Jason Kaczorowski Photography Reviews

Jason Kaczorowski Photography 5
Jason Kaczorowski Photography 6
Jason Kaczorowski Photography 7

Brad + Miew · Married on 08/04/2012

By far, the easiest and best decision we made in the preparation of our wedding was hiring Jason as our photographer.

Amazed (and a little envious) after seeing other wonderful pictures of his from many very satisfied couples we were even more impressed with his professionalism throughout the entire process. From the initial consultation, to asking us what we are really looking for, to explaining how he does what he does, we were just blown away and knew at all times we were in good hands.

Honestly, the pictures were really the ONE thing I was told could not be messed up or done half-assed as they are the only things besides the memories that would last forever. My wife was absolutely ecstatic. (phew!) .

While some photographers may be able to give you what you envision, Jason's gift is delivering products well beyond what you envision and more! We saw his creative work and we were instantly drawn to it. Frankly, we asked for a few of the normal money shots that we 'have' to get and the rest I asked him just to do what he does with complete artistic freedom- and we couldn't be happier with the results.

I highly recommend Jason Kaczorowski Photography. No doubt you will be as happy as we were.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Kim · Married on 07/28/2012

My husband and I selected Jason Kaczorowsi to capture the moments of our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with his amazing work. Upon first reaching out to Jason he was responsive and professional and was able to detail out his packages, which were very fairly priced considering his talent. When my husband and I met with Jason we were impressed with how thorough he was and his photographs speak for themselves. It was important to us to have a photographer with a photo journalistic approach but also to capture the portraits. He did a great job getting both.
    Jason quickly offers you a glimpse of your photos immediately following the wedding, which is so great since you are still riding the "wedding high". Then the reveal is in his studio on a big screen and it's an amazing experience to see it all relived again. He was then able to help us with great thank you cards and now we are excited to get started on our album.
    Thank you Jason for helping us relive our memories through your photographs.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Becca · Married on 07/21/2012

Jason is AMAZING, and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. They are absolutely stunning! We've received many compliments from both friends and family about the outstanding quality of his work. Jason was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He listens to what is important to you. He was a ton of fun to work with, and I would very highly recommend him. He is excellent!

Sent on 10/03/2012

JJ · Married on 07/07/2012

We got marrried in Chicago and started looking for photograhers and found Jason finally. He is very detail-oriented and gave us many good advices on planning the photo session. We had an outdoor wedding and he pointed out the best time to have the photo session. Jason contacted with a detailed quest list and met up with us to discuss details beforehands - I met up with various vendors for wedding planning and I must say that Jason is definitely 100% devoted to his job and his clients. I met vendors who only want to do things their way and not willing to customize or even spend time explaning to you their concept or understanding what your needs are.

On the wedding day, Jason and his assistant did a wonderful job - I took too long to change to my dress and the weather was cloudy for a outdoor wedding; on top of that i was worried about guests would show up too early to interrupt my photo session. Jason and his assistant did a great job making me feel at ease and at the same time shoot wonderful pictures. All my friends think the wedding pictures are greatly done.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Jason Kaczorowski Photography's reply:

Thank you Jun! It was such an honor to capture your wedding. Your photos are truly some of the most incredible wedding portraits I have ever captured. The Chicago Botanic Garden is such an amazing location! My very best to you and Andy!

See highlights from Jun & Andrew's wedding at the Chicago Botanic Garden July 7, 2012 at http://jasonkaczorowski.net/chicago-wedding-photography/chicago-botanic-garden-wedding-saturday-july-7-2012-glencoe-illinois/

Jewel · Married on 06/09/2012

Jason was wonderful to work with! Early in the planning stages, Jason was very helpful in steering me in the right direction for details to consider for our big day. Everything from scheduling the events, to tips for great photos. It was very helpful and comforting to hear of his experiences -what works and what doesn't. It truly was priceless advice from a seasoned professional.

