Jason+Gina Wedding Photographers Reviews

68 | Arvada, CO

68 Reviews for Jason+Gina Wedding Photographers

Jeffret · Married on 04/07/2016

We were blown away by photos from Jason and Gina!!! They were able to capture everything with perfect artistry. I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Jason is so helpful and easy to work with! I am from Oklahoma and eloped in CO, I was worried about finding a photographer who would be easy to communicate with and stay in touch. They were amazing the entire time! I actually went through their partner package and the one he chose was great! she fit with us SO well! We had so much fun! She hiked an hour up a mountain just for us! Not to mention they were able to squeeze us in with very short notice! They were also able to give us a few preview photos for a reception we had back home the following weekend! Great people and definitely worth your money!

Sent on 10/26/2015

We were blown away by our photos! We hired the partner photographers, Erin and Megan, and they were tremendous. We knew from their previous work our photos were in good hands, but we had no idea how much we would enjoy the process of taking those photos. Photography was our top priority at our wedding, and they made it worth it. I don't know how we'll ever decide which pictures to frame because we want to frame them all. Erin and Megan kept us calm, allowed us to be ourselves and somehow made us look photogenic. They captured every moment just perfectly and fit in like they were part of the family! They are wonderful photographers and even better people.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Heidi · Married on 06/20/2015

It doesn't get any better than Jason & Gina - from the moment I saw their work I knew that they are in a class all their own. Throughout our engagement photos and our wedding they were professional, fun, and thoughtful. Our photos are sun-drenched and capture the love of the day and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • User4620975 · 2+ years ago

I searched high & low for the best wedding photographs I could find from a Colorado based photographer. Because we had a tiny wedding of only 12 guests, the pictures were a very important part for me as that is the only way to share the day with our larger group of friends and family. I found the Jason+Gina website and knew I was done looking. If you read the various reviews on numerous websites and view the AMAZING photos on the Jason+Gina website you will see they are simply the best of the best. Read up about them and their style too - they fit us and what we were going for perfectly!

We used partner photographer Erin and she was so wonderful. She was hands down THE BEST vendor of my entire wedding! She went above and beyond helping with instructions on how to lace of my wedding dress (guess my aunt & mom weren't paying attention at the bridal shop after all!), and even helped fixing the grooms boutonniere. Several times I felt like me and Erin were the only 2 people that knew what was going on and supposed to be happening. She also did great with our dog who we included in several of our photos & wedding. Every person at my wedding commented on what a total ROCKSTAR she was....any we haven't even seen our final photos yet! But I just couldn't wait to share how much it meant to have her as our photographer.

I can't wait to get my photos and will update this review after we get them - which I already know will be more about how great they are!

Sent on 12/19/2014
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 11/16/2014

I have put this review off for a while because I don't know how to put into words how thrilled we are with Jason's work. In my opinion, Jason Grubb is the best photographer you will find anywhere. Period. He over-delivers on his commitments (we got our pictures before the promised date) and his work is unbelievably gorgeous (the groom's 16 year old son said our pictures look like they are from "the movies").

From the very beginning of the process of booking, Jason+Gina's website makes everything so easy to understanding exactly what your final product will be as well as costs, options, and any other information you might need. The whole process of discussing our wishes and setting everything up couldn't have been easier. Communication was excellent and the amazing final product was easy to access and share.

Despite the fact that our wedding was a simple elopement with just the groom and I, Jason treated us as his most important clients throughout the whole process and delivered everything we wanted in excellent photography for our wedding day. If you are looking for the VERY BEST photographer out there, stop looking now.

Neither the groom nor I generally photograph well and had no experience being photographed by a professional. Because of this, both the groom and I were nervous about how our photos would turn out and how half-a-day of photography would go. However, Jason made the day so much fun and we look truly wonderful and natural in our pictures. I am very particular and our photos are everything I could have dreamed of and much more. After being obsessed with them for a week now, I am still speechless when I look at them. We feel so blessed to have been able to have our special day captured by a true artist.

