Jason Lee Photography Reviews

28 | Baltimore, MD

28 Reviews for Jason Lee Photography

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2017

Jason was so amazing! We used him for engagement photos and our wedding photography. He showed up on time, had lots of great ideas, got the pictures to us in a timely manner and they were beautiful! He took over 2,000 photos at our wedding and we received them all on a jump drive in about a month. My husband and I had so much fun looking at the photos. We got to see a lot of things that we had missed that day and things we wanted to see again. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Peter · Married on 04/12/2015

Jason was a pure pleasure to work with. Was very professional, thorough, friendly, punctual and most of all, took amazing photos! His attention to detail was amazing! He was all over the place and did not miss a single special moment. I would use him again in a heartbeat and would not have wanted to use anyone else.

Carla · Married on 11/02/2014

Jason was great! Very easy to work with. All of our guests were comfortable with him, and he was able to get great pictures following the action of our wedding without ever interrupting the feel of the day with pictures that were too posed or cheesy. Our pictures truly tell a personal story, and we are very happy with them.

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

Jason was nothing short of amazing! We can not thank him enough! We are obsessed with our pictures!! He captured our day perfectly and there was not a moment that he did not get. Wherever the action was he was there to get it! Not only is his work amazing but he is one of the nicest people!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

cassandra · Married on 08/24/2013

Jason was very professional and flexible. He was willing to meet with me on my time and my terms. The price that he quoted us in comparioson to all other photographers was unbeatable. He estimated a pre determined amount of shots and delivered more than what we knew what to do with. His turn around time on the photos was exceptional. Thanks Jason!!!

Jessalyn · Married on 06/22/2013

I talked with a lot of photographers when planning our wedding and out of all of them, Jason was the most flexible and had the most experience. He got a lot of amazing and creative shots and he made everyone feel very comfortable while he was shooting. He also handled a last minute crisis where our priest told us about half an hour before the wedding that the photographer could not make noise or flash; he still managed to get a lot of really great shots of the ceremony and helped calm us down when we found out. Our pictures look amazing. Cost was not a deal-breaker for us, but Jason was by far the most reasonable out of all of the photographers we met and researched.

Jason did an extremely good job photographing every detail of my wedding and reception. He was very friendly and flexible with what we wanted to do. He worked well with all my other vendors too. Jason also quickly got our photos to us after the wedding.

Charli · Married on 05/11/2013

Jason Lee is an amazing photographer. He is a professional in every sense of the word; yet, one of the most easy going people we've ever worked with. During our initial meetings he took the time to explain things, listened to the bride (and her mother!), noted specific pictures we wanted and then took the initiative in delivering so much more! Not only did he take beautiful traditional photos but we are amazed at the volume of candid photos he took during the wedding and reception. The expressions and special moments he captured on not only the bridal party were great, but add to that there is probably at least one candid picture of every guest at the wedding or reception. Many of our guests commented on how he seemed to be everywhere, capturing everything, yet never in the way. We are so happy Jason Lee was able to help us preserve the memories of such a special day in our lives.

Terra · Married on 11/11/2012

Jason was one of my favorite vendors to work with - he is very prompt in his response to emails, provided digital copies of pictures taken VERY promptly, he was very flexible in scheduling times to meet up with my now husband and I, and most importantly, we loved all of the pictures he took for both our engagement session and our wedding! Jason provided us with all of the pictures he took of us and allowed us the option to edit the ones we chose, rather than chosing for us. It is evident that Jason loves what he does, which showed in how well he was able to capture our day. Many of my friends/wedding guests commented on how Jason was "everywhere" at the wedding, capturing moments that my husband and I were unable to witness. We are very pleased with Jason's services and will definitely refer him to others in the future!

• User1719304 · 2+ years ago

Jason was fabulous! He took so many pictures that looking at them we felt like we were back at our wedding. He has a natural eye for composition, which is especially evident in the candid photos. He also has a great personality- so many of our guests commented on how friendly he was. Also great is that he gives you all the photos. Highly recommended!

Kara · Married on 08/11/2012

Jason was awesome! He arrived early and really put a lot of thought into our pictures! You wouldn't have even know he was there taking pictures. We were thrilled with our pictures. Thank you Jason! Kara.

Emily · Married on 06/30/2012

It was such a pleasure to work with Jason. From start to finish Jason was right there to answer any questions or concerns I had. I was in my first year at a new job and planning a wedding and Jason was very flexible with meeting me to go over the wedding day and any specifics. The day of the wedding, he gave a 110% commitment. He works very well with communicating to the family and friends to get the photo shots you want (some family members can be a little difficult and Jason is great in keeping the peace and getting the perfect shot). The photographs he took were above and beyond any of my expectations and are just stunning. I refer all my friends to him and know that he will deliver beautiful work.

Amy · Married on 06/16/2012

Jason was great! Very easy to work with and he took tons of amazing shots...we didn't even notice he was there most of the time. We love his style and really appreciated his approach to wedding photography. If you are looking for someone personable, professional, and talented, Jason Lee is the photographer for you!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2012

Great photographer! I didn't even notice he was there half the time and he captured alot of "in the moment" pictures, which turned out to be some of my favorites. He came up with quick ideas for on the spot pictures! Great photographer, great value and highly recommended. THANK YOU Jason!

Pam · Married on 05/12/2012

Fantastic photographer through and through! I used Jason on a recommendation from a friend and my fiance and I couldn't be happier. Jason is affordable, prompt in his response, professional, but most of all incredibly creative. We had an idea of the shots we wanted, but Jason took our vision and ran with it. My husband and I met at a bar (insert joke here) so the day of our wedding, Jason thought it would be a great idea for me to jump up on the bar in my dress for a few poses - they turned out amazingly well! Also, the day of our wedding, Jason captured so many wonderful images and was calm cool and collected during my minor bridal panic attack, reassuring me the entire time, making the day go smoothly. My guests even commented how he was there, but no one saw him, as he never interfered with anything/anyone. Jason's an asset and every bride should be so lucky to have him as your wedding photographer.

