Jason Louis Reviews

2 | Green Bay, WI

2 Reviews for Jason Louis

Joe · Married on 06/10/2017

I am SO glad a friend of mine recommended this place. Why should you and your groomsmen pay $200.00 for a tux (that doesn't even fit well) that you will wear for 12 hours... and then have to return the next day? Well, now you don't have to anymore. Go see Todd at Jason Louis and ask about their wedding packages. Todd was very helpful and whatever option we wanted (color, pattern, etc) he got it done.

We got a custom tailored suit, Shirt, Tie all for under a Tux rental cost elsewhere. The best part... me and the guys GET TO KEEP THE SUIT! The quality is exceptional. Plus the groomsmen all have a need for a suit for work, so they were really excited to not throw their money away and actually get to use it again.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Eileen · Married on 08/26/2016

Everything about my experience with Jason Louis was phenomenal! The suits we ordered were better quality and cheaper than renting and the best part is our groomsmen got to keep them! The ordering process was very easy, and the garments arrived on time and were of very high-quality material.

Overall, I cannot recommend Jason Louis enough!

Sent on 04/10/2017