Jason and Laura Photography Reviews

11 | San Luis Obispo, CA

11 Reviews for Jason and Laura Photography

11 Jason and Laura Photography Reviews

Jill · Married on 11/04/2017

After viewing our photos, all I could say was WOW! As many other people have stated, from start to finish, Jason & Laura were very easy to work with. Jason & Laura are very down to earth, relatable and understanding people who have recently planned a wedding of their own. They try to make their side as stress free as possible. Planning a destination wedding in 3 months was no easy feat, but they made it so easy when it came to a photographer. Leading up to the big day, all of my questions had prompt answers that were detailed and thorough. Because we live out of the area, it was so helpful that they were knowledgeable on the immediate surroundings of the wedding site to get us down to the beach to take some great sunset photos.

On the wedding day, they showed up on time (early I think) and just jumped right in. If you have ideas in mind for your pictures, they will do everything they can to make it happen. It was SO NICE to have 2 separate photographers. You will have classic wedding photos, as well as great candids and photos of your guests. Given the opportunity, I would absolutely work with them again (maybe a baby shoot?!) when we are back in the area. They are such a fun couple to work with (as said by mom), but also take their work seriously and it shows.

alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason and Laura were were amazing to work with and so much fun, Which makes the photo taking process a lot easier! They were affordable (especially for getting two photographers) professional and very responsive to any questions I had.
    Prior to the wedding, I sent them multiple Pinterest photos that I loved and wanted to recreate. I just received my photos back today ( a lot sooner than expected, YAY!) and they hit the nail on the head, and then some!
    My husband and I are thrilled, and already ordering canvas prints for our home. Not to mention the outpoor of likes from friends and family on social media! We highly recommend Jason and Laura! They're the best!

Jason and Laura Photography 1
    Jason and Laura Photography 2
    Jason and Laura Photography 3
    Jason and Laura Photography 4
    Jason and Laura Photography 5

THERESA · Married on 09/16/2017

Ummm... can I just say these two were the absolute BEST?!

My husband and I hired Jason and Laura for our wedding back in September, and from our very first phone call all the way through to sending us the photos, they were the most fun people to work with!

We are far from comfortable being in front of the camera, especially as the main focus. Jason and Laura made us have a total blast and feel comfortable in all that we did! I could go on and on about how perfect they were to work with, but trust me - they were!

Professionalism was there while being totally relatable, fun, and silly! I could have NEVER imagined our photos turning out absolutely perfect... and they did!

Thank you guys for every single thing, we will always remember the fun we had with you guys when looking at and sharing our special photos!

Don't forget the whiskey! ;)

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Jason and Laura Photography 12
    Jason and Laura Photography 13
    Jason and Laura Photography 14

Jason and Laura Photography's reply:

Awwwww! Hey T! Thank you so much for the stellar review. Laura and I get super stoked when we get to hear a couples reaction and feedback from seeing their photos. It brings us back to your awesome Big Day and how much fun we had with you and your cool crew of friends and family! It's so much a HUGE part of our purpose and passion in being wedding photographers that not only do we capture kickass photos, but that our couple (and us) laugh and have lots of fun. Moments of your Big Day are ones we look back at with a laugh and a smile; like with you and the cake, your Stepdad being his funky self, your two cutesy flower girls being a dynamic duo, and you dancing your way through your day just filling the whole venue with sparks and bigtime goody goodness. Plus, the whole vibe with who you and Sean are as people and as fellow humans just warmed our hearts and affirmed how grateful we get to do what we do. You and Sean keep being awesome and Big Love to ya!

Kim · Married on 09/03/2017

Jason and Laura are absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about them! We were very last minute with finding a photographer and Jason and Laura responded back right away and kept in contact with us up until our wedding day, asking us what we wanted and even giving us suggestions on locations. They made our day very special and made sure to capture all the pictures that we wanted. I would very highly recommend their services they are top notch!

Nancine · Married on 08/11/2017

Stop looking for your photographers because you have found them! I am very picky when it comes to photography, wanting to capture that perfect feeling and Jason & Laura did just that! Not only are they an awesome couple with fun personalities, they make you feel so comfortable it's easy to be yourself. Cole and I are thrilled with our wedding pictures that we know we will cherish for a lifetime! And all of our friends and family agree! I would highly recommend Jason & Laura, you can't go wrong. We have already said that when we are expecting our first child and future family photos, we will book them again without a second thought! We can't thank you two enough! Looking forward to working with you guys again! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Pickett

Jason and Laura Photography 15
    Jason and Laura Photography 16
    Jason and Laura Photography 17
    Jason and Laura Photography 18
    Jason and Laura Photography 19
    Jason and Laura Photography 20

Caitlin · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't say enough about these two! They are absolutely amazing! Their spunky energy, professional demeanor, and dedication to capture our wedding day made working with them an absolute pleasure. They went to 4 different locations to capture ever aspect of our day, and they even stayed an hour past their contracted time just to capture some special moments. My guests loved interacting with them and felt comfortable asking them to take specific pictures, which of course they did! The final product is absolutely STUNNING! Their attention to detail, soft touch, and beautiful manipulations of light made for photos that one would think I spent WAY more than I did. If you have the chance to work with Jason and Laura, please do! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!

• F

Francine · Married on 07/15/2017

I am so HAPPY I chose Jason and Laura to be my wedding photographers. I met them at the Santa Barbara Bridal Expo 2017, so I already imagined they would be great. More than great they were FANTASTIC and my pictures turned out MOVIE-kind-of-thing. They both went above and beyond to capture the perfect moments and the emotion of the day. The attention to each little detail was a lot more than we hoped. It was a 8 hour marathon capturing the day and they are SO PATIENT! With the best attitude and smille on their faces. THANK YOU Jason and Laura!

Cliff · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason & Laura are THE BEST! They have done our engagement and wedding photography and we are very impressed with the results! They worked as a team and make us feel very comfortable when taking pictures. They mixed in a good blend of traditional shots, with some creative, fun and request photos. They have been very accommodating to our needs and wants and went out of their way make everything perfect for us. And the best thing?? The price was right!

I want to thank their team for giving us something tangible that we can remember our wedding day forever! I highly recommend their services.

Donna · Married on 05/27/2017

Jason and Laura were absolutely delightful to work with! My new husband and I are both a little camera shy, but their humor and flexibility made the photo ops painless. We have any number of great shots of ourselves, family, and friends to share and enjoy. Jason and Laura were also very accommodating about meeting our needs, as we only wanted to document 2 to 3 hours of the festivities. They are just great, and we would highly recommend giving them a call!

Gabriel · Married on 07/07/2014

Having seen both Jason in action and the fruits of his labor I can say that he is a true professional, a team player, and a master of light and timing. A real artist. Jason and Laura are as friendly and considerate as can be and will likely be the MVP of your wedding crew.

Kirstin · Married on 05/11/2013

Jason and Laura have been a dream to work with. Jason shot our small wedding and delivered just what we asked for! Not only did he take some wonderful photos of the bluff-top wedding itself, but he waited until the light (and fog) were just perfect a few hours later to shoot us in a playful and fun setting on the beach. He captured the intimacy between us and we cherish the photos. When he a Laura teamed up a few years ago, we have been delighted to have them take annual photos as our family grows. They are the perfect team!