Jason- thank you for being such an important and special part of our day! We can't thank you enough for the gift of these beautiful keepsakes that we are able to share and treasure always.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/13/2014

We sought out Jason + Gina Photographers to be our wedding photographers because of the way they capture the outdoors, lighting, and natural way couples interact. These are not just photographs, these are our memories of the best day of our lives, and they nailed it!
    Zach and Michelle photographed our wedding last month and we do not have enough positive things to say about them. Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined!! Both mine and my husbands families are raving over the uniqueness, lighting techniques and once-in-a-life-time shots they captured. Not only are we incredibly thrilled with the outcome, but working with such professional, fun people made the experience that much better!
    Photographers are the most important vendor a bride needs to hire, and I'm so thankful we were able to work with Jason + Gina/ Zach + Michelle.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2014

What can I say to adequately give credit to Jason+Gina for their amazing work documenting our wedding? When starting out the search for a wedding photographer, I knew the type of look and feel I wanted for our pictures- great lighting, all the great little moments captured and photos that paid homage to our surroundings in Vail, CO.

It wasn't until I came across Jason+Gina's blog, saw their photos and learned what they were about (all of my aforementioned "wants") that I knew I needed to search no more. I was reassured of our decision to book Jason+Gina after my husband and I took our engagement photos. We ended up meeting them for a drink before we ventured out to take photos to try and loosen us up and surprisingly enough, it wasn't the drinks that got us comfortable, it was the fact that Jason and Gina were so cool and down to earth. That first meeting felt more like a group of friends meeting up to hang out than anything to do with a wedding and we were sold on our decision to book them as our photographers.

In the time leading up to our actual wedding, I was impressed with how organized Jason+Gina were- specifically with ensuring they knew every type of photograph we wanted them to capture. Not only did they execute on all of the photos we wanted (formal and non-formal), they were able to capture the most beautiful pictures in the pouring rain. Rain or shine, Jason+Gina were able to find outdoor locations with the most epic backdrops and capture the perfect moments.

Family, friends, co-workers and acquaintances have all commented on the quality and beauty of our wedding photographs and it is a testament to their work. Any bride and groom would be remiss to not book Jason+Gina for their own wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

To say we are happy with Jason and Gina would be a massive understatement. They have been a dream to work with. We used Erin their partner photographer and honestly it is like we were old friends from the get go. Not only did she capture our wedding in the most perfect way we just loved having her with us. We are not photogenic people so Erin had her work cut out for her.... and man did we look amazing. I am at a loss for words to express our true joy and satisfaction with our wedding photographs. I could not recommend working with Jason and Gina more. We planned this wedding from out of state and they made that so so so easy! We loved working with Erin and would highly recommend her and Jason and Gina to any person who asks!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

stacey · Married on 05/30/2014

Erin, from Jason + Gina Photography, photographed our wedding. She was lovely! Very professional, yet laid back, and she was great when it came to getting our 15 month old daughter to smile and look at the camera for photos :)

Sent on 06/16/2014

Santino · Married on 09/20/2013

Lauren & I sought to find a photographer with a particular style, with something of lasting worth, and a timeless quality. Upon our FaceTime meeting with Jason+Gina, we not only found that but we found a duo of this kind of photographer! Photographs are an art form in their own, and they portray the subject inside of them. To us, this was very important how the photos portrayed our wedding and our personalities. An appreciation for the classicism in photography, and an understanding of each others personalities, made for great harmony between the four of us. Jason+Gina made it simple. The photographs were not awkward, we had fun, and the moments were captured perfectly. Not only are we happy to say we received amazing photographs, but we also are happy to say that Jason+Gina are our friends. What an amazing couple to have met, and a pleasure to have them as part of our wedding. Take a look at our photos; they're absolutely amazing. What more could we have asked for?

