11 Reviews for Jason and Laura Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Digital Files (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)

After viewing our photos, all I could say was WOW! As many other people have stated, from start to finish, Jason & Laura were very easy to work with. Jason & Laura are very down to earth, relatable and understanding people who have recently planned a wedding of their own. They try to make their side as stress free as possible. Planning a destination wedding in 3 months was no easy feat, but they made it so easy when it came to a photographer. Leading up to the big day, all of my questions had prompt answers that were detailed and thorough. Because we live out of the area, it was so helpful that they were knowledgeable on the immediate surroundings of the wedding site to get us down to the beach to take some great sunset photos.

On the wedding day, they showed up on time (early I think) and just jumped right in. If you have ideas in mind for your pictures, they will do everything they can to make it happen. It was SO NICE to have 2 separate photographers. You will have classic wedding photos, as well as great candids and photos of your guests. Given the opportunity, I would absolutely work with them again (maybe a baby shoot?!) when we are back in the area. They are such a fun couple to work with (as said by mom), but also take their work seriously and it shows.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Laura were were amazing to work with and so much fun, Which makes the photo taking process a lot easier! They were affordable (especially for getting two photographers) professional and very responsive to any questions I had.
Prior to the wedding, I sent them multiple Pinterest photos that I loved and wanted to recreate. I just received my photos back today ( a lot sooner than expected, YAY!) and they hit the nail on the head, and then some!
My husband and I are thrilled, and already ordering canvas prints for our home. Not to mention the outpoor of likes from friends and family on social media! We highly recommend Jason and Laura! They're the best!

Profile Picture alyssa, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and Laura are absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about them! We were very last minute with finding a photographer and Jason and Laura responded back right away and kept in contact with us up until our wedding day, asking us what we wanted and even giving us suggestions on locations. They made our day very special and made sure to capture all the pictures that we wanted. I would very highly recommend their services they are top notch!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stop looking for your photographers because you have found them! I am very picky when it comes to photography, wanting to capture that perfect feeling and Jason & Laura did just that! Not only are they an awesome couple with fun personalities, they make you feel so comfortable it's easy to be yourself. Cole and I are thrilled with our wedding pictures that we know we will cherish for a lifetime! And all of our friends and family agree! I would highly recommend Jason & Laura, you can't go wrong. We have already said that when we are expecting our first child and future family photos, we will book them again without a second thought! We can't thank you two enough! Looking forward to working with you guys again! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Pickett

Profile Picture Nancine, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about these two! They are absolutely amazing! Their spunky energy, professional demeanor, and dedication to capture our wedding day made working with them an absolute pleasure. They went to 4 different locations to capture ever aspect of our day, and they even stayed an hour past their contracted time just to capture some special moments. My guests loved interacting with them and felt comfortable asking them to take specific pictures, which of course they did! The final product is absolutely STUNNING! Their attention to detail, soft touch, and beautiful manipulations of light made for photos that one would think I spent WAY more than I did. If you have the chance to work with Jason and Laura, please do! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so HAPPY I chose Jason and Laura to be my wedding photographers. I met them at the Santa Barbara Bridal Expo 2017, so I already imagined they would be great. More than great they were FANTASTIC and my pictures turned out MOVIE-kind-of-thing. They both went above and beyond to capture the perfect moments and the emotion of the day. The attention to each little detail was a lot more than we hoped. It was a 8 hour marathon capturing the day and they are SO PATIENT! With the best attitude and smille on their faces. THANK YOU Jason and Laura!

Profile Picture Francine, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Jason & Laura are THE BEST! They have done our engagement and wedding photography and we are very impressed with the results! They worked as a team and make us feel very comfortable when taking pictures. They mixed in a good blend of traditional shots, with some creative, fun and request photos. They have been very accommodating to our needs and wants and went out of their way make everything perfect for us. And the best thing?? The price was right!

I want to thank their team for giving us something tangible that we can remember our wedding day forever! I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Cliff, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Laura were absolutely delightful to work with! My new husband and I are both a little camera shy, but their humor and flexibility made the photo ops painless. We have any number of great shots of ourselves, family, and friends to share and enjoy. Jason and Laura were also very accommodating about meeting our needs, as we only wanted to document 2 to 3 hours of the festivities. They are just great, and we would highly recommend giving them a call!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having seen both Jason in action and the fruits of his labor I can say that he is a true professional, a team player, and a master of light and timing. A real artist. Jason and Laura are as friendly and considerate as can be and will likely be the MVP of your wedding crew.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 7/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and Laura have been a dream to work with. Jason shot our small wedding and delivered just what we asked for! Not only did he take some wonderful photos of the bluff-top wedding itself, but he waited until the light (and fog) were just perfect a few hours later to shoot us in a playful and fun setting on the beach. He captured the intimacy between us and we cherish the photos. When he a Laura teamed up a few years ago, we have been delighted to have them take annual photos as our family grows. They are the perfect team!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 5/11/13, 1 Review