany · Married on 08/25/2012

I can not express how amazing he did at my wedding! It was loads of fun for everyone of all ages! Id highly recommend him to anyone who asks me about him! Wonderful job!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Michela · Married on 09/20/2014

We contacted Jason after our previous booked DJ had to cancel on us, we were a little stressed & unsure if we could find a good fit. All I can say is thank god the first DJ canceled on us because Jason Ward was an absolute top notch DJ. Since we were planning our Nashville wedding abroad it was critical that our DJ be responsive and flexible in our communications. We were able to Skype with Jason and knew immediately that he was a great fit with a laid back demeanor and good sense of humor. He was very knowledgeable in a wide variety of music and we thought this would fit our diverse guest list. We talked over our strategy for the wedding and he advised us on a few areas and let us know what would work and not from an audio perspective. We gave him broad guidance on what type of music we wanted and how we wanted the party to be like. His price was extremely fair and he even included a 10% discount for paying upfront which I appreciated.

The day of the ceremony Jason had everything planned out. He had two systems set up one for the ceremony music and one for the reception area (our wedding was all on one site but the reception area and ceremony area were about 150 yards apart). Sound systems were placed tactically providing excellent sound while not being too distracting or standing out in our pictures. We gave limited direction and Jason planned the rest, filling all the blank music space in just the right way. When the reception time came, Jason really made the party start playing music that even got my 95 year old grandpa out of his seat. He was very energetic & flexible, letting us karaoke some & even getting out on the dance floor while his partner was at the MC. Bottom line Jason is a great DJ with a down to earth personality who can truly party. On top of that prices were great- so great in fact, that we also had him do our video too(something we didn't even think we could afford). We couldn't be more thankful for him and his great work!

Jason & Michela

Sent on 12/15/2014

Meagan · Married on 05/14/2016

We met this vendor at a wedding show and the value for what they offer is relatively unheard of in the current wedding industry and we decided to go with them. We signed up for the full package of services. One of the services I was so grateful for was our wedding planner Kasey Hagood. There are no words to describe how much of a blessing it was to work with Kasey. She made our wedding day easy and seamless, she worked alongside our other vendors so well and came up with inventive ways to create a memorable day. Libby and Kelly took our engagement photos and wedding day photos, always so enthusiastic about our wedding day and just as excited as we were, it feels great to have other people so excited to share this special day with you. I have not received our photos from the wedding day or the video yet and cannot comment on that service but we are so excited to see the outcome!!

Sent on 05/24/2016