During our engagement session my fiancé and I became very comfortable with Jason's kind and knowledgable personality. We were able to be ourselves during the photoshoot, while taking his direction. The photos came out to be mystical and inspired, and I was thrilled at the results! Our comfort was rekindled at the wedding, and it made me very relaxed to know that Jason was there capturing every moment.

Before our wedding ceremony we had a problem with our DJ being unprofessional and Jason quickly swept in and straightened him out without anyone asking him to do so. I was so relieved to hear of this after the ceremony!

Jason truly was on the pulse of our wedding day rhythm. He was always there for our special moments and seemed to always know just what was going to happen next. His experience cannot be surpassed.

During the reception, Jason played a slideshow of photos from the wedding day. Our guests were thrilled to see photos from an artists perspective and it helped to continued the wedding excitement throughout the night.

When we visited Jason's studio to view the photos, we were both amazed at how many moments were captured and just how beautiful every photo was! We were able to sit back and watch a slidshow on a big screen and relive our special day. The photos were romantic, graceful, and full of light. It was incredibly hard to choose!

The albums and photos that Jason offered us were of a very fine quality that will truly stand the test of time, age, and lots of enjoyment. The album pages seem to be printed on fine art paper, beautifully bound, and guaranteed to last. It is very unique and classic all at once.

I could not be happier with our photographer, his preparation and follow up, his photos, and his products. He was incrediably professional, experienced, friendly, and invested in the success of our day. My favorite vendor to work with, BY FAR!

I would recommend Jason to everyone. As our wedding day is but a memory now, I am so happy that we decided to invest in a talented photographer to help keep our memories alive in their purest form. There's no going back on that special day and Jason was our best choice.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jason Kaczorowski Photography's reply:

Clients like you two are what make my career so rewarding and fun! Thank you Jewel for such a thoughtful review. It was such a privilege to capture your wedding and get to intimately know your friends and family.

See highlights from Jewel & Fred's wedding at the Red Circle Inn in Nashotah, Wisconsin on July 9, 2012 at http://jasonkaczorowski.net/wisconsin-wedding-photography/fred-jewel-saturday-june-9-2012-red-circle-inn-nashotah-wisconsin/

Jewel · Married on 02/29/2012

Jason is an absolutely AMAZING photographer!! He took our engagement photos and will be taking our wedding photos as well. He was fun but at the same time very professional. He was extremely easy to work with and made us feel VERY comfortable as he directed us into some of the best shots I could have possibly imagined!
    I was worried that these would just be another bunch of boring photos of us and I couldn't have been more wrong! He had GREAT ideas of how and where to go to get some very unique shots of us! All my friends and family have been just blown away by the engagement session photos and I feel more confident now than ever that we will have the best wedding photos possible! I would highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Andrew · Married on 02/18/2012

I shopped for photographers on line, and it only took a few sample photographs for me to decide on Jason. He has an eye for creating great pictures. He captures the mood, the emotions, the excitement … every last detail.

I come from a family of amateur photographers and at every family occasion, we find ourselves taking three shots from each camera of the same group, and the sibling behind the camera is always missing. When you ask a guest to take pictures of your family, the result is never quite right. Let Jason do the photography work while you and your siblings and family enjoy the event.

I had four weeks to plan our activities; the photographer service was one of the last things on my “MUST HAVE” checklist. I spoke to Jason once on the phone, then met with him a couple of times. I already knew after speaking to him on the phone that he was our guy. The follow up meetings provided him a little more detail of what we wanted him to do -- we basically gave him free range to take pictures at our civil union ceremony and reception.

I wanted a photographer who demonstrated his skills for taking great wedding photographs. I also wanted someone who showed me that he could adapt his experience to non-traditional celebrations. I wanted someone who took interest in our lives. I wanted someone who took awesome photographs. I found that person in Jason.

Jason is a pleasure to work with. On a day when our emotions and stress levels were on maximum overload, Jason kept us in calm.

I highly recommend him for all your photography needs. JASON, YOU ROCK!!!

PS #1. My guests saw the highlights on Jason’s blog. They loved the pictures and cannot wait to see the rest of the photographs. Thank you!

