28 Reviews for Jason Lee Photography

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
28 Jason Lee Photography Reviews

Jason was so amazing! We used him for engagement photos and our wedding photography. He showed up on time, had lots of great ideas, got the pictures to us in a timely manner and they were beautiful! He took over 2,000 photos at our wedding and we received them all on a jump drive in about a month. My husband and I had so much fun looking at the photos. We got to see a lot of things that we had missed that day and things we wanted to see again. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Jason was a pure pleasure to work with. Was very professional, thorough, friendly, punctual and most of all, took amazing photos! His attention to detail was amazing! He was all over the place and did not miss a single special moment. I would use him again in a heartbeat and would not have wanted to use anyone else.

Profile Picture Peter, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was great! Very easy to work with. All of our guests were comfortable with him, and he was able to get great pictures following the action of our wedding without ever interrupting the feel of the day with pictures that were too posed or cheesy. Our pictures truly tell a personal story, and we are very happy with them.

Profile Picture Carla, 11/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was nothing short of amazing! We can not thank him enough! We are obsessed with our pictures!! He captured our day perfectly and there was not a moment that he did not get. Wherever the action was he was there to get it! Not only is his work amazing but he is one of the nicest people!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

He provided a solid service for our engagement and wedding photos.

Profile Picture User3749509, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was very professional and flexible. He was willing to meet with me on my time and my terms. The price that he quoted us in comparioson to all other photographers was unbeatable. He estimated a pre determined amount of shots and delivered more than what we knew what to do with. His turn around time on the photos was exceptional. Thanks Jason!!!

Profile Picture cassandra, 8/24/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I talked with a lot of photographers when planning our wedding and out of all of them, Jason was the most flexible and had the most experience. He got a lot of amazing and creative shots and he made everyone feel very comfortable while he was shooting. He also handled a last minute crisis where our priest told us about half an hour before the wedding that the photographer could not make noise or flash; he still managed to get a lot of really great shots of the ceremony and helped calm us down when we found out. Our pictures look amazing. Cost was not a deal-breaker for us, but Jason was by far the most reasonable out of all of the photographers we met and researched.

Profile Picture Jessalyn, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was great to work with; very friendly and easy to communicate with over email and phone. My wife and I used his services for our engagement photos and also for our wedding day. He was great at helping us loosen up during the photo shoot and finding nice spots at Brookside Gardens to pose. Many of my friends at my church have also used him as their wedding photographer, as well. That says something about the quality of his work. All the pictures came out great, btw!! I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture William, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason did an extremely good job photographing every detail of my wedding and reception. He was very friendly and flexible with what we wanted to do. He worked well with all my other vendors too. Jason also quickly got our photos to us after the wedding.

Profile Picture User3625525, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Lee is an amazing photographer. He is a professional in every sense of the word; yet, one of the most easy going people we've ever worked with. During our initial meetings he took the time to explain things, listened to the bride (and her mother!), noted specific pictures we wanted and then took the initiative in delivering so much more! Not only did he take beautiful traditional photos but we are amazed at the volume of candid photos he took during the wedding and reception. The expressions and special moments he captured on not only the bridal party were great, but add to that there is probably at least one candid picture of every guest at the wedding or reception. Many of our guests commented on how he seemed to be everywhere, capturing everything, yet never in the way. We are so happy Jason Lee was able to help us preserve the memories of such a special day in our lives.

Profile Picture Charli, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was one of my favorite vendors to work with - he is very prompt in his response to emails, provided digital copies of pictures taken VERY promptly, he was very flexible in scheduling times to meet up with my now husband and I, and most importantly, we loved all of the pictures he took for both our engagement session and our wedding! Jason provided us with all of the pictures he took of us and allowed us the option to edit the ones we chose, rather than chosing for us. It is evident that Jason loves what he does, which showed in how well he was able to capture our day. Many of my friends/wedding guests commented on how Jason was "everywhere" at the wedding, capturing moments that my husband and I were unable to witness. We are very pleased with Jason's services and will definitely refer him to others in the future!

Profile Picture Terra, 11/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was fabulous! He took so many pictures that looking at them we felt like we were back at our wedding. He has a natural eye for composition, which is especially evident in the candid photos. He also has a great personality- so many of our guests commented on how friendly he was. Also great is that he gives you all the photos. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User1719304, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was awesome! He arrived early and really put a lot of thought into our pictures! You wouldn't have even know he was there taking pictures. We were thrilled with our pictures. Thank you Jason! Kara.

