Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

88 | Chicago, IL

88 Reviews for Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Daniel · Married on 02/11/2010

Jason is quite outstanding. I have worked with him only once, but I had been immensely impressed with his high level of expertise and wonderful work attitude. Jason Kaczorowski Photography came highly recommended by our friends, colleagues to our wedding. They were truely professional, efficient and accomadating, offer best pictures at a resonably low cost.

From our initial meeting, I know they would do a fantastic job capturing our best moments. Before get down to actual work, he showed us numerous previous works, asked the style we want for our wedding. He also gave us suggestions for how we could get best shots.

The session was short and the process was easy. I let my friends see my album many times and they couldn't help asking the photographer. So Jason, you will have a lot of customers in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Shelby · Married on 11/14/2009

We had so many amazing photos, it is impossible to pick just one favorite!

Jason makes you feel very comfortable and is very accommodating. He is very versatile, and takes wonderful photos that tell a story, regardless of the style (candids, action shots, portraits, creative poses, etc.)

Jason has different packages that can meet one's needs, as well as an a la carte package to provide flexibility. We ordered an album for ourselves, as well as one for parents. We have received numerous compliments that our albums were the most beautiful wedding albums anyone has ever seen. I could look at ours over and over and never tire of it. It definitely captures the essence of such a special day.

Jason spent a lot of time with us prior to the wedding to discuss our expectations and has the type of personality that immediately puts you at ease. He is down to earth and fun, and we truly enjoyed talking and working with him. He takes great pride in his work, and does whatever is necessary to ensure that he has the perfect shot, and that he has made it a perfect day. It felt very natural to have him be a part of such an intimate and important time in our lives. We hope we have an opportunity to work with Jason again in the future.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Adam & Jenny · Married on 10/10/2009

We were lucky to find Jason. His photography came highly recommended to us and we highly recommend him. We appreciate all the time Jason spent consulting with us before and after the event. He took a lot of stress out of the planning process. We were impressed by Jason's talent and he was a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 02/07/2010

Christopher · Married on 07/02/2008

Jason made our wedding day into one for the ages. My wife and I (as well as all of our family and friends) were absolutely thrilled with the pictures. The other sessions we had with him (Maternity & Newborn) were equally spectacular. Jason Kaczorowski Photography gets my highest marks without hesitation.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Bridget · Married on 06/06/2008

Out of all my vendors, Jason Kaczorowski Photography was my favorite. I felt like I got more than just a photographer. He ensured that I got all the photos that I wanted and helped the actual wedding day run smoothly for me. His photography is excellent and I got so many compliments from my family members on the quality and creativeness of my pictures. Jason is friendly yet very professional. I have no hesitations in recommending him.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Chris · Married on 05/10/2008

Jason did our wedding nearly ten years ago. So it technically would have been the oldest review on the site. My wife and me were looking over our old wedding photos and I felt that I should throw in a positive review for Jason. Jason is versatile in his profession and has done photography in many types of environments. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Heather · Married on 02/23/2008

We could not have been happier with our wedding photos! Jason thought of so many creative shots that we would have never imagined! I was an abosulte joy to work with and we will be using him for all our photography needs in the future. We can't say enough wonderful things about his talent!

Sent on 02/21/2010

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2007

We absolutely loved working with Jason for both our wedding and for our son's newborn portraits! Jason is professional, creative, personable, and talented - everything we were looking for for such special occasions in our lives.The photos that Jason took are very important reminders of these special occasions, and to have such beautifully captured images is invaluable. Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2012

I loved Jason!!! He is very professional also his assistant was great.. Jason went above just doing my wedding pictures, he help us find our videographer (awesome)! Answered so many questions for me before and after the wedding and not just about pictures. He also took our engagement pictures they turned out gorgeous lets not forget about my wedding pictures I loved them! Jason still is helping me and I can't wait to see the wedding album, I know it will be great!!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Beth · Married on 12/11/2010

Jason was amazing to work with. His artistic style, easygoing personality and professional attitude blend together perfectly. Jason was easy to work with and provided an outstanding value. I absolutely recommend him and would work with him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Erin Edwards · Married on 05/25/2019

Mike & Erin

My fiancee and I are awful at taking pictures so we were naturally a little nervous going into our engagement session. However, Jason was awesome and made us feel comfortable right from the start. His friendly personality and sense of humor helped to lighten the mood and produce some great pictures!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Therese · Married on 12/21/2012

Where to begin to sing Jason's praises: this man is committed to delivering beautiful, unique and creative photos where you can feel the emotion of the event. Jason delivered on everything we asked for (shots of the party, lots of candids and great family and friend group pics) and honestly went beyond that: we had three talented photographers and a videographer, who were all pumped to celebrate with us and capture the day (...or they were the best actors ever if they weren't really excited, haha). He was so chill, super patient and just a joy to work with. I have recommended him to several family and friends because he is just that good. He is totally who you want there on one of the most important days of your life.

Most importantly, my family and friends were simply speechless when they saw our shots. One friend said: "I was there and even I didn't see all the things he captured!" For the Chicago market, you can go nuts and spend $8-$10k on photography; Jason delivers the same quality for far less than that.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Rosie · Married on 02/19/2010

The pictures came out great, and we were both impressed. Was well worth the money we put in, great service and quality.

Sent on 04/25/2010