PS #2. If you need a videographer, Jason can refer you to professionals that he has worked with. In fact, we went ahead and hired a videographer to capture footage of our civil union and reception.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Brock · Married on 11/12/2011

My wife and I chose Jason as our photographer for our wedding in 2011. When you hire Jason, you are getting much more than a photographer, it’s like having a photographer and a wedding coordinator. He is always professional and personable. He spent a lot of time getting to know my wife and me in numerous meetings before then wedding, and he got to know all of our parents and bridal party on the wedding day. Having that familiarity made it very easy to work together on the wedding day, and that is something that you won’t get at the big photo houses where you meet your photographer for the first time on the morning of your wedding.

Jason’s experience will make for a great stress-free wedding day. He knows what’s going to happen before it happens, allowing him to get the perfect angle for his next shot. He is also a great organizer. He quickly gets everyone staged, posed, and shot for your portrait session. This is where his wedding coordinator skills come in. His experience also enables him to be unobtrusive. He was never in the way, and blended into the background during the ceremony and reception.

Jason has a great imagination and creative style. He can make any setting work for beautiful photos. We went to a location that he had never been to before for our engagement session. All he had to do was take a quick look around and he came up with over 10 ideas for really awesome shots using the background available. The angles and use of the scenery made for some really unique shots. As an experienced photographer, Jason has an excellent vision of light and knows how that will effect the photo. He uses a variety of angles and composure to create very artistic images. We had actually wrapped up our post ceremony photo shoot with our bridal party and were about to drive off to the reception, but Jason stopped our Limo and had my wife and I get out for one last photo opportunity. The sun had begun to set and painted the sky with shades of blue, red, and orange. Jason is always looking for that unique moment to capture the perfect photo, and the colorful sky made a great backdrop for my bride and me.

In the middle of our reception, Jason put up a slide show of the photos that he took THAT MORNING. Our guests were amazed to be seeing photos of our event after dinner. Everyone loved the photos. Then, just 24 hours later he posted some of his favorite shots on his blog for everyone to see as well as a YouTube teaser video.

You can end your search for a photographer here - hire Jason. If you call him and he’s not available on your wedding day, change your wedding date. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/09/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2011

Jason Kaczorowski is simply wonderful to work with. He was incredibly informed and organized throughout our working together - even thinking of scenarios/poses I (the bride!) wouldn't have thought of. His dedication and passion for his work comes across in everything he does. He manages to capture all the desired wedding day moments without being obviously present. Our wedding photos are gorgeous and I highly recommend Jason!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2011

Jason took our engagement pictures last fall and we could not have been more lucky to have such a talented photographer! He was creative and helpful with ideas on different shots. He was also fun to be around which eased our nerves about being 'in the spotlight' for our session. If we did not already have our wedding photographer booked at the time, we would of definitely went with Jason for our wedding photographer too. Jason's work is beautiful and unique!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Ruselle · Married on 10/08/2011

Jason is truly amazing!! He has the greatest talent and personality! He really values his clients and provides the best service. We had a garden wedding last fall and he did the planning with us in terms of the timeline. He even met with us at the location months before the wedding to draft everything out with our wonderful coordinator...And his work is just outstanding! We were in awe when we saw all our wedding pictures. Jason is just the best!!! Very highly recommended!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Erica · Married on 09/07/2011

I can't say enough nice things about Jason. When we decided to elope, I knew one thing we didn't want to compromise on was quality photography, since it would be the only way our friends and family would get to see the wedding. Jason was recommended by our officiant, and I am so grateful that he was. He was adventurous and flexible enough not to run screaming from a mid-week wedding on a sailboat (even when Lake Michigan turned out to be very choppy)! We had a good pre-wedding consultation, during which he asked us about any concerns and any special pictures we might want. My husband and I are both camera-shy, and Jason selected great locations for our pictures. He kept us moving and talking enough that we didn't have time to become nervous or self-conscious. Consequently, we didn't have that plastic-smile look you so often see with overly pose-y photography. To top it all off, he even picked us up at our hotel and brought an adorable wedding cake! Our families and friends love our pictures, and so do we. His prices were very reasonable, but the quality we got was worth so much more.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2011

Jason and his team are simply the best! When it comes to capturing a moment or "getting the shot" there is no one more well suited than jason. We are both ecstatic about our photos and we've only gotten a sneak peak. Cant wait to see the rest! Thank you jason.