Sent on 12/14/2013

Audrey · Married on 08/17/2013

When Sean & I first came across Jason and Gina's website, it was love at first site. Not just because of the beautiful photography... it was more the essence of the moment that Jason and Gina are able to capture together as a couple. Because Sean and I knew that our day would go by like a wonderful, family filled blur, those little moments that go by in the blink of an eye were the ones that we wanted to be captured more than anything else. Jason & Gina delivered just that. Every smile, every embrace and happy tear are now wonderfully preserved in some of the most spectacular photos we've ever seen. Thank you so much J&G for playing such an integral role in our amazing day!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Wow, I honestly could not be more pleased with the photos we received back from Jason+Gina and team. We wanted beautiful pictures that captured the essence of the evening and they blew our expectations out of the water. They were so professional but so much fun to work with, really cared about us and our special day and trying to capture the perfect shot in every photo they took. I have no idea how we're going to narrow the photos down... my mom literally wants to buy every single one. It felt like we were re-living the day when we got the pictures back. I'm so thrilled we'll have these for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 06/22/2013

Luke and I chose our wedding site in Cherry Hills Village, CO largely because it was breathtaking, but also because it resonated within us something timeless. We loved the Italian Villa feel the private estate gave us, as well as the privacy to celebrate with just our family and friends. With that being said, it was very important to both Luke and I to find a photographer that knew how and when to capture the emotions of such a beautiful time. Both of us have spent a good amount of time in front of the camera, so we also knew how important it was to feel comfortable with the photographer responsible for shooting one of the biggest moments in our lives. I can acknowledge that there is a great deal of GOOD wedding photographers out there, but if you are looking for something awe-inspiring, book Jason and Gina. From their “Sun-Drenched” photos, playing off of the light of the sun, to their ability to paint a story so vivid and emotional, Luke and I were actually brought to tears seeing what they created for us. From the joyful tears of our wedding party, to the first kiss, tender touchs, and whispers of sweet-nothings, they were able to capture every moment we would want to relive. The wedding day is but a blink of an eye, so to know we will have all of these beautiful photos as memories, means more than we can express. Thank you so much Jason and Gina, we know we will be seeing you many more times in our future!

-Caitlyn and Luke Van Valin

Sent on 08/08/2013

Our experience with Jason + Gina was nothing short of stellar. Not only are they up-front, genuine, honest and reliable people, they are true artists who take fantastic pictures. We think it is fair to say that there are plenty of "good" photographers, but Jason + Gina are absolutely excellent. Their ability to capture the beauty of our outdoor setting and unscripted awesomeness of our wedding day while being unobtrusive is exactly what we had envisioned. We were blown-away with how our pictures turned out. We could not be happier with the process and results of working with Jason + Gina. Thank you!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2013

"I feel like I'm there with you!"

This is the most frequent compliment we've received since Jason+Gina (and Erin!) delivered the photographs from our elopement. And it is our favorite because it is exactly what we wanted. With relatives on either coast and us in the middle in Colorado, we are thrilled knowing that even though our family and friends were not in attendance at our wedding, they feel like they experienced it with us!

Jason was incredibly flexible when we contacted him to explain that we were moving our wedding up and asked if they'd instead be available in two weeks. He responded promptly to any of our questions and during our initial appointment, we felt he was genuinely interested in us as a couple and what we wanted for our big day. Since we were experiencing the added stress of a compressed timeline, we appreciated the transparency of their pricing and felt confident we knew what we were getting for the investment.

In the beginning, we had a concern that being just the two of us, having a photographer would feel "awkward" or "forced." Erin, their partner photographer, was instantly in tune with us: What we wanted out of our pictures, who we were as a couple, and made us feel comfortable the whole way.

Erin was able to capture the day so precisely, that even my grandmother who said "Why would you ever spend money on a photographer? It's not like you are going to look at the pictures ever again." has changed her tune.

We had our perfect elopement, and Jason+Gina (and Erin) were a huge part of making that a reality. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Sarah · Married on 01/19/2013

Jason + Gina documented our destination Colorado wedding earlier this month with amazing results! I am so proud of the finished product that I sing the praises of Jason + Gina. They are a thoughtful, fun, professional pair that integrated seamlessly with our guests. Take the time to talk with this duo for your wedding and engagement needs....these are memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Keri · Married on 10/06/2012

We spent a lot of time making the decision about who we would hire to photograph our wedding weekend and so pleased we found Jason & Gina Grubb. The husband/wife team is professional, likeable, efficient, creative, flexible, engaging and know what works to create high quality photos for the bride / groom and the entire wedding party! We received ALL of our photos within two weeks of the wedding and had 40 photos to share within 2 days of the wedding! The formal photos were exceptional, however, it was their creativity which was amazing. At the church wedding ceremony and reception, we didn't notice Jason or Gina, yet they captured every important moment.....and many more! Our family and friends have commented on how beautiful our wedding pictures are and we agree. We are so grateful to Jason & Gina and highly recommend them, it's an investment.... not an expense. Keri & John Yale

Sent on 10/30/2012

John & Keri · Married on 10/06/2012

Sent on 10/30/2012

If you're getting married in Colorado (or if you want to fly in photographers for your wedding), do yourself a favor and hire Jason+Gina! Not only are they an adorable couple and nice as can be, but they are true artists and a dream to work with.

