Jared Teska Photography Reviews

10 | Vacaville, CA

10 Reviews for Jared Teska Photography

• User3757290 · event on 12/20/2013

Jared is truly outstanding. His creativity coupled with ease of connecting people makes any type of session fun and easy. He captures moments that are real and heartfelt. Our time with Jared was well worth it and his work speaks for itself! I highly recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 12/27/2013

My husband and I used Jared Teska photography to shoot our wedding and we were so pleased! Jared was extremely flexible and did whatever we asked. He had a great attitude that made taking pictures so fun. We think his rates were very fair for the high quality product we received. He was also very professional. We loved having him photograph our wedding and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Jared was a wonderful photographer and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! His fun, easygoing personality made it really fun to take hours and hours of pictures and he kept my husband and I laughing the whole time. He was very professional and I'm so pleased with our the way our photos turned out. He's great and I'm so glad he photographed our wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mariah · Married on 07/27/2013

Jared it AMAZING! He did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures, and we couldn't be happier. The shots he captures are unbelievable and his editing brings the finished image to absolute perfection. He's fun to work with, and everyone at our wedding loved his crew. He even put my husband at ease, which is hard to do when it comes to picture taking! His style is very artistic, but still classic at the same time.I would definitely recommend Jared and his team to anyone getting married, taking engagement pics, grad pics- anything!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Kate · Married on 11/03/2012

Jared captured our favorite moment and emotions of our wedding day. His photography skills are FANTASTIC and his style is unique and CREATIVE without being pretentious. Also, love that he became part of the celebration and didn't treat it like a job. We will always use Jared Teska for photography and design.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Jared Teska made us feel comfortable at every process of our wedding. He captured amazing moments that my husband and I will forever cherish. He was very professional and yet made it very personal. We are so pleased with the work he did and will hire him for every event we have from now on!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Hiring Jared was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. You spend months and months planning every detail of your wedding, and its over in a day. The only thing that lives on are the pictures, so we knew we had to have a photographer that we could trust with our memories. Jared delivered beyond our hopes and expectations. His style is fresh and unique, and he captured our personalities and every detail of the day with perfection and creativity. He has a way of making things fun and comfortable, and it shows in his work. We couldn't be happier every time we look back at our pictures, and I know you will have the same experience with him. Don't settle for less than perfect for your memories!

Rebekah · Married on 09/19/2008

Jared was an excellent photographer. Professional, talented, and someone who made me feel comfortable and relaxed on what could have been an outrageously hectic day. I can't imagine what our Wedding Day would have been like without him and I'm SO pleased with how our photos turned out. They're absolutely gorgeous.

3.5

Jared is simply amazing. Sometimes he works a little slower, but he's really trying to get the best shots. He is a little scatter brained as mentioned, but again, he's an artist! He is truly an artist- any little quirk is completely worth the finished product. His work is absolutely breathtaking. He did our engagement and wedding pictures, and I wouldn't have had anyone else! He and his team are so funny and put everyone at ease- that's how you get the best shots! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful work. Would definitely recommend, unless you're looking for a speedy photographer with so-so photographs.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Megan · Married on 10/29/2011

3.5

Jared was a hard find. I wanted a modern photographer with a great eye and I surely found that in him. I was tried of seeing overly posed old fashioned looking photos from wedding photographers. Jared's portfolio is beautiful. He took greats shots for our engagement and I can;pt wait to get back the wedding photos! He wsas so funny it put everyone at ease. He was great. Only thing I would do differently is opt for the second photographer he offers for an extra charge. I was told he is good and getting the detail shots and I'm thinking that those will be what were missing. Other than that Jared can be sort of scatter brianed sometimes, he is amazing, but you have to expect that with an arist! I would definitely reccomend him!

Sent on 11/15/2011