Sent on 07/31/2011

Sabrina & Michael · Married on 06/25/2011

My Husband & I Can't say enough about Jason Kaczorowski. We truly had the BEST wedding ever And Thanks to him we will never forget the memories of our special day because of his amazing work. He is such a hardworking & talented person and would do anything to make your wedding day so special!! We just got our wedding album in and we are just blown away on how awesome it is!! It truly is amazing. It brings so much happiness to my husband & I that we can look back and enjoy that moment all over again!! Jason Rocks!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Gabrielle · Married on 06/18/2011

I could not have been happier with Jason Kaczorowski as our wedding photographer. Photography was the one area that I was really adimant about having the best available and Jason definitely fit the bill. He was always easy to get a hold of and very flexible with his schedule. He even drove all the way up to WI to shoot our engagement session! The pictures from our wedding have so far, blown me away. He did an amazing job of telling the story of our day through photography which was exactly what I was looking for. His professionalism was commendable and his attitude and enthusiasm are contagious. I highly recommend Jason to any and all brides looking for a top notch photographer.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Alishya · Married on 05/29/2011

Jason was, by far, our favorite vendor during the entire wedding process and he was an AWESOME photographer! We met him early on in the process and he was great at customizing a package for us that suited our needs and he was just an easy guy to get along with. Our engagement session was incredibly personal and memorable and it was a great 'test' of working with a photographer and making sure that our styles matched (which they did perfectly!). On the wedding day, he and his assistant were everywhere at once, were very professional, and they exuded individuality and creativity into our photos. They were open to anything, easy to take suggestions, and made sure that we looked our best. The Crazy Booth option is a must-do and it provided us with some of the best photos of the wedding. Our sample copies made it onto his blog the next day and we got our photo copies when we got back from our honeymoon. Jason invites the married couple and two guests into his studio to see a slideshow of all the photos and it was an amazing experience for us and our family. Everything about Jason, as a person but especially as a photographer, is amazing and we can't thank him enough for all the beautiful memories he gave us. As I write this, I can see a canvas photo of one of his photos on my wall and it brings a smile to me every day. Trust me when I say that hiring Jason as your wedding photographer is, by far, one of the easiest and best decisions you can make during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Monique · Married on 05/15/2011

Jason was everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer! He went out of his way to make sure we were 100% taken care of, and we were!

His professionalism is unparalleled and evident in his professional affiliations and in his communication with his clients.

He quickly made friends with our wedding party and was totally on board with our go-with-the-flow mentality the day of the wedding. He was able to capture the excitement and romance of our day and all the important pictures we wanted.

Every aspect of working with Jason was a pleasure and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer and all around cool guy.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Amiyah · Married on 10/23/2010

My groom hates pictures and was not looking forward to taking pictures at our wedding, but Jason put him at ease, and made him very comfortable. In the end, my husband told me Jason did a wonderful job and it was worth choosing him as our photographer. Hearing those words confirmed we made the best choice in having Jason spend the evening as our photographer. He captured moments I missed at the reception and now will have forever. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2010

The best wedding vendor we had.

From the first moment we met with Jason he made us comfortable with the whole process. He explained his photojournalistic style, which is exactly what we had been looking for. He also assured us that we wouldn't be getting just a disk full of pictures that had been batch edited and burned. He showed us how he goes through each and every picture and edits them so we would look our best on the big day.

Our next visit with Jason was the engagement shoot. Jason is so creative and had a great idea for a sign in guest book. He incorporated my husbands profession into a guest book that told a story. I knew from the beginning that I didn't want a traditional guest book, because I already had everyone's address, but this was more than I could have ever imagined. Everyone at the wedding loved signing in on our story book.

