Jasmine Rose Florist Reviews

39 | Ontario, CA

39 Reviews for Jasmine Rose Florist

Madison · Married on 10/24/2014

The flowers that Dee made for our wedding were more then I could have ever expected! They were so beautiful and looked very fresh. I had a 1920's theme and Dee incorporated that theme perfectly into our flower arrangements.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Shana · Married on 10/06/2014

Dee is so gifted at what she does, I was completely lost at what i wanted for my centerpieces, I came in with a few ideas and she pretty much said, leave it to her, so I dropped off some manzanita trees, lanterns and mason jars and she created the most beautiful centerpieces, i received so many compliments on them. She saw the image I had in my head and actually made it better than I had imagined.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2014

Dee and John were absolutely amazing!!! I changed my mind many times on the type of flowers and theme I wanted and they were always accommodating and full of great suggestions. My wedding flowers were everything I imagined and even better!!! They were enchanting and magical. Dee definitely understood the look I was going for and hit it out of the park! When she brought me my bouquet the day of my wedding I was almost in tears by the sight of it. It was the most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen and it was everything I had always wanted and more! It's like she read my mind because I know I wasn't very good at communicating my ideas. That just shows you the kind of artists they are. Truly professionals and exquisite flowers!!! Thank you so so much Dee and John! Our wedding would not have been the same without you!
    Xoxo
    Danielle and Stephen
    10/5/14 Wedding

Sent on 10/20/2014

Codilee · Married on 09/20/2014

Seriously the happiest girl in the world with how my flowers turned out and so impressed with Dee as a person!! I changed my mind many times and she was always ready for the change and was so very reasonable with the floral pricing!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/09/2014

We worked with Dee from Jasmine Rose for our wedding at Pine Rose in Lake Arrowhead, CA and had the most wonderful experience!

Right from the start during our first meeting, Dee was extremely professional, prepared and responsive to our ideas. She kept in touch throughout our planning process and even accommodated us just before the wedding to review all the details and brainstorm about some additional special touches.

Dee is a true artist, knows her flowers inside and out, has amazing attention to detail, and created a beautiful and romantic scene for our wedding that we will remember for a lifetime. Thank you, Dee!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/13/2014

Dee from Jasmine Rose was AMAZING! I can't thank her enough for all the hard work she did. She worked within my budget and created the perfect centerpieces for our wedding. Dee's rates are also very reasonable because as you know weddings are very expensive and the little things add up. I can't believe how she made my day so perfect. She even stayed and talked to my bridal party to make sure everything was in place and everyone was happy. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amber · Married on 06/21/2014

Amazing and very affordable! Loved them both and two positive people to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Angela · Married on 10/19/2013

I started out as a bride without who was a bit all over the place as far as what look I was going for with my wedding/reception. Dee asked all the right questions, and by the end of our vendor meeting I had realized what my style was. She didn't push, she simply helped me find what I like and what appeals to me. I changed my mind on a couple of options I had originally chosen at our meeting. I emailed her, she got back to me right away, and was so nice. My bouquet was stunning. The men really liked their boutonnières, which had a nice rustic feel. I got so many compliments on the center pieces! In fact, several friends asked if they could take some home! :) And, the cake. Dee added some twigs and pine roses that we used throughout the floral decor to our cake, and it looked lovely. Everything came together so beautifully. Dee was wonderful!! I'm so happy I went with Jasmine Rose!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Marissa · Married on 08/25/2013

Jasmine Rose exceeded our expectations! They truly "got" our vision and created beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Caroline · Married on 03/30/2018

Jasmine Rose Florist provided the bouquet for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding on 3/31/18. I worked with Dee through my wedding coordinator, Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning. The bouquets were so beautiful and exactly what I imagined for my wedding day. I was so happy with the service provided and would recommend Jasmine Rose Florist!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jasmine Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you Caroline we truly appreciate that, Best wishes to you and your Husband!!

Dee
    Jasmine Rose florist

Dee is amazing at what she does. She went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Jeanette · Married on 08/08/2015

Jasmine Rose was phenomenal! I came to her with a strict budget, and she went above and beyond to make sure my bouquets were exactly what I wanted. They were perfect and my bridesmaids loved them too.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Aubrey · Married on 07/24/2015

Dee at Jasmine Rose made my florals a breeze. She had quoted me a very reasonable price for my flowers that made me wonder if it was too good to be true. (I had received another quote for the same flowers for over $1000 more!!) I was worried that there had to be some truth to the price difference... that maybe Jasmine Rose had small arrangements or used bad quality flowers. Dee invited me to come to her office for a trial to see what she would create. She made 1 of my centerpieces as well as my Bridal Bouquet and they were both exquisite! I was able to take my bouquet home and enjoy it in a vase for a whole week. She was willing and eager to make any adjustments and tweaks to the flowers that I wanted. In the end, I had beautiful flowers for an incredibly reasonable price! They set up our centerpieces and treated us with incredible care.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kyra · Married on 05/11/2017

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Be specific with what you want from the beginning, because if you are not you more than likely will not get what you asked for. I wish I never had chosen this florist to do my wedding in May of 2017. I made some minor changes closer to the wedding date and she got several things wrong.

Sent on 11/17/2017