Jared's Reviews

5 | Rockville, MD

5 Reviews for Jared's

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2014

Every experience I had at Jared's was great. From helping my fiance choose the engagement ring to our wedding bands. Each time, they greeted me by name and remembered our wedding day and asked how everything was going. No pressure to buy and even threw in free wine glasses. They inspect and clean our rings each time we go. Each person treated us with respect and there was no animosity as to who we dealt with on different visits. Great jewelry and great customer service.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Sally · Married on 09/06/2014

I had a very nice experience purchasing my engagement ring and wedding bands with Jared. I went in to look at rings with my husband and felt that they were helpful without being too pushy. I also enjoyed their pricing better than a typical mall jeweler, no need to haggle to feel like you are getting a fair price. We had a great experience with our salesman, Sang, definitely recommend working with him!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Allen · Married on 06/02/2014

2.0

At Jared they just kind of have what they have. Still, they had exactly the right ring and wedding band for my wife. She adores them. The sales team was very professional. They took a lot of time with us to answer questions. They offered coffee, water and tea and never made you feel like you were taking too long. It is, after all, a big decision. No hard sale tactics, they just wanted you to have what you wanted. My wedding band purchase didn't go off so smoothly though. My wife chose exactly what I wanted, they measured my fingers but when the band came it was too big. And as it turned out when we tried to reorder the ring didn't even come in my size. The return was no hassle at all. But still we had to go to a different store to get exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/17/2017

3.8
      3.5

My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Jared's. He loved the "design your own ring" aspect of it. He chose the band, setting, diamond size, cut, and quality. He said they were very nice and accommodating. He also purchased the insurance through them and it includes two free servicing sessions for the ring each year.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Michael · Married on 09/16/2016

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

My wedding nuptial is scheduled for August 27 2018 followed by my reception during labor day weekend. I decided to purchase a wedding band from Jared the Galleria of Jewelry located on 12101 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 as a recommendation from a friend. It was the biggest mistake I made thus far regarding wedding plans. In Late July 2018, I purchased a wedding band from a veteran within the store who assured me the ring would arrive near the date of the wedding. Subsequently, I called each week thereafter and was advised the ring would arrive on 25 August 2018. However, on 25 August 2018 I notified Jared and was advised to pick up the ring on 26 August 2018. I found it uncanny that I had to wait a day later after being assured multiple times it would be ready. Consequently, I visited the site in person to find out the wrong size was ordered as the store manager conspicuously walked out of the store without showing an ounce of concern to resolve the situation. I called the customer service line to complain and their reaction seemed to protect their brand than offer fault.
    At this time, please DO NOT PURCHASE ANY Jewelry from Jared’s located on 12101 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852. The establishment is full of charlatans ready to rip you off and offer cheap promises only to disappoint you by never offering an explanation of fault.
    Thank you for your time and shop at order Jewelers. Jared company should be ashamed & mediation should be offered to remind of customer satisfaction which is currently unacceptable.

Sent on 08/26/2018