Profile Picture Kara, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was such a pleasure to work with Jason. From start to finish Jason was right there to answer any questions or concerns I had. I was in my first year at a new job and planning a wedding and Jason was very flexible with meeting me to go over the wedding day and any specifics. The day of the wedding, he gave a 110% commitment. He works very well with communicating to the family and friends to get the photo shots you want (some family members can be a little difficult and Jason is great in keeping the peace and getting the perfect shot). The photographs he took were above and beyond any of my expectations and are just stunning. I refer all my friends to him and know that he will deliver beautiful work.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was great! Very easy to work with and he took tons of amazing shots...we didn't even notice he was there most of the time. We love his style and really appreciated his approach to wedding photography. If you are looking for someone personable, professional, and talented, Jason Lee is the photographer for you!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/16/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photographer! I didn't even notice he was there half the time and he captured alot of "in the moment" pictures, which turned out to be some of my favorites. He came up with quick ideas for on the spot pictures! Great photographer, great value and highly recommended. THANK YOU Jason!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Lee is an outstanding photographer. He is very responsive to your input and ideas, and brings a fun yet professional atmosphere that makes you feel very at ease. I was surprised how much my husband and I enjoyed the photo session between the ceremony and reception as usually I have heard this is torture. However, Jason had such interesting ideas for photos that you couldn't help but have fun. The other unique thing about Jason is that he is everywhere at your reception without being at all intrusive. We have so many photos from the reception that we didn't even know were being taken and they came out fantastic. I would without a doubt recommend Jason to anyone looking for all-day coverage of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Marta, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic photographer through and through! I used Jason on a recommendation from a friend and my fiance and I couldn't be happier. Jason is affordable, prompt in his response, professional, but most of all incredibly creative. We had an idea of the shots we wanted, but Jason took our vision and ran with it. My husband and I met at a bar (insert joke here) so the day of our wedding, Jason thought it would be a great idea for me to jump up on the bar in my dress for a few poses - they turned out amazingly well! Also, the day of our wedding, Jason captured so many wonderful images and was calm cool and collected during my minor bridal panic attack, reassuring me the entire time, making the day go smoothly. My guests even commented how he was there, but no one saw him, as he never interfered with anything/anyone. Jason's an asset and every bride should be so lucky to have him as your wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met with Jason after our original photographer bailed and he was definitely the silver lining to that situation! Jason was very easy to work with and was always responsive to our calls and emails. We worked with him for both our engagement session and actual wedding day. Our pictures came out great and we received them very quickly. If there are specific pictures you want to make sure you get, I definitely advise the bride and groom to come up with this list before hand. Jason truly captured the essence of the day and all of the big moments. All of our guests commented on how great he was. He was able to get tons of pictures and I barely even saw him!

Profile Picture Nadine, 11/5/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was amazing to work with. He was extremely kind and professional towards us and our wedding guests. He had a great sense of humor and I felt like I knew him for years as opposed to being my wedding photographer.

We had a couple of posed shots but most of the pictures were candid photos.

Jason provided a copy of all of the photos from our wedding within weeks. I was so impressed with the speed of his service. My husband and I had a great time looking through the candid photos. There was a lot of "when did that happen?" moments.

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/23/11, 6 Reviews
4.7

Jason lee is wonderful. He took beautiful photographs gave us CDs with almost 2000 photos to look at. He is friendly and so easy to work with. My only wish is that he wouldve edited my photos for me.

Profile Picture Caryn, 7/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was awesome. He was friendly, professional and funny. He really helped take the edge off and made everyone from start to finish feel comfortable. He was everywhere the action was and got hundreds of great shots. I would recommend him to anybody

Profile Picture Russell, 7/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was our wedding photographer and he was amazing! He is extremely experienced and professional, and was wonderful to work with during the entire planning process, making sure that I had quick answers to all of my questions and assuring me that everything would be taken care of the day of the wedding. All of my wedding guests were complimentary of Jason; he did a great job of being "everywhere" during the reception without being obtrusive. And, the best part was, we received all of our pictures within just a few weeks of our wedding! Both our formal and candid pictures were fantastic. I highly recommend Jason for any wedding!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was awesome! If I had a question I would send an email and he would respond right away. When we met in person, he always came to me, I never had to drive out of the way to meet him. After the wedding everyone complimented him and said "he was everywhere!" After looking at the pictures, YES HE WAS! I was able to relive the wedding by looking at the pictures. He did a great job and is very accomodating to your needs and wants! Very fun to work with and would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Christine, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent photography with a very good price.

Profile Picture Ken, 9/25/10, 1 Review