Russell · Married on 07/02/2011

Jason was awesome. He was friendly, professional and funny. He really helped take the edge off and made everyone from start to finish feel comfortable. He was everywhere the action was and got hundreds of great shots. I would recommend him to anybody

Kate · Married on 05/07/2011

Jason was our wedding photographer and he was amazing! He is extremely experienced and professional, and was wonderful to work with during the entire planning process, making sure that I had quick answers to all of my questions and assuring me that everything would be taken care of the day of the wedding. All of my wedding guests were complimentary of Jason; he did a great job of being "everywhere" during the reception without being obtrusive. And, the best part was, we received all of our pictures within just a few weeks of our wedding! Both our formal and candid pictures were fantastic. I highly recommend Jason for any wedding!

Christine · Married on 04/30/2011

Jason was awesome! If I had a question I would send an email and he would respond right away. When we met in person, he always came to me, I never had to drive out of the way to meet him. After the wedding everyone complimented him and said "he was everywhere!" After looking at the pictures, YES HE WAS! I was able to relive the wedding by looking at the pictures. He did a great job and is very accomodating to your needs and wants! Very fun to work with and would definitely recommend him.

Excellent photography with a very good price.

Catie · Married on 10/04/2008

Two weeks before our wedding we had a "falling out" with our photographer... Luckily, we stumbled upon Jason Lee (recommended by a knot bride) and by some miracle, he was available on our wedding date. From the moment we met him, Jason was professional and personable -- we were comfortable with him from the start; it felt like we had known him for 10 years! I can't say enough good things about Jason -- here are just a few:

-- photojournalistic style: we did some posed photos (family, bridal party, college groups, etc.) but for the most part Jason's MO is to capture the moments. The images really captured the magic of the night (as cheesy as that sounds!). I have a lot of pictures on FB if anyone wants to see them.
    -- unlimited hours: We weren't limited to how long we had Jason -- he came at 2:00 to take pictures of everyone getting ready and left when everything was done, about 11:30. The wedding ended at 11:00 but he stayed to take some last photos of my husband and me at the end of the night -- these were some of my favorite photos!
    -- quick turnaround: After the wedding Jason stayed in touch and sent a few "teasers" while we waited for him to finish editing. It didn't take him long to be finished -- and it was over 900 photos!
    -- professionally retouched and printed proofs: when the editing was done, Jason met with us and gave us ALL the pictures printed (4x6) as "proofs" (but none of the pictures had watermarks or "proof" written on them).
    -- ALL digital images: In addition to all the 4x6 images, we got ALL the high resolution images on a DVD so we could print what we wanted whenever we wanted. This was included in the overall price -- which is pretty amazing if you have shopped around. We have all the pictures digitally FOREVER.
    -- extremely reasonable rates: selfexplanatory!

P.S. I know it's a little unbelievable that I gave a perfect score -- but in reality, Jason was perfect! Feel free to reach out if anyone has any questions or wants to see more samples (other than the portfolio).

P.P.S. We love Jason so much that he has become our "family photographer". We just had our first baby boy about a month ago and had Jason come to the house for a newborn photo shoot. The experience was great (Jason was really patient with a fussy 2.5 week-old and new parents!) and the photographs are stunning!

Sheena · Married on 08/09/2006

I can only say great things about Jason Lee. He is highly experienced and it shows. He shows up early, is very flexible, and will take over a thousand beautiful photographs. Make sure you get both candid and non-candid shots. He's wonderful at setting up romantic settings, so ask him to do it with you and your groom. My sister and sister-in-law both used Jason and loved the results.

Jeanne · Married on 07/04/2005

When we were interviewing photographers, as soon as we met Jason Lee we knew we needed to look no further. He struck an amazing balance between the "photojournalistic" style that's all the rage (or at least was when we were married) and the traditional posed pictures. He seemed to be everywhere at once yet completely unobtrusive. We had the rare opportunity (from what I understand) to keep all our proofs, and we also were given the photos on CD-ROM. We could not be happier with our pictures.

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/23/2011

Jason was amazing to work with. He was extremely kind and professional towards us and our wedding guests. He had a great sense of humor and I felt like I knew him for years as opposed to being my wedding photographer.

We had a couple of posed shots but most of the pictures were candid photos.

Jason provided a copy of all of the photos from our wedding within weeks. I was so impressed with the speed of his service. My husband and I had a great time looking through the candid photos. There was a lot of "when did that happen?" moments.

• W

William · Married on 06/08/2013

Jason was great to work with; very friendly and easy to communicate with over email and phone. My wife and I used his services for our engagement photos and also for our wedding day. He was great at helping us loosen up during the photo shoot and finding nice spots at Brookside Gardens to pose. Many of my friends at my church have also used him as their wedding photographer, as well. That says something about the quality of his work. All the pictures came out great, btw!! I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Jason Lee is an outstanding photographer. He is very responsive to your input and ideas, and brings a fun yet professional atmosphere that makes you feel very at ease. I was surprised how much my husband and I enjoyed the photo session between the ceremony and reception as usually I have heard this is torture. However, Jason had such interesting ideas for photos that you couldn't help but have fun. The other unique thing about Jason is that he is everywhere at your reception without being at all intrusive. We have so many photos from the reception that we didn't even know were being taken and they came out fantastic. I would without a doubt recommend Jason to anyone looking for all-day coverage of their wedding day.