Jason had a pre-wedding day questionnaire that we filled out that had just about every photo I could think of, and when I hadn't thought of it, Jason already had. The questionnaire allowed me to inform Jason of some things that I'd be wearing which held a special meaning to me. The photos of those little details turned out amazing and it meant so much to me that they were captured. On our wedding day, Jason and his second shooter put me at ease with their professionalism. They were there to take pictures, but went the extra mile to make sure I stayed calm during the day. It was as if they knew how things were going to happen before they actually did.

When it comes to capturing photos, Jason is truly talented. He has a way of utilizing his surroundings to make pictures look amazing. It just so happened that we had really good weather just before the sun went down for our ceremony. The way he utilized the lighting to capture some of the pictures was breathtaking. I would recommend him to anyone I know without a doubt in my mind that he'd provide the same level of service and professionalism that he provided us.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Lan · Married on 09/18/2010

The photos were great! The album was great! Jason is an artist that makes full use of 21st Century technology. But the real surprise was how much fun we had. Posing for pictures is not a chore when Jason is your photographer.

Sent on 02/26/2011

RICHARD · Married on 09/08/2010

My wife and I did a session with Jason while we were in Chicago for the weekend. He was perfect and the photos turned out amazing. We had nothing planned, but that was ok because Jason did all the planning ahead of time and knew exactly where to take us to get the best shots. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 09/08/2010
  • I

Irit · Married on 08/22/2010

Jason is one of those rare people with an ethic and seriousness about what he does to match his talent. I was lucky enough to have found him through word of mouth. A friend of mine gave me a name of a few photographers, and when I saw his gallery, I knew that he had a good eye, but I did not know what kind of human being there was behind the lens.

Before the wedding, our videographers, completely mixed up the venue and let me know they were coming to some church which was interesting as the wedding was Jewish and the venue was a hotel. I was flustered, and I can't remember quite how it happened, but Jason must have phoned or emailed me later to speak about how the day was going to go (the wedding was to take place the next day), and after hearing the story, offered to phone them and set things to rights.

Jason coordinated everything with the videographer, and managed to get us an hour's extra video for the mistake. I hadn't asked him to do it, he acted of his own initiative and on our behalf. I can't begin to explain what a relief to be able to let go of that task, when there were other sos texts coming in to me for days.

Our whole wedding was planned from abroad, and from the moment we met Jason, we knew we had something special. We were all ready to hire him, but he still ran through the full detail of what he does and even put in a good word with other vendors we still needed to hire. We were in town for a couple weeks to make a lot of decisions about the next month, and the one choosing him was easy. But we let him talk us into it, because he was so earnest and sincere it seemed rude not to.

In addition, he added a River Cruise to our package and some extra shots on the day before our ceremony and showed them in a slide show during cockail hour. There was an issue with our band hiring their own photographer without our knowledge, possibly ruining several frames, and he took care of things, without letting us know...what otherwise would have caused the day to turn into a nightmare, went without a hitch...because of all the small interventions and thoughtfulness that Jason showed.

I have to say, hiring Jason was one of the best decisions we made for that day. And the resulting photos are fantastic!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Tiger · Married on 07/10/2010

