Jarrah Marie Photography Reviews

Jarrah Marie Photography 6
Jarrah Marie Photography 7
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing and creative photographer!

Jarrah was the best! Before the wedding, she would call to check in to ask details about the wedding. She gave us a list to fill out of what events we were having so her and her crew would know what’s happening. They helped so much with the preceremony madness and making sure everything was photographed. I must say, everything I asked her to take photos of she did, and even more! She made my husband and I feel relaxed when taking photos. Jarrah is super friendly and creative and artistic with her photos. We were amazed at the album she put together for us. Just beautiful photography.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Jarrah Marie Photography 8
    Jarrah Marie Photography 9
    Jarrah Marie Photography 10
    Jarrah Marie Photography 11

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Damaris, you and Tony are such a beautiful couple! We had so much fun sharing your day with yall and your sweet family!!!

Tracy · Married on 08/10/2018

Jarrah was such a joy to work with, all of our pictures were amazing, makes it hard to choose a favorite! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Jarrah Marie Photography 12
    Jarrah Marie Photography 13
    Jarrah Marie Photography 14

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks Tracy!! Such a beautiful day with you and your sweet family!!

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

Jarrah is simply excellent! She was fast to respond and address my question prior, during and after my wedding. She was very punctual and friendly all the time. The quality of the pictures are fabulous! Jarrah capture the most beautiful candid moments of my event. The price is amazingly affordable.
    A+ I will hire her again!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Jarrah Marie Photography 22
    Jarrah Marie Photography 23
    Jarrah Marie Photography 24

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks Gaby!!! I had so much with such a great event!!

Christina · Married on 07/08/2018

Jarrah was incredible. I spoke to her twice before we hired her to shoot our wedding and she had both the best portfolio, and made me the most comfortable. She answered a lengthy list of questions and meet with us multiple times in person before the wedding. She was great organizing all our guests to get the shots we wanted. She had a wonderful personality! I love her Texas charm, it really put me at ease and I trusted her completely to capture all the moments of our special day. I would recommend her to anyone. Please use her! She's new to Colorado, but she made what could have been stressful, fun. My husband, family, and friends laughed as she and her assistants took pictures. She coached me with how to pose (I'm not a trained model, lol). The turnaround for our photos was really quick. Her prices were really reasonable, we had a tiny budget by today's wedding standards. She is so sweet, and kind, hard working, and talented.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Jarrah Marie Photography 25

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks Christina! We had so much fun with you and Jake. I am so happy I got to be such a big part of such a special day!!

Celeste · Married on 07/01/2018

Jarrah was super sweet, very flexible and able to meet our small venue needs. It was awesome to be able to not worry about someone taking pictures even though it was a super simple event. She was able to handle an uncoordinated event with ease.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Thanks Celeste! I had so much with you and your sweet family!!!

Lilly · Married on 05/26/2018

Jarrah was amazing. Jarrah worked well with the bride and groom. She made it fun and exciting to all attendees especially the bride and groom for photography time. She is just great over all. I have recommended her to all my friends and relative's.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

Lilly, we are so happy for yall!! Thanks for sharing your special day!!

Jeff · Married on 05/05/2018

Jarrah was amazing. She was so helpful and so nice and professional. My husband and I did not know how she would capture the love of a same sex marriage. Oh how suprised we both were when we saw our photo's. Not only did she capture the love she took amazing shots of everything. I can not say how happy we are with Jarrah. I would give her more stars if I could. Thank you so much for being part of our special day and taking pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Thanks Jeff!!!

Angel & Steve · Married on 07/26/2018

Jarrah was awesome! She captured our special day at the Boston Public Garden perfectly, even through the torrential rain right in the middle of our vows!!! Cue the umbrellas!! She was creative and researched the locations the day before! She knew the exact spot or the perfect photo on Acorn St. despite the massive shipping crate in the middle of the road! Thanks for coming from Texas to shoot our wedding in Boston!! Ya’ll can’t go wrong with Jarrah!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Jarrah Marie Photography 26
    Jarrah Marie Photography 27
    Jarrah Marie Photography 28

Jarrah Marie Photography's reply:

I had so much fun with ya'll and your sweet family!

Susan · Married on 10/19/2019

Intimate wedding

Jarrah was a pleasure to work with. Communication with her was great. We ended up with some good photos, some were a little out of focus, but really great over all. excellent value and a wonderfully pleasant person to work with.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

We totally forgot to have a picture taken with both mine and my husband’s family together. Jarrah was great at taking the pictures that were asked of her beforehand and on the spot but somehow the picture of our two families together got forgotten in the moment. Making sure pictures don’t get skipped. Also, I would have liked to have more variety in locations of pictures. I think that was due more to the schedule of the day or the time limit that we had Jarrah for. Would have loved to have had her at the venue earlier.

Sent on 07/25/2018