I knew the second I saw their photos and read their bios that I wanted Jason+Gina as our wedding photographers... the only problem was they had another wedding booked our wedding weekend, including a rehearsal dinner on our wedding night! Luckily, the wedding was in the same town and they worked their magic and fit us in -- bringing another photographer couple to help fill in during the rehearsal dinner/cocktail hour overlap.

In addition to their flexibility and helpfulness, their work is also phenomenal! They quickly and efficiently took our formal group photos and then moved on to taking our gorgeous portraits and candids. The preview photos they had for us at our reception blew everyone away! As my sister said, "I want them to re-do my wedding photos!" -- Thank you Jason and Gina for capturing a our day!

Sent on 10/11/2012

D · Married on 09/29/2012

Jason and Gina exceeded our expectations for our wedding photography! From the first meeting with them, we knew they were passionate about their work and truly enjoyed it. At the wedding they put us at ease while shooting and even provided a preview of 15-20 of the photos on an ipad, so all the guests could view them. Oh and the photos – we could not be happier with how they turned out! Jason and Gina are incredibly creative and talented. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Shanna · Married on 09/07/2012

We had searched the Denver area for a long time for photographers that could capture not only our wedding day, but were able to capture the the beauty of where we chose to get married. We were thrilled when we stumbled upon their website. Jason and Gina had excelled our every expectation. They were incredibly responsive, offered sound advice, and were a complete pleasure to be around. All of our guests commented on (and still do) their professionalism, how they seamlessly fit into our wedding day, and of course - the biggest hit - was an iPad of about some photos during the day that was set up at the reception. The turn around for our wedding photos exceeded our expectations. Jason and Gina are an incredible asset to any wedding and we would recommend their work to everyone. The quality of their photos, the artistic quality, and how they were able to capture light exceeded anyone else we considered. We promise, you will not be disappointed if you book Jason and Gina!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Kate · Married on 09/01/2012

My husband and I are so happy we booked Jason+Gina as our wedding photographers. Not only are they highly talented artists, but they are also great, very easy-going and fun-loving people! We had a blast doing the engagement shoot with them and were blown away with the quality of the photos they took while we were relaxing and having a great time! Their style is so spontaneous, and the way they are able to work with natural lighting is awe-inspiring.

Many of our family and guests at our wedding have commented not only on how beautiful our photos are, but how professional and non-intrusive our photographers were. We felt that we could fully enjoy our day and our time with our family and friends, and Jason+Gina expertly yet quietly documented the entire event! No barked orders or awkward poses! Thanks again Jason+Gina - we had a great time at the wedding and now, thanks to you, have hundreds of beautiful images to cherish forever!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

emily · Married on 08/25/2012

We spent a lot of time and effort trying to find the best photographer for our wedding, it was literally the first thing we did after getting engaged. Hands down, Jason+Gina are the best. Throughout the whole planning process they were by far the best vendor to deal with, prompt, professional, flexible, informative, and ultimately very helpful . . . and on top of all that it was fun to have them at the wedding and all the images are fantastic.

At the wedding they were great, the 'pictures' part of a wedding is usually annoying and long, we never felt that way and received so many comments from our family and wedding party that it was quick and easy. we were all able to enjoy cocktail hour and still got great group shots!

Jason+Gina do awesome work, we could not be happier : )

Sent on 10/07/2012

Carina · Married on 08/24/2012

Words cannot describe how amazing Jason and Gina are...they are truly spectacular! I (along with my mother and sister) literally teared up when looking at our wedding photos....they captured every emotion and moment of our wedding. Thank you Jason and Gina for making our wedding that much more special!

Sent on 09/23/2012