I could write a novel on this photographer. Jason is simply incredible. His artwork is phenomenal. He has the patience and the intuition to discover totally creative and beautiful ways to catch important moments. His eye for capturing moments is worth every penny. He made us stop at a random yellow-painted door in an industrial area during our engagement session. It looked like nothing to me, but with his ideas it turned out to be one of my favorite pictures and I used it on our save the date. Our other favorite picture is in front of a mural on a Mexican restaurant that we drove by on our way out to take pictures after the wedding. It was just a random building on the street, but he made us stop to shoot in front of it and that picture just seems to capture the entire feeling of our relationship and our wedding and us. He knew right from the start that there would be a defining moment there, and he made it happen. Finding those moments onsistently and in a fun yet professional way are what makes Jason a necessity for your wedding or special event. That's what every picture of his seems to do. On top of it he works his tail off for his clients. I told him I wanted him to stay in the background during our wedding, and he was really respectful of that. Somehow he got all these incredible shots and I literally did not see him during the ceremony or even for most of the reception. He worked really hard to make sure that his part of the wedding went smoothly, kept in close contact wiht us during all our planning, and worked closely with our other vendors. His assistant was awesome too. Jason had everything well planned out, and he knew exactly what would and wouldn't work, yet was totally willing to try new things and be flexible about our preferences and ideas. He worked incredibly hard to give us the artwork we hired him for - minutes after the reception started he had a slideshow playing on a laptop of some highlight shots from the ceremony and post-wedidng photos so that everyone could see it and catch up if they for some reason had missed anything. He stayed up all night just to get a slideshow movie of the best shots of the nght for us to have the next day because he knew we were leaving the country for our honeymoon and wouldn't have Internet access. He kept close watch on the sunset so that he could pull us outside just as the clouds lit up right for some beautiful evening shots. These are the kinds of things he does for his clients that make his price tag totally irrelevant.
    Jason is personable - I felt like I became his friend over the course of the planning states and wedding day. He will make you feel comforable and happy. But he is also professional. He will give you absolute confidence in his abilities and he will make absolutely sure that things run smoothly. With Jason you are paying for a level of detail, a level of committment, professionality, and a level of artistic ability that you will simply not get from anyone else. On top of all that, his products and equipment are top notch. The options he has for pictures and albums are cutting edge, gorgeous. and top of the line. He works so hard to make sure that his clients needs are met and their expectations are totally blown out of the water. Ours certianly were. But the fact that he works that hard, for each person, is what makes the difference. You will find out just how important it is if you hire Jason, and you'll see how lacking it is if you hire someone else. He distills down all the emotion and feeling of a moment into a carefully crafted image, leaving it even stronger and more vibrant than you thought possible. Those are the kinds of pictures you want in your wedding albums, and Jason is the kind of professional you want shooting them at your wedding.
    He will work so incredibly hard for you, and the results are stunning. My whole experience wiht Jason was just that: incredible, stunning. I recommend him to anyone who is serious about preserving memories of an important day. I would not entrust anyone else with such an important task. You will be blown away by Jason Kaczoroski.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Daniel · Married on 02/11/2010

Jason is quite outstanding. I have worked with him only once, but I had been immensely impressed with his high level of expertise and wonderful work attitude. Jason Kaczorowski Photography came highly recommended by our friends, colleagues to our wedding. They were truely professional, efficient and accomadating, offer best pictures at a resonably low cost.

From our initial meeting, I know they would do a fantastic job capturing our best moments. Before get down to actual work, he showed us numerous previous works, asked the style we want for our wedding. He also gave us suggestions for how we could get best shots.

The session was short and the process was easy. I let my friends see my album many times and they couldn't help asking the photographer. So Jason, you will have a lot of customers in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Shelby · Married on 11/14/2009

We had so many amazing photos, it is impossible to pick just one favorite!

Jason makes you feel very comfortable and is very accommodating. He is very versatile, and takes wonderful photos that tell a story, regardless of the style (candids, action shots, portraits, creative poses, etc.)

Jason has different packages that can meet one's needs, as well as an a la carte package to provide flexibility. We ordered an album for ourselves, as well as one for parents. We have received numerous compliments that our albums were the most beautiful wedding albums anyone has ever seen. I could look at ours over and over and never tire of it. It definitely captures the essence of such a special day.

Jason spent a lot of time with us prior to the wedding to discuss our expectations and has the type of personality that immediately puts you at ease. He is down to earth and fun, and we truly enjoyed talking and working with him. He takes great pride in his work, and does whatever is necessary to ensure that he has the perfect shot, and that he has made it a perfect day. It felt very natural to have him be a part of such an intimate and important time in our lives. We hope we have an opportunity to work with Jason again in the future.

Sent on 05/05/2010